All Comments on 'A Hurricane of Love Ch. 01'

by Bananasanddonuts

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic start.

Well done, I can't wait to read the next chapter and following chapters.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
Love

Great story. Hope there is more to this story. Enjoyed your other stories too! Thanks.

ScandinavianScandinavianalmost 13 years ago
great

great story. hope there'll be more

chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story and story line. Keep up the good work.

Look forward to your next chapter!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964almost 13 years ago
Great story

I could only give you a score of 5 because that is all the stars there is. Looking forward for the next chapter. Hope it will not take to long. Thanks for a very good read.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Oh, I love stories of brother and sister love and you give me a double dose!

And, guess what my first name is... Jerry!

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Feel the love.

This is erotica as I like it. A slow, sensual build-up. Then the realisation of mutual feelings that leads to sex.

This is so much better than the 'Fuck Fables' that some writers try to pass off as erotica. The next chapter can't arrive soon enough for me.

5/5.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Very sexy.

This story was HOT! I really liked it. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Great story with an excellent storyline and great chars, can't wait for the next chapter. 5/5 (wish I could give it a higher rating)

BananasanddonutsBananasanddonutsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone - Chapter 2 is almost here

I'd like to first thank everybody for their overwhelming support of my story. I'm so glad you liked the first chapter and you've made me very excited about the direction of the story overall.

I'd like to announce that Chapter 2 is in the final review edit stage as I write this comment and will be submitted for posting later today. Also, I've already begun writing Chapter 3 as well so I hope my fans will enjoy sticking with the beautiful relationship of Jeremiah (Jerry) Creener and his loving sisters Chassidy and Marissa Creener.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Amazingly good

Very sweet and real.

The characters were well developed and believable along with the theme of the story.

Well written and the story flowed very smoothly which made the reading a pleasure.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was good to a point

The mention of tube tying was a turn off for me. If you don't want a pregnancy in your story, then just don't write it in. You don't actually have to mention protection, you could asume the girls was on the pill. It doesn't have to be more difficult than that. Besides, that will give you more possibilities as a writer. The mention of protection can possibly change the mood in your stories for a lot of readers. Half the fun is not to know what's coming in the story, and especially the possibility of a pregnancy. If you don't write in a pregnancy that's fine, but the mention of tying tubes really gave me some unpleasant pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

one of da best stories i read on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another liar of a writer

almost two years ago you promised to post chapter three yet it never came as usual. you should have had the whole story written down in rough draft form before even thinking about posting it. either finish it now or get a good ghost writer to finish it for you but don't leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect

Love conquered all and the sisters didn't have to be sluts to get there. Because truthfully, what man in his right mind could ever love a whore? And I mean beyond one night, of course!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well, I really enjoyed this first chapter! Well thought out, it flowed nicely and there wasn't a bunch of conflict b.s. (But your my sister, its wrong, thats incest!) that not only gets old fast and I hate, but typically is only used to string a plot. I mean, reslly, what guy is going to tell his hot, horny sister that he isnt gonna fuck her?? Lol.

Off to read chapter two, even with the lack of a third chapter hanging over our heads :( hopefully they get the good bits covered though! Hehe

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was a nice story, but it got off on the wrong foot with the intro. You said the body parts would be realistic and put down DDD cup breasts, but in reality those are more common than the foot long donkey dick you equipped the virgin brother with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous