All Comments on 'A Hurricane of Love Ch. 02'

by Bananasanddonuts

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too gobby

Too much chatter going on there. Made it hard to stay interested.

But - hey - thanks for trying :-)

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

I am enjoying this series, I hope you keep it going, it's very interesting to see where the characters are headed.

Thanks for your time and effort.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I'm glad that he got to at least, fuck one of his sisters

I had been wondering where they were going to buy condoms, since most stores would be blown away by the hurricane.

It was good that Chassidy took matters on her own and fucked him, which I hope Marissa will go ahead and fuck him too.

The one thing they have to do is make a pledge between the two sisters,that there won't be any jealousy between the two of them, and they will always think of Jerry first.

Thanks for the good read

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

A very nice story. The card game was a little confusing 'til it started. I look forward to the next chapter (where Marissa loses her virginity).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

this is a good series

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Gotta Have More!!!

This series so far is great. You've got to keep writing. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, it has the perfect amount of love,foreplay, and sex that makes it great.

BlackdramanBlackdramanover 12 years ago
Very well written story...

Love the concept, like the way it is preceding now. Can't wait for the next chapter.

rock6752rock6752over 12 years ago
you need to continue

you can not leave us here. They have talked about being a new family, do they truely move in that direction with children? Do the sisters ever express their love for eachother or is it only shown to Jerry?

This has gret potential for many more chapters.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More is needed!

He's popped one sister's cherry and put his semen into her, now he's gotta do the same to the other. Please keep writing and have him do the other and get them both pregnant! They are a family now anyways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finish now

if you are not going to finish this series then DELETE it. it is never acceptable to leave a story unfinished and the readers hanging. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR AND EITHER FINISH WHAT YOU START OR DON'T START AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not good

going on a year and no third chapter this ass is wasting our time and the sites space these chapters would have been better left unposted half a story is worse than no story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give him some slack

To the two commenters below, The reason Bananas and Donuts hasn't finished this story is that her computer privileges were taken away when the screws discovered she had been accessing a restricted site (also known as Literotica)

Lieutenant S. Brooks

Arizona corrections dept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bullshit

i say BULLSHIT to the ass below he can't even get the gender straight this writer is just plain LAZY AND STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

i think you really need to start writing again, and even if you were banned for using a computer 2 years a go, i cant believe it would be for 2 years u need to get back on the horse

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Finish this, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Indeed

I couldn't put it better myself! The ONLY problem with this submission is that you left it where you did. Come on now... Hook us up!

Mntnman13Mntnman13over 9 years ago
More Please!

We need the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn! Damn damn damn damn damn!!! I would kill for a chapter three right about now! Damn! I was crossing my fingers and hoping both sisters would lose it this chapter :(

Pleeeeeeeeease write another chapter!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

....im also thinking he's gonna need a good chiropractor, hehe, if he was eating marissa while she was sitting with her legs spread and he was up on his knees giving his other sister play room, while he has his face basically shoved in the floor and both hands up on her tits! Lol. Either all his weight was on his neck or he was hanging on her tits, hehe, either way his neck is seriously messed up!! ;)

raberoniraberoniabout 4 years ago
great what's next

This is a story that should keep going. It shows how real love can be, I would suggest there to be a continuation of this.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Too long

and drawn out, eh, Lt. Dan.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

What a crying shame you didn’t finish this great story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Wonderful sexy tale. What a crying shame you didn't finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous