A is for Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"Oh you beautiful cunt sucking slut you! Yes eat me baby...eat me, eat my cum-fucking pussy!"

It was too much for all of them to bare any more. As Jerry had promised, he quickly warned of his impending orgasm.

"I don't fucking care!" Rachel screamed out. "Come in her fucking cunt if you want to, I'm cumming now too!"

The sudden flow of additional moisture bathing Jackie's face triggered her own volcanic eruption. Feeling the jettison of Jerry's spunk now bathing her womb, she felt Brian's cock suddenly lurch, spewing deep within the confines of her ass as he thrust deeply into her one last time, holding it there, his balls discharging copious amounts of his semen into the barely manageable condom protecting her.

There were no words to adequately describe the intensity of the orgasmic release she now experienced for herself. The sudden presence of a thousand tiny white stars suddenly filling her head the last thing she briefly remembered before collapsing in a heap upon Jerry's body, Brian tumbling upon her from behind.

She awoke, though how long she had been like this she honestly didn't know. Rachel lay off to one side, spooning her from behind, Jerry spooning Rachel in a like-wise fashion. Brian, lying upon his back Jackie's head comfortably cradled against his chest, her hand even now absentmindedly playing with his flaccid member.

She closed her eyes, smiling within her self. A brief vision of hundreds of miles of sand stretching out in all directions, and not a single line appearing anywhere, in any of it.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers
12