A Jedi's Training Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"Come sit down," Liana encouraged, running her hand over the space next to her on the bed. "We can talk this through."

"There's nothing to talk about," Kira insisted, although she slowly walked over to Liana's bedside and took a seat.

"Sure there is," Liana replied, swinging her bare legs up onto the bed and facing Kira. "We can start with why you think you're such a disgrace."

"Isn't it obvious?" Kira blurted, her voice rising with agitation. "I kissed you. I lusted for you and I let myself act on it. Jedi aren't supposed to feel lust!"

"Everyone feels lust and passion," Liana countered. "It's a natural part of living. My lust almost destroyed me, yet here I am."

"This is different," Kira insisted. "It's one thing if I let my lust for a man drive me... but I don't lust for men! When all the girls on Alderaan were starting to get interested in boys, I wanted no part of it. But every time I looked at the girls around me, in changing rooms or here at the Academy, I see ones that excite me... that make me tingle in ways I shouldn't."

"There's nothing wrong with..."

"It's perverse!" Kira cried, her tears spilling over again. "It's immoral, it's wrong, it's... it goes against nature!"

As Kira started to cry again, Liana carefully put her arms around her roommate, pulling her close as her tears fell onto Liana's bare shoulders.

"It's not wrong," Liana whispered comfortingly into Kira's ear as sobs wracked the dark-haired girl's body. "There are plenty of women in the galaxy who only like other women, and plenty more who like both women and men."

"But... it's not right," Kira insisted amidst sobs and sniffles. "It's not right."

"Why do you believe that?" Liana asked, both concerned and intrigued about her roommate's position on the matter.

"I... my family..."

"What did your family tell you?"

"They told me that what I was doing was wrong," Kira said quietly.

"What were you doing?"

"I don't want to talk about it," Kira insisted, pulling away from Liana's embrace. "You wouldn't understand."

"Maybe I would, if you just told me," Liana replied. "I promise you, I won't tell anyone. And I won't judge you for it. You're talking to the girl who just came back from sleeping her way around the entire Coruscant lower level, after all. I'm in no position to judge you."

"It was a few months before I came here," Kira sighed. "I had just turned eighteen, and my family threw a celebration for me. This girl... Saresh... we'd been seeing each other in secret for awhile. She... you... you remind me of her. Blonde hair, but hers was more wavy. Her body was a lot like yours too. All we'd done was kiss and make out, and some touching, whenever we could. Our families were always around so we never... went farther. The most that ever happened was when she got her hand under my gown one time. But because it was my birthday we snuck off and she said she wanted to make me feel like a real woman that day. I was afraid that our parents would catch us but I wanted her so badly, and when she started touching me I just couldn't resist her and then... my... her...."

Kira broke into small sobs again, interrupting her thoughts and speech.

"They came... they came in and..." she choked, trying to finish her story.

"Shhhh, it's okay," Liana whispered, wiping tears from Kira's cheeks with her fingertips. "It's okay, you don't have to finish."

Liana leaned forward and softly kissed Kira on the cheek, tasting the salt of her tears as they slipped across her lips. Liana lingered for a moment before moving to pull away, but she felt Kira's hands cupping her face, holding her. She placed several more kisses on Kira's cheeks and then felt Kira's face turn slightly, so that Liana's lips brushed against the corner of Kira's mouth. Kira continued to cradle Liana's face, so Liana continued applying kisses to her roommate's chin and jaw. Finally, Kira turned so that the girls' lips pressed together, brushing back and forth slowly. Liana felt Kira tremble slightly as the brunette's tongue cautiously eased out from between her lips, teasingly poking and prodding the seam of Liana's mouth. As Liana's eyes fluttered close she felt the familiar tremor in the Force, and its strength grew as Kira's kiss became more intense. Liana heard Kira moan softly just as her mind began to displace into a memory hidden just below the surface currents of the Force.

She was in a lift tube, moving upward. A beautiful young blonde girl stood beside her, holding her hand and softly kissing her fingertips and palm. Her heart was racing as the lift tube continued up and her companion's lips traveled up her forearm.

"What if they catch us?" Liana heard herself say, as the girl's kisses on her shoulder sent tingles up her spine.

"They won't," the girl breathed against Liana's skin. "They're so caught up in debating galactic politics that they won't even miss us."

"Where are we going?" Liana asked.

The girl's lips scooted up to Liana's neck, teasing her soft skin with licks and nibbles.

"Someplace that I can have you to myself," the girl replied huskily. "Somewhere that I can take all of your clothes off and make sweet love to your gorgeous body."

"Ooohhh, Sari, this is so naughty," Liana moaned, before letting the girl press her against the wall in a deep kiss.

As the girl kissed her, Liana realized that she was Saresh, the girlfriend that Kira had mentioned. As the lift slowed to a stop, she felt Sari's hand creeping up her thigh through the silky fabric of her gown.

"Sari, the lift..." she moaned weakly.

"I know," Sari replied mischieviously, as she began to pull up Liana's gown, bunching it at her waist.

"Somebody could come in," Liana protested, even as she shifted her feet, spreading her thighs for Sari's wandering hand.

"They won't," Sari said, pressing her fingers into the crotch of Liana's panties.

"Ooohhh!" Liana moaned, feeling the fabric of her underwear intrude into her core. "Sari..."

"I thought I told you not to wear these today," Sari hissed, caressing Liana through the quickly dampening cloth. "Why did you wear these, Kira darling?"

It took Liana a moment, especially with the lust creeping over her, to remember that she was in Kira's memory and that Sari was addressing her. Fortuately her words were also beyond her control, an automatic part already determined by Kira's actual experiences.

"I had to," she replied, holding back a moan. "My mother was doing my hair while I dressed."

"I can fix that," Sari whispered.

Liana felt the gentle tugging of Sari's fingers, followed by the sensation of her panties being slowly slipped down her legs. The soaked garment trailed her wetness down her thighs, sending chills through her body. Once her panties fell below her knees, Liana felt them slip the rest of the distance to the floor without Sari's assistance. Sari's hand crawled straight back up between her legs, and Liana grunted in aroused surprise as she felt herself pulled forward onto Sari's hand, which pressed firmly against her crotch as one finger pushed deep into her.

"Ohhhh!" Liana cried, throwing her arms around Sari's neck and holding on for dear life as a single finger probed and stroked her pussy walls.

She began to jerk and buck her hips back and forth out of natural instinct, although Liana felt seized by a sense of naivete as to what was actually happening.

"What..." she gasped, "what are you doing? Ohhh Sari, it feels so good..."

"Haven't you ever touched yourself, baby?" Sari asked, amidst smothering Liana's face with kisses.

"I... touched?... No," Liana stammered.

"Have a look then."

She felt Sari's free hand wandering across the back of her neck, fumbling with the clasp that held her gown in place. A slight tingle of fear rose up in her gut as she realized that Sari was trying to remove the dress.

"Sari, no!" she moaned, raising both hands weakly to try to stop her.

Sari responded by thrusting her finger deep into Liana's pussy, effectively shutting down her coordination of her body as more pleasure assaulted her senses. A few moments later she heard the clasp click and a chill raced over her body as the fancy Alderaanian gown, in essence an intricately designed sheet, crumpled on the floor around her feet. Liana felt her own eyes widen as she looked down and saw Sari's hand between her legs, her glistening wet finger slowly disappearing into and reappearing out of Liana's pussy.

"Oh my... you're inside of me!" she gasped.

The part of Liana's mind that wasn't entirely engrossed in the memory took note of her body's, Kira's body's, pubic hair – dark, like the girl's natural hair color, mostly untrimmed in a naturally flowing bush. The rest of her mind, meanwhile, was rapidly spiraling out of conscious control as she moaned Sari's name over and over, her legs trembling as the finger inside of her expertly curled and stroked her. Her eyes opened abruptly when she felt Sari's finger slip out of her and not return, and Sari herself gently removed Liana's arms from around her neck.

"Sari..." Liana moaned weakly.

"Come on," Sari said, exiting the open door of the lift and gesturing for Liana to follow.

Suddenly aware of her state of exposure, Liana quickly bent down and scooped her gown into her arms, clutching it to her front side as she hurriedly chased after Sari. Somehow, padding through the hallways of her home half-naked seemed to suddenly excite her, and she felt her pussy throb for more attention from Sari as she walked. She saw her lover vanish into a door up ahead, the door to her own bedroom. Liana hurried to follow, eager to be in the privacy of her own room at last. When she stepped through the door, she immediately caught sight of Sari's gown, discarded in a crumpled pile near the doorway. She looked up and saw Sari lying on her bed, slowly stroking her bare and shaven pussy.

"Come to me," Sari moaned, squeezing her breasts through the cups of her bra.

Liana felt herself smile happily, dropping her gown to the floor and quickly crawling up onto her bed beside Sari. The two girls faced each other on their sides and quickly became caught up in a heated kiss, tongues dancing and hands wandering.

"What do you want me to do?" Liana gasped, as Sari rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her, straddling her waist.

"Nothing," Sari replied, her wavy blonde hair spilling over her shoulders. "Let me give you your birthday gift first."

Liana watched as Sari slowly unclasped her bra and slipped the straps from her shoulders, letting the soft material fall away from her body to reveal her breasts.

"They're beautiful," Liana whispered, slowly reaching up one hand to touch them.

Sari encouraged her, taking her by the wrist and gently pressing one breast into her palm.

"Have you ever touched another woman's naked breasts before?" Sari asked breathily.

"You know I haven't," Liana heard herself reply.

"Do you like it?"

"I want to feel them against mine," Liana gasped.

Sari smiled, leaning forward and molding her body as best she could to Liana's. Sari's breasts mashed against Liana's, still confined by the cups of her bra. They started to kiss again as Sari lifted Liana's back up slightly and reached around, her fingers working at the clasp of the girl's bra. Liana felt the garment spring loose, and quickly she moved her hands to remove it, eager to feel Sari's nakedness against her. Her fingers brushed against Sari's bare breasts as she tugged at her bra, slipping it from in between their writhing bodies and casting it aside. She moaned into Sari's lips as she hugged her lover against her, thrusting her breasts up to meet Sari's. Sari's skin was hot, radiating with lusty heat, burning against Liana's as their hardened nipples brushed and bumped back and forth. Liana felt her hips rise up from the bed as she ground her pelvis up against Sari's, rubbing her soft mass of pubic hair against the girl's smooth skin.

"Sari... ohhh, I've never felt so good," Liana moaned, her lips wet and slippery with their mixed saliva. "I love you, Sari."

She felt Sari smile against her kiss, as the girl's hands found their way to Liana's breasts and began to gently caress them.

"If you think you love me now," Sari panted, "wait until I'm done with you."

With that, Sari dropped her lips down, kissing her way over Liana's neck and shoulders. Her tongue tickled Liana's collarbone as she gently rolled Liana's nipples between her fingers, lightly pinching and pulling the hard points of flesh. Liana, in her own mind, knew what was bound to follow, but nonetheless she felt herself flushed with Kira's memory of innocent excitement as Sari's moist lips closed around her left nipple, sucking Liana's flesh into the warm, wet vacuum of Sari's mouth. Liana squirmed and grasped wildy at the sheets as Sari feasted on one breast and then the other, her quiet moans of satisfaction forming an erotic duet with Liana's own cries of pleasure. Sari eventually continued roaming downward, leaving Liana's breasts wet and glistening with saliva, which Liana spread around her nipples with her fingertips as Sari's wet kisses descended downward through her pubic hair. Ripples of pleasure and anticipation ran through her body when she felt Sari's hands part her soft thighs, splaying her legs wide open.

"Open up for me baby," Sari whispered. "Let me taste you."

"Sari?" Liana asked, feeling Kira's naivete once again. "What are you..."

Before Liana could finish, Sari leaned forward and buried her face between Liana's thighs, her tongue wriggling into the wetness hidden within Liana's nether lips.

"OOOHHH!!!" Liana cried, feeling the soft, warm mass working its way inside of her. "Oh Sari! Unnnngghhhh!"

Liana clutched her breasts and kneaded them as she felt Sari's entire face pressing against her pussy. Sari's fingers delicately spread open Liana's labia and she ran her tongue up and down the length of Liana's crevice, stopping sporadically to tease and flick her clitoris. Liana started to pant and gasp for air in spurts as her body jerked and twitched involuntarily. She recognized the feeling that was building inside of her, but in Kira's memory it was forever etched as an unexpected and very new sensation.

"Sari, something's happening!" she cried, feeling her muscles tensing and her inner muscles tightening. "It... I ..."

"Let it come," Sari murmured, her face still pressed against Liana's crotch. "You taste so sweet, baby girl... let it come..."

"Oh Sari!" she screamed, no longer fearful of being heard. "Oh you feel so good.... don't stop! Please don't stop!"

As the sensations began to overwhelm her, Liana saw the door to the room open, and a wave of horror swept through her. Sari was too engrossed in devouring Liana's pussy to notice, and a look of shock spread across her face as a strong hand grasped her curly blonde locks, yanking her back forcefully and sending her sprawling across the floor.

"Sari!" Liana cried in fear, even as the now unstoppable tidal wave of Kira's first orgasm started through her. "Sari no.... oooohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh!"

She started to weep in shock and confusion as her body, completely disregarding her mind, spiraled into orgasmic bliss. Her thighs clamped shut and her hips bucked back and forth as her pussy clenched tight. There was shouting in the room, but she couldn't hear what was being said. Tears ran down her cheeks as her lust-driven moans revealed her confusion.

"No no no!" she cried, as her body completely betrayed her. "Ohhhh... why... no..."

Through tear-blurred eyes she saw Sari's father throwing her lover's gown at the girl, who clutched it to her naked body as she was pulled out of the room forcefully. Liana's father walked in the doorway and threw something at her while she writhed on the bed. She touched the wet, sticky material and realized it was her panties, which she and Sari had, in their excitement, left lying on the floor of the lift.

"You little whore," her father's words were filled with disgust. "Get up."

Liana, still caught in the receding tide of her orgasm, could barely breathe, much less sit up.

"Get up!" her father barked, grabbing her arm and pulling her upright.

"Daddy, please," Liana heard herself pleading. "Please..."

Her father looked at her, his eyes hard and cold.

"What?" he demanded.

"I love her," was all that Liana could say.

Her father was silent for a moment. Then, without warning, he slapped her, hard. And again. And again. Liana lost count of how many times his hand struck her cheeks, knowing only that he eventually stopped, glaring at her as she cried.

"You shame me," he said, before storming out of her room.

Liana gasped softly as the memory spun away from her and she was once again in her room, her lips touching softly with Kira's. She opened her eyes to see Kira's face close to hers, the brunette's eyes still closed, with a slight smile curving her lips. Kira's hands and fingers were meshed tightly in her blonde hair.

"Oh Kira," Liana whispered, as she softly stroked Kira's back. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea..."

"I was so ashamed," Kira said, as she lowered her head to rest against Liana's shoulder. "My father wouldn't speak to me for weeks. My mother gave me these horrible stares every time she saw me. And I never saw Sari again. She... I heard they sent her away, off-planet somewhere. Nobody ever told me where."

"I knew my parents were strict about sex, but I never thought...," Liana sighed. "This is why you thought ... the way you behaved about sex and everything?"

"I thought you were so gorgeous when you first moved in," Kira said, scooting close to Liana and hugging her tightly. "I knew I wanted you, but that just made me feel even more guilty. I wanted so badly to say yes to you, when you asked me to masturbate with you but I thought... I didn't want to let my family down again."

"I kept the bottle," Kira said after a brief silence. "The one I caught you using that night."

"You did?" Liana replied, pretending it was the first she had known of it. "Why?"

"I don't know," Kira said. "I used it to masturbate myself... in some strange way it was like... we were sharing something. But I felt so horrible every time I did it."

"You don't have to feel horrible about it anymore," Liana told her, gently lying back and pulling Kira down with her. "I want you to be able to enjoy these feelings you have... I want to enjoy them with you, if you'll let me."

"I... I'm not sure I'm ready to just jump into it," Kira sighed. "Sari... she drove me so crazy with desire that I didn't care who heard me, I just wanted to feel her. I wanted to taste her so badly that day, but I didn't get the chance. I don't want to lose contro like that again."

"Then we can go slow," Liana told her. "Control is important, as I've learned recently. You can't let your lust drive you, but you don't want to suppress it all together. I want to make sure you find the right balance, so you don't go through what I went through."

"You really do remind me of her," Kira said softly. "She was always respectful of my worries and fears, too. There were so many times she could've had me naked and melting in her hands, but she stopped because she knew I wasn't ready. Can we... just lay here like this for awhile?"

"Whatever you want," Liana replied, shifting slightly as she pulled Kira close to her.

The two girls' lips brushed once more before Kira closed her eyes, her arms still wrapped tightly around Liana.

Liana awoke several hours later to the gentle pressure of Kira's hands pressing against her breasts. With her eyes still closed, Liana let out a gentle sigh as she felt Kira massaging her mounds gently through her bra, sending slow, warming waves of pleasure through her body. She could hear Kira breathing gently but quickly. Her hands roamed up and down Liana's chest, her palms skimming over Liana's skin and teasing her hardening nipples through the soft fabric of her bra.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers