A Jedi's Training Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"If you wanted to touch me, you could've just taken off the bra," Liana whispered.

Kira's hands stopped moving as her body stiffened in surprise. She hadn't realized that Liana was awake.

"No, don't stop," Liana coaxed her.

A few moments later, she felt Kira's hands resume their exploration.

"I'm sorry," Kira said quietly, as she gently squeezed Liana's nipples between her fingers. "I didn't know you were awake. And I didn't want to intrude by taking off your clothes."

"Shhhh," Liana replied, with a sly grin on her face.

She lifted herself up just enough to slip her hands behind her back, quickly releasing the clasp of her bra. The straps popped loose at her sides and she settled back down onto the bed. Kira quickly pushed her hands underneath the soft material, cupping her palms over Liana's bare breasts. The discarded bra slipped down to Liana's stomach as Kira resumed her gentle kneading, clutching softly at the two voluptuous globes.

"They're so soft," Kira commented, leaning in and placing small kisses across the topsides of each breast. "So full..."

"Yours aren't at all bad either," Liana said breathlessly. "Can I see them?"

Kira smiled as she reached behind herself, releasing her bra. She slipped her arms out from the straps and held the cups against her breasts, leaning forward to plant a wet kiss on Liana's lips. She released her bra as she sat back up, letting it flutter down onto Liana's chest.

"Lovely," Liana whispered, looking up at Kira's breasts.

Kira's breasts were slightly smaller than Liana's, but her areolas were darker and larger. Her nipples stood out more prominently as well, and her breasts tapered to a slightly upward curvature that gave them a very perky appearance. Liana leaned forward toward Kira's breasts, intending to suckle on them, but Kira pushed her back down onto the bed.

"I want to explore some more," she explained, swinging her legs over Liana's hips and sitting astride her. "Just lie still."

"I don't know if I can promise that," Liana moaned, as Kira's lips descended on her nipples.

Kira proceeded slowly and deliberately, and perhaps also cautiously, gently sucking on Liana's nipples and swirling her tongue around them in slow, wet circles. She moaned constantly to herself, as if she were savoring some delicious delicassy. Liana was content to close her eyes and enjoy the sensations, which were just intense enough to be arousing but also extremely relaxing in the ease of their application. After thoroughly wetting every surface of Liana's breasts with her lips and tongue, Kira licked a chilly wet trail down the center of Liana's abdomen, her lips slithering down the blonde's tummy and beyond, pausing only for a moment to tease her navel. When Kira reached Liana's waist, the blonde girl instinctively raised her hips from the bed and lifted her legs, letting Kira pull her panties down her legs and away from her body. The sweet smell of Liana's arousal was immediately apparent, and Kira moaned as she parted Liana's creamy thighs.

"Can I taste you?" Kira asked, her heart suddenly speeding up with anticipation over her first taste of a woman.

"Of course," Liana replied, reaching down and caressing the back of Kira's head. "I'm all yours."

Liana could feel Kira's short, quick breaths splashing against her wet pussy, bathing her labia in warm, moist air. She spread her legs wide for her roommate and reached down with her hands, parting and spreading her engorged lips to reveal her tight opening and hard clitoris. She gasped when she felt Kira's tongue, warm and soft, spread itself against her vulva, licking upward in a slow, gentle motion. Kira's lips soon followed, closing over Liana's sex in a slow, passionate open-mouthed kiss. Liana groaned as Kira probed the opening of her vagina with the tip of her tongue, timidly dipping in and out of her entrance to extract her sweet juices from within. Liana closed her eyes, trying to steady her body and resist the urge to thrust herself against Kira's face. She wanted her roommate to enjoy this first experience, even though she felt the urgency welling in her gut, accompanied by the desire to have her pussy thoroughly lashed by Kira's tongue. She felt a surge of sexual relief when Kira's hands slipped underneath her, cupping her buttocks and lifting her hips from the bed, as well as pulling her pussy more firmly against Kira's open mouth. Kira maintained her slow, deliberate tempo, however, lapping at Liana's sex with long, forceful strokes of her tongue. Liana moaned and groaned in pleasure, her upper body writhing and her head thrashing back and forth against her pillow. The pleasure she received was unexpectedly intense, and it certainly was different than anything she had experienced while she was being driven by her lust. Kira was much more... focused than any of her other partners, most of whom simply attacked her clitoris with a series of rapid-fire flicks of their tongue with the purpose of getting her to the brink of orgasm before impaling her in animalistic intercourse. Kira, on the other hand, was exploring carefully, leaving no crevice untouched, tasting every inch of Liana's treasures. The approach was entirely different, and it seemed to set off her sexual impulses in a totally new way.

The orgasm came completely unexpectedly, unaccompanied by any of the usual giveaway signs that Liana had become used to detecting. It started simply as a slow, rolling wave of sensation deep in her stomach muscles, but it didn't stop when she thought it would. The wave continued onward, progressing much more slowly than her typical orgasm. She kept expecting it to taper off, even as it swept through more and more of her stomach until finally it could not be denied, transforming into a slow but intense contraction of every muscle in her vagina. Liana screamed out in sudden pleasure as it dawned on her, and she curled her fingers tightly into Kira's hair as she ground her pussy up against the brunette's lips and chin. She could feel Kira's tongue working its magic on her, wriggling and lapping at her as her wetness spilled out of her and dripped onto Kira's waiting taste buds. Liana's toes curled as the wave of pleasure progressed slowly, almost torturously, through her vagina, finally dissipating in a series of spasmic contractions of the tight ring of her entrance. She began to gasp and laugh out of sheer sexual relief and gratification as Kira pulled away, sitting up to reveal her face, glistening and covered with Liana's juices.

"Oh my... oh my..." Liana gasped, over and over again, her breasts heaving. "Oh Kira, that was amazing. You HAVE to let me return that favor."

Kira grinned and leaned back, spreading her legs before Liana. The crotch of her panties was soaked with a large wet spot, revealing the outline of her swollen pussy lips.

"Yours for the taking," Kira moaned, as she began to stroke herself through the drenched fabric.

Liana smiled to herself as she scrambled onto her hands and knees.

"You know Kira, I was wrong about this," she said, crawling over to her roommate. "I am going to LOVE rooming with you again."

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers