A Job in the Theatre Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,708 Followers

Paula tasted the thick salty taste of sperm for the very first time. She loved the taste, loved the eroticism of it all. And there was so much of it!

She opened her lips quickly for more missing the next spurt by just a split second. Ted's cock let loose of another huge stream that shot across the side of her face and into her hair. She never dreamed that Ted could produce such volume and with such force.

She quickly descended his shaft catching the force of the next stream fully. There was so much sperm! How could anyone cum so much? Paula could just barely hear Ted moan as his cock exploded again and again.

She gulped that down quickly and proceeded to lick around the rim of his cock trying her best not to let any go to waste. As she did, Ted's cock exploded yet again in another huge spurt that splashed across her cheeks and onto her shoulder. The force of his ejaculation sent the sperm all the way onto her back!

She couldn't believe what was happening. She was so surprised by the massive amount of sperm Ted was ejaculating. It just kept coming. She couldn't cum that much in a month, much less at one time. She assumed that each spurt was Ted's last, but there was always more. And it came out with such force. Each spurt contained enough sperm to fill her entire mouth. She had never experienced anything like it. That monster cock was literally hosing her down.

With her hair, cheek and lips covered with Ted's sperm, she hungrily slurped, licked and sucked as much down her throat as she could. Ted cried with pleasure as his cock continued to spasm.

She had not imagined the glorious feeling of having a hot throbbing cock literally explode within her mouth. She found the warm salty taste of his sperm to be highly erotic and extremely addictive. It was a sensation she instantly fell totally and deeply in lust with.

She had not counted on that. The thought had never crossed her mind. She had just experienced the most satisfying sex of her life.

As the glorious experience began to subside, she pulled Ted's rigid cock from her mouth and pumped it hard with her hand wanting the last little bit. The volume was much less and leaked down the side of his cock. She couldn't resist licking it up as Ted slipped into unconsciousness on the couch.

*

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,708 Followers
12