A Job Well Done Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole's entire body thrust and bucked against me. She screamed out loud and I could feel her wetness soak my cock and leak down between us. I continued to rub her clit and she came more. When I removed my thumb, it was like releasing a button and her entire body spasmed one more time and then slumped into the bed. Her eyes were open, but glazed over and her chest heaved with each breath. I was still hard inside of her and was thrusting slowly. JC pulled me away and on top of her. My cock split her like a hot knife through butter and I was quickly fucking her hard. I was very close, but JC seemed close as well. Soon I felt her pussy gripping me, trying to milk my cum out of me. That was all it took and I started to shoot huge loads inside of her. She came at the same time and soon we were grunting and groaning together. Several more thrust into her and I was done. I slumped on top of JC till she rolled me to the side.

Nicole had rolled onto her side and watched. She was still breathing heavy, but had a small smile on her face. JC waved her to lie next to us and she did.

"That was incredible", she said. "I've never felt anything like that in my life."

"Well, if you stick around, maybe we can do it again", JC said.

"I shouldn't stay out all night. As much as I'd like to, I should be home when the kids wake up. But I would like to get together again if that's OK. I still have a few more days before I have to head home and go back to being boring ole mom."

"Why do you have to do that? Look, we don't live that far from you and the kids are going to be in school in a few weeks. You shouldn't have to be there for them every minute anymore. You can at least come to visit once in a while." I was surprised to hear JC say that, but I had to agree with her.

"It's just not who I am. As much as I'd like to, I'm just not the kind of girl that goes around having wild sex with people I hardly know."

I knew JC wasn't going to let it end like that. "How much more do you need to know about us? You've gotten to know us intimately already. Now you just need to get to know us better. And you have a few days for that." There was something else going on. I felt there was a whole conversation missing. Then I remember JC saying that Nicole was considering moving to our area since her kids would be in school nearby.

"So JC said you may move closer to your kids when they are in school? Is that true?" I asked her.

"Yes. I've got a few friends at home, but nobody that I'm super close with. Most of the women have husbands and they don't really trust them around me."

"Well, that solves the biggest problem. If you move closer, you can at least hang out with us once in a while."

"It's not that easy. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to do that, but it's just not who I am. I'm not sure I'd be happy like that. Especially having to share."

"No, but I do have friends that are single and would love to meet someone like you. And ones that I'd highly recommend as nice guys."

"I'm just afraid you'd spoil me for them. But it would be nice to meet someone. Let's see how the next few days go." Her eyes were getting heavy and I had a feeling she'd be sleeping soon.

"Hey, before you fall asleep, call your kids and let them know where you are. Give them a lame excuse that you'd had some wine and I offered you a bed for the night. I'll even cook breakfast."

Nicole looked at me with her sleepy eyes and then got up to get her phone. I heard her in the other room talking and then she came back in. "Done. Any chance you have an extra toothbrush?"

"No. But you can use the old camping trick and use your finger."

JC got up and went into the bathroom. She came out with a newly wrapped toothbrush. "I had forgotten mine and got some from concierge on our first night. Women don't brush their teeth with a finger." Nicole laughed at that and went into the bathroom.

She was in there for a while, but finally came out. She climbed back into bed and lay down. I was fondling JC's breasts from behind and Nicole was watching. I saw her nipples start to get hard. JC must have noticed too and said "Are you getting turned on?"

Nicole blushed and nodded her head. "Watching him touch you like that is really sexy. I had a boyfriend in college that touched me like that and I was just thinking of him."

"Was he good in bed?" JC asked.

"Partly. He had really good fingers, but his cock was small. He was also a quick shooter, but would make up for it with his fingers. I had played piano when he was younger, or so he said."

JC reached out and touched Nicole's tits. It didn't take long for my dick to harden again. With its current position, it slid between JC's legs. She adjusted herself so that it was rubbing along her wet slit. I pinched her nipples and rubbed my dick along her slit. It must have felt good because she parted her legs enough to give me good access. Nicole moved closer to us and took over rubbing JC's tits. JC spread her legs further apart and Nicole looked down to see the head of my cock poking from between her legs.

"You're hard again? JC must have some power over you."

I didn't say anything, but kept rubbing along JC's slit. Nicole took one hand and grabbed my cock as it slid along JC's pussy. Then she pressed the head so that it slid into JC. JC groaned as I slid inside. I could feel Nicole rubbing JC's clit as I slid slowly in and out of her pussy. At one point I slipped out and my dick slid between JC's ass cheeks. With Nicole playing with her clit, she didn't even react, so I continued to run my dick up and down her ass.

I moved my mouth close to her ear and whispered "I want your ass."

JC didn't react, just kept moaning, so I dipped my fingers into her pussy and then rubbed them on her asshole. JC grunted a little as I slid them into her tight hole. Nicole was still rubbing her clit and I felt her ass relax around my fingers. So this time, I moved my dick to her ass and pushed. As I pushed, I spread my fingers and pulled them out. Soon, the tip of my dick was inside her and she reached back to keep me from pushing in further. I was kissing her ear now as Nicole rubbed her clit. I pushed in again and this time JC didn't stop me. But she did grab Nicole's head and was kissing her passionately. Now Nicole had a couple of fingers inside JC as I continued to push further. Each time I felt her tense, I'd stop. When she relaxed, I continued.

JC turned her head to me and I kissed her savagely. I pulled out just as slowly as I had gone in and then pushed back into her ass. I could still feel Nicole fingering her pussy and I also noticed that JC had her hand between Nicole's legs. Each time I pushed into her, I slid in easier. It wasn't long before the room was echoing with the sounds of both girls moaning and groaning.

My dick was now sliding in and out easily, so I started to really fuck JC's ass. Nicole must have figured what I was doing, because she was now rubbing JC's clit again. Suddenly JC tensed up and screamed loud enough to be heard miles away. "Oh shit I'm cumming. Rub me harder, fuck me harder. That's it. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Her ass gripped me so tight it hurt. Then she relaxed so I was able to start to pull out again, but she grabbed my hip and held me in place. I pushed in deep again and her body did a strange wave-like motion from her hips to her shoulders. This happened a few more times with each thrust into her. She finally pushed away from me and my dick popped out of her ass.

She turned towards me and kissed me hard and passionately. Her hand reached down and stroked my dick, keeping me hard. Nicole had moved when JC turned and was now sitting up in bed. Her hand was between her legs rubbing her clit.

JC jumped out of bed and quickly returned with a wet wash cloth. She cleaned me with the cloth and then climbed on me. She was fucking me now fast and furious while Nicole watched. She was almost frenzied in her fucking and it was getting me close to shooting into her.

"I'm close. I'm going to fill you with cum." Instead of continuing, she climbed off, got on her hands and knees and stuck her ass up.

"Cum in my ass. I want to feel you cumming with your hot spunk." JC turned so that her head was between Nicole's legs and started to lick Nicole. I didn't waste any time and slid my dick into her ass. She was still tight; it wasn't long before I was fucking her hard. Nicole had leaned back and was moaning from JC's tongue on her clit as I fucked JC's ass. Soon I felt the usual tingle in my balls and I grabbed JC's hips, thrust one more time hard and shot a big load into her ass. At the same time, JC stuck two fingers into Nicole's pussy, making Nicole cum. As soon as my hot cum entered JC, she screamed as well. Two more thrusts were all I could handle and I collapsed on the bed. Nicole had also fallen back and JC was still licking her very wet pussy. Finally, Nicole pushed JC's head away and JC finally collapsed also.

The last thing I remembered was JC cuddling in front of me and Nicole cuddling behind me. When I woke up, both girls were still sandwiching me between them. The sun was out and the room was getting hot. I didn't want to move because I was afraid I'd wake them both up, but I had to pee, so quietly slithered out from between them. Neither one moved as I went to the bathroom.

Rather then get back into bed, I decided to make some breakfast. So I pulled on some shorts and headed to the kitchen. I had a pot of coffee started and was preparing some bacon when Nicole came out of the bedroom. She was completely naked and looked incredible.

"Good morning gorgeous. Interested in some coffee?" She must not have seen me because she jumped a bit.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there. Actually, any chance I can borrow something to wear?"

"Sure. There are some shirts in the closet you can borrow."

"Cool. I'll be right back." She disappeared and came back out in one of my shirts. "So, how about that coffee?"

I poured her a mug and handed it over to her. She looked great, even with the messy hair. "So, how do you feel?"

"Pretty good considering how you and JC worked me over last night." She took another sip. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"I was hoping last night would happen. I know I acted a little weird, but when I ran into JC at that shop, I hoped I'd be invited here."

"Why?"

"Because I had a good feeling about you."

"What kind of feeling?"

"My ex-husband was an ass and pretty much left me high and dry. The only reason he married me is because of my looks. He never got any further than that. Within an hour you already knew more about me than he ever did. When I found out about JC, I was really upset. How could a thirty seven year old with two kids compete with her?" She paused and then added, "How can anyone compete with her? She's perfect."

I had to stop and think about what I would say. "JC is perfect. I'm very lucky to be with her and I'm not really sure why she is. But you're just as perfect as she is. If I hadn't met your kids, there is no way I'd have believed you are thirty seven. I wouldn't even believe you were thirty."

Nicole chuckled at that and said "You're nice, but you've already gotten into my pants, so you don't have to lie."

"I'm not lying. Do you think JC and Shelly acted like they did because they are bitches? Far from it. JC is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Plus, she knows exactly who she is. And she was threatened by you."

"I was and still am", JC said. Nicole and I both turned to see JC standing in the bedroom doorway wearing another of my shirts. "But John's completely right. You're gorgeous. What is keeping me sane is that I know John won't screw me over. Even if he were to dump me for you, he'd do it right."

"Well, I have no intention of dumping you." Then I turned to Nicole. "I hope that you can understand. I'm not sure where things will go from here, but hopefully you'll stay."

"Well, other than to go home and get some other clothes, I plan on staying. As long as JC is good with it."

"I'm fine", JC said. "I'm looking forward to tonight. We're going to blow Johnny's mind." JC got a wicked glint in her eyes when she said that and Nicole turned to give me an evil smile. I had a feeling I was going to be in trouble.

After breakfast Nicole left leaving me and JC alone. JC changed into one of her skimpy bathing suits and we went down to the beach to rest. A couple of hours later, Nicole joined us. She removed her cover-up and my eyes nearly exploded from my head. The bikini she was wearing was even skimpier then JC's. I wasn't even sure why she wore anything. Not that I was complaining. But what made it worse was that Mandy was with her. I had to adjust myself quickly upon seeing the teenage version of Nicole. Mandy's stomach was a touch flatter, her legs more muscular and her tits more firm. Her blond hair was tied back in a long pony tail.

JC didn't seem the slightest bit phased by the buxom teenager and Nicole didn't seem to mind that Mandy was showing so much skin. Mandy came over to me and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad you're better. I would have checked on you more, but mom was being kind of crazy." She gave her mom a look I couldn't decipher. "I'm glad she ran into you yesterday. And thanks for making sure she was safe last night. She doesn't drink very often."

"It was my pleasure. And I'm glad to see you again."

Mandy said hi to JC and then got comfortable. Nicole had taken a spot on the opposite side of me from JC and was putting lotion on herself. She seemed to spend a lot of time on her chest. I watched through my dark sunglasses, but I knew she knew I was watching. When she was done, she gave me a wink and lay back. The conversation was awkward at first but soon lightened up. Of course the drinks JC had made were helping.

When it was my turn to make the drinks, Nicole came with me. "I hope you don't mind me bringing Mandy, but she insisted. She said it wasn't fair that I got to hang out with you while she had to stay behind. I really couldn't figure out a way to leave her."

"No, that's fine. We'll just have to behave for a while."

"Well, I hope not too much." As soon as the doors to the elevator closed she was pressing her body against mine and kissing me. I had to restrain myself from ripping her bikini off and taking her in the elevator. When the doors opened, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the suite. I barely had the door closed when I pinned her against the wall and pressed my pelvis against hers. Our kissing got very heated and our hands were all over each other. It didn't take long for her bikini to fall to the floor followed quickly by my swim shorts.

Nicole pulled me over to the couch, spread her legs and pulled me down on top of her. She had grabbed my dick and lined it up with her pussy. She was already wet and I slid easily inside of her. When I was buried deep into her pussy she said "I've been thinking about this since I left. I'd have been here sooner if it wasn't for Mandy. Now fuck me hard and fast."

I didn't wait for another request. I pounded into her and soon she was grunting with each thrust. "You feel so good fucking me. I love the way your cock splits my lips. I'm so close to cumming, now fuck me." She almost screamed that last bit and I pounded her harder. Soon she was cumming. But it wasn't like last night. This time she was wild and started to claw my back and thrust up to me. The feeling of her body thrashing around in orgasm was enough for me and I shot a huge load inside her. I grunted with each shot and soon collapsed on top of her. We lay like that for a while kissing each other when I said we should get going before Mandy wonders where we went.

"Don't worry about her. She's no fool. She didn't say it outright, but she pretty much suspects that something happened last night."

"Well, it's up to you, but we should go back down anyway." I could feel our juices running out of her and onto the couch.

"You're probably right. Let me clean up while you make more drinks."

"OK." Nicole went off to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later. I was just finishing with the drinks while Nicole got her bikini back on. "Can I ask you something Nicole?"

"Anything."

"Why is it that you were so wild just now, but last night you seemed more tame?"

"I was nervous last night. I feel a lot better about what happened and made the decision to just enjoy myself."

"Well, I'm glad you did. That was pretty intense."

"I know. Can I tell you a little secret?"

"Go ahead."

"Before I met my husband, I was pretty wild. I know I said last night was the first time I'd been with a woman, but that was a lie. I wasn't slutty, but I was a lot more sexual before my husband. I think that's what drove him away. He was pretty lame in bed while I always wanted to spice things up. I've been with other woman and with multiple men at once. But once I met my ex, I put that to rest so that I could get married and have a family. After the kids were born, I started to fantasize about more. He couldn't handle it and stopped having sex all together."

"No offense, but I kind of suspected there was more to you."

"Yeah, well now you know the truth. I'm sure JC knows too. She's pretty smart, isn't she?"

"Very. She's a teacher back home."

"And she's moving in with you when you guys get back?"

"Yes."

"And you hardly know her at all."

"That's not entirely true. We've spent a lot of time over the past two weeks."

"Do you think you'll marry her?"

"That I'm not sure about. It's not about the commitment, but I'm not really the marrying kind. My first marriage was more for her than me."

"How does JC feel about that?"

"I don't know. We haven't discussed it."

I finished making the drinks and we walked out together. Nicole was quiet for the ride down. When we got to our chairs, Mandy was in the water. JC took one look at us and smiled. "So how was it?"

"Great. John's a great fuck. That's for being so cool."

"You're welcome. And he is a great fuck." JC smiled as she poured us each a glass. I had leaned back in my chair when Mandy came back to us. My cock jumped when I saw her walking towards us. Her suit had become almost non-existent and I could clearly see her nipples. I didn't notice any hair on her mound and came to the conclusion she probably shaved. Surprisingly, Nicole didn't say anything. I noticed that JC was staring also. I readjusted myself quickly and closed my eyes. That didn't help much as I started to fantasize about Mandy.

After a while my cock calmed down and we all lay quietly. JC got up to make us more drinks and Mandy went with her to use the bathroom. After they left, Nicole sat up and looked at me. "Do you think my daughter is beautiful?"

"You know the answer to that and I'm not about to get myself into trouble by answering."

Nicole chuckled and said "You are smarter than most men. But I wasn't trying to get you into trouble."

"Then why ask the question?"

"Because it scares me to think she's going to be in college by herself. I feel like I need to protect her."

"She'll be fine. You need to let go at some point."

"I know. But I think back to how I was when I was her age and it scares me."

I laughed at that. "It's easier being the parent of boys than of girls, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah. Guys who sleep around are made heroes while girls are sluts. Plus guys don't have to worry about some guy knocking them up. It's amazing how getting pregnant can screw up someone's life."

I sat there and thought about it. "So, why did you ask me that question about Mandy?"

Nicole sighed and said, "Because she wants to sleep with you."

My head snapped when I heard that. "What?"

"After we dropped you off, she started talking about what a great guy you are. Then she asked if I thought you'd be good in bed. I tried to play it off, but she wouldn't stop. She asked if I was interested in sleeping with you and when I said no she said she would then."