A Job Well Done Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

JC stepped away and I noticed that her crotch was soaking wet as well. She looked at me a smiled sexily and then came over to me and kissed me. "I'll be right back. I want to check on Shelly. Take care of them till I get back." She kissed me and walked out of the room.

I looked over at Nicole who was still breathing heavy and then stood to check on Mandy. Mandy was lying on the bed, panting to catch her breath. She looked at me and gave me a big smile. "Thank you for that. That was my first orgasm and it was amazing."

Nicole had come over and sat on the bed next to us. "Are you OK?"

"Better then OK mom. My body is still tingling." Nicole smiled at her and then turned to me. Before I could say anything, she was hugging and kissing me fiercely. I didn't waste any time with her and pushed her onto her back. My dick wound up right at her entrance and I pushed into her soggy pussy. She was fucking me as hard as I fucked her and soon we were both getting close. I needed to unload so that I could give Mandy a good long fuck next. Very quickly, Nicole was screaming "Oh fuck me. Fuck me hard. Shoot your seed into my pussy. I love feeling you cum inside me. Fill me with you cum. Oh I'm so close. Fuck me harder." And that's exactly what I did. Suddenly her pussy clamped around my cock and I was soon trapped inside her overheated pussy. I gave one more thrust and we both came together. Feeling my hot cum shoot into her pussy was all she needed and Nicole's whole body tensed and then quickly released. I wasn't entirely sure if it was my cum or hers, but I suddenly felt a huge amount of wetness pouring out of her pussy and around my cock. I shot one more load and collapsed on top of her.

We were both breathing heavy and Nicole had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. When she opened her eyes, she smiled even bigger and gave me a big, passionate kiss. I rolled off of her causing my softening cock to slip out of her pussy. I looked down and saw a large load of our mixed cum pour from between her swollen pussy lips. Mandy watched the whole thing and I could see that she was getting more aroused. Her eyes were locked on her mom's pussy and saw the liquid pour out. Then she looked up at me and licked her lips. For a second I thought she was going to go down on her mom, but she didn't. She crawled across the bed and came over to me.

"How long before you can go again?"

"I'll need a few minutes."

Her eyes showed her disappointment, but all she said was "OK."

"I'll be right back. Do you want something to drink?"

They both asked for water so I walked out of the room towards the kitchen. Before I got there, I saw JC standing outside Shelly's room looking in. I quietly walked over and kissed her neck. She jumped slightly, but didn't stop looking into the room. I peeked over her shoulder and saw what she was staring at. In the middle of the bed was Shelly on her hands and knees. Behind her was Matt and he was thrusting in and out of her pussy. Shelly was moaning and groaning the entire time while the young man fucked her mercilessly. I could tell JC was enjoying the show, so I decided to play with JC.

"Are you thinking about his big hard cock?"

"Uh huh" was the only answer I got. I had my mouth next to her ear and had reached around to the front of her panties.

"Do you wish you were the one getting stuffed by that big fat cock?" And big it was. While not as long as mine, it was probably double mine, and mine was pretty wide.

"Yes." I had reached into her panties and rubbed her slit. It was dripping wet.

"I bet what you really want is to have him lying on his back while you rode his cock." I was now fingering her pussy. She only gave a small whimper as a response. "Maybe now that I've taken your ass cherry, you want to ride him while I fuck your ass." This time she moaned a little louder. Shelly was also moaning and from experience, I could tell she was getting close. "Maybe after he's done fucking Shelly he'll fuck you the same way. And if he's good, we'll double team you. Stuff you full of hard cock. What do you think of that?" For an answer, JC grabbed my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy several times. Her juice was running down her legs.

In the bedroom, Shelly was rotating her hips and moaning about how good it felt. Suddenly she bucked hard several times and screamed. Her entire body was shuddering and it was all Matt could do to hang on. Just as she slowed down, Matt flung his head back and gave Shelly a couple of hard thrusts. When they both calmed down, Matt sat back on his heels and his soft dick fell out of Shelly's pussy. She was still catching her breath and JC and I could see her pussy still spread and their mixed cum leaking out of her pussy.

I gave JC a hard rub on her clit and then whispered "Go get him." JC turned her head to look at me. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. "I love you too. Now go have some fun."

JC smiled at me and said "I love you. Save some for me." Then she went into Shelly's room. I had stepped back so I wouldn't be seen.

I heard Shelly say "It's about time you got here. I was wondering if you would."

"I wanted to make sure you were taken care of. Hi Matt. Ready for some more action?" Then I walked to the kitchen for our drinks. I poured myself some OJ and got two glasses of water for Nicole and Mandy. They were talking when I walked in, but stopped when they saw me.

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd deserted us."

"Not a chance. I just had a quick talk with JC."

"Everything OK?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, but I think you're son may be getting a workout."

Nicole looked shocked at first, but I guess she realized she was being crazy and just shrugged. "I guess that would explain the screaming we just heard. Is JC in there now?"

"Yeah. I hope you don't mind."

"Maybe a little. She could corrupt him I think. But no worse than what's happening in here."

I finished my juice and went to the bathroom real quick. When I came back out, only Nicole was sitting there. She was sitting Indian style in the middle of the bed watching me. "Mandy will be right back. I just wanted to talk to you for a second alone."

"OK. I'm all ears."

"Before this goes further I need to know something. What do you plan on doing about me after we leave here?"

"Well, that depends on what you plan on doing. If you move closer, then I fully expect to see a lot of you. And JC is OK with it. We both like you."

Nicole sat there quietly for a minute just staring at me. "Than I'd like to ask you something and I don't need an answer right now. I'm sure you'll need to discuss it with JC. But I'd like to move as soon as possible, but I'm scared I won't be able to sell my house quickly. I can't afford to pay my mortgage and rent at the same time. Would it be possible to stay with you till I can find my own place? I'd stay in an extra room and won't be in the way. I don't have a lot to pay you for rent, but I'd take care of the house and dinners and everything else."

I was a little shocked that she'd ask. "I'll definitely have to ask JC, but I can tell you now that I don't think she'd mind. As for rent, I don't charge anything and don't expect anything special from you. You can stay as long as you need."

Nicole got out of bed and walked over to me. "I'm paying rent and there's no question about it. I have a job already for me. Actually, it's with my current job, just in a different office. So I will be paying you something." She was standing right in front of me, so I reached out and pulled her close to me. We were kissing when Mandy came back into the room. My dick had hardened again and Mandy was looking at it.

"So, what did he say?" She hadn't taken her eyes off my dick, but was talking to Nicole.

"He said yes, but he'd talk to JC first."

Mandy looked up at me finally and said "Good. I knew he would."

Suddenly we heard JC scream and we walked down the hall. She was lying in the middle of the bed and Matt was between her legs fucking away. I was glad to note he was wearing a condom. Nicole got a quick glance of Matt's dick and sucked in a breath. She probably hadn't seen his penis since he was a baby. Shelly was lying next to JC and was pinching and rubbing JC's tits.

I looked at Mandy and saw her staring at her brother fucking JC. I moved close to her so she could get a better view. She was definitely aroused and I touched her shoulder lightly. She looked at me, than down at my dick. It was starting to get hard and she reached down and touched it. She wrapped her fingers around it and started to stroke it lightly. I moved slightly behind her and started to rub her tits, pinching her nipples lightly. As the action got hotter in the bedroom, I moved my hand down Mandy's flat belly and down between her legs. She shifted slightly to give me access to her swollen pussy lips.

Just then, JC pulled Shelly on top of her and started to lick her pussy. The show had gotten to Matt and he started to really pound into JC. It must have felt good to JC because she suddenly bucked against him each time he thrust into her. By now I was sliding two fingers into Mandy's pussy and she was stroking me faster. Her pussy was tight, even for my two fingers, but she was very well lubricated. I was finally ready to fuck her, so I stepped away and said to Nicole "I'm going to take Mandy to my room." Nicole nodded her head and walked with us back.

When we were back in my room, Mandy quickly got into the bed and lay down. Nicole sat on the edge and I climbed up between Mandy's legs. I kissed her tenderly for a while before kissing my way down her body. I didn't waste much time before I was licking her pussy and sliding a couple of fingers in and out of her. When she started to move her hips and moan I moved back until I was kissing her mouth again. My fingers were still in her pussy. She reached down and took my dick in her hand to stroke it.

When I felt she was ready, I looked over at Nicole. She smiled and nodded her head that she was OK. Then I knelt between Mandy's legs, took my dick in my hand and lined it up with her pussy. Mandy was biting her lower lip and had reached her arms over her head. This caused her to stretch her torso and just before I split her pussy lips with my cock I had the vision of a perfect body.

The head of my dick was at her entrance and just before I slid into her she nodded her head. On first pressure, she tensed up a bit, but thankfully she was extremely wet, so I was able to slide the head into her. I pushed a little further and stopped when she tensed again. I pulled out a little when she relaxed, but quickly pushed in a little more. Again I stopped when she tensed and then continues when she relaxed. It seemed to take forever, but finally I was completely buried in her pussy. She was extremely tight and was breathing heavy now. Now that I was completely buried in her, I leaned down and kissed her. I took her face in my hand and tenderly kissed her mouth and face.

Several minutes later she finally relaxed and I pulled back out of her. I very slowly fucked in and out of her pussy, watching her face to make sure it was feeling good to her. Now that she had relaxed, her pussy had loosened enough for me to slide into her smoother. It was just a moment later when she started to move against me as I pushed into her and her face showed pleasure. So now I fucked her young pussy faster. This caused her to start to moan some more and cry out for more.

Next door to us I heard JC scream out in orgasm and then Shelly quickly followed. Mandy heard too and arched her neck to look at the wall separating us. Then she looked at me and said "Make me feel like that. Fuck me like you fucked my mom. Make me feel like a woman."

I smiled at that, took her legs in my hands and pushed them back to her chest. This gave me the leverage to fuck her hard and she loved it. She was still tight, but so well lubricated now that I easily slid in and out of her vaginal tunnel. Mandy was helping me out and had grabbed her legs to hold them in place. I looked down to where we were joined and saw her clit poking out. So I reached down and rubbed it with my thumb. This is what she wanted and her hips bucked against me as she screamed out how good it felt. Nicole was watching the whole thing with wide eyes and her hand between her legs. I was able to watch as she slowly rubbed her fingers along her slit and would rub her clit before plunging her fingers back into her pussy.

This urged me on harder and soon I was pounding in and out of Mandy. My finger on her clit and my dick in her pussy had finally gotten the best of her and she exploded in orgasm. Her pussy clenched around my dick and her juices squirted out from around my cock. Her entire body was bucking and she screamed out as her orgasm washed over her. I continued to rub her clit and pound her young pussy, but finally it was over and she slumped back into the bed. Her eyes were closed now and she was breathing heavy, causing her tits to rise and fall. I finally stopped rubbing her clit and she let out a small whimper. She had let go of her legs and her head rolled to the side and she was soon sound asleep.

Nicole was still sitting there with three fingers buried in her pussy, but she'd stopped moving to watch her daughter go through her orgasm. When she realized Mandy was asleep, she looked at me. "I sure as hell hope you're not done yet, because I really need you inside me."

I smile at her and slowly pulled my still hard cock out of Mandy's pussy. As soon as the head pulled out, Mandy's juices flooded the bed. I didn't wait for an invitation and just pulled Nicole over to me. For the second time that evening I slammed my cock into Nicole's flooded pussy. She was so wet I hardly felt any friction against my dick.

But she sure as hell felt me as my cock bounced against her cervix. She was so turned on that it took only a few thrusts before she was cumming hard. I just fucked through her first orgasm and soon she was having a second and then a third. I was pounding into her so hard now the whole bed was bouncing. I couldn't tell now if she was having one long orgasm or several smaller ones, but the entire time she was moaning and thrashing beneath me. After a few more minutes, she pushed me off of her and just lay there panting. Her huge tits jiggled with each breath. "I can't take anymore. I need a break." She was panting hard now.

Next door I heard JC calling for Matt to fuck her harder and I heard the bed bouncing against the wall. I looked over and saw that Mandy was awake again, but was on the verge of falling asleep again. Nicole was also sleeping now, so I got out of bed and walked into the other room. JC was on her back and Shelly was between her legs. Matt was behind Shelly and was now fucking her. JC saw me and smiled. Her hair was a mess and her eyes a little wild.

She pulled away from Shelly and walked over to me. All she did was kiss me passionately on the mouth while grabbing my cock. "So, you fucked them both to sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Was it as good as you'd hoped?"

"It was pretty good. How about you?"

"Oh yeah. Very good. But there are one more things I want to do." Shelly had rolled onto her side and Matt was just kneeling there looking at JC and me. I saw in his eyes he wanted JC again. Who wouldn't? JC walked over to him and laid him down on his back. Matt's cock was standing straight up and JC squatted above it and slammed her pussy down. Matt arched his back and JC threw her head back. Then she looked over at me and slowly rode his cock. After a few strokes though, she stopped. Matt tried to fuck up into her, but she said "Just a second big boy. There's one more thing that I need tonight." She looked over at me again and said "Come and get me lover."

I didn't wait for a second invite. I climbed onto the bed and got behind JC and rubbed my cock around her ass. She was so wet that I didn't need any extra lube. JC was looking at me over her shoulder and I could tell she was scared. I calmed myself down and moved slowly so as not to hurt her. For a moment I thought Matt was getting ready to run, but Shelly had moved over to him and was kissing him. Now that I was in position I slowly slid inside JC's ass. She was till really tight and I was afraid I'd hurt her.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. It's the only chance I may have and I want to try it."

I just nodded my head and pushed a little harder. JC helped by rotating her ass and soon my head popped through the tight ring. I could tell it hurt, so I just stayed where I was. Matt was also lying still. After several minutes I felt JC relax a little, so I pushed in deeper. It was very slow going but eventually I had slid all the way in. JC let out a deep breath and I held very still.

"I can't believe how full I feel." She wiggled her ass a little and I felt her loosen. So I started to pull out and when she didn't protest picked up the pace a little. I slowly slid back into her and she felt much slicker this time. At the same time I could feel Matt as JC pushed down on him. As I pulled out again, JC pulled off of Matt and when I pushed in, she pushed down on him. Soon we had a good rhythm going and her ass loosened up enough for me to really start to fuck her ass.

After fucking Mandy and Nicole in the other room I knew I wouldn't last long. What I didn't expect was Matt to explode. The pressure of JC's pussy pounding down on him and the added pressure of me fucking her ass was too much and he came hard. JC was grunting with each of my thrusts and when she felt Matt thrust hard into her at the same time I thrust down on her she exploded as well. Her ass gripped me tight and that was enough for me and I shot huge loads deep into her ass. The feeling of my hot cum set her off some more and her ass milked me further as I shot another huge load.

The position I was in had been hard on my legs and my orgasm had used up the last of my energy and I toppled onto my side. As I rolled off of JC, I saw Nicole standing in the doorway. She was staring at me and quickly came over to me. JC had slumped down on Matt, but rolled over when Nicole came onto the bed. Matt had passed out from all of his work. His condom was still on him, so JC pulled it off carefully and threw it into the garbage can. Then JC, Nicole and I went back to my room and joined the sleeping Mandy in bed.

I way lying between the two girls and turned my head to look at JC. She was already looking at me and smiled. "So, was it what you'd hoped?"

I felt Nicole raise her head to look at JC. "Yes. It was fantastic. But for now on, I'm only yours."

We kissed tenderly and I turned to Nicole and gave her a tender kiss as well. Nicole put her head on my shoulder and was soon breathing evenly.

"Nicole wants to move in with us. Maybe only temporarily at least. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes. But we can discuss it more tomorrow." JC closed her eyes and sighed. I just lay there thinking about what was going to happen when we all got back to reality. I was staring at the ceiling when I felt a hand rub my dick. I looked down to see JC's hand lightly stroking me. I looked over at her and her eyes were open again. We kissed tenderly for a few minutes and somehow my dick start to inflate again.

Without saying anything, we got out of bed and headed to the living room. We sat on the couch and made out for a while. Then JC sat me back on the couch and climbed over my legs. She took my hard cock in her hand, lined her pussy up with and slowly slid down the length of me. When she hit bottom she sat still and we kissed for a while. The entire time her hips moved.

"I've got one condition for Nicole to live with us."

"What's that?"

"We each get one night alone with you during the week and one night on the weekend. The other nights, we all share a bed if that's what we want."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers