A Jones Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers

The two women go through a closed door off the entrance and down some stairs. At the bottom is an exterior steel door the kind you would find at the front of your average home. There is no lock and Grace simply turns the knob and pushes open door. Beyond the portal a hollow, surreal, creepy feeling darkness is revealed. Her hand snakes around the corner and finds the light switch. Subdued lighting emanates from pot lights evenly spaced along the ceiling revealing a wide bare corridor.

The women walk through the door and it swings shut behind them enveloping the pair in a sudden absence of sound. There is a door at the far end of the hall, a door on the left wall, and another on the right. Grace smiles serenely at Jen. "Let's go through the door on the left first." With that she opens the door to reveal an elaborate gym with mats on the floor, and exercise equipment against three of the walls. The fourth wall is covered from floor to ceiling with mirrors. There is a T.V suspended from the wall in one corner, and some punching bags hanging from the ceiling. "Having your own gym is great we also have a pool and a hot tub out in the back. Through that door in the right wall over there is a sauna." Heading back out through the door they came in from they take the door on their left.

Once the lights in this room are turned on it reveals a game room with a pool table, air hockey, fooze ball, and three arcade style video games. There is a T.V on top of a cabinet with a couch and an easy chair facing it. "Like I said before boys their toys! Through that door on the far wall is access to the utility room. The repairmen always want to stop in this room instead of going to work and I am sure Neil planned it that way too. Now let me show you the other room with more of his toys."

They step out of the game room and proceed to open the last door. When Grace turns the lights on in this room they get no brighter than a surprisingly dim level. The walls are painted a dark flat grey that almost appears to absorb the light. A large screen occupies one portion of a wall dominating the room. To either side of the screen is elaborate black shelving housing all kinds of electronic equipment behind glass doors. Against the same wall as the door the women came in from are rows of shelves with DVDs. There are comfy leather couches positioned in rows before the large screen coupled with some nice leather recliners.

"This is the media room were we like to watch movies. All of the equipment in here can be a bit complicated, but well worth the fun. Now there is one final thing I need to show you!" Grace states as she starts walking towards the screen with Jen in tow. Reaching a hand into one of the electronic cabinets she seems to manipulate something removing her hand from the cabinet she then pushes and pulls at the unit.

The cabinet swings open without a sound revealing an opening and Grace ushers Jen through closing the door behind them blocking out the light. Jen's heart races for a moment then the lights come on revealing a room painted black with a vulcanized rubber floor. This room is something that Jen could never imagine in a house such as this or any house it would be something more at home in a medieval castle. Against the right hand wall is a cell complete with iron bars and the only things visible in the cell is a stainless steel toilet and a sink. Various tools and equipment hang from the walls in a neat almost neurotic manner from black peg-board. There is a stool and a chair made of stainless steel up against the far wall.

Jen's eyes widen in shock as she scans the room her mouth opens and closes several times. Finally her gaze focuses on Grace's smiling face as she behaves just like this is any other room in the house. Her voice breaks the silence with its sultry purr. "This is our play room and the other part of your job here that I was referring to earlier. When you are in this room you will address both my husband and myself with absolute respect! This means when you are speaking to him you will call him Sir, or Master, and when you are speaking to me you will address me as Mistress!" Grace reaches out and grabs Jen under the chin forcing her head up so that they are making close eye contact. "Do you understand me slave?" Jen tries to shake her head because this makes absolutely no sense at all in the normal world that she knows and loves.

Jen cannot move her head with the handhold that Grace is using on her. "I know that you sucked my husband's cock the other day at his office in case you were wondering! We do not keep secrets from each other. I am sorry to say you are going to have to pay a price regardless of you taking the job or not. I would have preferred to introduce you to the pleasure before the pain, but we do not always get what we want."

"Today is Tuesday you have until Thursday to make up your mind on if you still want this job! Now do you understand what I have said?" Grace releases her head and Jen manages to nod and she is rewarded with a sharp backhanded slap across the face. "You will not nod or shake your head at me unless you have been prevented from speaking." Jen's reaction is reflexive as she balls up a hand and throws a punch at her tormentor. Grace almost seemed to have expected the reaction. As the fist moves towards her she grabs Jen's wrist in one hand and her elbow in the other pivots her body smartly in a tight circle and calmly tosses the blond across the room towards the door. "That is rule number one slave never attempt to strike us. I am going to let it go this time, but never again. Answer me you stupid cunt!"

Jen rolls over slightly stunned at how easily she was handled and evaded. "Yes I understand!" Grace stalks forward moving like quicksilver. She pins a frightened Jen against the floor face inches away she screams. "At the end of every sentence slave you are going to use the proper mode of address, so try that again!" Jen gulps in fear of the crazy bitch her eyes rolling in terror she manages to stammer. "Yes mistress I understand!" Her body tenses in fright waiting for a blow to fall, feeling like she really has to go pee. Grace eases off the terrified woman the now familiar smile on her face. She calmly walks across the room and grabs the chair from its place against the wall. The chair is positioned in the center of the room and she takes a seat looking at the woman crumpled on the floor.

Grace's voice comes out clear, succinct, and businesslike. "Now Jen I need you to strip bare so that I can see what we have to work with, and more importantly what you have to offer." Jen rolls over to look at the crazy woman sitting in the chair. Without thinking she makes a break towards the door. Try as she might she cannot figure out how to make the door open.

Frantically Jen pounds on the door, but it does not move a millimetre. Grace leaves her seat, and casually walks up behind the terrified woman. She skilfully sweeps the legs out from under Jen making her collapse like a marionette that has suddenly had its strings cut! Grabbing her by the hair she starts drags her back towards the center of the room. Being dragged forces Jen to scramble wildly or risk pain and hair loss.

Grace uses the trip to the center of the room as time to admonish the disobedient woman. "Obey first time every time if you learn that lesson quickly you will find everything easier!" She released her grip on Jen's hair and sits down in the chair again. "My patience is wearing thin Jen I would suggest that you do what I told you to do and strip! That means everything comes off because I know you won't like it if I have to strip you. If I have to strip you I am cutting all of your shit off!"

Nervous and shaking Jen removes her cloths piece by piece. She starts with the blouse and works slowly down her body. Only two remaining items keep her from total nudity the thin red satiny material that makes up her panties, and a matching red lace bra. The last two items are removed and she stands with her head down and shoulders slumped in front of Grace who appears almost as regal as queen sitting on her throne.

Grace starts barking commands "Look at me slave eyes up off the floor and hands by your side." Jen stares up into ice blue eyes that pierce her like daggers. She can see the smile on the other woman's lips as Grace stares admiringly at her nude form. "Yes you are very nice indeed rotate for me please dear nice and slowly. Now raise your hands above your head and rotate again. You can place your arms back down at your side. Now I want you to face away from me bend over and touch the ground palms flat please. Great now spread your legs for me slave!"

Jen hears the other woman leave the chair and circumvent her body like a creature circling for the kill. She feels a hand reach out and run down her taught back, and across her stretched buttocks. Graces hand then reaches out grabs a fist full of hair jerking Jen upright. She plants a gentle kiss on the other woman's lips. Her tongue invades Jen's mouth almost demanding a response or daring her to protest. Abruptly the kiss is broken and panting Grace says. "See that was not so bad now was it?"

Releasing the handful of hair Grace takes Jen's hand in her own and leads her towards the chair and takes a seat. "Now you need to lie across my lap slave." Jen complies realising that failing to obey will simply mean more pain and humiliation. Grace pushes down firmly on the small of her back. "Now let me explain a few things dear this is punishment for yesterday. You stepped over the line and without permission initiated sexual contact with my husband. The fact that you do not know the rules is never an excuse for breaking them."

"I'm going to spank your ass ten times as punishment and I expect you to count out each slap delivered. Failure to count out the punishment means that it did not occur and I will have to re-administer it." Grace's hand reaches down and gently caresses Jen's taught rounded creamy coloured buttocks. Her suddenly hand whips back and stinging slap is delivered causing a loud smacking sound. The blonds neither cheeks jiggle in response to the punishment.

Jen has not been spanked since she was ten years old and she is more surprised than hurt by the first two stinging slaps this causes her to forget to count. The third blow brings tears to her eyes as the pain breaks through her shock. She manages to gasp out, "One Mistress!" Grace pauses and beams down at the other woman's reddening ass then continues her work. Jen sobs and thrashes wildly as the punishment is administered, but she maintains her count as Grace finishes her twelve strokes.

Light sobbing fills the sudden stillness of the room and Grace reaches out a hand to soothingly rub the brightly reddened ass. Her hand slowly works its way down the cleft of the reddened checks presented to her. Lightly she runs her fingers up and down Jen's crevice teasing and tickling. She works her fingers down between Jen's thighs and starts massaging her clit. Grace is rewarded with almost instant wetness and a heady female aroma fills the air of the dungeon. Skilfully she manipulates Jen's clit and starts to speak. "Now you do have some decisions to make you can come work for us under the deal that I mentioned before. We will pay the balance owed for your rent and arrange for your stuff to be put into storage. You also have the option of just taking the money you have been given and go. The decision is all up to you, but remember you only have until Thursday to make up your mind is that understood?"

Jen's mind is slightly clouded by the delicate attention being paid to her sensitive clit. What is with this couple first she is beaten then... Her body trembles slightly as she reacts to a finger being abruptly inserted into her warm wet slit. "I understand Mistress!" She manages to croak out as the woman starts focusing on her G spot rubbing back and forth across her inner nubbin.

Jen's body betrays her and her loud panting soon fills the air. Her body turns into a live wire of electricity and every touch shoots off pulsing fire starting deep in her stomach and radiating outward. Wet smacking noises join her panting as Grace expertly works fingers in and out of her wetness. Jen starts trembling and vibrating wildly as she approaches release. Her body cradled in the other woman's lap begins to spasm wildly her back arches, her toes curl, and inarticulate noises escape her mouth as she erupts in spine bending orgasm.

Grace releases Jen from her lap and hands her a card with a phone number on it. "Get dressed and I will give you a ride home." With that comment the mistress of the house walks towards the door and touches a small section to the right of the doorframe. The door swings open and she steps out closing the portal until it is only slightly ajar.

Jen dresses in a hurry while flurry of confused thoughts goes racing through her head. Stepping out of the room she finds Grace seated on one of the leather recliners. Legs spread wide skirt bunch up around her wildly gyrating hips the fingers from her right hand slowly massage her clit. On Jen's appearance she stops her play and stands pulling her skirt back into proper position.

Grace slowly glides towards her victim with a provocative hip-swaying strut. She leans into Jen and places a gentle yet passionate kiss on her delicate lips. She moves her right hand up, and gracefully runs the fingers that were just at play over Jen's ruby red lips. The smell of Grace's lust fills the other woman's nostrils from her freshly coated lips. She steps away from the still trembling woman and says. "Ok lets' get you home before I lose my self control and take advantage of you."

The pair makes their way upstairs to the main floor of the house and Grace asks. "Jen do you mind waiting in the living room while I head upstairs and change?" Jen simply nods and Grace precedes up-stairs whistling a tune vanishing from sight. The stunned and confused blond sits down on a leather couch and waits in silence for what seems like forever. The noise of someone coming down the stairs attracts her attention.

Grace appears gliding down the stairs and she is almost unrecognizable. Gone is the severe librarian look in its place is sexual creature clad in a one-piece black and purple leather motorcycle body suite. The zipper is pulled down well below her breasts displaying ample cleavage and revealing the fact that she is not wearing a thing underneath. Her modesty is being protected only by the stiffness of the leather and tightness of the fit.

"Ok I am ready to go now." Grace purrs as she smiles suggestively at Jen. "I figure since it is such a nice day out we could take the bike for a spin and drop you off in the process." Jen is lead out the back door with Grace pausing only long enough to don a sexy pair of suede and leather boots that match her outfit. She arms the alarm while they proceed out the back door. A mechanical voice starts echoing through the house. "Two minutes till security system is actively armed!" The voice then begins to count down while Grace closes the door.

Jen examines the garage and spots two sports bikes in the bay closest to her, in the next bay over sits a silver Jag looking as if it is in constant motion. She can see the third bay standing empty waiting for something to fill the void. Grace glides passed Jen and walks to a cabinet along the back wall. Opening a door in the cabinet she retrieves two black and purple motorcycle helmets. Handing one of the helmets to the other woman she explains. "Since you have a purse I suggest you put it around your neck and under an arm. Once you get on the bike position the purse so that it is between us." Waiting until Jen has her purse positioned as instructed she then helps her with the helmet. "You should have tons of room in there since my husband wears that helmet."

Grace winks at Jen and puts on her own helmet. She strolls over to the wall and hits a button the garage door rolls up whisper quiet. She mounts the bike and turns the key in the ignition causing the bike to roar into life filling the garage with its low throaty growling. Straightening the bike Grace raises the kickstand up then looks over at the nervous waiting woman. A voice emanates from speakers located in the helmet. "Okay Jen we are good to go I can tell you are bit worried, I haven't killed myself on the bike yet. If you climb on we can get going."

Slowly and cautiously as if suspecting the machine might bite her Jen makes her way over to the two-wheeled monster and climbs on. She wraps her arms tightly around the Grace casing her to comment. "Jen I need you to loosen your grip a bit so that I can breathe ok?" Jen relaxes her grip and the bike is eased out of the garage by giving it just a little gas to clear the door. They make their way down the driveway between both garages and down the hard black trail towards the front gate picking up speed. Jen looks over Graces shoulder and sees the gate opening as they speed towards it. The bike zooms through the half open gate down the rest of the drive and stops at the road.

Grace waits long enough to make sure nothing is coming down the highway. She gives the bike gas and guns it taking a sharp left turn and starts picking up speed. Jen can hear the bike going into a high pitched whine and feel the wind pulling at her as they accelerate down the two-lane highway. The feeling of wind and motion is just unexplainable as they go charging down the highway. Grace's voice crackles over the speakers and breaks her contemplation. "Can you loosen your grip a bit please everything is fine trust me we are not going to die." Jen loosens her white knuckled grip on the other woman.

The bike settles into a speed and they make there way zipping towards the city. Jen starts becoming more accustomed to the bike and the feel of the open air whistling by. At one point they pass a low-slung copper car going in the opposite direction that honks at them. Jen looks over long enough to see the driver wave at them going by. Grace comments to her passenger "Well looks like hubby will be home before I get back." The trip to Jen's home takes less time than the cab ride took to get to the mansion.

They weave through the city like a heat seeking missile towards its target. Without prompting or direction Grace makes her way unerringly to Jen's run down apartment building. The total trip takes twenty minutes with the city streets slowing the speeding demon down compared to the rocket like pace they had been traveling at on the highway.

The bike pulls up to the curb in front of the dingy looking three-story walk up apartment building Jen half climbs and half falls off of the sport bike. Grace turns the bike off and removes the key from the ignition. She produces a wheel lock from the compartment under the seat and secures the front wheel with it.

"Sorry to impose on you Jen, but I need to use a rest room and it is a long trip home!" Jen nods her head and leads Grace into the building. The pair goes up the dirty smelly staircase, and move down the hall to a door that is right across from the garbage shoot. She unlocks and opens the door to reveal a small one-room bachelor apartment filled with run down second hand furniture. Grace is shown to the washroom and smiles in pleasure as she proceeds into the washroom.

Details of the offer start rolling through Jen's head once again. What kinds of people have hidden dungeons, and enjoy playing in those dungeons? Could she possibly live with the deal that was offered? Why had she enjoyed both the pain and pleasure that she received? After all she had never found even the thought of such things interesting much less exciting.

As Jen muddles through deep thoughts the washroom door opens. Grace steps out still pulling up the top half of her leather suite showing off her nicely rounded breasts with their erect nipples pointed forward. She finishes covering her torso zips up the front of her outfit. "Thanks for allowing me to use your washroom." She says while shaking hands with Jen. Grace is escorted out of the apartment and the door closes with a resounding click behind her. Jen can hear Graces footfalls clearly going down the stairs. She looks out the window to see her climb onto the Motorcycle and go speeding away without a backwards glance. Jen wonders why she wanted Grace to stay longer touch her, hurt her, and make her feel good again!

RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers