A Journey in the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the big rock she wanted me to fuck her on, Amanda reluctantly lowered her body down onto it and slow spreading those long sexy legs of hers. "Fuck me... Oh gods, David... fuck me..... Now... now!" she panted hungrily.

I grabbed my wife's sexy hips with enthusiasm and drove my raging hard cock, deep into her wonderfully tight pussy. Amanda grunted heavily at my powerful thrust. "Ungh! Oh yes! YES! Like that! Hard! Fuck! ME!! Fuck me HARD!!!" She cried demandingly. I viciously pulled my cock out and then slammed back into her with everything I had. Her tight pussy clenched and unclenched against my hard shaft, already trying to milk me. Her sweet delicious juices were already coating my glistening cock with each thrust of my hips.

I gave my beautiful wife another punishing thrust, making her grunt hard and gasp with heady need as I continued hammering into her like some sex crazed maniac. Amanda grunted and softly moaned, and then her body began to tense as her first orgasm began trembling through her sexy body. She licked her lips and softly gasped as I kept hammering my cock in and out of her tight pussy, gripping her hips and giving her more. She whimpered softly and with each trembling breath, begged me not to stop. "Ungh... Ungh..." she grunted. "Oh. Yes. God Yes... don't stop, David. Don't stop!"

I fucked her hard, yanking her body into each of my demanding thrusts until she fell silent and unmoving.

She was about to have one of her classic, massive orgasms. Her breathing went from gasping hard grunts to quick, soft breathless pants, which was the tell-tale signs of a buildup to her body going stiff and then shaking as she was about to come hard and cream all over my gloriously, sex hungry cock.

Normally, I can hold myself back and have glorious sex with my wife for a very long time, but as soon as she is about to have one of her massive 'O's", it drives me totally over the edge and I can't hold myself back anymore.

When it was obvious that Amanda was about to have one of her 'signature' big orgasms, I gripped her waist firmly and plunged my cock into her tightness as deep and as hard as I possibly could. Her orgasm thundered through her body and I growled with unrestrained need, letting my own release stream out of me like a flood, spraying the first of many loads of my thick cum into her gorgeous body.

It felt deliciously wonderful as Amanda screamed out my name and she came hard, again and again, while I continued pistoning in and out of her like a rutting animal, shooting more and more of my seed deep inside my beautiful wife.

The bliss that came over me was overwhelming. I closed my eyes and felt each tremor of her body and the absolute pleasure of her pussy gripping my hard shaft, milking me for every last drop.

"Oh David! Yes! Yes!! Give it to me, make me feel every pulse, baby. Ooooh, yes!" She moaned and writhed beneath me. "Damn, you fuck me so good!"

By the time we had finished having several glorious, almost never ending climaxes together, I had pulled her off the large boulder and down into the cool water, my still hard cock firmly entrenched inside her tight pussy. I closed my eyes and gently caressed her sexy body, groping her firm luscious breasts, massaging her neck, her stomach and rubbing her pussy while my still hard cock throbbed within her wonderful depths.

Amanda laid there in the cool gently flowing waters, snuggling against my bare chest, cooing softly.

"Oh. David. You have no idea how badly I needed that, babe." She whispered sensuously. "I could feel every single shot of your cum inside me."

I smiled and gently continued groping her sexy body. "Oh, baby. I needed it badly and man did your pussy grip my cock tight. I couldn't have pulled out even if I had tried."

Amanda chuckled softly. "No kidding! I wanted to keep every glorious inch of your cock inside me so I could feel all of your seed shooting into me." She then brought my hands down, pressing them to her throbbing sex, which was still impaled on my hard shaft.

"Please tell me you're going to fuck me some more." She begged huskily.

I laughed. "Of course, but I need time to recover from that one, babe."

She pouted and kissed me deeply. "Recover quickly, because I'm still horny, baby." Which I couldn't help but tease her about. "Sex fiend." I said with a chuckle.

"Damn right." She answered softly and napped against me while my hands held lovingly to her gorgeous ass.

It took me a good twenty minutes or more before I had recovered enough to give Amanda another good hard fucking and it took a couple of those before she was finally sated to the point of total exhaustion.

Part 3

"Unluckiest Day of our Lives"

The next day, however, proved to be very different than either of us could have possibly imagined. Everything happened so fast and the only thing I could remember were confusing bits and pieces.

We had planned on getting up early the next morning, making breakfast and packing up our camp so we could go across the little river and look for the elusive Attanawa tribe. Instead, we woke up to several dark skinned men who were surrounding us. Each of them was decorated with feathers of various types and had red tribal symbols painted on parts of their bodies.

Before either of us could react, I heard Amanda cry "OW! What the fuck?" and shortly after I felt a sting on my neck. When I reached up to see what it was, I pulled a small dart sticking out of my neck and within a few short moments I realized that it was getting hard to concentrate. Quickly after that sensation began, everything started to get dim and my thoughts became confused and foggy. Finally the world around me began spinning and I fell into gentle darkness.

When I finally came to, everything was a jumble of sounds, images and colors. It was hard to focus on anything, but as my vision cleared a little, I saw several of the native men I'd seen earlier were now holding my semi-conscious wife, trying to take her clothes off while she meekly struggled against them.

There was another, older looking native with a few more feather decorations and tribal paint on his body, saying something to them about his "to'nah", which I would later learn meant [white slave].

My foggy mind began to clear a little more and I realized from the markings on their bodies that my wife and I may have just found the tribe we were looking for. Or, to be more accurate, it was the Attanawan's that had found us!

I looked around cautiously, just to make sure it was the right tribe and realized they had already brought us to their village. Huts made of straw and sticks sat around a semi-circle with the remnants of a large fire in the middle. One hut was quite a bit larger than the rest and it was where the native men had been stripping Amanda in front of.

Several other village natives had taken a curious interest in what was going on and milled about just outside of the large hut, watching from a distance.

I wasn't able to move too much either or stop what they were doing to my wife. I kept very still, not just because I was still recovering from being drugged, but mainly because one of the tribesmen had a deadly looking spear pointed at my chest, his eyes warning me not to move.

The older one with more of the paint and decorations on him was obviously the chieftain of the Attanawa. He stood back from the rest of the native men and watched lustfully as the other men continued to slowly take my wife's clothing off.

All she could do was mumble and moan incoherently, and if it wasn't for the men holding her up, she probably would have collapsed to the ground. One held her by the arms, while the other effortlessly batted away her meager attempts to prevent him from removing her shorts.

I kept trying to blink the misty feeling from my eyes and tried to focus my sight on what was happening to Amanda. The one holding her lifted her up off the ground a little while the other pulled her shorts down her legs, grabbing her thin panties with them, lifting one long leg after the other until he wadded them up and tossed them aside.

Even though he was not as tall as my wife or me, the chieftain and the other tribesmen were also not as short as other natives from the tribes we'd encountered during our journey to the river.

The chieftain stared at my quietly whimpering wife with lust blazing in his eyes like a fiery volcano. He and the other two men took a particular interest that my wife's sex was totally hairless. After a few brief comments, obviously appreciating Amanda's sexy bare pussy, they ripped open her shirt and released her bare breasts to be open displayed for everyone to admire.

Amanda was oblivious to what was going on, but I wasn't. I shouted for them to leave her alone, in what I thought was their language, but either because I was still recovering from the poisoned dart or because I got the wording wrong, they just looked at me and continued stripping my wife naked.

The chieftain turned his gaze to where I sat; my hands tied securely behind my back, and said something to the native men that were nearest tom me.

The other native men finished stripping my frightened, semi-conscious wife naked and were gently putting her hands in front of her, binding her wrists together with leather lashings. They were carefully holding her upright so her drugged body wouldn't collapse.

The native men that were guarding me brought me over to the chieftain and gestured to the ground and firmly pushed me to my knees so I didn't tower over their leader.

From what I could understand, it sounded like the chieftain told them to take it easy with me and gave me a casual calculating look. I must have learned enough of the Attanawan dialect that I at least knew it was quite different than what my wife and I had learned; I listened carefully and still barely understood what he was saying. "I claim mai as to'nah." He said with finality.

I shook my head, not understanding what he meant, and he repeated it by pointing at my wife as he said "mai" then pointed to me, and then he repeated "to'nah" and pointed at my wife again.

My mind still wasn't working right, nothing made a whole lot of sense, and whatever drug or poison they had used on those darts, made me see double and it was beginning to get hard to focus my vision. Whatever that stuff was, it was pretty potent, and I am sure that Amanda was probably feeling the same way as I was.

The chieftain gestured again and said the same words but he gave up after I involuntarily slumped forward feeling like I was about to pass out.

Without making another attempt to get me to understand, he strode over to the hut where the other tribesmen had taken Amanda. I sat there and watched helplessly as two of the tribesmen dragged my now completely naked wife into the hut and after one last look in my direction, the chieftain followed them inside.

A few moments later, I heard my wife's mumbled protests coming from the hut. But they slowly became less protesting and more reluctant. "No. Stop. P-lease d-don't!" I heard, but Amanda still sounded groggy and confused.

Soon, the sounds of her mumbled protests turned into soft gasping grunts that gradually became louder. "Ungh! Ungh!!" she grunted, "P-please.... D-don't....S-s-stop!" I heard her mumbling gasp again.

Then, from the obvious sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and along with Amanda's gasping grunts and slurred protests, I knew that she was being fucked against her will. I quickly took notice that the men who had brought her inside the hut, were now standing passively outside, so I knew it was their leader, the chieftain, who was inside fucking my wife at that very moment.

Anger built up my courage and pushed some of the fogginess from my mind. I got up fast, lunging angrily at the nearest tribesman. But before I could even reach him, I got the blunt end of a spear in my chest and was shoved back onto the ground while another tribesman wrestled me down, pinning my shoulders to the ground and prevented any more struggles from me.

I tried to kick, curse and protest against the assault, but they silenced me by putting a gag in my mouth. Then they pulled me to my feet and took me over to a large pole right in front of the very hut my wife was in, and tied me to it with lengths of straps made of braided leather lashings.

Still too weak from being drugged, I struggled fruitlessly against the bonds and growled slurred curses under my breath. The sounds of my wife being fucked hard by the chieftain got my attention again and from where I was being kept now, I could see right into the chieftain's hut.

Amanda was lying on her back on a large thick woven mat; her hands were over her head and tied to a single large wooden stake. I could see my wife's long legs were spread apart and slightly bent at the knees with the tribe's chieftain lying in-between them. Her ankles were bound to stakes at either side and held there by thick leather lashings.

His hands held onto her narrow waist and his hips were thrusting into her with a steady rhythm. My wife's body rocked back and forth from the chieftain's thrusts and her breasts bounced in time with it as he continued to lustfully pound his cock into her while I shamelessly watched.

After several long heartbreaking moments of watching the chieftain fucking my wife like that, he slowly increased his speed until he was hammering into her with fast, long and hard thrusts, causing her to grunt even louder. He moved his hands slowly up her tight torso and began amorously groping her luscious tits.

Amanda raised her head up from the mat a little ways and stared angrily at the chieftain. Her mouth was slightly parted and she was making soft gasping pants as he continued to amorously fondle her perky breasts. She gently sucked on her lower lip when he said something to her and then went back to the soft panting as he started to fuck her even harder.

She grunted loudly and her eyelashes fluttered for a moment and then she gradually laid her head back down on the mat. It seemed as if she had given up her resistance and was reluctantly letting the tribe's chieftain fuck the hell out of her.

He ground his cock against the sensitive nub of her clit a few times and then went in and out rapidly a bunch more times. My wife began rolling her head back and forth, licking her lips and moaning softly.

Then, with a sudden jolt of force, the chieftain gripped Amanda's hips; lunged deeply into her with everything he had and threw his head back, letting loose a gasping groan.

With a look of pure carnal lust on his face, the chieftain leaned over my wife, collapsing on top of her gasping for breath. From the disgusted look on her face, I determined that he was releasing his orgasm inside of her. Despite her meager struggles beneath him, the chieftain kept rutting into her and she grimaced each time she felt him pump more and more of his seed into her trembling body.

Once the chieftain had finally finished his orgasm and had emptied his balls into my wife's pussy, he gently fondled her luscious, perky breasts again, sliding his hands caressingly up and down her sweaty body to her bare pussy while reluctantly pulling his semi-limp cock out of her.

Amanda groaned softly, licking her lips and glared angrily at the chieftain. She took a deep breath and let out a shuddering sigh, and then closed her eyes and slowly turned her head away from him.

When he got back on his feet I heard him call out to his people and told them to take his to'nah [white slave] to the river and bathe her.

Shortly, some of the female villagers came around and one by one, they entered the chieftain's hut. They slowly untied Amanda from the stakes and once they got my exhausted and still groggy wife to her feet, they carefully guided her from the hut and over to the little river.

I can't remember exactly how long the group was gone, but to hazard a guess it was twenty minutes or so when the group of women returned with my wife. Amanda was still dripping wet from the bath she had been given and her naked body glistened in the mid-morning sunlight. Her long dark hair hung down in wet strands that stuck against her bare skin. She looked so beautiful that I could not bear thinking about what had just been done to her inside that hut.

The group paused a moment in front of one tribesman who carefully re-tied Amanda's bonds then with a firm, but gentle hand, he ushered her back toward the chieftain's hut.

At that moment, I was able to make eye contact with Amanda. Her legs still looked a little wobbly from whatever poison they used on those darts and her steps were unsteady. Even so, I could tell that she was still holding strong. Her back was straight and she kept her head up.

Amanda's eyes looked watery when she saw my own predicament, but I gave her a reassuring nod, letting her know that I was okay. She returned it with a half-hearted smile and a nod of reassurance as well.

It seemed to be enough for her to know that I was all right, because when the chieftain called from inside the hut to have his [to'nah] white slave brought to him, she only made a meager attempt to struggle against her captors. The exasperation that flickered for a moment on her face when she rolled her eyes and looked to me was something that I would never forget.

In my current situation, there wasn't anything I could do about it and she knew it, but that look she gave me meant that she also knew she was about to be fucked again, and though she didn't look pleased, she let them force her inside.

A few moments later, after Amanda had reluctantly went into the hut; I heard her refusing complaints and watched the chieftain carefully tying my wife's wrists to the large wooden stake again.

She took a shuddering breath in preparation of what was going to happen, knowing the already aroused chieftain was about to fuck her again. I told myself that I wasn't going to watch it this time, but I couldn't help it and I shamelessly looked into the hut anyway.

The chieftain leaned over my wife's naked body and gently fondled her luscious breasts with lustful patience while saying something to her that I couldn't hear. I tried not to look, but the interest in what was happening to Amanda had my eyes glued to the impending action. I just watched in shameful silence as the chieftain slowly spread my wife's long sexy legs open and lowered himself down in-between them.

Amanda closed her eyes and let out a soft shuddering groan of reluctance the moment he entered her tight pussy. He pulled back a little bit to reposition her hips and then slowly pushed back into her. Once he'd gone in and out of my wife a few times, he gripped her narrow waist and started fucking her harder and harder. Her grunts got louder as he forcefully pounded into her pussy again and again.

I couldn't believe I was actually watching this without any sense of revulsion. I should have been raging in anger at him for fucking my wife against her will, but the image of the tribe's chieftain fucking her was actually starting to turn me on. Despite the shame I thought I should have felt, my arousal built as the chieftain kept ramming into my sexy wife with steady, measured thrusts. Her body rocked back and forth in response to each of his thrusts, her pert breasts bounced up and down her chest in rhythm with it.

The thrusts of his hips started to get faster as he drove into my wife deeper and more rapidly. Amanda grunted hard and squeezed her eyes shut, letting a soft moan escape her lips. The chieftain lifted her waist up a little so he could put his hands underneath her gorgeous ass and grip it tightly while he fucked her even harder, deeper and faster.

Amanda cried out distressingly and grunted loudly each time he penetrated her deeply. Then, with a massive lunge that made her scream "NO! FUCK-NO!!" and open her eyes wide in shock, he held almost perfectly still, clutching her ass tightly. He leaned his head back and let out a blissful groan of pleasure and I knew he was pumping his cum into my wife like he had before.

123456...8