A Journey in the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rammed into her a bunch more times, sending spurt after spurt, deep into her core. The disgust that showed in Amanda's eyes and her softly gasping "No-No-No" was evidence that she could feel his sperm shooting into her, but the chieftain didn't acknowledge her reactions and just kept fucking her and fucking her until he finally collapsed in blissful exhaustion on top of her, completely spent.

I heard Amanda groan in displeasure from his use of her and she turned her head to one side, her eyes locking onto mine. A single tear fell down her cheek, but she gave me a subtle nod letting me know that she was okay.

I let out a sigh of relief and returned her nod. The chieftain released his grip on her ass and slowly moved out from between her legs, pulling his now limp, but still long cock out of her pussy. He generously spread her legs, and even from where I was sitting, I could see the copious amounts of his cum, leaking from my wife's heavily fucked pussy.

Amanda gave a brief shudder of revulsion and forced her legs closed while the chieftain grabbed a cloth and carefully wiped her sweaty body off before rolling her over onto her side and settling himself down behind her, with his hands on her hips.

He didn't call for anyone to take Amanda to the river for a bath this time and after what I guessed was half an hour, maybe more, he rolled my wife back over and gently roused her awake so he could fuck her some more.

Throughout the rest of that first day and long into the cool jungle night, I sat there bound to the pole, alone. When I was finally no longer foggy minded, I watched in shameless arousal as the chieftain of the Attanawa fucked my wife lustfully again and again.

It was surprisingly amazing at how quickly that old guy recovered and how many times he was able to fuck Amanda. During the few lulls when I didn't hear any of her cries or grunts or the sounds of flesh against flesh, I looked inside the hut just to see if she was okay.

There was a soft orange glow coming from a small fire inside the hut. I could see my wife's chest slowly rising and falling. Her naked body glistened with the sweat from all the fucking she'd been forced to endure at the chieftain's hands.

I was close enough that I could also smell the musky scent of heavy sex coming from inside, but thankfully, Amanda's eyes were closed and she seemed to be sleeping now. From the way she was laying, the chieftain had untied her hands and loosened the lashing from the large stake so she could rest more comfortably. I hung my head down as tears of shame began to well up into my eyes. I could do nothing to help my wife and, not only that, I had been aroused at seeing her getting banged by another man. This was not what I had imagined our first contact with the Attanawan tribe would be like, and definitely not something either of us would have thought a primitive tribe like this would do. I considered myself lucky, though. At the very least we were both still alive.

I had heard stories that in some of the other tribes that actually had a bit more contact with white people, their response would be much more violent and more often than not, deadly.

Between Amanda being fucked by the chieftain all day and all the myriad of other things I had felt and witnessed, had drained my exhausted mind and somehow I ended up falling fitfully to sleep.

Part 4

"Just the beginning"

By the next morning when I finally woke up, I was ravenously hungry. My stomach growled like some starving animal was about to leap from my abdomen and swallow everything in sight.

Thankfully, a woman from the tribe noticed that I was awake and removed the gag from my mouth. Either out of compassion or because she had been instructed to, I didn't care. I was just glad to get that cloth out of my mouth.

When she brought a small bowl of water to my lips, my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. It felt like complete bliss as the cool water past my lips and eased the ache of thirst in my parched throat. I nearly pulled my shoulders out of their sockets to take some more water as she began to move the small bowl away.

"Slowly." she said, her soft voice gentle and compassionate. "Not e'yo [good] if drink fast."

As I had learned earlier, there were many words in their dialect that weren't ones what I knew. However, I understood enough of what she was saying that I could interpret what the words I didn't know meant. The villager speaking to me was a bit older than I was, possibly in her upper twenties to mid-thirties. Considering my poor ability at guessing someone's age, I probably was off target more than I thought. All I could say for certain was that she looked a lot younger than most of the village women I had seen, and a whole lot prettier than them too.

I thanked her profusely for her kindness and hoped that I was using the right words, but more than anything, I wanted to ask her about Amanda and get some reassurance that my wife was okay, but the woman gently placed a hand on my mouth. "Do not think about to'nah [white slave]." She said her voice soft. "Sieta [slave] now belong to chieftain, you now belong to tribe."

The way the woman said it made me feel as if she was trying to be compassionate and understanding. There was sadness in her eyes and she turned to look over her shoulder at the hut and made a gesture of some kind.

"I am Kauya." She told me. But her voice sounded different, and from her looks I figured out that she was not originally from this tribe. She was a little taller and thinner than most of the women I had seen already, her skin was not as dark as theirs and her eyes were blue, like mine. She also seemed to have an accent that the others did not.

"You're not Attanawan, are you?" I asked hoarsely in Akashi, guessing she was from that tribe based on what she looked like and the slight 'accent' in her voice. Kauya looked around to make sure no one could hear or if anyone else was paying too close attention to us.

"You speak Akashi?" her eyes lit up in recognition the moment I said the words. "No, I am not from this tribe. I am Akashi." She said in hushed excitement, saying her tribe's name with pride.

The Akashi were one of the tribes that Amanda and I had learned quite a lot about and had also spent a long time with while learning about the surrounding jungle. Even the guide that had brought us to the little river had also been Akashi.

"How long have you been here?" I whispered softly, trying not to get the attention of the tribesmen that were standing nearby.

"I have spent many gao [years] as a sieta [slave]." She answered with sadness. "But I am now part of the tribe, no longer a sieta [slave]."

Despite my interest in Kauya's story, I wanted to know more about how my wife was doing, "Please, Kauya." I begged quietly. "My wife is scared, at least let her know that I am okay."

"I cannot stay, I must go now." She said suddenly, not answering my question when one of the tribesmen watching us took more than a polite interest in what we were saying. He gave Kauya a warning glare, and then she gave me another drink of water and placed a pealed fruit that was like a sweet lemon, in my mouth. "I will tell your woman." She said reassuringly, then gave me a nod of affirmation, stood up and moved away.

Sitting there by myself, I thought about what we had learned from all of our research and a theory popped into my mind as to why Amanda and I had been taken captive.

It seemed possible, that while we were at the river some of the Attanawan's had probably observed our arrival in the area. They also likely watched saw us having sex as well. The chieftain probably had been informed about what the tribesmen had seen at the river and he told them to bring the white people to him.

It sounded like plausible theory to me. I had learned that many tribes viewed white people with awe and thought we possessed some sort of 'magic'. Even though this tribe might not have had much contact with the outside world, I am sure over the years they had come into contact or had at least seen some white people before.

I chewed on the fruit Kauya had given me reflecting on what she had said and tried to come up with some more theories about our current situation. Then I heard my wife's groans of displeasure coming from the chieftain's hut again. I quickly turned to see that Amanda was still on her back, bound and tied to the large stake.

As I watched, the chieftain casually approached her prone form and slowly reached down underneath my wife's back, carefully turning her over onto her stomach. He then guided her up onto her hands and knees, steadying her and telling her not to move.

Surprisingly, Amanda reluctantly obeyed him and she leaned forward and raised her ass up in the air.

Once she was in the position he wanted, he caressed her sexy body, spreading some kind of oily substance on her body, groping her ass with both of his hands and then moved them to her sexy hips, guiding his erect tool up to her tight pussy and pressing it slowly in.

Amanda turned her head in my direction and saw that I was looking at her. She slowly shook her head, indicating that she didn't want me to watch. I nodded in response, giving her my roguish grin and mouth the words "I'm okay." She just rolled her eyes at me and placed her head back down, waiting for the chieftain to begin fucking her.

As soon as Amanda felt the invasion of her sex again, she closed her eyes and her body gently rocked forward as the chieftain shoved his cock into her. Once he was deep inside my wife, he began to thrust into her a little harder and faster. The oil he had coated her with, dripped down her sides and her legs, making slick, wet, slapping sounds as he fucked her.

Amanda began to grunt a little harder as the chieftain drove into her tight sexy body more and more. She tensed up after he gave her several long hard thrusts in a row then resumed fucking her at a steady pace. She moaned and went ridged for a short moment and I saw the elation show up in his eyes that he had managed to make her have a small orgasm.

I could see sweat beading on my wife's body, but he didn't stop pounding into her for a long hard while. It looked like Amanda was at the point of collapse when he let out an exultant groan and rammed all the way into her with a powerful thrust causing her eyes to go wide and let out a loud "Unghf!".

The chieftain held himself completely still with his cock buried deep inside my wife's pussy. He groaned some more as he pumped his thick cum into her sexy body. But, like I had observed before, he wasn't done with her. Again and again, he rammed his cock in and out of Amanda, releasing more of his sperm inside her.

Amanda closed her eyes and quietly sobbed, laying there with her head down on the mat. The chieftain leaned over my wife's back and moved his hands up her torso so he could fondle her luscious breasts.

"My sieta [slave]. The gods have blessed me with a beautiful to'nah [white slave]", he grunted.

I thought he was done this time, but the chieftain reluctantly pulled out of Amanda and rolled her onto her back, he then lifted her legs, pressing her knees to her chest and leaned over her.

With Amanda bent like that, she must have known what he was about to do. She used her fingers to spread her pussy open and I watched in awe as the old man grabbed his cock and gently let his cum drip like globs of thick honey right into my wife's open pussy.

My own cock was rigidly hard in my pants and I couldn't stop the explosion that happened.

Finally, when the last drops of his cum had dripped into my wife's sex hole, he held her hips tightly and looked at her cum filled pussy with happy admiration. He held her like that for quite some time, making sure that none of his seed spilled out of her.

I could barely hear my wife whispering "Oh, god... no... no... no..." and that was when I knew that the tribe's chieftain would not stop fucking my wife until he had impregnated her.

Part 5

"New day, old way"

The next day, Kauya came to me and I was finally untied from the pole outside the chieftain's hut. My legs felt like they were burning and were basically useless after sitting for over a day tied to a pole, I smelled horrible, like a walking sewer, having urinated twice to relieve my bladder. She called to a few of the tribesmen to help her get me to the river.

They were gentle with me, offering their shoulders and guiding me along the narrow path. Once at the river, I practically dove into the cool water, but they eased my body down into the river and let me relax in its cool embrace.

After I had regained some motion in my stiff limbs, I carefully stripped out of my clothes and began to wash the stench out of them. The men turned back toward the village after a brief discussion with Kauya, and then left us alone.

After cleaning my sore aching body and drinking a few mouthfuls of the clean fresh water, I picked up my wet clothes and laid them on a big rock. Kauya didn't seem to be afraid of me and watched me with curiosity as I stretched the kinks out of my back and arms, flexed my legs from time to time and continued to douse my head with more of the cool water from the river.

Kauya didn't say anything, just stood there waiting patiently for me to wash myself. She also didn't seem to be phased by my being naked. I was hairless between my legs, having gone through that laser hair removal process like my wife had done. We'd decided to do that because it made personal hygiene in the jungle much easier. Since we had planned on being in that environment for a long time, we had thought it best for both of us to do it.

Kauya started pacing up and down the shoreline after a while, picking up a few sticks here and there and I could tell she was growing bored. I had to admit, having a beautiful native woman watching over me was a good deal better than having one of the men do it.

I stayed there for a while longer, resting my aching body on the sun warmed rocks while my clothes dried. My face was itchy and I was overdue for a shave. I noticed none of the natives had hair on their face, either they shaved or were like Native American Indians, who very rarely grew hair on their faces.

Eventually my clothes dried enough for me to put them back on. With Kauya's help, I walked stiffly back to the village. Instead of bringing me over to the pole, she took me over to hut, right next to the chieftain's, and ushered me to go inside. Once inside, she gave me some food to eat and water to drink.

My body ached from sitting so long and being bound to that pole, plus the walk to and from the river that I was pretty tired by the time I'd finished eating a little, so it wasn't surprising that I fell asleep within a few moments.

Because of how close this hut was to the chieftain's, I didn't get to sleep too long before I heard the sounds of the chieftain fucking my wife again. I was too tired to get up and even attempt to watch his use of her, so I just laid my head back and tried to get some sleep.

Part 6

"Days of wonder, a moment of despair"

Later the next morning I woke up to Amanda's reluctant protests and after a few tense moments I heard the sounds of that old guy fucking her yet again. I wasn't sure what my feelings were about that anymore, so I just sat in the hut and listened, waiting for the chieftain to finish his use of my wife.

When he finally was done, I was able to get a good look at Amanda when he called for the women to come and take her for a bath.

The old man had been fucking Amanda a lot and she looked totally exhausted as she walked unsteadily out of the chieftain's hut with her head down. But, once she was outside, she brought her head up to look over at the pole that I had been tied to the past few days. After seeing that I was no longer there, she began looking around for me with an expression of concern on her face.

Before Amanda could wondered where I had gone, I quickly called out to her, just to let her know that I was all right. She looked over to the hut I was in and I saw the look of relief etched on her face just as one of the natives told me to be quiet.

While I sat there waiting for their return, I began contemplating everything that had happened over the past few days. I wish I knew what my wife was feeling, having to endure being fucked by the tribe's chieftain. She acted reluctant at first, but since I had been watching, she seemed to let him use her with less resistance than she had at first. We weren't in Kansas anymore, so whatever the law was in the Attanawan Tribe, like it or not, we were subject to it now.

Part 7

"Another day and some revelations"

I knew that we were in another world now, much different than the one we were used to. That was something we had both expected. We were subject to the same rules, customs and laws as the rest of the tribe. Thinking about that helped me get my mind off of what my wife was going through, which was not something either of us had expected.

Another thing about them that was different than the other indigenous jungle tribes we'd come across, was that they bathed frequently in the river and kept themselves clean and healthy. It was easy to notice that none of the villagers showed signs of serious illnesses or had the severe stench of unwashed bodies, because in some of the other villages we'd gone through earlier in our journey, we could smell most people before they were near us.

The men, here, wore their hair short and straight, and from time to time I saw them combing it with stiff branches to keep the insects out of it. The women also kept their hair neat and clean, but instead of it being short like the men, theirs was long and most of the women had it braided down their backs. The few children I saw also looked fairly tidy and clean, but stayed close to their parents so I didn't see many of them.

It seemed to me that the men took care of the children just as much as the women did and I made a mental note to pay attention more to that. This to me seemed strange in comparison to what I had read about other primitive tribes where the women mostly raised the children.

Along with some combination of feather decorations and other jewelry made of colorful stones, they all wore some sort of clothing, either hides or leathers from animals they killed or woven skirts made of soft, subtle reeds and vines. For a 'primitive' tribe, they were at least more advanced in personal hygiene than other tribes I had met. They even used a type of stiffened root that was frayed out and dried to brush their teeth with.

I had already noticed that after a hard day's work, a villager would wash in the river and afterwards they would sit around the large fire in the middle of the village, eating their evening meal together.

In contrast to everyone else wearing clothing of some fashion, my wife, Amanda, was being kept totally nude. When she left the hut to be bathed, some of the men would stop and stare at her naked beauty.

A few times a native woman or two would verbally admonish the men, making them go back to what they were doing if they spent too long gawking at my naked wife.

Despite the situation, I got a chuckle from it, but I soon sobered to the fact that my wife was still being used for the sexual pleasure of the tribe's chieftain.

Kauya, I learned, had been captured long ago by the Attanawa and that the chieftain had also claimed her as he had claimed my wife. As she related her story, I was conscious of the fact that I actually could imagine what she had gone through, because I had already seen it first hand with what the chieftain was doing to Amanda.

The story Kauya told me, started when she had gotten upset with her father, who was trying to marry her off to one of the elders of the Akashi tribe. She didn't want to marry an old man and so she ran off. She ran far from the borders of the Akashi lands and reached the river where there were some Attanawan hunters who captured her and brought her to their village.

123456...8