A Journey in the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded in kind, kissing her again and again. "God, I miss you so much." My heart hammered in my chest. "I want you back, I want you back." I repeated softly in her ear.

"Same here.... But, we accepted this, so we have to see it through." She said hesitantly.

She smiled and gave me another kiss. "Keep working on Kauya and I'll...." She drew in a deep breath and sighed. I finished her sentence for her, "Yeah, I know... you'll keep letting the chieftain fuck you."

She squeezed my hand and shooed me out of the hut. "Go. Go find Kauya and fuck her brains out for me, okay?"

I smiled and of course turned red with embarrassment, which made Amanda laugh. I could still hear her giggling as I walked back to my own hut, my aroused cock anticipating a good plunge into Kauya's tight sexy body.

The day eventually came and Amanda gave birth to another baby boy. It was obvious that the chieftain was a bit disappointed, but happy to have yet another healthy son with his slave.

I got to be with my wife immediately after she'd had the baby, which was good for Amanda. All she could talk about was hearing about Kauya and I, how things were going between us and how good the sex was going to be once we were free of this place. She didn't want to talk about the baby at all, denial or whatever it was. Sometimes Kauya would come with me and we all would speak completely in English, just so we could converse without anyone else knowing what we were talking about.

Kauya and I would get all worked up during those visits, because Amanda kept making sexual innuendos toward us. We'd leave, go to the river and after swimming in the cool water, we'd fuck hard before finishing our bath and heading back to the village to eat and eventually go back to our hut to fuck some more.

Part 17

Not surprisingly, after a couple of weeks had gone by, the chieftain resumed his use of my wife, fucking her whenever he wanted and as much as he wanted.

Kauya informed me that the chieftain had mentioned to her that he was going to fuck my wife until she gave him a daughter. So, the next time I got to take Amanda to the river for a bath, I told her what Kauya had informed me of. With a resolute look on her face, she rolled her eyes and with a hesitant sigh accepted the fact that she would have to put up with the old man fucking her until she gave him more babies. She told me what I had already known, that the old man couldn't keep his hands off her, not that I could blame him. My wife, even after having been forced to give the chieftain two sons, still looked like a hot sexy goddess.

Her body was still trim and fit, her beautifully luscious breasts were a bit larger than before, but they still looked firm and perky. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but the chieftain was always near, watching. The most I could do was watch her swim and jump out of the water like a graceful dolphin.

After she'd swam and washed herself off, she exited the water dripping wet, purposely making her hips sway seductively so I would notice, not that there was any way I could NOT notice.

Amanda smiled when she saw the tight bulge in my pants and would tease me by saying things like; "You might not be able to have me like that, but it sure looks like Kauya's not going to be able to walk for a while, huh?" then she would giggle.

It was great to see my wife's awesome smile again and hear her sexy laugh when she got my face to turn red with embarrassment.

She told me it was cute that I still got embarrassed about that, because she thought it was her idea for me to have sex with Kauya. Though, to be honest, I admit it would have taken me longer to have taken the pretty Akashi woman into my bed had it not been for Amanda and her giving me permission.

Sadly, the bathing was cut short when the chieftain called out that he wanted his [white slave] back in his hut. With another sigh and groan of disappointment, Amanda stepped out of the river and I reluctantly guided her back to the chieftain's hut.

I went back to my own hut and was greeted by Kauya, anxiously waiting for my return.

The look on her face meant Kauya wanted to have sex right now, so while I happily pleasured the beautiful woman, making her come many times, I listened to Amanda being fucked again and again by the chieftain. First came my wife's usual groans of displeasure and after some long hard fucking came the chieftain's sighs of ecstasy when he started pumping his cum into her.

For some reason I liked to fuck Kauya so she that would grunt at the same time as my wife did. I had to admit, even though the chieftain was much older than I was, he could definitely fuck longer than me and had a shorter recovery time before he was able to fuck some more.

From my visits with Amanda, she explained to me that the oily ointment they used, not only kept a woman's belly from stretching out of place, but also, used as a sexual lubricant, allowed her vagina to stay tight and aroused the chieftain's cock, which was why he was able to fuck her so much.

I asked Kauya about the oily ointment and she remembered the chieftain using it with her, so she got some for us the next time we had sex. When she put it on my cock and let me slide it into her tight pussy, it felt so wonderful. I hammered her like an animal, fucked her like a beast and she creamed me so much that once we'd got done fucking each other's brains out four or five times, we collapsed into a fully sated pile of flesh and bones.

"I will have to.... thank Amanda for reminding me.... about the oils." Said Kauya, breathlessly. "What a wonderful.... Idea..." And with that... we were out for the count.

Part 18

"Keeping the baby"

One day, I heard the chieftain and my wife arguing. Amanda gave him a 'piece of her mind' from time to time, but this argument was a bit more vocal and louder. I listened to their argument carefully, though our huts were so close it wasn't hard to hear even when they spoke in normal tones.

She was mad about him giving the babies to others in the tribe. He tried to explain, but she cut him off each time he opened his mouth. Amanda knew why he gave the babies to other families in the tribe, but she stomped her foot on the floor and said that if he wanted anymore children from her, he'd better start being responsible for raising them.

He tried to argue that the chieftain didn't raise children, but before he could continue, she must have smacked him hard. I knew he hadn't hit Amanda, because she said that if he got back up, he better be ready to hit the ground again unless he accepted what she had told him.

I listened intently, waiting on the chieftain's response. There was a long silence and then I heard him mumble something, which my wife demanded he say again, but louder. He accepted her demands and she made him promise, that if she gave him any more children that he would have to raise them. He agreed.

Amanda had already been forced to give the chieftain two healthy sons, which he had given to be raised by villagers that didn't have any children. At first, my wife didn't care, because she never wanted to have his babies to begin with, but the last time we got to talk, she was determined that if he had actually had to raise the children, he wouldn't be so quick to make her, or any other woman for that matter, pregnant.

Obviously, she had brought that subject up this morning. I chuckled and grinned wide. Kauya was awake and lifted her head, her eyes meeting mine. She too was smiling.

"Your wife is a great woman." She said. "She has changed the chieftain much."

I put my hand under her chin, leaned forward and kissed Kauya deeply. "She's changed me too, Kauya. And so have you."

Kauya smiled and scooted up on top of me and I felt my raging cock rub against her bare sex. She lowered herself down onto my stiff manhood. She didn't fuck me, but draped her body over mine. My hands instinctively went to her gorgeous ass and gripped it tightly.

"Hmmm." She cooed. "We stay and sleep like this, then, later you fuck me."

I grunted in much agreement and closed my eyes.

It was raining hard outside that day, everyone stayed inside. There were no leaky roofs anymore and the sturdier huts I had shown them to make handled the weather much better. So, with nothing more to do other than wait out the rain showers, Kauya and I fucked for most of the day.

And so did the chieftain. Amanda let him fuck her quite a lot and after brief breaks so she could rest, he fucked her some more. I now knew the trick of the old man's staying power, but considering his primary focus had been the breeding of my wife, not to mention her goddess like beauty, I guess I couldn't blame him.

The rain ended and life in the village went back to normal again. Being captives of the tribe for almost two years now, we'd grown accustomed to the cool weather and the rainy season. It usually lasted for a few weeks, then it would slowly taper off and the weather would go back to intermittent showers.

Part 19

Those few weeks went by fast. I picked Amanda up at the chieftain's hut to take her to the river for a bath and I could tell she wasn't in a good mood. She waited until we got to the river before she said anything.

"I'm pregnant.....Again...." She stated bluntly once she'd gotten into the river and began to wash. "That old mother fucker knocked me up again." This time it was more a growl. He was standing on the river bank, walking up and down, but the rushing water was louder after the rains, so he couldn't hear us. Not that it mattered, because when my wife and I were together, we spoke English.

I just shrugged. "I'm sorry, babe." And as the words left my mouth, I knew it wasn't the right thing to say right then.

Amanda scowled at me. "But this time, I told him he had to raise the baby." She said a little angrily with more than a hint of sarcasm. "This old bastard won't keep his hands off me! He fucks me like some kind of animal and all I can think about is wishing I was Kauya!"

I didn't know how to console her. She was right, I was lucky to have Kauya. But thinking about what she said allowed me to come up with a good response. "Baby. I wish you were Kauya too, honestly." I said, and gave her my roguish grin.

Amanda's eyes began to water. "How many will he make me have?" She began, choking back a sob. "I'm only twenty three, David, and I'm about to have my third baby!!"

I wanted to cry, seeing her becoming depressed just tore me up inside. "We'll get through this, Amanda. I promise. Somehow, some way, we'll get out of this and ..." I stopped when she looked up at me.

"And then what?" She asked. "Will you want me after all this... This... Nightmare is over?"

"I love you, baby, I love you and I love you for loving me." I said. "After all this, I will love you and no matter how many babies he makes with you, and even if you don't wish to have any more after we get out of here, I will still love you." I said with complete conviction. My heart, pounded in my chest like a jack hammer.

She let out a giggling sob. "I know hon. I know." She said, and then looked over at the shore where the chieftain paced impatiently. "What about Kauya? Do you love her too?" She stood up and continued. "And just so you know, you'd better love her, David. That's all I have to say."

I didn't even question my feelings for Kauya, I nodded emphatically. "Yes, yes I do love her and from what she has told me about it, you love her too." I said, giving her a wink.

Amanda sighed in mock frustration. "I love her for taking care of you, babe, and... If... No. WHEN, we get out of here, I'll look into the kind of 'l o v e' that you two are having without me."

The chieftain commanded that we finish our bath. Amanda told him to 'fuck off' and wait. With a reluctant shrug, she swatted my back to get my attention. "Just be sure you fuck her like you mean it, David. I wouldn't put up with my husband treating me that way, so you'd better be doing her good."

I gave her a half-hearted shrug.

"I mean it David!" she growled. "Promise me."

I laughed as I guided her out of the river to the shore and the impatiently waiting old man. "I promise you and if you doubt it, tomorrow, you can ask Kauya."

"Where is she?" Amanda asked quickly as the chieftain retook possession of his [white slave].

"It's the gathering season; she's out with the other women gathering roots and stuff that are harder to get to during the dryer seasons."

"Ah." Amanda replied. "Well, make sure you tell her I said 'Hi' and don't forget what I said."

I chuckled again and nodded. "I will babe. I love you, and keep hanging in there."

The chieftain took my wife by the arm and headed over to his hut with her. Before she let him drag her inside, she turned around and said. "I love you too."

Part 20

I watched her go inside and went to my hut to wait for Kauya to return.

It didn't take long for the horny chieftain to start fucking Amanda. Throughout the morning and on into the late afternoon, I heard her grunts and groans as he fucked her again and again. With almost everyone else out in the jungle gathering herbs, roots and other things, I had plenty of time to listen to what was going on in the other hut.

By the time Kauya with the other villagers returned, I was already worked up into a sexual frenzy. Thanking my discipline I had learned with Amanda, I could hold myself back. After she had bathed in the river, Kauya entered the hut and after one look at my sexual state, she knew I was ravenously turned on.

"What is wrong. David?" She asked as my eyes bore into her with feral sexual desire.

I told her what my wife had said and that made Kauya's eyes sparkle with excitement. "I am your woman." She gasped then repeated it again. "Yes, I am your woman."

Kauya was already naked, as her status as my slave dictated, so I had my raging hard cock rammed into her tight pussy in an instant and proceeded to pound it into her tight depths the moment I had her in my arms. We fucked like animals until it was time to eat. We bathed, ate our meal and went back to our hut and fucked until we eventually passed out.

Watching Amanda's belly swell over the next few months was a lot different than the first time I saw her pregnant with the chieftain's baby. Now, she was caressing it more and rubbing it with her hands to show it off. Though I knew she wasn't crazy about being knocked up again, she'd come to terms with it and had learned to accept it.

Just for kicks, when she knew I was watching, she would pose with her hip out, her hands rubbing her round belly. Then she'd just walk on to the river and take a bath without even batting an eye, purposely swaying her hips back and forth and showing off that gorgeous ass of hers.

Things were going good in my life again, I had Kauya to keep me sane and Amanda to tease the shit out of me so much, that I couldn't keep my own hands off of Kauya. Not that either of them complained. I found out that Amanda teased me more and more so I would fuck Kauya harder and harder.

After several months of watching my wife's belly get bigger and bigger, she gave Chieftain Ayuken another baby boy. At this point, the old man thought he was cursed and was only going to have boys. Despite his disappointment, he held to the promise he had made to Amanda, and kept the infant boy for them to raise. Amanda named him 'Joshua' and explained to the chieftain that the name had significant importance in the white man world.

When she showed baby Joshua to me, I noticed the baby's skin was lighter and he had my wife's beautiful blue eyes. Joshua was a good strong name, and the baby was pretty big.

The weeks went casually by with Kauya and I now having to get used to the waking cries of an infant next door instead of the morning 'fuck-fest' the chieftain normally had with Amanda.

That didn't hinder the virile old man from his desire to fuck my beautiful wife, and we soon heard her frustrated groans of reluctance as he began fucking her regularly again. Sometimes, Kauya and I would 'babysit' when the chieftain was especially horny and wanted to repeatedly fuck Amanda throughout the day.

The only thing that did change in their routine was that Amanda would no longer let him screw her at night anymore. She had to breast feed the baby so it would sleep through the night and not keep everyone awake. Regardless, the chieftain still fucked her brains out as much as he could and a month later she told Kauya that she was pregnant yet again.

We'd been with the Attanawa tribe for just under three years and my wife had already given birth to three babies and was now pregnant with the fourth. I still couldn't believe it. I remembered when we'd gotten married, Amanda had just turned nineteen and I was already twenty two. After that it was almost two years before we began this journey and now she'd be given birth to her fourth baby, probably not more than a few months before she turned twenty-five and I wasn't the father of any of them.

I growled in frustration at those thoughts, my beautiful wife was about to have another baby for the chieftain. Four babies.... All his.... I realized my fists were clenched so tightly, my knuckles were white with strain. Never before in all the time we had been here, had I felt so ashamed of myself nor as angry with the whole plan.

Why did I let this happen? So what if that was the tribe's custom, letting the chieftain have any woman he wanted. It wasn't our custom, we were married!!! So what if we had both promised to accept the tribe's customs and be a part of the culture? Damn it all!

How many more babies would he make my wife have for him? Damn my cowardice!

Part 21

Thankfully, Kauya wasn't around at the time or she'd feel guilty if I told her why I was upset. Anything she asked, I told her, and this was something I didn't want to put on her mind.

I had always wanted to have children with Amanda, but now, even if we could get out of this place, I wasn't sure if she'd be willing to have any more. And then I thought about my poor Kauya. She was young enough to still have kids, but damn it all, she'd already given that horny bastard nine boys!

Even if we got back to the modern world and they could somehow fix whatever the problem was with Kauya, would she even want to have any more children? I know if I was stuck in both their situations, I wouldn't want any more babies. Hell, one would be enough for me. But now, I wasn't going to have any children. The depression I was feeling felt like a warm blanket, the self-pity and the irrational thoughts were my pillow. I hated the helpless feeling. Amanda had accepted her place as the chieftain's 'slave', damn it, fuck it, damn it again. I needed to maintain my grasp, I was slipping hard into that bottomless pit. I needed Kauya....

Like a miracle, Kauya returned like magic and I quickly tucked those depressing thoughts away. I was sitting with my back against the post, staring out the door of our hut. She climbed into my lap and brushed her hands over my chest. I kissed her head and moved my hand down to her backside.

"You want to fuck me?" she said demurely.

Hell yeah I did. And one of my errant thoughts came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"Kauya, if [white man] magic can fix you, would you ever want to have another baby?"

She looked up at me in surprise at first, but her gaze softened into a gentle smile. "If your world can fix what is broken in me, I would give you as many children as you desire. I love you, David." She said it all in English, and very well too.

Nothing more needed to be said after that and I pulled Kauya tightly to my chest, kissing her with deep passion. I made love to her again and again. I had to find some way to get MY women out of here and back home.

1...345678