A Journey with Emily Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kanda42
kanda42
4 Followers

Helen showed Emily into the flat. It was very smart and obviously not a student place. Emily noticed it was new and very nicely decorated with very tasteful furnishings. Clearly occupied by a well-heeled lady.

Emily reckoned that Helen sensed her slightly nervous disposition, and said that Jane was always late, and offered Emily a glass of wine.

Helen returned from the Kitchen handing Emily a perfectly chilled white wine. Helen started to make Emily feel at home and she began to relax. Helen explained that this was her flat which she had bought a year or so back. Helen worked locally, having got a job here when she graduated a few years ago. Helen and Jane knew each other from University days, and were close friends. They had lived together as students before they graduated. Emily worked out that they were both a little older than us as we were 24.

Helen said that Jane had worked a little before deciding to apply for our course and once Jane was accepted Helen immediately offered her a room in this place as it had two double bedrooms.

Helen winked and said that the only downside to sharing was that there was only one bath, so they bathed together to save water. Emily must have looked a little surprised.

Helen chuckled and changed subject, apologising that the flat was quite warm. Helen said that Jane had complained that it was cold as she was getting ready, but Helen smiled and said that it was not the cold.

Emily could not understand, and Helen said it's a private joke, just see if Jane is wearing a cardigan.

Emily still did not get the joke but made a note to ask Jane later

Helen said that Jane had mentioned to her that a friend was coming over who had just split from a partner and that Emily may need cheering up and would cook supper. Helen laughed and mentioned that Emily ought to be careful, as Jane has a novel approach to break-ups. When quizzed further by Emily, Helen said she should ask Jane about how she helped Helen when she had a break up with a partner.

Helen also said that she knew a lot of people within the town, and she was off out later to meet her friends, and that she would be out of the way.

Helen and Emily were chatting when Jane came in.

Emily recalled she nearly froze at that point as she had nearly forgotten what may be the purpose of her evening.

Jane had made an effort getting ready. She was wearing a tight black strappy vest, over which she wore a loose cardigan and pretty flowing floral dress and delicate sandals. She immediately commented about Emily, saying she looked gorgeous and smelled divine, as Emily had used Janes favourite bath oil.

Helen said "See Emily,I told you she would wear a cardigan" and laughed.

Jane told her to get lost, pouring herself a glass of wine and went into the kitchen to get some appetizers. As she returned, she asked Emily if Helen had made her comfortable. Emily said it was so obvious that you could sense Helen and Jane had planned the evening.

Emily said that as they chatted, the topic got to Jamie and the break up, and how Emily was. Jane asked how she was and Emily coyly said she was rather enjoying the freedom, and was thankful for some good memories but their relationship had come to a natural end. Jane asked how Jamie had been when he came up on the last time, and whether it was difficult with me being about.

Emily said that there was no tension and we got along just fine. Emily asked Jane why she asked that. Jane commented that she thought I liked Emily a lot and that Jamie may have picked this up and it could have caused tension between the boys.

Emily stifled a giggle and further blushes were just spared by the arrival of a taxi for Helen.

As Helen went to get in the cab, she kissed Jane on both cheeks, and Emily as well, and said she hoped that they had a pleasant evening. Helen said she would be back later, but she would ring first to warn them she was coming back, and winked at Emily as she left!

Emily recalled to me that the atmosphere as Helen left became heavily erotic.

Jane and her engaged in a little small talk about their lives. Jane was as Emily guessed a little older than her and me, at 28. Jane had worked in London in a marketing company for a couple of years before wanting to change careers, hence being at college. Jane also explained that she had a partner, and that he lived and worked in London and saw her regularly and he was quite a relaxed guy.

Jane offered her a little tour of the flat, which took a few minutes. Emily noticed that they only did have one bathroom.

They returned to the kitchen. Emily then asked Jane about the cardigan joke. Jane blushed and explained that she and Helen had been friends a long time, and knew quite a bit about each other. Although she had a partner, Helen had lived alone for a while before Jane moved in and was used to being in her own space and having her own routine and freedom.

When Jane moved in a few months back, Helen carried on as normal which meant there was a fair degree of nudity. Helen would normally be nude before getting dressed for work and would be nude a fair bit at the end of the day when she came in. Jane was comfortable with that as they knew each other and soon were naked around each other.

The joke was apparently Helen could sense if Jane was sexually aroused at any point, as Jane had unfortunately had sensitive nipples which became erect.

Emily told me at this point she could really feel her own pussy beginning to drip, and was almost desperate to masturbate. Emily kept her cool and focus and returned to small talk and mentioned that Helen seemed friendly and was rather flirty in a charming way.

Jane said yes she can be, and Emily said "yes she made a joke that you bathe together to save water!"

Jane lowered her voice and said "Actually we do. Fridays when she gets in from work at 7 30pm sharp, she gets undressed and I run her a big foamy bath and join her with a glass of wine. Same on Sunday. She can be a terrible flirt in the bath as well, as I am sure she sometimes touches herself. Its quite fun and sensual as we massage each other as well. It all started the night Helen split from her partner. He ended up being really unpleasant to her, almost abusive on the phone. She was really upset by him and was crying. I was having a bath. Helen said she needed to chat so she came into the bathroom and sat on the side of the tub. After a little too much wine, she stripped off and jumped in. It was quite a laugh and we took a picture of us having a kiss and sent it to him!!"

Jane went on " We spent that evening together in bed, but never did anything and have not yet, which is a shame. I would quite like to as I am intrigued about touching a woman. I hope you are not shocked"

Emily said "Absolutely not"

Emily when telling me this paused and took a deep breath and continued:

I asked whether she had any other similar encounters. Jane laughed and said "Apart from one kiss with Helen, sadly not as I have never had the right signal from the right woman."

"What would be the right signal?" queried Emily

"ummmm...a gorgeous long kiss probably" said Jane rather nonchalantly.

Emily placed her wine glass gently but purposefully on the table, and walked towards Jane. Emily placed one hand around Jane's waist, and the other on her neck and said

"kiss me then, if I am the right woman"

Emily said it was an electric moment. Emily and Janes lips locked and their tongues explored each other. As their kiss intensified, Emily removed Janes cardigan and was greeted by a visible pair of nipples pushing through Janes top.

Emily chuckled "Helens right about your nipples"

Janes hand had worked its way to Emilys bottom and had touched her suspender strap.

On discovering the strap, Jane whispered in between deep kisses "if that's what I think it is, you have to show me"

"be my guest. I hope I am sending the right signal" Emily breathed as she slowly stepped away.

"hmmm definitely" purred Jane.

Emily watched as Janes perfectly manicured fingers then slowly and methodically undid each of the buttons to her dress, starting at the bottom.

As Jane undid the final button, she placed her hands on each sleeve and slowly eased Emily from her dress.

"Emily you are gorgeous" panted Jane.

Janes hands explored Emily through her underwear. Emily felt adored.

As they kissed again, Emily asked what Jane was wearing underneath.

"have a look if you want" came the reply.

"even better when uncovered" said Emily, as she removed Janes top freeing her breasts. Jane laughed saying she was unable to wear a pretty bra that night as her nipples would rub and she could not get them to go down!

Emily licked and sucked Janes nipples and enjoyed exploring her ample bosom. Jane was a little larger in build than Em and her breasts were bigger.

Jane as they kissed had stepped from her skirt revealing pink satin knickers.

The both kissed again and Emily this time placed her hand gently inside Janes satin knickers and could feel her dew drops around the entrance to her pussy.

"May I lick your pussy" was all Emily said.

"I thought you'd never ask " Jane led them into the Lounge. In the corner was a dark leather Queen Anne armchair

"this is best" said Jane. She took a sip of wine and removed her knickers. Jane sat down, placing a leg over each arm fully exposing her very moist pussy.

"all yours"

Emily took a sip of wine and knelt in front of Jane. She had never seen a pussy really close up before, not even her own. The angle of Janes legs meant that she was beautifully and fully exposed. Emily noticed that she was blond with wispy pubic hair carefully trimmed. The inner vaginal lips were more pink than hers. Emily noticed that the shape of Janes moist inner labia reminder her of a small Celtic cross. As Emily admired the landscape before her, a delicate familiar fragrance hit Emily. Instinctively Emily knew this pussy needed some serious attention.

She without hesistation probed deep into the vaginal canal with her tongue and sucked and licked hard on the pink engorged clit. Jane was manically thrashing around as Emily serviced her first pussy.

Emily told me that she felt really very horny. In between licks, she would tell Jane how sweet her pussy tasted, and would kiss Jane intensely on the mouth asking her if she could taste her own pussy. The dirtier Emily spoke, the more aroused they both became.

Emily sensed an orgasm, so eased a little and explained that she had bought Jane a present and then produced the dildo. Jane would have done anything at this point for Emily, so Emily, being a devious soul got her to change her position.

Jane turned to being on her knees facing the chair and so Emily entered the dildo delicately from behind holding and twisting the ribbed glass shaft on its journey into Jane.

Emily said it was a real pleasure seeing the Janes pink labia firmly clamp the glass shaft. As it entered, Emily arched herself over Janes bottom and discretely widened her ass cheeks using her free hand.

As the dildo neared the end of its first slow insertion, Emily licked the tiny pink arse in front of her. Jane went into orbit. Emily with the dildo in her right hand was slowly fucking her and with her tongue she probed kissed and licked deep in her arse.

Jane came. Several times.

Emily had a perfect view of her pussy and ass quivering uncontrollably as Janes orgasm subsided.

"On my fucking god" was all Emily heard from Janes mouth.

As Emily stood up Jane gave her a huge embrace and covered her with kisses.

Emily recalled how sexy it felt being dressed in provocative underwear being showered with affection by a naked and very fucked lady.

As they kissed, Emily felt a stray finger enter her knickers.

"honey, you cant wear them any longer as they are soaking wet"

Jane knelt beside Emily and unhooked each suspender allowing Emily to step elegantly from her sodden knickers.

Jane then unexpectedly reconnected the stockings.

"Would be a shame not to have them on -you look so gorgeous. Would you like to sit in the chair too?"

Emily sat down as requested and copied Janes' position. As Jane got into pussy eating position Emily stroked herself and was surprised at how wet she was. Emily then tasted herself and said to Jane that she tasted good and ready to eat.

Jane was delighted that Emily had a virtually smooth pussy and said she had always wanted one, but had not got the nerve to fully shave.

In Emilys words, Jane sure licked and loved her pussy. Jane licked and stroked for what seemed like an eternity Emily recalled at one stage Janes tongue felt like it was fucking her. Emily said she was so wet that Jane inserted her finger in her ass fully without the need for any lube.

Emily had a huge orgasm.

Having exhausted themselves, they realised they had not yet actually eaten, so they both went into the kitchen and ate the Japanese food that Jane had prepared.

Jane ate nude, whilst Emily stayed in her suspenders and stockings.

They had quite a detailed discussion about sex and that this was both their first lesbian experiences and that they would meet again for another most certainly.

Jane commented that Emily was a sexpert, and she had never had her ass played with before and found it really enjoyable. Jane also promised to shave and would try to persuade Helen to do so as well.

Emily said they had finished supper and were clearing up when Helen called on the phone. One of her friends had became ill and they were heading back from town.

Emily said they gave each others pussy a final loving kiss before hurriedly getting their clothes back on and then deeply kissed each other.

Had it just been Helen returning, Jane and Emily agreed that they would have remained naked and would have had sex again, openly in front of Helen to see if she wanted to play too, but as she was returning with a friend who had been taken ill, they ought to behave. Another time, they agreed and made a pact.

Although Jane had said that Emily could sleep with her, Emily felt it would be better if whe went home.

Helen returned coming into the flat full of apologies. Emily said her and Jane were fine and not to worry. Winking at her, Jane said they had both eaten. Helen smiled sweetly and hoped she had not interrupted anything. Jane blurted out that they had finished and Helen gave her a knowing wink .

Emily then said she ought to leave and so headed out the door. Her and Jane said good night.

" Wow" was all I could say having heard Emilys tale.

"It was really special" said Emily as talked. "And definitely yes to a doing it again before you ask "

"Good" I commented "it got me excited just listening"

Emily laughed and placed her hand on my cock and gave it a playful squeeze through my jeans, "so it seems"

We left the bar and walked back to our house. As we entered our housemates were up. I said I had met Emily as I walked back from the bar.

Steph said Jane had called as Emily had left some things at hers last night. Emily said not to worry she would get them later and was heading off to bed.

We said our goodnights and Emily trotted up to bed.

I sat up for a while chatting to our house mates and then decided to turn in. I walked upstairs and noticed Emily's room was in darkness and the door shut. I bet she is exhausted I thought.

I opened the door to my room. Emily was in bed.

"Andrew, get undressed and make love to me"

What else could I do. We kissed caressed and made love with a deep passion,and for the first time climaxed at the same time. As we curled up Emily said she wanted to spend the night.

Chapter 7

The following morning I awoke to find my erect penis being gently stroked by a hand. My eyes opened and met with Emily. Under the sheets I discovered she was naked, as was I.

"Sorry but I noticed you were nice and erect and I could not resist having a little play" she said softly.

"Be my guest. By the way I am really pleased you stayed the night. It was lovely to feel your nakedness next to mine. Don't worry about Steph and Lynn as they probably will not have a clue that you were in here with me all night" I said.

"Don't care if they do" Emily slowly moved down the bed and began to closely inspect my penis.

"If they knew what you had between your legs they would probably want to try it as well" said Emily slowly kissing the shaft.

"Actually, it was rather lovely as for the first time since we have been fuck buddies, I saw your cock in its natural state. It was nice to watch it grow"

Emily started to slowly suck the tip, and retracted the foreskin. She licked all around the head.

"Hey don't forget that was in your pussy last night" I warned her.

"I know. I had not forgotten my orgasm you know and if you remember correctly I quite like pussy too"

Emily returned to sucking my cock, and expertly began to masturbate and suck my throbbing cock.

"Please don't become a lesbian, you are far too good at this" I groaned in sheer pleasure.

"Nope, i promise to be strictly bisexual... Just like you" she playfully said between sucks.

"promise to kiss me after Andy?"

"of course" I said.

The balance between her sucks and strokes was perfect and I could feel an orgasm welling deep in my balls. Emily sensed the same and cupped my balls and began to gently rotate her fingers and massage them. Her fingers then moved from my balls and began to stroke my asshole. The shaft of my penis involuntarily started to twitch and Emily sensed my cum was about to make its journey.

Emily with her lips formed a tight vacuum on the head and arched her tongue over the tip.

I shot my load and tried to squeeze out as much as I could into her eager mouth.

Emily let out a quiet "hmmmmmmm" as I did so.

Emily slowly made her way back up the bed without saying anything. Our eyes met and she stroked my hair and I gently did the same to her. My instinct knew what she wanted, so I said to her

"I suppose it is my turn to taste my cock then?"

Emily nodded, keeping her mouth firmly closed.

"And you have my cum in your mouth?"

Emily nodded again.

"Go on then,you kinky girl" I laughed "I guess I have not had any cum for a while and quite fancy some. Shame its mine, but never mind "

Emily was now on top of me.

I kissed her closed lips and then went around her lips with my tongue and tried to prize them open.

Emily shook her head and I gave up.

Emily moved her head away from mine by a few centimetres, then with her thumb and finger opened my mouth really wide and nodded that she wanted me to keep my mouth open wide.

Our lips were level with each other, and she slowly opened hers and allowed the warm sperm to dribble from hers into my mouth. Having received it, we changed positions and playfully swopped the semen between each other.

We then shared a cum flavoured kiss collapsed laughing naked on the bed.

"That was hot" Emily said as we lay on the bed.

"Nicely deviant Em, I'll will have to remember to get some mouthwash later. " I laughed.

"Actually you could do me a favour" Emily asked. "If you see Jane in college, she has a couple of bits of mine in a bag. Could you collect them as I am not going in today"

"Will that be a little embarrassing?" I wondered.

"Not at all. I did let slip that we have our own special arrangement. We were chatting about sex and our likes and dislikes as we were eating supper. We were both surprised how easy and natural lesbian sex was for each of us, as it was both our first times. In our conversation Jane enquired about where I had learnt to kiss and lick ass, as she found it really enjoyable but had never thought about it. In the heat of being aroused, I said you did it to me once and I had never had it done before. I told Jane I really liked it and so wanted to try it out too. Jane then asked about how long we had fucked and I told her a little bit about us. I was going to tell her that you were experimental as well, but thought better to keep your cock sucking antics a surprise. Jane did come across intrigued by you and said she wanted to meet you properly, as she does not really know you that much. Be nice to her and she may fuck you too" Emily winked.

kanda42
kanda42
4 Followers