A Journey with Emily Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kanda42
kanda42
4 Followers

"oh right" was all I could say " I will see if she's around today"

Emily slipped from under the covers and stood naked in the room. She seemed so confident when she was naked which I always found attractive. I got out of bed as well, my erection well and truly a spent force.

As I tidied the bed Emily said she enjoyed looking at me naked especially when my cock was bouncing around.

Emily kissed me and said she ought to head back to her own room. She walked out naked and carefree into the corridor along to her room, not caring if anyone saw her.

I stood naked by the window and looked out. I thought to myself that our little journey was becoming much more interesting. Emily appeared to be rather keen on pussy, and if I was being completely truthful, I really really enjoyed sucking Jamie's cock. I also had liked playing around with cum. I was secretly pleased that Emily had wanted to share my load, as I wanted to see how I would react when facing another situation. Although I had greedily swallowed my first load, I wanted to make sure that I was confident with cum so that if the opportunity arose again I would be ready to swallow. I had done so without hesitation which I found satisfying. Both us us being bisexual certainly had its advantages.

I looked down at my hairless body and cock. I noticed that a droplet of clear sperm had seeped from my dick forming a thin trail of semen, heading to the floor. I thought it would be a shame to waste, so I gently caught it with my finger and tasted it.

As I daydreamed out the window it occurred to me that I actually wanted to suck cock again with Emily.

We needed to find a substitute Jamie.

kanda42
kanda42
4 Followers