All Comments on 'A Kinky New Stepmother's in Town'

by ashleyblade999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You have the support of all step-parents

I wish I could have flogged and fucked my step-daughter too, for parent abuse. And hot too!

ashleyblade999ashleyblade999about 14 years agoAuthor
Full Book Available at Amazon and Lulu

Our full book of short stories is available under the title: Impulsive. It is being published by American Taboo Press (americantaboopress.com)

Thanks for everyone's support!

sonofasmokingun69sonofasmokingun69over 12 years ago
Nothink like a Kinky StepMother to make things right!

Amazing story i love how the StepMother punishes the bad boy and makes the lil rebelious bastard respect and obey her. I love how she beats his ass into submission and both of them learn of their desire for oneanother. Its so hot and exciting how she gets what she wants from the boy and he gets a reward too love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

Totally enthralled by your story and anxious to hear the continuing saga of the kinky stepmother and her new family! Would love to read the follow-up chapters, so please continue with your literary work.

Quixotic1Quixotic1almost 12 years ago
Me

Wow! Thanks! I've been very bad too! :-)

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

I would like to read a sequel to this story which describes how she fuckes the 18 years old boy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish that was me

Wow what a great story. I wish my step mom was like that with me. I fantasizes about fucking her up until she passed away and still do I guess after reading this story.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
DAMN

SHE JUST GOT MARRIED AND IN A SHORT TIME SHE'S FUCKING HER STEPSON! TYPICAL WOMAN. JUST CAN'T TRUST THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous