All Comments on 'A Kiss Between Friends'

by Secret_Fire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
literot63literot63about 13 years ago
Nice Story

Well written. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
was good BUT....

it was really rushed at the end so it made it sound weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I thought it was a great story. Being friends but wanting more, but also afraid of the awkwardness if the other doesn't feel the same way....I think a lot of people have been there.

One note though. On page one her name is Eve then it changes to Amy. But other than that I say keep up the good work.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 13 years ago
An Excellent Love Story

I really enjoyed your story. A wonderful romance. Excellent effort for a first time submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very sweet romantic story. Ending happened a little too fast and would've liked to know how Patrick figured Amy out... Otherwise great read!

To Anonymous: Her name is clearly Amy. He says "Happy Valentine's Eve" as in the night before... Similar to New Year's Eve.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

Romantic, and with characters you get to care about. I enjoyed this, a lot.

I did feel he made one heck of a leap from realising she cared for him to assuming she'd welcome him remodelling her bedroom as a love nest, but heck, it's meant to be a fantasy! (Though I still wonder how he got into her house.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous