A Kiss Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up, too. We were smiling at each other as if we were in love for the first time. I felt young and innocent. Making love to someone had never felt so right. But we belonged together, and I had known that for a long time.

I wrapped my right arm around his neck and my left arm around his back and we kissed again. "I want you to know that you're the only man I have ever enjoyed kissing." I breathed. "Gosh, I could do it forever." After a few more kisses began to run my hands up and down his gorgeous body. "It's my turn, Sweetie. Lay down."

He complied and I found that it was almost as enjoyable to give as it was to receive. I loved running my hands up and down his body, but doing it with my mouth was heavenly. I wondered what it would be like to squirt whipped cream on him and lick it off. I would find out the next time I went grocery shopping.

My hands found his testicles and I slowly rubbed them while my mouth slowly went down his stomach. An "Ohhh" escaped his lips when I took him in my mouth. I started out deep throating him right away and then I took my mouth off of him, exposing his dick to the cool air. Still rubbing his testicles with one hand, I held his shaft with the other and slowly ran my tongue around his head. Then I sucked on it while I jacked him off. When he was reduced to short, deep breaths, I let go of his shaft and began to deep throat him again. When he blew his load into my mouth and I felt him go slack, I swallowed, took a breath, and licked him clean. "Gosh, Amy," he breathed when I sat up and looked into his eyes. "You are incredible."

"Mmmm...I love to hear you say that." I straddled him and rubbed my hands up and down his chest before bending down to kiss him again. While we kissed, I reached behind me and rubbed his balls again and when I felt him get hard, I sat up. "Ready for round two?"

He nodded eagerly.

I eased myself onto him and gasped at the feel good sensation of his cock inside me. I rocked myself in slow circles on him, gasping and moaning with the pleasure his throbbing cock brought me. He was holding my hips and leaning forward, sucking my breasts, bringing a new wave of pleasure throughout my body.

He nibbled on my nipples and massaged my ass and I rode him faster, overcome with excitement. I heard his steady grunting, muffled from my tits in his mouth, and it drove me over the edge. I shrieked as another orgasm hit me like a tidal wave pounding the shore. A rapturous, almost electrical feel went through my body. Oh, it was heavenly.

The next morning, Valentine's Day, I got what I had wanted for years. I opened my eyes to find Patrick's arms tight around me. I closed my eyes again and snuggled my face into his chest. I wanted to fall asleep and wake up in his arms every day for the rest of my life and now I had my wish. Life was sweet.

12