A Kiss Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had blushed when Mitsy spoke. Her mind had been racing. She could feel Larry's erection rubbing against her and how good it felt to rub herself against his thigh. Part of her wanted to throw caution to the wind, roll over on her back, spread her legs open and pull him inside her. Another part was appalled that she was even in the room, much less lying naked in a man's arms. Her thoughts raced.

"What am I doing? Oh geez, that feels so good. Rub, rub. What are you doing? Get control of yourself! You are not going to lose control again. That feels so nice, and his penis is so hard and soft against my leg. Kiss me again. Oh, his tongue, now put your tongue in his mouth, his lips are so soft. OK, stay in control. Masturbate him, let him masturbate you. Just that. No more. Enjoy it, but stay in control." She reached between their bodies and found Larry's penis. "Oh it's so hard. I want him," she thought. "Stay in control, just stroke him. Gently, make him spurt. Just stroke - up the underside part, where he said it felt good. OH GEEZ, HE'S TOUCHING ME! OH, OH THAT'S SO GOOD!"

Larry, responding to Jenny's lead, had gently drawn his index finger up the groove between Jenny's labia. They were soft and moist, and they began to part on his next stroke. He remembered what they had learned about lubrication, found the opening to Jenny's vagina, and slowly slid his finger inside her. She was soft and warm and moist, and he could feel her involuntarily clamp down on the finger as he slid it into her a little further.

"Oh my god!" thought Jenny. She sighed, audibly. "That feels so good. He's in me. It's so good, so good."

Mitsy looked deep into Pam's brown eyes. She could feel the lust that had been building within her run through her loins, circle around her clit, and then burst in a little internal firework of pleasure. Her body ached with the lust that was building up inside her. She reached over and gently cupped Pam's naked mons.

Pam looked back at Mitsy, her eyes traveling down the redhead's freckled body. Mitsy's nipples were hard and erect, and her labia gaped open, framed by the fiery red curls of her pubic hair. She jumped a little when Mitsy touched her, and then sighed with pleasure as Mitsy began to tease her labia open, just barely approaching her clitoris before stroking back down and over the opening of her vagina. Pam clamped down on the finger that probed deep into that opening, and slid her own finger deep between Mitsy's inflamed nether lips.

The smells of arousal filled the room as the three couples writhed within each other's embraces, hands stroking, probing, and pulling, all with the goal of coaxing orgasm from their partner.

Alan came first. Amy's hand was insistent, pulling and pulling at him. He felt the electric thrill that was the first hint of impending orgasm race through his urethra and engulf his penis, the vague tightening of his balls, and then building congestion in his loins. And then it was there, the race of semen coursing through his penis and then spurting, spurting. He moaned with pleasure as Amy kept pulling at him, insistent that she coax every drop of sperm from him. And all the time she was pulling at him, and his orgasm was racing through him, his finger was deep within her, and his thumb was stroking the hard bud of her clitoris. He started sawing his finger in and out of her, while his thumb continued massaging her clitoris. Soon Amy's body was shaking with her orgasm, and she groaned loudly as Alan massaged her mons.

Hearing Amy and Alan's moans sent Jenny's first orgasm racing through her. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she groaned. Larry had remembered how she had asked that Alan tap her clitoris that first night, and how it had helped bring her to orgasm, and now he was duplicating those gentle taps, and Jenny was arching up against him, her body overcome by the waves of pleasure washing through her.

As her body relaxed from the orgasm Jenny remembered that Larry's penis was in her hand, and she grasped it firmly and resumed stroking it. Larry was still distracting her. While he had ceased tapping on her clitoris, his hand had cupped her mons and he had a finger deeply inside her. The heel of his hand rubbed against her clitoris, keeping her on edge.

"That's it, that's it, THAT'S IT!" Pam cried as her orgasm washed over her. Mitsy's fingers were rubbing against the sides of her clitoris and two fingers of her other hand were pushing in and out of Pam's vagina.

Larry glanced over at Pam, saw Mitsy's hands buried in her crotch, and then felt himself coming. "OH god, Oh God, Oh God!" he moaned as the semen burst from him. As he came, his hand clamped down on Jenny's genitals, and the pressure triggered her second orgasm. Her body quivered and shook against him as his semen coated her hand and wrist.

Mitsy was the last come. Pam had been gently rubbing and circling her clitoris, feeling it grow to its unusual dimension. "This thing's almost as big as my little finger," Pam thought. "I wonder if it's more sensitive because it's so big?" The thoughts were quickly chased from her head as her own orgasm overtook her, but she kept circling and stroking it.

"That's it, Pam," Mitsy thought, "Just like that, circle, circle, circle then up the shaft, oh that's so good." Her orgasm built slowly. Pam's finger circled around and around the hard red bud protruding from the top of Mitsy's labia. Her rhythm was slow and steady.

Mitsy's orgasm built like a series of waves at the beach. At first it was a gently ripple, flowing through and over her groin, softly awakening every nerve ending with its hint of pleasure. The next wave was a little bigger, promising more, but teasing, making a gentle little promise of what was to come. It was then that Mitsy began to give voice to her orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh, oh" she panted. The next wave came, washing over her quickly and solidly. "Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhh!" The next was stronger, and came more quickly. "Oh that's it, Here it is, oh yes, Oh Yes, Oh YES!" One more strong wave washed over her, bringing Mitsy to the brink. "NOW, NOW, NOW" she demanded. Pam pinched the distended red bud that was between her fingers and a tidal wave of pleasure broke over Mitsy. Another, and another followed it, her body twitching, Mitsy pushing herself hard against Pam, feeling the larger woman embrace and engulf her with the softness of her body. Mitsy was moaning continuously now. "Yeessss, Yessss, Yessss, Yessss," and then the waves were slowing down, and were smaller, and smaller and finally just gentle ripples on a pond, running softly through her body. Mitsy found Pam's mouth with hers, and their kiss was soft and long and deep.

Thirty minutes later the couples disentwined themselves from each other, reluctant to let go of their warm embraces. Pam and Mitsy went to the bathroom and soon returned with warm wet washrags and towels, and they cleaned each other's genitals. When they were finished, Pam spoke.

"I think if we're going to continue we have to make a commitment," she said. "We know that nothing leaves the group and that we came together to learn about sex, and how our bodies react to erotic stimulation, and how each of us can get pleasure and satisfaction from sex. But I think we've clearly gone past the kind of clinical examination we started with. Jenny was right; we have to be careful about all of this."

"I understand more about what Jenny was talking about before. I never thought I'd ever want to touch another woman sexually. But once Mitsy and I started it was warm and wonderful and arousing and I didn't want it to end and I could have kept going and going - just like I could have with Alan when he kissed me. And I know if we get back together we are going to do more - and it won't just be more mutual masturbation like we have been doing. We're going to have intercourse, we're going to have oral sex, and I know I'm going to have sex with Mitsy again and will want to try it with Amy and Jenny and, since we're experimenting, Alan and Larry may even have sex with each other and we'll probably do even more with threes and fours and the vibrator and other toys and who knows what. And if that's what's going to happen then it has to be really safe - and not just physically, but emotionally too."

"We all need to go home and think about what we're doing here and what kind of a commitment we can make to each other. I'm not talking about a marriage commitment or some kind of permanent thing, but I am talking about an emotional commitment to each other and to us as a whole. Right now I know I want to make that kind of a commitment, but I also know that we've just shared something special and that I'm still a little aroused and that may be making me want to do it."

"So let's go home now, and think about it this week. And then let's get together next Saturday and talk about it some more and see where we want to go."

12