A Kitty for Santa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any way I want?"

"Yea, baby, any way."

"Bring that pussy up here while I watch your body dance on my tongue."

Now it was my turn to moan as the thought of her tongue on my pussy was making me leak.

Setting myself above her, her hands pulled me down exactly where she wanted me on her mouth- this wasn't nice and slow, this was lust satisfied.

She flicked my clit with her tongue, and no sooner had she done it than my head fell back and I moaned. I can never just go again; I am always extra sensitive but she got me going sooner than I had ever thought possible. Licking, sucking, and biting, and suddenly she started working her fingers in and out. I placed my hand on her head; she was already where I wanted her and she needed no encouragement, but I wanted to feel her as she moved in and out of my pussy, side to side.

She then curled her fingers and caused my body to twitch; I was about to squirt and could only hold out for so long. I was unsure of how she would feel about that. I didn't have enough time to worry as my body released and she was sucking up every drop moaning into my pussy, sending vibrations throughout. I had to pull away now as I was super sensitive.

She kissed her way around my chest, smiling and making sounds of content, causing me to twitch every time her lips touched my body. She was enjoying it, making sure to kiss me every where possible.

"You're the naughtiest Santa I know."

"Well you, Kitty, have the best juices I've ever tasted." I could barely move but we were happy just to lay together kissing, allowing me to taste myself on her lips in her mouth. She had me so worked up again and all we were doing was kissing with some fondling thrown in here and there.

"Baby, I'm hungry," I said as I stroked my hand over her body to cup her mound.

"There's left-overs in the fridge." At her disappointed answer, I had to laugh.

"Not for that, for my own dessert," I answered huskily as I licked my lips.

"Oh, and where do you suppose I get it from?"

"Don't worry, just crawl your ass up here." She took off her lace boy shorts and straddled my lips.

Tasting her was like waiting all year for summer to come then getting to have an ice cream from the ice cream truck. It was worth the wait. I moaned as soon as my tongue touched her lips. Every pussy is different but hers seemed more beautiful than anything I had ever had. The smell was intoxicating, like it was meant for me and me alone. Every lick gave me a taste of her juices.

She was as still as could be as she allowed me to explore her. I went at my own pace enjoying the taste and scents, the reactions from her body. When she was moaning and holding her breath for longer periods I knew she was close and I found the cherry to my ice cream. I pulled her clit into my mouth with my lips and held it between my teeth as I sucked for all I was worth. Oh hell on wheels, it felt amazing in my mouth, and with every suck, it was bigger. Finally she grabbed me and pulled me in tighter as I felt her juices trickle down my chin. But she wasn't done- I flicked my tongue over her cherry several times as she moaned my name like a mantra and a prayer. Finally she pulled away from me and fell onto the bed next to me.

I lay still before she wrapped her arms around me and started kissing my neck. She climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. All I could do was moan when she took possession of my mouth. No sooner had my body relaxed when she was working me again from head to toe, leaving no skin untouched.

We made love all night and I knew I would wake up sore. We were hungry for each other in more ways than one. I knew she would have a few scratches and bite marks tomorrow, but so would I. We would have to go the hospital as a stitch or two may have popped.

I had never felt so satisfied. She had made me feel every inch of my body and everything that was me craved her after she had had her way with me. Because that is what it was, I was in not control of my body. She learned how to make me groan, moan, and plea.

"You are going to be the death of me, Santana." She turned me around and I wrapped my hands around her neck as she pulled me into her.

"Making love to me will never kill you, I promise you, baby." I fell asleep in the arms of my woman. I would never share this beauty next to me, this goddess who had given herself to me and claimed me in return.

When we woke, life took another turn for us.

My loft has had several security upgrades since I moved in. I make it a point to avoid anyone knowing where I live just to be sure I'm always safe. There are sirens, doors that secure me in any room, the walls are thicker than most and the windows are all bullet proof. Computers and cameras monitor my surroundings as well as the building and the streets closest to me- yes, I'm paranoid. There are guns hidden all over the house as well as knives and a bullet proof vest in my closet.

The alarms went off at exactly 4:57am, that was what the digital clock next to me said. I hit the alert button on my alarm system sending a signal to the closest cops. I knew that if the alarms were going off it meant that they were already at the door and I had a few seconds before they got to us. I sealed us in my bedroom giving us an extra five minutes at least before they got through the wall. I ran to my closet and grabbed two bags. I tossed Santana a pair of pants, a vest, a shirt and a double shoulder gun holster.

Putting on the same stuff, I instructed her where some of the guns were and she grabbed two guns and the knife from underneath the mattress. I grabbed two guns from a shoe box. We grabbed some shoes, the keys to my motorcycle which was at the parking garage next door. What can I say? I never thought I would have to leave with anyone else. By 5:03 am we were headed to the roof, after going out the window. When we reached the roof, I fired two rounds at a guy leaning over the edge looking for us and then as he went down another guy leaned over and I shot him too. He was left dangling over the edge.

We made it to the roof and someone else came up with a gun drawn from where we had come; they had obviously gotten through my room and I smelled smoke in the air. Santana took him out with two shots to the chest. We went to the other side of the building, down another fire escape, and by that point the first officers had arrived on the scene. When I looked up, my loft had smoke coming out of it.

"No one is supposed to know where I live." I was staring up at my loft, gun still in hand.

"We have to get out of here, babe, we're not safe in the open."

"EVERYTHING IS GONE!" I hadn't meant to yell but our lives had been threatened and I had no clues. She just looked at me and for a second I saw a great mixture of emotions and they were all because of me. She took a deep breath and stepped closer to me.

"I know honey, but if we plan on staying alive we have to get out of here until we are cleared, please." She was pleading with me and I had a choice- yell at her because I was angry with someone else or relax and just leave.

"My motorcycle is next door. We can take it to..."

"Hospital, my stitches opened." I had been so preoccupied with myself I had forgotten she was still hurt.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't even think... sorry." Running across the street, guns in hand, we made it to the door before the first cars made it to the scene. Showing my badge I explained what had happened. Usually they'd look for more suspects because we had no clue how many there were. But the building had caught fire and the sprinkler system could only do so much when such great damage had been done.

Our guns had been taken from us for evidence and now we had to be checked for any damage. Sitting in the ambulance made me realize this was the worst thing that could have happened. I wasn't ready for this to get personal. I thought I was but I see how wrong I had been. How do you go from a night of making love to a beautiful, gorgeous woman to losing everything plus your security?

All I wanted to do was run and hide but the one place I could go to was gone. The damage was extensive and a huge investigation was about to start. Santana and I were officially sidelined.

"Hey, Sexy, good to see you're alive." I recognized that voice. Sure enough, the woman that could always bring a smile to my face.

"Lieutenant Edwards, what are you doing here?" I gave her a one handed hug, holding Santana's hand with the other.

"I was in the area and heard your address. I came to save your life but I see you're still alive. You brought hell on these idiots." She kept looking at Solo; they were sizing each other up. I knew her too well and her casual attitude was to relieve some of the stress I was feeling.

"Lieutenant Edwards, this is Agent Solo. Solo, this is Lieutenant Edwards."

"Pleasure." At the same time and cue the strong handshake contest.

"We're headed to the hospital; Solo needs to get her stitches checked."

"Let me give you a ride. We can catch up, if you don't mind, Agent Solo."

"I can let you guys catch up and get my own ride. Ladies." She was actually walking away holding her hand. Damn it, she was seriously hurt and I hadn't even bothered to check. How could I not have noticed?

"Babe." Fuck. "Wait, she can take us. Come on." She was not at all worried about my slip up and she just sighed.

We went to the car and, during the drive, Shawna, Lieutenant Edwards, asked every question possible. She was going to handle our case, personally. Being escorted by her and a few patrol cars was safer than a ambulance.

"So does the bureau know you two are dating?"

"No, we don't even know we're dating." You would think I would say that, but it came from my lover in the back seat.

"Oh?"

"Shit." Apparently she didn't realize she said it out loud.

"We don't know we're dating?" I turned in my seat and raised my left eye brow, a gesture which means 'are you shitting me?' "Did you really just say that?"

"Look, we don't know where we stand. What else is there to say." I have no idea where this was coming from especially when we were just together last night.

Just then we pulled into the hospital and she jumped out of the back seat. I went after her and grabbed her good arm but she pulled it away.

"What the hell's going on?"

"Nothing. Nothing is going on alright? Just go and deal with Lieutenant Edwards, answer all the questions seeing as how we both saw the same damn thing. I'll get a ride home." Why was she so mad; what the hell did I do?

I let her walk away this time. I didn't want to make a scene. I looked at Shawna who was standing outside of the car.

"You really don't know why she's so mad at you, do you?"

"How the HELL would I know?"

"Tiff, whenever you and I get together we tend to revert back to when we WERE TOGETHER and get so comfortable with each other we don't notice. I didn't until a friend pointed it out. We get close and touch, not to mention me calling you sexy in front of her and you not saying anything. Sorry about that, by the way."

"Are you serious?"

"Go talk to her. I have a few officers who will be watching you here at the hospital and two agents will be with both of you."

How had I not realized it before? Damn it, she had been so good around Jane and here I was all over my ex. I guess I had never realized it because we were such good friends now.

I found her in the ER, the only person with a room and two officers outside. I presented my badge and they let me in. She was standing, trying to get her vest off without hurting too much.

"Baby, let me help you."

"Oh you noticed I needed you."

She didn't even turn around to say it. She was right, though; I had been so preoccupied I didn't even think to check on her. I walked over and turned her around as I took off the vest. I stood in front of her and held onto her face, stroking her cheeks with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry, baby, I fucked up. Shawna and I have been friends for so long that I hadn't realized how comfortable we were with each other. I promise there's nothing between us, baby. Look at me." She was looking away and finally turned.

"Who is she to you?" She took me into her arms, holding me by my waist.

"My ex, but we haven't been together in over six years. I promise we're just friends." She was caressing my back with both hands; I was merciless to her caresses and she knew it. No matter how or where she held me she made me feel like we were going to be ok, like we belonged. "I'm supposed to be making you feel better." Smiling her wicked grin, she whispered into my lips.

"Just by not leaving me, you made me feel better."

I kissed her gently and helped her into a hospital gown. I kept my hands strictly professional.

We kissed with more passion and desire as we sat next to each other in a hospital bed. I could feel the heat from her body as I pulled her closer to me; she was safe and in my arms. I sensed her need to be with me, my need to kiss her and feel like one again as we were last night. I held her in my arms wishing we would never have to part. We had survived together. A knock on the door stopped us from going further.

"Alright, Agent Solo, let's see how many we need to redo."

"A lot, it hurts." She had torn through all 5 stitches in her arm and only 4 in her leg. We had been moving really fast and the only thing on our minds was our safety.

She was released and we were escorted back to a house in FBI possession.

I had no home and neither did she- we were theoretically homeless. They bought us two beds and the house had agents and officers all over the place. They let us get our peace and we pretended we weren't in some weird sorority house. My parents offered for us to stay with them, but I needed to stay away from those I loved. I didn't want anyone else getting hurt.

If they had come into my sanctum and brought chaos, what would they do to my family to torture me? It had become obvious that they just wanted us dead, no messages were being sent.

They had awoken us from our sleep and had made attempts on our lives. They had ruined my morning after having been with the woman of my dreams. They had taken everything from me. I was beyond angry.

At my place they had told me that my car was basically stripped. They had found an envelope a few steps away with a vile of blood and Santana's hospital tag from the her last visit. They were coming for us and wanted us to know that they could get to us anywhere. I was scared shitless at this point. One attempt on my life, and two on hers.

We were eating pizza when Jane, the bitch, walked in.

"I need to talk to you," she said, pointing at Santana.

She didn't put up a struggle; she walked with her to a bedroom in the house. We knew it was coming. We had answered a billion and one questions and when the information got to Jane, the pain in our asses, she would know we were sleeping together. She would have no proof, unless she checked our bodies of course. We had all sorts of love bites all over the place, not to mention the scratches.

The official statement was that I was sleeping in my office when the front door alarm woke me up. I ran into my bedroom where Solo was staying and shut that door to protect us and give us time to get ready for war.

Jane hadn't bought it and acted the part of crazy wife or ex-wife whatever but Solo said nothing. She let her scream her ass off. I was thankful that the other agents and officers were outside or else they would have heard everything. She said I was a whore and home-wrecker who broke up a marriage and that Solo was a deceiving bitch, blah blah blah. I swear this bitch is insane; I mean, did she forget they aren't even together or that she cheated on her while they were together?

Eventually Solo got tired of hearing her and walked out of the room, coming back to eat pizza with me on the sofa. She came out fuming and started yelling at me. That was when she pushed Santana too far. I had never seen her so mad. She stood up and pushed her up against the wall, with her forearm on her neck.

"You and I are not together. We are getting a divorce whether you like it or not. I am free to be with whomever I want and please. She is not the reason you and I are not together; she is the reason I am still alive today. She saved my ass, which is more than I can say for you. You will respect her because she is your colleague, and if you don't, I will make sure you get reprimanded for it. So back the fuck away from us and get the fuck out of this house before I personally throw you out."

I saw fear in Jane's eyes but also anger- she was furious. She walked out and slammed the door behind her. Santana went to her room and closed the door behind her and a few minutes later I heard the water running. She had to be careful with her stitches so I went in to check on her.

She was just sitting on the toilet seat fully clothed.

"Hey, sexy, can I join you?" It was the easiest way to help her get cleaned up without making her feel like she needed it. She smiled her sexy grin.

"I would love that."

We kept the noise level down as I washed her body and made sure to keep the stitches safe. No one could know we were intimate or together, whatever it is we were. This case had just become a lot more than we had expected. I hadn't thought that we would be in our own hell; I had thought that we would have solved it by now. This killer was an insider and they will keep finding us no matter where we are, we are no longer safe.

We stayed at the house for a week, sleeping in separate rooms of course. We had no choice; we hadn't been together since our shower and I missed our intimacy a lot. Every now and then we would kiss when we could hide but it wasn't often. Jane had called a few times but she had spoken to the other agents. I didn't like her; she gave me the creeps.

A Therapist was brought in a few times to speak to us. Internal Affairs also came in for interrogations. I hated being on the other side of the questions it wasn't fair. I had given them all the back p to the security footage of my building and my loft. Everything was sent to a separate drive in case something like this happened.

We were handling the case from the house; we had everything here and were getting really close. We were right, it was an insider because the victims locations were not available to anyone except for someone in the bureau. There were also a few agents who looked like possibilities and one of them was Jane, the other 3 had been at most of the areas where the deaths had happened but some details didn't coincide. Jane, however, seemed like a good match although her tracks were really well covered. It would take a lot of digging to get everything we needed.

I had followed this lead by myself and still had yet to tell Santana- I was scared of how she would handle it. I mean, how do you take someone telling you you're ex-wife is a serial killer? I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I also knew that we weren't safe and Jane was probably the one who had tried to get us killed. It explained how she had only been grazed by the bullet and yet Santana was shot twice as Jane stood by and didn't help.

It explained how they knew where to find us. My place is untraceable. You would have to follow me and that would require a tail, which I had not detected. But Jane had picked me up with Santana. There was no doubt in my mind it had been her, but I still had to get enough proof for an arrest and then a conviction. For all that to happen I had to be honest with the woman I was sleeping with, the woman I desired more than anything. Honestly, the woman I had fallen in love with. Life is never fair nor easy.

Due to all the hostility and violence towards Solo and I, we were both pulled off the case and Jane would be taking lead. All of our hard work would go to hell. It would never be solved now. Her motive still eluded me so I was angry when I found out; this had to be the time I told Santana everything. Hiding the evidence incriminating Jane, I only submitted the basics on the case. I knew Jane would destroy my work and I also knew she had been the one behind getting us attacked.