A Kitty for Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

"We'll see."

"Please." I placed my right hand on her tummy and stroked it up and down.

"Um, maybe." She was trying to clear her throat.

I undid my restraints and leaned over in my seat, cupping her chin with my right hand and placing my head on her shoulder. I bit her earlobe and a soft moan escaped her mouth. "Please." I kept her earlobe in my mouth, nibbling and sucking.

"I .....can't .....concentrate on what.... I'm supposed to be..... doing."

"Just say yes baby." Another moan escaped her mouth.

"Fine, yes." I jumped back into my seat.

"Thank You."

"Tease." She shook her head.

"Says the woman who stalks me."

"I'm not stalking you."

"MMMhhhhhhmmmm."

We arrived at the house where the victim would be found. Reality set in that there was a dead body and that there was a crime scene that needed my attention.

We were led inside by her team and they were waiting outside the room for my instructions. It took me a few hours and by the time I was done it was about time for sunrise.

"I have to go to the lab and get everything logged in and I'll take care of everything on Monday."

"You look tired, how about I treat you to breakfast?"

"Thanks but I can't exactly eat after that, I'm still not immune to it. How about coffee?"

"I can do that." We walked to her car and put everything in the trunk and I waited looking at her with my hand out.

"You know what I want."

"Fine." She put her keys in my hand and gripped it with both hands and stepped in closer to me and looked into my eyes, for a second I was nervous. "No one has ever driven any of my cars so please take care of her. I'm trusting you and I'm not sure why, but I am." I would have kissed her but I realized there were many officers still around.

"I will. I promise." She went around to the passenger seat and I went to the drivers side.

I drove us to a Starbucks off of Sunset taking her down the windy road. My dad used to have a mustang that would spin out like crazy on wet surfaces or turns taken too sharply, I was used to having to handle a car that heavy on these streets. She was a little nervous at first but seemed to enjoy herself afterwards. The pull on the car was amazing and the power it emitted was such a turn on. When we finally got to the West Hollywood area I was actually feeling hungry.

"How about Ihop, before going to the office?"

"Sounds good." I took us to the one on Sunset right before Highland.

She stepped out of the car and she came around to meet me. Taking me into her arms she kissed me hard and deep, free of care and with a hunger like never before, nothing like the first. When she finally let go I was breathless and leaned back onto the car.

"You are so fucking hot and your driving skills make you irresistible. Where'd you learn how to drive like that?" My vision was a bit hazy and I was still trying to catch my breath. All I could do was pull her into me forcing her to hold me. I rested my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Senior year in high School, I used to take my dad's car and race with a friend and then my first few years in college." I finally looked up at her since I was leaning on the car and kissed her neck. "You smell good."

"Thank you, come on let's get some breakfast."

All through breakfast we talked about our love for cars, especially classics. She told me about how she loved the power of a strong car but only raced on tracks where it was safe. She asked about my need for speed and I was honest.

"I started street racing when I was 17. At first it was just for fun. Then we saw there was money in it and we started doing it for the money. I only did it once or twice a month and it was unlike any other feeling the rush and the thrill, the money was just a bonus. I stopped when I was 20. I had had several races under my belt and the guys never took well to losing to a girl. I was set to race one Friday night after two other cars. My friends were in the car in front of me, I had met them at the races. They took off and the other car lost control side swiping theirs, they spun out and the car hit a telephone pole and split in half during the collision. They died instantly and everyone took off. I stayed. I was so lost but answered all questions for the cops and of course I didn't mention that I was next to race. Since that day I've never raced again."

"Wow."

"Thanks again for letting me drive your car I know it must have taken a lot for you." I was looking at my coffee as we had sat across from each other. She reached over and lifted my chin.

"You can be very convincing." Damn that crooked smile and her voice so god damn sexy.

"Sorry?" I am sure I was blushing.

"Don't be I enjoyed it you really know the streets and the way you control my car, it's amazing."

She paid for the food and I handed her back the keys. I had had enough fun for one day.

She drove us back to the office and waited for me in my office as she was my ride. I would notice her looking at me every now and then at the lab and would just smile. When I wasn't noticing, she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist and brought her lips to my ear. I instantly exhaled.

"Why can't I resist you?" I moaned as her voice was intoxicating and filled with lust. A lust that was bottled up inside me as well, waiting to be set free.

I leaned back into her feeling her breasts pressing against me, her arms around my waist caressing my body, her lips brushing against my ear.

"Probably the same reason I want you." I felt as if I moaned my response instead of having spoken the words. I turned around to face her, to look into those big brown eyes. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "We can't do this, we work together and I'm not the type to just sleep with just anyone." Truth is I wasn't holding back, our lips were brushing against each other but I wasn't kissing her and she wasn't either.

"I agree with you and I'm trying really hard to not undress you right now and for the record I don't think I'm just anyone."

"What are we doing?"

"I don't...I'm not sure."

It took everything in me but I had to pull away. I couldn't do this. I can't just sleep with someone out of lust, when it could ruin everything we have, that's not like me. Although I felt something more for her, I just wasn't ready to admit it to myself or her.

"You should go I'll get a ride home no worries." She looked defeated and she walked away from me. I turned back around to the work on my table.

"Fine." She walked out of the office and the door slammed shut.

I wanted her, not just for sex, but I don't think she wants a relationship and we hardly know each other. This isn't something I can do and it makes it harder for me but I have to keep some sort of order in my life. I called my sisters and no one was able to pick me up. I called Jordan and she said she would be here by 1:00 PM, it was barely 11. I would be able to get some work done.

I was lost but at the same time I knew exactly what was going on. I liked Santana and wanted to date her and maybe we could have some sort of relationship. Although I didn't want someone to just sleep with, that's not me. Even with Natasha it took years for her and I to become casual sex and with Leslie well honestly that was the wicked devil within me acting out. It sucks sometimes, but I so over think certain things. Like if I sleep with someone and they come to my place what if they take my money or my stuff or while I'm asleep they call someone over and then rob my place. Then if I go to their place what if they have something set up. Then there's STD's, that part is even more of a reason to get to know who you're with. I know it's paranoia but I can't pretend, I would rather avoid it and just wait until I trust someone.

I need to get some and soon before I lose all control with Santana.

'What are you doing?'

'Undressing you.'

'Santana I want you, but not here not on my desk.'

'No more waiting. I want you and I'm gonna do what we both want.'

My lab coat was now on the floor, next to my desk. I took off her blazer and I could feel her biceps straining against her shirt. Those strong arms had me pinned to the desk and were working to remove my blouse, while I undid her belt and the button on her pants. I need this, I need her.

I kissed her lips wanting to taste all of her. Dueling tongues struggling for control. I moved away and she kissed my neck, biting and licking her way down to my collar. I pushed her pants down and wrapped my hands in her hair. I wanted her to consume me. She finally got my shirt off, that went with my coat, she pulled my pants off and I was left in my black lace thong and the matching bra. She took off her shoes and pants as I pulled her shirt over her head. She was magnificent, muscle and soft skin, in a black bra and black hipster undies. She is so fucking sexy.

I traced her abs and she pulled me into her.

I moaned as she wrapped her fingers around my breast. It started as soft delicate exploratory touches, with each action came a reaction from me and soon she had me moaning with her simple touches allowing the lacy texture to play with my emotions.

Damn it another dream, I'm not even at home in bed, asleep, no I'm at work. FUCK! What woke me up?

There was a buzz it was around 12 that's what woke me up. Someone was at the door of my lab.

"What are you doing here?" I could see her through the screen on my computer and the intercom is connected to my phone.

"Let me in, please."

I buzzed her in and went to the lab door.

"What are you..." She had flowers, lilies to be exact, in one hand and a box of Ferrero Rocher with a bow in the other.

"If you're not busy tonight I would like to take you to dinner?" She looked so cute and nervous looking down with the flowers and candy, she hadn't changed. I don't remember the last time anyone brought me flowers. I was smiling and inside I wanted to jump into her arms but I had to play it cool. It was my favorite candy, maybe she knows me a little to well.

"Are you serious?" I had a huge grin. She placed the flowers on the counter top and took my hands in hers.

"Please. Come on let me take you to dinner and then we can go dancing I like doing that with you. I know we work together but after this case we won't anymore and it's not like either one of us is the others supervisor so technically we're equals."

"I don't know Solo I mean what do you expect to get out of me?"

"A date?"

"Only a date?"

"Yes, ma'am, and maybe a good night kiss but is it so hard to believe that I like spending time with you."

"All right but you have to take me home to change first."

"Deal can I hang out with you until we go. I don't want to drive all the way home and then come back for you."

"Hhhmmm are you just trying to get into my bed." I pulled her into me by her shirt, honestly I just like getting my hands on those abs any chance I get.

"No when that happens I promise you will take me there yourself, you will ask me." That low seductive voice, its gets lower when she wants me. She took my hands in hers and wrapped them around her waist.

"Are we getting ahead of ourselves?"

"Just letting you know how it'll happen."

"Come on let's go. Thanks for the candy and flowers by the way, its sweet." I grabbed my candy and flowers and she picked up my backpack for me and we were headed back to my place.

Always the amazing in control person she showered and changed while I did the same. We don't work traditional hours most of us carry some sort of extra clothes with us. Especially when we can get dirty. Then we watched TV together for a while and a few times we fell asleep in each others arms. When I was with her I was at peace and I didn't mind. There was a comfort with her that I had not felt in a long time. With my ex it took almost 6 months for me to be that comfortable with her. With Santana it's as if we've been friends for years. I willingly cooked dinner for her and have already driven her car and she's met my best friend.

We had dinner at Lala's, an Argentine restaurant on Melrose. We talked and talked and talked and there never seemed to be a dull moment between us. When we were done we went to the club where we first kissed and we danced for hours straight. Yes, we snuck in a few kisses here and there but nothing too graphic. Dancing with her was like moving in water we just flowed together. Movement didn't require leading, we were one. Her hands held me tight and I knew she was making sure everyone knew I was with her. It wasn't possessive it was more protective than anything. I liked her and although I wasn't sure what she wanted from me I was happy just to be with someone who wanted to be with me.

Then came going home I thought okay she did say good night kiss right. She walked me to my building lobby, kissed me good night and left. All I could do was smile and walk to my place, she was going to make me work for her.

Come Monday morning I was going insane wondering what the hell was going on between us. I mean I like her and she likes me and we're kind of dating but not really. She's coming in today and we need to go over the case. I think we'll be here all day throwing ideas around, determining the who and why and how do we find them.

She came in around 8:00 AM with coffee for both of us. It was great seeing her although I kind of wanted to have my way with her on my desk when I saw her.

We spent 4 hours going over a few of the cases the FBI had worked on that were correlated with the case, finding patterns, putting evidence together.

It was difficult going off of just pictures since I had only seen 2 of the crime scenes. The picture however, was clear. Eight of their cases all were set up to look like accidents or suicides or thefts, but truthfully they were all murders. Making this a serial killer.

I thought we would grab some lunch together around 12 and then came the surprise of my day.

"Detective Prescott, there's an Agent Butler here to see you," over the intercom.

"What is this about?"

"Pertaining to the case you're working on, she says she's with Agent Solo."

"Send'er up." I went back to my lab where Solo was sitting, looking at pictures.

"Do you know an Agent Butler?" That got her attention, she sat up and put down the papers.

"Why?" Great the let's pretend game.

"Do you yes or no?"

"Yea, why?" Her eyebrows were scrunched.

"Did you call her in on this case?"

"No but she worked a few of the other cases with me until I took full control and she took another assignment, why?"

"Seriously, are you like 2? Stop asking why, because she's here and looking for me that's why." She went pale and she's white so that was hard.

"Shit." She stood up and walked towards me, I was in the doorway of my office leaning on the frame. "There's something you should now before she walks in." There was a knock on the door and I buzzed her in.

"Too late. You must be Agent Butler, come in." She walked over to shake my hand. Then wrapped her arms around Santana and went to kiss her on the lips when Santana moved her head, turned her cheek and slightly pushed her away.

"I see you and my wife have become acquainted." Cue my poker face.

"Your wife, I didn't know she was married, but yes we are acquainted. I was forced into working this investigation with her."

I hate women. Wife? Are you shitting me? Why take it slow, why not just get me in bed and done? Why take me out on a date? Shoot me now please for the love of all things holy, shoot me now so I don't kill her. No emotion, do not show emotion she's just like everyone else relax.

"Jane what are you doing here?" She pushed her away. She looks defeated, makes sense her lie is out in the open.

"Well, honey there was a murder in a hotel in Vegas I think it correlates with your theory on the cases. They've called me in because I know the area and they need you and Detective Prescott there."

She was adjusting Agent Solo's shirt collar and Agent Solo kept pushing her hands away. I don't think I would push my wife away that much. Then again I wouldn't cheat on my "Wife." Shit I said that out loud.

"Solo can I see you in my office?"

"Yea, Jane stay put please." She closed the door behind her and followed me behind my desk as I sat on it facing away from the door.

"Please let me explain." She tried to grab my hands but I pulled them away and she backed up.

"For fuck's sake please do, because I'm 2 seconds away from shooting you."

"Yes, she is technically my wife but were not together and haven't been for the past year."

"You went full circle and got no where, is what I just heard. Are you married?"

"Yes, technically I am."

"That's all that matters, get out of my office I'll be out in a second."

"No, please Tiff I really like you and I'm not gonna let her ruin my life again. Please, we separated a year ago and she tried to work things out but I have a lawyer working on the divorce and she knows it." Her voice was pleading almost begging, she got it out as quickly as possible.

"Why didn't you mention it before? Why didn't you call her out on it outside?" I was no longer hiding my anger, and I had raised my voice.

"I don't know, I guess because I thought you wouldn't believe that I was getting divorced. I didn't call her out on it because if she knows you and I have anything she'll make our lives impossible. She wants me back and will do anything to make sure I'm not happy unless I'm with her. I'm sorry Tiffany, I really am and I know it sounds ridiculous but I promise you I'm not some cheater who just wants to have sex with you, I promise."

"Look I know when I'm beat and I know I can't get out of this case even if I tried. We work together and when this is all said and done you leave me alone and stay out of my life." I pushed her away and walked out to the lab where her wife...no where Agent Butler was sitting. I can't jump to conclusions about her, although I know she gives me the creeps. She seems fake and that's coming from a blonde who has green eyes and her birth family is Mexican, most people think I'm fake.

She tried to talk to me but I wasn't having it.

"Detective Prescott, here is your boarding pass for the plane and there will be a car waiting for you at the airport. They need you to get there ASAP as the crime scene is about 2 days old. I can only put them off for so long. Santana and I will meet you there soon after." She was so fake-nice.

"That's all wonderful but I don't take my orders from you." I really don't like the FBI right now, they are so on my shit list.

"Feisty, I like it." She stood up and walked towards me. "You work for Agent Solo and she works for the FBI, therefore, you are now working for me as well." Her voice was in a whole other tone, typical authoritative bullshit now, ugh, shoot me now, please.

Santana came from behind me and stood between us, her back to me.

"She doesn't work for me, she's working with me and she doesn't take her orders from me nor you. If you need her for something you go to her superiors and ask for her to work with you." Oh now you want to stand up for me. Don't think for one-second that this is your way back to me.

"Well, now that that is settled, I was going to lunch. Have a good day ladies." I grabbed my backpack and left they could show themselves out and there are plenty of cameras to catch anything they may do.

I figured that if any of this was true I would have someone on my phone within the hour asking me to do this. I went home packed a bag, grabbed some food and just as I was about to go back to the office my phone rang.

"Detective Prescott... Yes sir..... Vegas well I guess I can go....No it's not too much trouble...Do I get spending money? Perfect I will fly back tomorrow afternoon...I have to what? Stay how long? Yes Sir I understand. Thank You Sir."

monamante
monamante
412 Followers