A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, relieved that she could deny that much at least. "He tried to touch me... there... once, but I pushed him away and instead he made me-" She stopped again, afraid to say the words.

Eric waited for her to reply, stroking her hand. After a moment of silence he prompted her, "He made you what? Touch him?"

She nodded reluctantly. "With my hand... and then my mouth." She blushed crimson at the words, pulling her hand away.

Eric grew angrier, "And you think this would make me hate you? How could I hate you when you committed no crime?"

He was surprised to see her blush even harder, and was shocked to notice her nipples hardening once more.

"I am perverted," she whispered, her eyes wide as she watched him, gauging his reaction. "my crime is that... I enjoyed it."

He felt his cock throb as blood surged through him at her confession. Her breathing hitched as his eyes darkened, his anger replaced with lust.

"What did you enjoy, exactly?" he asked, his voice husky as he leaned forward, trailing his fingers leisurely through her hair and down her neck. His manner was calm, but she could feel the tension in him, coiled like a snake ready to strike.

Her heart beat fast and her breath quickened to a pant as she replied, "I liked feeling helpless. I liked knowing he desired me so much that nothing would deter him from taking me."

Eric leaned forward, using one hand to brush her hair back from her ear. She shivered as she felt his breath on her skin, the fine hairs there raising as goosebumps shivered over her exposed flesh. His other hand tightened around her neck and she felt wetness drip down her thigh at the overt aggression in his grip.

"You haven't learned what it means to be helpless." His voice was deep as he growled the words in her ear. She whimpered, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Eric?" she whispered, her trembling combined with her obvious arousal driving him crazy.

"Remember when you asked me about the beast inside?" he asked, tightening his grip.

She nodded, unable to speak as he choked her lightly.

"Well you just unleashed it," he declared, growling with feral need.