Nightmare Master Pt. 01

Story Info
She always wished for the real thing... and then met him.
31.7k words
4.82
90.4k
112
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,322 Followers

Author's Note: This story was hijacked by the characters and the end result felt like writing an episode of Happy Tree Friends. It gets really dark... but it's strangely happy about that fact. There's also a little build up, but it's an obvious kind. It's in two parts, which will be posted close together, and there's content warnings :)

Overall, it's both a Master/slave and Sadist/masochist romance. This part has things like noncon, heavy pain play, emotional masochism, bondage, clamps, and anal sex. I hope you enjoy and have fun!

Nynaeve

My two best friends were named Tuesday Holter and Jezebel Grady, but no one knew them by that anymore. Tuesday was Two and Jezebel was called Pet, instead. Even better, they hadn't chosen those names for themselves.

The guys who fitted them with the shining, gorgeous collars around their throats did.

"I'm so jealous sometimes. Flatline played out your rape fantasies, Two, and Ash enslaved Pet." I knew a lot of vanilla people who would shudder over some of the stories the two of them had, but whenever we drank wine together during the day, I always made them tell me more stories. "It's so dreamy, like Beauty and the Beast retold times two and different and with more of the whole forced captivity thing. It's so perfect and sexy."

Two laughed over her glass of wine. On some afternoons that were planned out, both of their Doms let them drink during the day with me before Sulfur's opened. Arguably, Two's Dom was a lot more lenient with strictures than Pet's Master. Ivory was far more cruel in his games with Two, but Ash was far more the controlling owner for Pet, which was a good thing, actually, because Pet had shittier self control than even I did. It always made me happy to talk with both of them, too, because their relationships were both strange in different ways, but they both worked in those different ways, too. "I think you're one of two people I know that would think Flatline's nailing my tits to a board is romantic." She paused, then grinned into her wine. "I'm the other one, though. It totally was, especially with the crying and begging him to stop."

"And he never does!" It was this mix of hot and scary and thrilling and... It was so dreamy. It made me starry eyed every single time.

Pet laughed. "You're both crazy masos."

"Oh, you're one to talk." I wagged my finger at her. "Yours is just as bad in one way."

Two shoved Pet's shoulder, both of their cheeks red from the wine we'd been drinking. Some days, we indulged a little more than others and that day was definitely one of them. "Yeah, let's not forget that Ash feeds you from a cock toy so that you associate blowing him with food. Also, didn't you initially get his attention by walking through his door high on hard drugs and he just couldn't resist taking control of something like that?"

"Okay, look, conditioning and slavery is a different sphere than the pain you're both describing." But Pet had this wicked little grin on her face. We all knew the truth. Outside of her home and Sulfur's, she was Jezebel, the law school genius who turned out to be wildly fierce in the career path she loved. Outside, she was in that logic flow and she hid her submissive side, but when she met up with her Master, Ash, for something like lunch or when she got home from her classes, she was Pet, the slave.

These conversations were ones I looked forward to having all the time. I'd have them every day if I could. "Oh, you can't pretend like Ash doesn't hurt you sometimes."

Pet's smile turned into that kind that came from romantic thoughts. "Yeah, but it's like a strap, not nails or sewing my pussy closed. And he always pets me and tells me how pretty I look with my marks and how much of a good girl I'm being."

"That's just as dreamy, too, though." They both just... I don't know. It was different, but it was a kind of different I loved. I got to play sometimes at Sulfur's, but I didn't have a Master or even a really steady Dom. I sometimes got to play with Pet and Ash when they wanted a third and sometimes when I came to Sulfur's at nights, Ash would always smile at me and set me up with someone for a good time.

Two giggled. "I don't know that I could do the extent of Master and slave relationship that Pet has, honestly. I love the thrill ride and terror games, but slavery really is a different sphere."

Pet rested her head on Two's shoulder. "I admire that, though. I have to be told I'm a good girl at every turn. You're pretty awesome. You just have some kind of security and can get up from hard pain and just know the game lines. Lily and Deirdre have that, too. They just get done and walk away and that's that. I'm clinging to Ash's ankles for, like, hours and snuggling in a cage so he'll pet me more. And if I don't, then I just, you know, cry. It's really pathetic and needy, actually."

"Yeah, but it's cool for him, you know? For me, once it's over, it's over and usually Flatline and I just watch a movie and shit talk each other or something. It takes a special person to be like you and never leave the mindset. When Ivy and I first started dating, I had problems with thoughts of being told where to sleep when I might want to have a bed to myself or something. It made me worried I'd hurt his feelings when he was so awesome about everything already." She looked at me. "What about you, Evey? Which one do you like better? I know you haven't gotten serious about it, but I also know you definitely have fantasies and you've played with Doms and Masters. What's your thing?"

I grinned, just drunk enough to make a confession that scared me. "All of it! The perfect ideal would be your pain play and terror thing and Pet's slavery." I leaned back and closed my eyes, laughing. "Forced absolute slavery to a sadist would be the best. Could you imagine how awful? Just think if you combined your kidnap fantasy, Two, with your slave collar, Pet, and you fight your captor so that your new Master has to break you and he loves breaking you, so much that it's all the more terrifying, and you try and stop it, but you're just so submissive in nature as it is and he's so good with the cane that you're bleeding and whimpering and blindfolded and scared when he makes you do really depraved things that you don't want to do at first..."

Pet was choking on laughter. "You're even worse than both of us or Lily. You look like you just saw a kitten."

I opened my eyes and grinned. "Oh, I got way more that's fueled from way too many times watching Torture Galaxy videos. I'm just trying to not be crude."

"So this is what book clubs actually talk about."

I turned around, startled, and then blushed furiously when I saw Ivory and Ash. Ivy - or Flatline - was grinning, while Ash was at least trying to be nice and hide it. "How long have you both been standing there?"

"Oh, long enough." Ash covered his mouth at the sound of Ivy's dry tone. "Why is it always you little cute ones? You can't just wear adorable pigtails like that and have Pokemon stuffed animals in your apartment window to seem like an angel and not warn a motherfucker that all this shit is beneath the surface."

"These are my rabbit ears and they taunt big, bad wolves or at least, they do in my head. Also, this isn't fair because I would never say any of this if I wasn't drinking too much wine."

Ash lifted his eyebrow. "Well, that's your own fault, love. Also, you got my Pet drunk."

Pet giggled, cheeks flushed red, and I grinned. "So. Dreamy."

Two laughed, then stood to hug Ivory. Those little displays were always something that interested me as well. There was a large difference between the two couples when they had those small little innocuous moments. If you saw Two and Ivory hug like they did, they could have been anyone. They played terror and rape games, hardcore pain games too, but he rarely used his domination dynamic in their day to day lives. He stroked her hair in a gentle cradle like any engaged man might hold his future wife.

Pet, on the other hand, was always Ash's slave before she was anything else. Her slender eternity collar was discreet, but it never came off. He chose everything from how she dressed to what she ate and she loved it. So when he went to her, he crooked a finger through the O-ring of her collar, gently pulling her to his embrace, and once he had her there, he pressed his thumb between her lips so that she obediently sucked, her eyes falling closed while he stroked her hair back and whispered in her ear.

They were both something surreal, something that made me grin happily with the thought that I got to be in both of their weddings when they happened. Both of them were dynamically intense in their own ways and, if you asked either of them, they couldn't have dealt with the other one's form of intensity. Pet had zero interest in the full on torture games that Two adored and Two didn't want to be fully controlled.

The two of them together always gave me the darkest ideas, though. I liked to imagine both of their dynamics in one terrible, awful whirlwind. Like I'd told them a little bit of, I loved the fantasies of being forced to torture slavery by a terrible demon of a master, one I'd both adore and fear. Whenever I fantasized, I got off the hardest thinking of things I hated, like the cane. The whipping sting of one of those was horrible, nightmarish, and I dreamed of being forced to take it and being coated in its marks. It made me a little sad sometimes, because I knew that a lot of the Doms I played with far preferred to be given submission willingly. They were romantics who thought of their playtimes as gifts from their playmates and I loved to make people happy. Sometimes, I worried that I wasn't good at what they wanted though, that I might leave them dissatisfied if I struggled, but that it might be too obvious how I wanted to struggle. I had learned to do my best to hide those thoughts because I didn't want to turn them off and knew that kind of thing wouldn't be what they were into.

But by myself and all alone, I dreamed of a twisted, evil blend of force and broken slavery, of shivering terror and begging my Master to stop while he never showed me mercy. I dreamed of wearing what he told me to in the hopes to please him, even while I would cower at his side like a frightened little rabbit.

Thank God for Sulfur's and my friends. Without a place that was as off the beaten path as I was, I might have driven myself to madness wondering what the fuck was wrong with me that I had these awful fantasies. Who orgasmed the hardest while daydreaming about things they didn't like? Why did I wake up in the night the most aroused off nightmares and only partially aroused from erotic dreams?

"Evey?" I opened my eyes to look at Ash and he smiled gently. "Would you like to stay the night? You seem like you could use some company."

I sat up, forgetting my self shame. Spending the night at a fetish club like Sulfur's and getting to sleep in the back with all kinds of padded leather toys and fun things to have nightmares about? I mean, who would say no to that? "Yes, please, sir! Can I sleep under the bed in the big cage?"

"Well, you could, but I was thinking that maybe you could sleep in the bed with Pet and I..."

Pet's eyes snapped open and we met stares. She still nursed his thumb in a sensual display and her eyes were glazed with eager subspace. Usually, Pet slept in her cage, except for a few times every week when Ash wanted her closer to cuddle and love. "Yes, please," I answered for both of us, so that she grinned. "You're right, that's better."

Ash laughed and kissed Pet's hair while I felt like a puppy that should be wagging its tail. Ivory rolled his eyes, holding Tuesday with an arm around her shoulder. "God save me from masos and submissives. And you." He pointed to me so that I grinned. "God help whatever Master ends up with your demon happy ass. It's taken me ages to realize it, but you're worse than even Two is, by all accounts."

If I was that puppy, my tail would wag all the harder. "I beg your pardon! I'm an angelic little kitten and I only have a slight amount of brattiness." Ivory glanced down at Two and I couldn't see her face, but I could see his wink and grin, which clued me in. "No, no, wait! I didn't mean it! I didn't mean the lie! It was joking!" I jumped up from the bar chair, heart jumping to my throat with all the stories I had from Two of how mean Ivory was. He wasn't a Master, no, but my God, the man was cruel.

He was laughing when he caught me, a dark kind of evil laughter, and he curled a hand around my throat so that I yelped in terror when my breath was cut short. And every single time I was hurt or endangered or threatened, I couldn't stop two things from happening. One was a soft cry of cursed, twisted need, a sound that always made me blush. It was awful because, you see, I wasn't into Ivory. He was Tuesday's and she was my friend and it was humiliating how sexual that sound was, when I didn't want it to be that way. The second thing was how I went still.

Waiting for pain or pleasure, force or coercion. Whatever he wanted to give me. Every time. It never failed and I could never stop it. I looked up at Tuesday, shivering, and she winked in a sympathetic gaze that soothed me quite a bit. It even managed to make me smile.

Until Ivory tightened his hand farther and I choked, gasping, whimpering. "Imagine if she wasn't here to comfort you and you didn't know me at all." I closed my eyes and shuddered, heart racing because I could absolutely imagine it. I had spent a great deal of hours imagining that exact thing, that it would just be me alone in a dungeon with a stranger, terrified and surrounded by all kinds of torture toys waiting to make me suffer every nightmare I could ever have.

My vision swam a little bit, enough to break my forced surrender spell just a little. I raised my hand to his wrist in panic with the lack of oxygen, but then felt another choking rise of panic at the thought of daring to touch Ivory Lavrov. A soft mewl escaped me, so pathetic in volume that it was all the more humiliating. "Helpless little fuck," he growled above me. I closed my eyes because I didn't have enough left to make sound anymore and was a little glad for it, since I felt reasonably sure that whatever sound I would have made would be slutty and close to orgasm for someone I wasn't even into.

He laughed cruelly when he released me and it took a full few seconds for me to think straight again, when I was trapped in quaking, forced submission still. When it did, I shuddered and went to Tuesday, wrapping my arms around her so that she pet my hair, laughing gently over me to talk to her Sir. "That was very mean of you, I'll have you know."

There was a grin in his voice. "Well, lucky for me, my future wife wants to marry me because I'm mean."

I had to giggle a little, but it was soft in the manner of a subdued puppy. I kept my head bowed and my eyes down, eventually curling up beside Pet.

Of course, I probably should have guessed where the night might lead after Ash asked me to stay, when I'd been drinking. Actually, if I was smart, I would have gone home that night instead of, I don't know, staying around where I could reveal more inner, dark fantasies to a well connected and established BDSM Master and fetish club owner.

----

After Ivy and Two left, Ash didn't give me a chance to pull back from that dark place I had so easily fallen into. I wanted to hate myself for how easy it was sometimes, for how badly I wanted to please and serve and be hurt and used and tortured with things I didn't like.

But Ash was always a kind side of a Master, even if he was stern and commanding. "Such pretty kittens. Be good while I dress you both in chastity and you can stay back here and drink more if you like."

I grinned up at him. "Really?"

"Really, really." He touched Pet's nose and she grinned, cuddling me closer in her happiness. "Take a break. You earned it after that semester."

Pet stared at me in excitement and we waited for him to fix the chastity harnesses - I wasn't his slave, but he didn't trust me around Pet, which was totally fair. Look, it's not my fault he trained his slave into an oral goddess - before he went out to tend to Sulfur's. And then we made our bad ideas worse. "Whiskey?" I asked, grinning.

And it was rare that Pet got to abuse a substance or two anymore, so naturally her eyes glittered with mischief. "Whiskey! Let's get blitzed."

I really should have gone home. God, it's the kind of thing that makes you want to bang your head against a wall when you look back on it. So, just so it's clear, you are very easy for an experienced Master to interrogate especially if you keep drinking. I still don't remember exactly what I said for all of it. I mean I know what some of the aftermath suggested I confessed to and I definitely know what I said of my darkest, evil fantasies. I just don't actually remember the exact words for a lot of it still.

But, no, yeah, I definitely know what it was that I confessed to because I'd been quiet about the reality of how dark my desires ran. Oh, Ash already knew that I had low inhibitions and he didn't let me play with people he didn't know very well because he said I didn't know when to stop and it scared him. He had played with Pet and I, had fucked me on a few occasions while I ate Pet out and they kissed over me. We had played a lot and I didn't have moral constraints when it came to domination sex. I let the hedonism have its sway in that regard.

But Ash also knew that I had never really directly discussed my fantasies. I spoke of other people's and how hot they could be, but I carefully kept my own to myself even though I so badly wanted to tell someone, anyone, and have them understand. But I couldn't tell, you see, for the reason I do remember trying to explain to Ash, when he came back after the night was over to find us drunk as hell. "I can't tell, Ash. I can't, see, because if I tell someone, then it's like giving them permission. I don't want to give permission because I want to be forced so bad and I want it to hurt and I want to hate it and be broken. So I can't tell anyone. And all the Doms are great, but I have to give my submission to them and I'm not making any sense, am I? Please don't think I'm fucked up."

And I do remember his smile where I lay beside him while Pet held him cuddled in her arms in a happily drunk sleep. "Evey, look around you. Where does it look like you are that you think I would judge you for any of this?"

I glanced around and had to laugh. Ash's room and where he lived was in the back of Sulfur's. He had a huge door to the side of us that led to his private dungeon, Pet's dungeon, and all you had to do was walk down a hallway to reach the main room of Sulfur's. Even better, his bedroom was this dungeon style playground. He had a monster bondage bed that was padded beneath us and there were chains at each of the posters. Beneath it was this huge, wrought iron cage and above us was a suspension hook with rope. It was a dream place. "In heaven!" I answered happily. He laughed and I closed my eyes. "One day, my prince will come."

"Oh?" Ash was smiling and if I could think straight, I might have noticed that something was in that smile. "And what's he like? Is he a Master or a Dom?"

"He's a Master!" I answered easily, blinking through vision that was starting to swim worse and worse. That was where the memories started to get fuzzier.

"I see. Is he experienced or does he figure things out with you?"

"He's experienced! Because he has to know what he's doing to break me all the worse and to force me to his rape fantasies again and again and again..." Around there is where it started to black in and out, but I'm pretty sure it went something like that.

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,322 Followers
123456...9