All Comments on 'A Lady's Choice'

by humminglight12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beth didn't really mind them too much, except for her nipples. Whenever she got aroused, they stuck out a full two inches. It made them seem freakish.

Did you mean two millimetres? Two inches is way beyond freakish.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Very believable

Nicely rounded characters, with a very realistic air of nervousness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this might be your first red H!

You have received good marks on your prior submissions, but no red H yet. I like this story, and hope it is your first red H here.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story, the first in a long time that I felt deserved 5 stars.

Had the right amount of build up to keep it interesting without being boring.

Not just another slam bang fuck suck story and not giving him a monster cock was a plus.

Had a touch of romance at the end that was nice.

I do feel that they are going to be caught as the parents come home early.

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
OK

A good plot however you need help with your sentence constuction and simple grammar. Try an editor and see just what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From the word go...

Way too quick on the introduction, don't act like we know who these characters are

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not necessarily true:

[...] the advice of her more-worldly best friend in college: "When you take your clothes off for a guy, he isn't critiquing your body, he's thinking, 'OhmygodI'mabouttohavesex!!'"

That's only if the girl really is hot. If the girl has no waist or is overweight covered with stretch marks, the guy is more likely thinking "eh -- better this than nothing" or even "oh shit, am I even going to be able to stay hard while looking at this? yuk".

Sure we'll say "oh you are beautiful!!!", 'cause that's what you expect and we'd get slapped otherwise. But only very rarely do we actually think that, too.

Having a vagina doesn't automatically make you a sex goddess. Sorry about that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking rubbish

The condom should be rambed up the writers ass

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 6 years ago
Beautiful, thoughtful writing

Pretty hasty start (& the parents being away was a bit too convenient) , but then lots & lots of amazing sex!

Loved the descriptions of her orgasm - almost poetry, felt authentic.

I'm voting for 2cm nipples, but who cares, I loved the touch of uncertainty in Beth.

One small complaint: don't describe a lady as a 34B. She's not a number! I want a description: small breasts, average breasts, even plain ones.

Thank you! I want to read your other work now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous