All Comments on 'A Lady's First Time'

by texblondie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
nice

first time is always the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
first time

Very good story with lots of factual events that occur on your first ass fuck. I know, I clearly remember the very first cock that fucked me and how much it hurt but also how wonderful it felt. The only thing that has felt better was my first experience crossdressed, on my back with my legs spread and up in the air just waiting for the entry into my "pussy". While any fucking of your ass is great getting it in the position described makes you truly think of yourself as a "woman" and of your ass as a "pussy". It's hard to describe the feelings of being a man's "bitch". Since that initial first time I've given my "slut pussy" to thousands of cocks over the years and the wonderful feeling is still there today. When I begin dressing to go out, putting on the clothing, makeup, hose, bra, tits, etc I feel like my ass is ready to cum. You truly become a whore for cock and you'll never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was a beutifully written account of a first time experience. I hope to see more stories about Cassie and her experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Journey

My new older man friend in the house next door knew i was a sissy cross dresser.He would buy me things and i would model them for him.He like me to wear body stocking under a corset with heels.He would sit in a chair and jerk off and eat his cum.One night dressed in a black body stocking and red boots he asked if i would let him suck my dick and eat my cum.I told him if he wanted to he could.So off to the bed room he stripped off his clothes. I layed on the bed he went down on my now hard dick.He sucked me dry first time i had two loads.Before long i found his hard dick in my mouth filling me with his cum.We met twice a week for sex i suck him he sucks and now fucks me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous