A Last Unveiling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

"Lay back, will you?" he asked, and she looked doubtful, almost scared. But then she nodded and did what was asked of her, her hands instinctively covering her crotch as she did. But Tim was done with it - all of it. He kissed her thighs as he'd always done, her knees, but as he straddled her feet, he knew the time had finally arrived; he might never get this change again! Without warning, he hooked his fingers under the hip band of her bikini bottoms and pulled it down. She squealed, but it was not in delight as he'd heard so many other times. It was in sheer panic. She fought to push his hands away, but Tim yanked, she finally gave in.

Feeling victorious, Tim inhaled a deep lungful of Adrianne's sweet, sexy scent and lowered his mouth to her crotch. His lips, expecting a soft bed of neatly trimmed pubic hair, bumped instead into something small and long and fleshy. He raised his head and looked down at the miniature penis and small scrotum her hands had always hidden from his view. He glared up across the feminine belly, between the lovely pair of tits, looking for the eyes - the eyes which had so easily teased and fooled him! Instead he noticed the chest shuddering and heard the heartbreaking anguish of the girl's weeping. He could not see her face - her head was tilted back and an arm lay over her eyes - and he was glad, glad that she had not seen how angry he had been. The rage faded quickly as images flashed in his mind - memories, and happy ones. He looked down at the withered thing laying upward against her crotch. The crotch itself was neatly trimmed, the 'V' shape adding to the femininity of what he was seeing. Now the girl's fingers were reaching down to cover herself. Tim knew a moment seemed too long and that in that moment everything would be lost. He wondered if he could lose this, lose what he had with this...person. More thoughts flashed through his mind as those fingertips slipped down and down to hide the shame of this...creature.

Woman, he corrected himself. No other term fit. This was a woman. He remembered how they had made love, what it had felt like, the tension, the wonder, the release. He remembered the sounds she made, the jokes, the smiles, how achingly beautiful she was. These things he would lose in another instant, and then and there he decided.

Lowering his head again, Tim pursed his lips and kissed the tender cock before Adrianne's hands could conceal it. He kissed it again and felt it pulse with excitement. It started to thicken. He lifted his lips and kissed it nearer the base and it began to lift up. He pulled back and looked at it. It was so small it could easily be thought of as merely a clitoris, and as he looked at it, he saw the beauty in it, the womanly quality. It stood up harder, half erect now, and Tim reached his tongue out and ran it upward from balls to tip. There was a soft gasp, as much for pleasure as in surprise. He looked up and Adrianne was looking down at him now, her eyes filled with that wonder, that hope. Staring straight into her large, warm eyes he licked her thing again and she jumped a little but started to smile.

"I had to show you, but didn't want to," she whispered. "And...you don't...care?" Tim shook his head and now reached up and got the entire penis in his mouth and began to suck on it slowly, steadily. Adrianne, gasping in surprise and pleasure, lay her head back. Her knees came up and spread wide. She grabbed her knees and pulled them to her shoulders, and Tim knew that somehow - perhaps by her subtly hesitant movements - she had never opened herself up this much before. He stopped and got on his knees between hers. She looked up, still uncertain but starting to realize that perhaps things were not as she had feared. She pressed her toes into the cushion of the sofa and lifted herself up, and a moment later, using some thick, silky lotion from a bottle on the coffee table, Tim lubricated the girl's ass and pushed into her. He fucked her like that - in missionary position - for nearly twenty minutes, and just before he gasped and came inside her, he felt warmth spurting up against his abdomen and watched as the girl - this very special, beautiful woman - squirmed, gasped and cried out in complete and utter relief; the expression on her face showing that it was obviously a seldom (if ever) enjoyed form of release. The feel of her squeezing anus, her sheer beauty, the sounds she made and the idea that now returned - that he loved her more than anyone in the world - brought him off a few seconds later. Grabbing and kissing one of her pointing feet as his cock continued to empty inside her, he knew that now, now things would really blossom between them - this last unveiling having amounted to nothing at all.

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
kerbearkerbearover 17 years ago
cheers for Timmy and for Selbryth

Wow,This was written very well and leaves me wanting alot more.Its so nice to see just two people getting over the fear of each other and just enjoying each other.

Very Nicely Done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow !!!

Whats a guy going to do? your going to suck it up!!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Reunion Sometimes fate steps in.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Denise - New Beginning A love story.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Manly Pants Ch. 01 Harley finds something more precious than gold.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Wedding He needed a date to his sister's wedding.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories