All Comments on 'A Learning Experience'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You stole my story!!

The writer stole my true life story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good til the Babies

I've liked all of your sdtories, BUT this one. It was good untill the kids were involved in getting the mother off. She was being fingered and nursed at the same time and came as well??????? Please....I'd rather hope that does NOT happen in real life. I had to stop reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One man's trash.....

Very well done. Entertaining and interesting.

I truly hate to burst a previous commentors bubble, but nursing mothers have certainly been known to have orgasms. And husbands (or mates) have been known to "help" the process along while Mom is suckling.

Now for the really intense part....not everyone sees this activity as "dirty" or repulsive.

Anyway, very nice story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very well done

Terrific story and very well written, does not deserve anything under an 8/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
redundancy

I liked it all except the 2nd use of the Horse Training Comparison.

Other than that, I still have an erection after reading it.

Thanks

cncstevecncstevealmost 18 years ago
not incest

Good story but your uncle's wife (not a blood relative) to me isn't incest. But that minor detail aside, a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
started great, but then went ok

Overall some great writing, lots of detail and imagery to slowly unfold the story. It seemed like it tried to cover too much. Incest (sort of), lactation, rimming, female ejaculation, anal, prostate stimulation etc... yet where were the blowjobs? I'm surprised they didn't do a little fisting or pissing while we are going down the checklist. I I think if he is going to be a near instant Casanova, you have to expand a little on his other experience with the ladies. Apart from a little too much "activity stuffing" there is a good story with great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot begining!

Started really hot and then got cooler, but I'll still give

this story a 10 since it deserved much higher marks from previous commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sadness

any story with such sadness and joy is sure to be cathartic, but your ideas really make for a nice story--yes, i cried :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting premise, but...

This boy getting into his aunt's cunt (eventually) has an interesting premise, where he starts out helping and she NEVER objects to him ogling her while breast feeding or showering off. It gets REALLY hot when she guides him through fucking her...BUT it goes off track once the 'uncle' knew he was fucking her and the uncle WANTED him to. Nope, that doesn't fly. Then she brings in another girl when she's satisfying him more than enough and all he wants is HER? Had the unnecessary threesome been dropped and had the uncle died not knowing, then I'd say this would have been a perfect story worth a '100.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cumming again reading your fine work.

this happened to me too with my aunt nancy. thanks for awakening those happy memories. please keep writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
???

Adding other people ruined a love story 1 star.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good story.... I gave it a 4 because it could have been much better if you spent a little more time addressing the underlying psychological framework undergirding Beth's decision to basically force her husband to have menange a trois with all those women over the years. Focusing a little more detail on that one would provide a little more logical foundation to these seemingly random events. Her actions simply do not make any sense and that is a key part of the story.

Other than that..it reminds me of the stuff Scorpio44 does with his polyamory stories...which while rather flakey...do explore the underlying motivation behind the decision to have multiple "wives."

Still a good effort so I gave it a 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous