A Learning Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joscelyn2tg
Joscelyn2tg
225 Followers

In response to Miles' feelings towards the Catholic Church I was wearing my favorite catholic novitiate Dom outfit. A modest one piece 'little black dress' in shiny silk-like nylon material, with my hair tied back with a matching black hair ribbon. Underneath was probably quite different from any catholic novitiate, or 'wanna be nun', a black half-shell bra that allowed my 'ladies' to show all their best features. A black garter belt kept my black back-seamed nylons up, and finally sky high 5-inch black patent open toed high heels, with a pair or straps that secured each ankle.

"Miles... what have I said about self-bondage," I scolded, cutting the cord easily and putting the glass in his now freed hand, "you know I can't allow this, yet you continue to show me your indifference to my orders... you understand there will be consequences for such blatant disregard of your Mistress?"

"Y-y-yes... yes my Mistress,"

"Drink some water, you're dehydrated again,"

I let him drink as I cut the remaining bonds on his left wrist and feet. Then I lightly gripped his chin between my thumb and forefinger. This gave me a chance to search for any sores that might have developed over such an extended period of bondage. At least the self-bondage was better than having him out on the street looking for more extreme forms of bondage and torture. But the dangers were everywhere, as I'd learned from the Sisterhood. He was very prone to dehydration, choking and severe bruising from bonds tied much too tightly. I found myself sighing again, God he had beautiful eyes...

"I'll expect my maid to make me the best breakfast I've ever had, or else you may not be able to sit down, lie down," I explained in my Dom voice, "or find any other way to tie yourself up again unless you're standing... are we clear on this Millie?"

"O-oh! Yes Mistress!" he smiled when he heard his 'fem' name.

She was such a stickler for detail in her dressing that you would almost think she should be seen for gender dysphoria. But no matter how hard I tried, 'Millie' was just about the ugliest French maid I'd ever 'force fem'd', and of course, as soon as our session was over any need he had for femininity disappeared. Even so, just seeing those gorgeous legs, and all that hard muscle surrounded by silk and nylon got me seriously hot. I had her wear a simple gaff to keep her privates out of the way. There was no need for any more humiliation than she herself was willing to take. So a cock cage would have been too much, besides the whole purpose of this exercise was sexual release, once 'she' came, much of the need for self-abuse seemed to diminish to zero. Plus I always looked forward to my Saturday morning fuck... talk about sexual release! My ex-doc had me on minimal testosterone blockers, which still allowed me some extended fuck-time. But if she had been out on the street at all, Millie had to be tested for any type of STDs before we would have our sessions, I made that part of our 'rules'.

Another of my more favored rules required her to prepare and transform herself while I watched. I got one of my sub's favorite toys out of my little bag I'd brought with me and hooked it onto my belt. It was a 12-foot leather bullwhip with python windings towards the tail end that was around the 'popper'. It was exacting, and could unbutton a shirt from across a room. The eerie green color made it seem absolutely alien in nature and yet it could be a very delicate weapon, leaving no marks on the top layer of skin even though it would penetrate below, leaving the feeling of freshly scratched skin. But it could also be tough when I needed it to be, by simply unwrapping it's secondary tail, it was more than capable of ripping apart most types of clothes, leaving the wearer in nothing but rags, and yet also left almost no sign of attack on the skin. I rarely used it for anything but show... but the look in my sub's eyes as I 'exercised ' it, making it 'crack' before wrapping it back up and hooking it onto my belt... priceless.

Once Millie had showered and shaved, everywhere below the eyebrows, and was feeling a little more like 'herself', she began dressing to please her Mistress. And her Mistress could be a serious bitch. I had Millie buy only the very best in domestic wear at a professional uniform store around the corner. This was helped immensely with a few special extras from a lovely lingerie store just down the street, across from Bambergers and Macys. She was quite capable of applying her own cosmetics, toes and nails had to be a blood red polish to go with the black ensemble I'd selected for her. After checking her face in the mirror, she went over to a dummy head on her dresser and attached her Coquette Wig made with 100% natural human hair. I found this really helped the overall French Maid image.

Millie then began her dressing in earnest, sliding into the sheerest crotchless black fishnet pantyhose, then a black nylon thong-type gaff panty, which gave plenty of room for back door play. She sometimes needed a little help with the next piece, a strong boned black calf leather corset that produced a wonderful female form and allowed her to fit into her very stylish uniform. It had built-in C-cup breast forms within it, which made the overall effect look very natural. The ties had to be adjusted in a certain order but she was just all thumbs, especially today, so I sometimes took over from here.

"Alright Millie," I would sigh, "you just haven't quite 'got it' yet."

"No Mistress, please... I'll figure it..."

"Are you telling your Mistress how this should be done Millie?"

"Oh no Mistress," her eyes quickly looking to the floor.

Once that was settled, I went back to my handy cloth bag and got out the next little toy. Millie had a lovely old four-poster bed with heavy cross beams just made for this. I wrapped a couple leather straps around one of the end bars, and adjusted it to a good height, all while Millie watched me, licking her pretty lips for what was coming.

"There! Now come over and let's get you onto Mister Corset Bar shall we?"

"Y-yes... Mistress," she said slowly shuffling over to me.

The corset bar was an invention of a bygone Elizabethan era when woman sacrificed everything for an hourglass feminine figure. It was a small wooden bar, about eighteen inches long, and a half-inch thick made from strong oak. Attached at each end were padded leather cuffs for m'ladies wrists. And because form was so very important, Millie would need one other piece put on.

"Oh... first put on your heels," I scolded, "can't forget those."

These heels were a nice work-a-day pump shoe, and these matched the ones I was currently wearing, except for one feature, and Millie's eyes betrayed that she already knew what that feature was after she put them on her feet.

"Alright little one," I sighed once again, "must I remind you of everything, lock the ankle straps... you already know I have the key."

Now I that she had her heels on, I had her stand under the corset bar, and brought each wrist up to the corresponding leather cuff, and buckled her in with her arms positioned well over her head. Then I turned her towards the head of the bed, and tightened the positioning straps of the corset bar to the bed's crossbar to keep her in that position. Even now Millie was whimpering with expectation of my tightening the stays.

"Now Millie, since you seem to enjoy this," I placed her ball gag back in her mouth temporarily and buckled it behind her head, "no need waking the neighbors, hmm?"

"You have to start with this bottom set of ties first... then the top set... then the middle sets... and then each of those in the same way, bottom, top, middle... oui?"

"Ymwth Mmmttttthhhhttttt... wwwwtttthhhhh,"

"Good! Now all that's left is to repeat... bottom,"

"Mmmfmp,"

"And top,"

"Mmmthfmp,"

"And then middle,"

"Mmmmthffmmmttt!"

After several iterations, the boning was making light red marks along each seam that had one, that meant it was as tight as you should make it. I did one more set.

"And repeat... bottom!"

"MMMMeehhttttMMmpht!"

"And... Ugh... TOP!"

"MMEEEEMNNNNPHT!"

"AND... Ugh... MIDDLE!"

"MMMMEEEEHHGGGGGGPPTT!"

"There we are, all that's left is to wrap these nasty cords around you and tie them off, then place all the extra into this little packet here in back... zip it up... and lock the zipper down like... so!"

Millie's fake tits now jiggled just as beautifully as the two magnificent globes of her ass. I couldn't resist a quick slap across both exposed cheeks, forcing her to pirouette onto her toes, giving a little dance and a loud yelp, while releasing a tear or two.

"YYYIIIPP! ...mmmgggfhpp"

"Oh... and so beautiful! Well, its hard to learn at first, but you'll sort it out soon,"

I unbuckled her gag, and then her wrists. She knew all of that had been for her benefit as soon as she tied herself up last night, if she didn't use self-bondage, I would have allowed her to put her own corset on. I used this tactic as soon as I realized how much she hated it, and I enjoyed it. Maybe next week I wouldn't have to untie her when I arrived, well... one can only hope with this type of thing.

She now began dressing herself in her uniform, an absolutely gorgeous French Upstairs' Maid uniform, as was used in France for over 50 years in highbrow family manors, and then adopted by the English, then imported to the States. I had a seamstress make a few minor modifications, making it crotchless for my benefit. Then I had a very special enhancement constructed to match completely, but that was for later. Now Millie put on her frilly white apron that attached with hook and eye in back, so that the large white bow was always in the correct proportion. A pair of long white nylon fingerless gloves went on next and tied with a pink ribbon just above the elbow. She was passable, but not exactly what would have been acceptable as an 1850s upstairs maid.

"Très bien Millie," I announced, "Arrêt à vos tâches... and take heed with what was said about my breakfast! Et ne pas brûler les biscuits!"

"Oui Maîtresse Joscelyn,"

If nothing else Millie had a brain, and it seemed to me much of her problem was she refused to make good use of it, when she had nothing to do, her mind became obsessed with sex... so I thought exercising my French, and attempting to teach it to my new French Maid... well, just seemed to make sense. Oh... for those gentle readers who do not know French, I asked her to not burn the biscuits, something she was prone to do.

She managed to make breakfast, as I liked it, bringing it upstairs to her bedroom and placing the well-appointed tray down next to me for my review. I especially enjoyed the fresh cut rose in a small vase in one corner.

"Oh, très magnifique Millie!" I cooed, bringing a smile to her lips.

I told her to make sure she had her own breakfast, and then clean up the kitchen. And once she was finished there, to report back up to me. She had really out-done herself as the eggs were perfectly done, over easy. She even remembered sliced fruit for my cereal. Once I finished eating, I took my beautiful tray downstairs, just to praise her, well... and also check up on her, I needed to be sure she was eating right. Then I returned upstairs to prepare the bed. When I first started with Miles, his apartment was an absolute pigsty the smell alone could make a skunk retch. But ever since I brought Millie into his life, the place has gradually become something you might expect to be seen in an edition of Home & Garden, the change has simply been astonishing!

When she at last was finished with all of her tasks, she quietly returned upstairs, walked to where I was standing beside the bed and collapsed onto her knees, hands behind her back and bowed to my feet, waiting for my next command. Gentle reader... if you are not familiar with S&M, I know much of this has eluded you as to having any purpose or use other than giving me a heightened view of myself. All I can tell you is how wrong you are... about so many things, not for what you are passing judgment on that I have written here. But about so many things that are a part of this S&M "dance" that just occurred, with all the acts I've written down. Know first, it is a dance of control, and while you might suppose the control was all mine, it actually always belonged to Miles. He could bring all of it to a screeching halt by uttering one word.

I recommend, if you cannot understand this dance and what all the steps mean, that you look into its inner workings elsewhere for I can only illustrate, and what you need is a document capable of educating as well. And S&M is a fetish of fine edges, where doing one of the steps wrong or forgetting a particular move can cause serious injury, perhaps even death, and I also therefore, recommend you are well educated in these steps if you find yourself wishing to include yourself in this type of erotic art form, for those reasons most of all. Now... it is time for our encore and exit.

"Millie?" I command in my Dom voice, "on the bed, face down, arms down behind your back, and legs... spread!"

Understanding what I want next, she kisses my toes, and gets onto the bed in the position I have commanded. I now bring out my final piece, a one-arm glove binding made to especially match her uniform. Also known as a monoglove, Millie's is made especially for her, and yet even this should not be used for long periods of bondage and I have no intention of it being used any longer than 15 minutes. It is made of calf leather for strength, and then covered in the same silk and nylon materials as her dress. I carefully wrap her wrists together with thin leather strapping, along with each finger. I then slip her wrapped hands into the single glove made to hold both hands together. Millie twitches here, as the feeling of her arms pulled behind her is disconcerting. There is nowhere for her to move however, I have tied her ankles to the bedposts, and the collar incorporated into the uniform is made of leather as well, and I have tied it to the headboard posts in front of her, attached by a thin dog leash. I then gradually started wrapping her forearms together by using the ties and grommets in the glove binder. When I reach just above her biceps, I buckle the two arms into a wide strap at the very top of the glove. Finally, I take the shoulder straps and pull them around her underarms, then in a crisscross fashion down her back to buckles on the glove, making it impossible to pull off in any way.

I untie her feet and collar and tell her to roll off of the bed, which she does, and as she reaches the edge I grab her and put her onto her feet, still locked into her five inch high heeled open-toed pumps. She is sweating and excited, exactly as I want her. I grab under her petticoats for the nylon gaff panties, and rip them off of her in one pull. I begin stroking her shecock and as she opens her mouth to gasp, I kiss her on the mouth, hard and forcefully, I want her to know she is to be taken here, and I may well hurt her for my own ends. We are on my terms, yet she knows the safe word well and our dance has reached its conclusion.

I back her up to one of the bedposts continuing to stroke her heavily and kissing her deeply. Now I line her up to face the bed's headboard, and taking the dog leash that is still connected to her uniform collar, bend her over the bottom bedposts, and re-attach it to one of the headboard posts. I take a small length of cord and bind her legs, just underneath the knees, to one of the bottom bedposts, just loose enough for her to hold her weight, yet not allowing her to move her legs at all. At the end of the single glove arm-binder is a large ring that I have strapped into her hands to hold on to, and attached to that is another ring for suspending the arms behind the back in what's known as a 'strappado' effect.

I stroke her a while longer and stop as I feel her hairless balls pull up inside of her getting ready to orgasm. Now I go to my bag for some lube, pouring some onto my index finger and pulling her petticoats and skirt up over her butt, I start digitizing her ass with first the one finger, then two, and finally three, rotating them to try and widen her asshole as much as I can. Once I feel she's ready for me, I step back and unzip my dress, letting it puddle under me, than I pull out my own shecock, already as hard as steel after all of these preliminaries... I lube it well, and slowly place the head up to her ass, she gasps with the anticipation of being penetrated. Now its time... I attach another dog leash to the monoglove's strappado ring and pull her arms up behind her as she takes a short intake of breath through her teeth from the pain. I then tie off the leash on the overhead crossbar and grab her waist as strongly as I can, mostly to prevent any unnecessary movement, and slowly start breeching her asshole. Again, about an inch at a time, I am stretching her anal cavity inch-by-inch. From time to time, I hear a small shout of pain and stop, waiting for her to become used to me, then once I hear a sigh, I continue on.

Once I'm all the way in, I carefully pull out so that just my head is left, then I push back into her slowly... the first few times... but by now I am hearing moans of arousal.

"What is it you want Millie?" I ask with urgency, catching my breath.

"Mistress I... please I'm,"

"You have to tell me Millie, or this stops... NOW!"

"F-fuck me Mistress... please... I need you to... ah!" Her mind is reeling, she knows after several of our sessions that she will orgasm... such an orgasm, as she never knew possible before. Only from anal intercourse... something she told me when we started was impossible. Yet each time I have shown her massive orgasms without any manipulation of her penis, only by stimulating the prostate.

"Then it ends..."

"WAIT... Fuck my ass Mistress, please... I NEED you to fuck my ass!"

"Veuillez Maîtresse... j'ai... j'ai faim de votre attention, affamées de vous aimer,"

"Pour votre amour Millie, je ferais n'importe quoi." I laugh and smile at such a tremendous effort, truly I am making headway. Miles has learned an entire phrase in French and brought it into the highest level of our role-play here, ah... gentle reader, he, or rather she, said that she hungered for my attention and was starved for my love! I responded by telling her that now... for her love... I would do anything...

I restarted and doubled my efforts, ramming my shecock into her boipussy just as hard as I could, stimulating her prostate, and eliciting screams of joy now.

"Oh! YES! YES MY MISTRESS... Harder Mistress... please HARDER!"

I was locked into a piston ramming event beyond anything we'd been through, I used every muscle and brought every angle I thought might give her a stronger feeling into play, making sure full strokes were maintained. But I was starting to lose control now and the rising feeling of my orgasm was close... so close. Suddenly I felt her lock every muscle and simply let out a scream of purest ecstasy... which brought me to my own orgasm right behind her, throwing my cock into her pussy one last time, just as deep and hard as I could manage as I also was locked into a star filled orgasm that nearly took me completely out of this world, and might have made me feint, but my knowledge of the situation, that her arms would HAVE to be released, kept me conscious and in the reality of this world... for now.

I disconnected the strap to her arms, bringing them back down slowly. I had placed a pillow under her stomach, which she could now lay on, covered with a dishtowel to catch her cum and let her clean up later. Then I grabbed my switchblade and quickly cut the binding cords around her knees and untied the dog leash from the headboard post as well. I massaged her thighs to get blood moving again and helped her back over to the bed where I had her lay down, and I unbuckled and untied the monoglove. Once I had her arms free I massaged them as well for a few minutes, before falling onto the bed next to her, both of us spooned together as she curled up in my arms and we fell asleep together for about an hour or so.

Joscelyn2tg
Joscelyn2tg
225 Followers