A Lesson For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on her face was a staid one, which made Kimberly's heart to pound deeply.

Patricia traveled around the desk till she stood inches from where Kimberly sat.

Kimberly had her head raised so she could look up to her teacher. The aroma from Patricia's perfume was intoxicating. Kimberly's mouth was as dry as the desert and her heart was about to break out of her chest.

Suddenly, Patricia went down to her knees. A 45 years old college professor was at her knees in front of young Kimberly, who defiantly didn't thought about that scenario when she woke up that day. Then, Patricia rested her palms on Kimberly's knees. Swiftly, she parted Kimberly's legs apart and inserted herself in the void.

Kimberly's legs were shaking as well as her arms, her heart pounded like crazy.

The warmth Patricia offered was too much to handle.

Then, in one quick motion, Patricia grabbed the back of Kimberly's head and gave her a big soggy kiss on the lips. She twirled her tongue in Kimberly's mouth to taste every saliva she had in stored there. Then, as they both were out of breath, Patricia let go of Kimberly. Patricia stood up, and wiped the dust out of her knees.

"You come home with me right now, and I'll promise you, that your raise in the grade will be your least enjoyment."

Kimberly looked up to her teacher, panic in her eyes.

She rested her hands on her knees to stop them from trembling.

Her mouth was no longer dry and vapid; it was wet and filled with Patricia's hot saliva. The kiss was wonderful, nothing like she ever had.

She couldn't tell if her mind was thinking rationally.

The kiss, the dream, the conversations, the thoughts: they all led her to an answer.

"OK"

Quietly, gracefully and peacefully she answered to Patricia.

The indecent proposal was replied positively. Patricia walked towards the door, wearing a slight grin on her face. She grabbed the doorknob in her hand and stopped.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Kimberly still sitting in the chair, looking a bit overwhelmed.

"You coming?" the black woman asked her student.

Kimberly smiled at her and rose from her chair. They both went out towards the teacher's parking lot. Kimberly was walking a few steppes behind, not to raise suspicion. Patricia ran her last lesson for the day in Kimberly's class. Did Kimberly have another lesson? She did, but she couldn't remember. Her mind was set on a lot of things, but school wasn't one of them.

They both got into Patricia's car and left the school area.

"Don't worry, my house is not too far. I'll drive you back if you want"

Kimberly enjoyed the wind in her hair and began to wonder what will happen once they enter Patricia's house.

"You know I'm not married?" Patricia Hardaway said.

"Really?" Kimberly said in a mellow voice. After all, it didn't come as that much of a shock to her considering the situation.

"No. I actually enjoyed the company of a woman more then a man's. I knew it from a young age. School was always in the way, so it was hard building a relationship."

So she's a flat-out lesbian. Kimberly wondered if by the end of the day she would discover she's one as well.

A couple of minutes after, the car pulled into a driveway of a very impressive house.

Patricia didn't talk much and went straight to her door. Kimberly followed her, still being impressed with the size of the house (considering Patricia was a single provider).

"Here you go" Patricia opened the door for Kimberly and waited for her to enter.

Slowly Kimberly began to walk towards the door. As her right leg crossed the threshold she began to realize that there's no returning from here.

Patricia closed the door behind her and showed Kimberly to the living room.

"What do you think?" Patricia asked about her house.

"It's beautiful," Kimberly answered.

"Would you like to drink something?"

"No, no thanks I'll pass"

"Well first of all Kimberly you can call me Patricia, if you were hesitating.

Second of all, relax, we'll see how things pick up step by step"

Kimberly felt more tranquil after those words. She sat on the living room's couch that felt rather comfortable.

"You know Kimberly, I always thought you were gorgeous. Not once, I fantasized about you…I'm sorry I don't mean to be pushy"

"That's OK. Lately you came across my mind as well," Kimberly answered with a smile.

That answer made Patricia's lungs fill with joy, she knew that Kimberly would be all that she imagined.

"I'm gonna go to make myself more confirmable. In the mean time, you can watch a video I have in the VCR, the remote is on the table, just press 'play'"

Patricia disappeared and left Kimberly alone to drown in her own thoughts.

I need to relax, thought Kimberly. She noticed the remote that Patricia talked about laying on the glass table in the middle of the living room, in front of the couch, parallel to the TV.

The TV's remote was beside it. She opened the TV and then pressed 'play' on the VCR's remote.

A large scream of a woman in pleasure burst out of the TV.

Kimberly could not believe her eyes as she saw a fairly mature black woman laying on a bed and driving a long pink dildo in and out of her hot box. That woman was fucking herself to frenzy. With no compassion to her private area, she pounded at it stronger and faster each time. Her screams began louder with each stroke.

Kimberly knew that she must lower the volume, but there was not enough oxygen in her brain to command her thumb to do that. She was completely fixed on the woman.

She couldn't make out her face; she was lying on her back and her breasts were so enormous that they concealed her face. The shabby reception didn't help either, it seems this was filmed with a home-camera.

"Hoooo Yes!"

The screams of the black woman were heard all through the house. Kimberly was breathing heavily as she could not believe a female could let her body absorb such an abuse. Every time the pink dildo was taken out, Kimberly was amazed at its huge length. Like a machine it went in and out, in and out, no time to bread, no time to relax. The woman was banging her head from side to side; there was too much pleasure to handle. She sent her free hand to her clitoris; rubbing it with ecstasy till her legs began to tremble and her voice became deeper.

Then, Kimberly just sat and gawked as she saw the woman, spraying female cum to the air.

"Un-fucking-believable" were the only words to escape her mouth.

She had never ejaculated female cum in such force and mass like the woman on screen. She never heard her friends doing it; it was nothing more then a 'myth'.

And now, she was actually a witness of the event. The woman on the screen sat up and giggled to the camera as she was trying to catch her breath. But it was Kimberly that was out of breath when she discovered that the woman was no other then her very own host and professor, Patricia Hardaway. She videotaped herself masturbating in her bedroom. As the tape stopped Kimberly realized that Patricia was a sex-crazy to say the least. Not only she masturbated herself to a cum-drenching orgasm, she videotaped herself doing so. And by the look of things this tape was recently viewed.

The tape, the thoughts of Prof. Hardaway being such a horny individual-all made Kimberly moist with desire. She began to feel her nipples stiff under her short and her pussy to clench with yarning. She made a fist with her hand and began to press it against her clit. The need to get rid of her pants was never so great, but she must wait for Patricia, wait for her and then let her do her ways with her. As her thoughts traveled to forbidden realms, Patricia came waltzing wearing nothing on.

"I made myself comfortable, how about you?" Patricia said with a grin

Kimberly, totally fixed on Patricia's body, began to slowly undress. She left up her short and exposed her massive breasts to the open air. Patricia was stunned as her grin turned into a serious expression of shock and craving. The breasts were insanely huge, twice as bigger then any regular big pair. She knew they were all real and for her to play with. Kimberly was very impressed with Patricia's body as well. For a 45 years old woman, she had a nice figure. Her breasts, though not as big as Kimberly's, were her main attraction. Her skin was chocolate-dark, which emphasized her better parts like her round, well formed ass in a better way. Her pussy was last shaven a month ago. In that time new hairs began to form, and a new dark triangle of hair was produced. Kimberly stood up and unbuttoned her pants. Each button was like a soldier protecting the greatest treasure of all that lies beneath. The burgundy colored pants slid down to Kimberly's ankles. Her silky white panties were reveled to the eager naked woman in front of her. Kimberly sat down again and took off her shoes. Once they were off, she could completely take off her pants as well. The sexual atmosphere grow immensely each passing second. The thoughts on both of their minds were different: Patricia kept a cool look as much as possible but there was a carnival of bliss going on in her heart. She was always attracted to woman, and sex for her was the greatest joy of all. The peak of her day was when she sat home alone and masturbated to a shuttering orgasm. The peak of her life was the few times she had sex with females, which is till today. Not only this female was half her age, but also she was a blond bombshell, beautiful enough to be a model. And her chest was the greatest bonus of all, just starring at it made Patricia watery. The huge nipples were all erect and puffy; her breasts were just freakishly obese. What else could she want?

As for Kimberly, she was nervous as hell. At the age of 22, she wasn't known to live outrages life. She was no virgin, but that was only to the male species. Her and another woman was nothing she ever thought of herself doing. To top it all, that woman was her history college professor, a woman known to be harsh and ruthless.

The ironic thing was that Kimberly just wanted her to be harsh and ruthless with her this moment. She wanted her teacher to punish her and teach her at the same time, until she wouldn't be able to stand.

"God you're amazing" Patricia gave a quick assessment of what she saw.

She then, stepped closer to Kimberly. So close they could feel each other's warm breath. They were just about the same height, standing nose to nose and surrounding one another with their warmth.

Patricia gently grabbed Kimberly by the shoulders and lowered her to the couch.

Once they were both sitting, Patricia then continued to maneuver Kimberly, this time flatting her on her back to the point her head was lying neatly on the couch's right cushion. Kimberly stared at the ceiling, breathing heavy with excitement. Each deep breath she took made her colossal breasts to go up and down. Patricia looked at that huge bosom thinking it was a ridge of mountains. She couldn't stay indifferent to those breasts; they simply drove her to the edge of burning lust. Patricia moved from the couch so she would be able to kneel on the floor. Once on her knees, she parted Kimberly's legs and made her way towards the crotch area. She drove her nose up Kimberly's pussy, which was still covered with her panties.

The touch from the nose tip to her slit made Kimberly whimper slightly.

Patricia now went full-force as she grabbed Kimberly by both thighs and pressed her face as hard as she could with Kimberly's pussy. She took a huge whiff of the aroma that came from Kimberly's tender area. Her lungs were filled with the most stimulating body-odor in the world.

"I'm going to touch you in the cunt, okay?" Patricia said.

Kimberly didn't answer; she just stared at the ceiling and became more aroused hearing her teacher say words like 'cunt'.

Patricia grabbed the side of the panties with her thumb and index finger, and then in one motion, that made her heart dance inside, she moved the panties aside to reveal the much-anticipated pussy. The pussy of Kimberly O'Brien.

Blond pubic hair could vaguely be seen. A big tasty pussy was all that was and needed to be seen. Patricia was shaking, as the female sex organ that was in front of her eyes was lovelier then she could ever imagine. Her pussy lips were a bit thick, like those women she saw in the many porn videos she rented. Her skin there was smooth and light, just like Patricia wanted. Patricia sucked on her index finger till she could scrape her own tonsils. Then she used her highly soaked finger to penetrate the gates of pleasure, Kimberly's pussy. A light moan escaped Kimberly as her professor was probing her. Patricia moved the finger in and out in quick motions, the process continued till the point where Kimberly started to ooze drops of juice down her pussy.

Patricia stick out her finger and moved it close to her nose. She then exchanged looks with Kimberly, who looked already a bit over-whelmed. The finger was moist with Kimberly's juice and so the fragrance that escaped it was stronger and more exhilarating then before. Next, knowing Kimberly was watching her, Patricia opened her mouth and sucked down the finger like it was a cum-covered cock.

"You taste wonderful" Patricia sighed.

"Patricia…Patricia, pleas make me cum like you did on the tape." After being quiet for some time now, Kimberly decided to utter first words.

"Sure dear, anything" Patricia answered with a much satisfied smile.

Kimberly watched how Patricia's eyes were set on her twat. Then Patricia began to lower her head till the first tongue-pussy connection was made.

The soggy lick from Patricia's tongue on Kimberly's tender pussy made Kimberly's head to fly backwards, as she was once again staring at the familiar ceiling.

Patricia ate like a person after a fast, like a kid licking his first ice cream for the summer, like a hungry dog would lick a juicy T-bone. Patricia had a long tongue and she knew it, her pink tongue could travel up the woman's cervix like a snake. She moved her head up and down as her tongue followed her. After making her moist again, she pulled out her tongue and again speared it back in.

Patricia was once again working her head, this time back and forth as she tongue-fucked Kimberly to oblivion. With her free right hand she began to rub at Kimberly's pussy and with her free left hand she began to enter Kimberly's virgin ass.

The rubbing of the clit made Kimberly reach a sexual peak, her own head was tossing from side to side with pleasure. Then came the anal forced entry, not only Kimberly had never probed or been probed in her ass but Patricia didn't even moisten her finger which made things rather painful. Uncomfortable noises came from Kimberly as her ass was being raided, voices that got Patricia's attention.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to hurt you. Just relax and you'll enjoy this."

Patricia stopped munching the pussy to calm Kimberley. She then took her finger that was half way up Kimberly's un-lubricated ass and sucked it to the base. She the then spat a huge ball of saliva on that same hand and lubricated Kimberly's rectum.

Kimberly quit enjoyed the wet feel of saliva touching her rectum.

Then the pussy eating continued and the anal finger fucking resumed.

Patricia discovered that Kimberly's clitoris was erect like a penis, all the licking and stimulating made it extra red and stiff. Therefore Patricia decided to give it more attention; she moved her lips up and sucked down the pink pearl. With her tongue Patricia made circles around the puffy clit and her thick lips worked magic to keep it stimulating. Her hand was now fingering her pussy till she could fell her other finger that was in Kimberly's ass. Two fingers were sent up Kimberly's twat, up to the point they grinned the G-spot. Kimberly was in lesbian heaven, she was in sexual heaven, she was…in heaven! Her screams began louder and louder as the 45 years old Patricia sucked her love button and worked magic in her ass and pussy. Her legs were shaking immensely and her voice became deeper. She pushed herself closer to the edge by grabbing her huge breasts and massaging her erect nipples.

"Ho god…haaa… Gggyeees!"

And as Patricia felt the shaking increase and the pussy getting tighten on her fingers, she knew she was ready. She drove her fingers in and out at maximum speed and then quickly released her fingers and waited with an open jaw.

Kimberly screamed as she clenched her buttocks, slammed her pussy with Patricia's open mouth and released a huge mass of female cum down her throat.

That was and earth-shattering orgasm as Kimberly blasted her juices like she was a fountain. More then a minute passed as her pussy puked out it's last cream for the moment. Kimberly, with a huge smile on her face began to catch her breath again, but lost it again when she glanced at Patricia. Patricia, the black stranger that became her history professor for the last two months, was completely covered with Kimberly's pussy juice. Her face was drenched to the point it was obscene. Patricia drank all she could but there was too much, the rest just splattered her in the face.

Patricia didn't give Kimberly much time to adapt to her new look and without any notice she dove her face towards Kimberly's and gave her a huge kiss on the lips.

Kimberly could taste her own juices in Patricia's mouth as they rolled tongues inside.

Once the kiss broken, they stared at each other, with their faces an inch from one another. Then Kimberly made an unlikely act, she took out her tongue and licked the cum from Patricia's face. From the cheeks to the nose and from the nose to the chin, all was swallowed with great joy.

"Come with me" Patricia said to Kimberly and grabbed her gently by the hand.

Patricia got up from the couch, still holding Kimberly, and began to walk towards the main corridor of the house. Kimberly wondered where they were heading, yet was still in a bit of consciousness to admire the beautiful house Patricia had.

Finally they ended up in a room. A bedroom. The room looked awfully familiar to Kimberly, a fresh recollection of the room was flashing in her head.

The video! That what it was, it was the room from the tape she saw not long ago.

She recognized the king-sized bed and the curtains above it.

Patricia dropped to the floor and stuck her head under the bed's legs, seem like she was looking for something under the bed. The sight made Kimberly watery; Patricia's ass was up in the air and her huge breasts were flattened on the cold floor.

There was something about that woman's ass that made Kimberly blush.

At last, Patricia founded what she was looking for and she took out an open shoebox.

Kimberly noticed Patricia's devilish smile as she pored the continent of the box on the bed. There were dildos, strap-ons and vibrators, all long and colorful and all probably tasted like Patricia's twat.

"Now Kimberly, I want you to put on this strap-on and I want you to fuck me in the ass-hole. Okay, in the ass, not pussy"

"Are you sure…should I lube this, I…"

"The only lubrication I need is your tongue, so if you want you can lick my ass prior to the fucking. If you don't want to…that's OK, I can handle the pain"

Kimberly didn't want Patricia to suffer; actually she was kind of looking forward licking another woman's asshole. She was more looking for licking Patricia's pussy, but she wasn't the one making the rules.

Patricia positioned herself on the bed. She was on her hand and knees with her gorgeous ass up in the air and in front of Kimberly. Her own face was staring at the wall and she needed to bend her neck backwards to keep track of Kimberly.

"Kimberly, you're quite. Talk to me"

"I'm gonna fuck you in the ass" Kimberly said.