A Lesson For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm gonna FUCK YOU in the ASS!" Kimberly screamed.

Rapidly Kimberly put on the strap-on (the first one she ever put in her life).

She moved her hand down the shaft of the plastic cock. It was long and hard.

Then Kimberly came close to Patricia's ass. Her thick pussy was right beneath, but it wasn't the time for it. With one quick motion, because she couldn't wait any more, Kimberly slammed her face between Patricia's buns and stuck out her tongue to start the eating. The feel of flesh, such delicate and private flesh was a true delight for Kimberly. As she moistened the entire anus area with her saliva and tongue, Kimberly wedged her tongue inside of the tight and dark asshole and began to explore it within.


The firm ass began to tighten around her tongue as she made twirls with it inside the warm anus. The twirls worked magic for Patricia as she found herself moaning in delight. Moaning by a lesbian rookie. As for Kimberly as she worked her tongue, she began to get the weird feeling of a deja vu. Yet she couldn't remember from where.

"Fuck me Kimberly" Patricia whispered with a following moan.

Kimberly released her tongue and positioned herself better on the king sized bed.

She took the hard plastic cock that was strapped to her waist and placed it in front of the moist and tight asshole of Patricia Hardaway. The Penetration began as Kimberly moved her hips forward and shoved the cock in. Patricia was ready for the best and ready for the worst, her hands were grasping tightly on the blanket below her and her eyes were wide shut. Kimberly saw Patricia was well and ready and so she continued to shove the monster strapped to her waist further in. moans and cries of pain and joy were coming from the penetrated woman. Kimberly ignored the cries and focused on the moans. She came aware that the gigantic breasts of Patricia were swaying beneath, just aching to be fondled. With no time to lose, Kimberly, that never had a plastic cock shoved up her ass and was horny as hell, decided to shove the cock in one quick motion. The cock was only a ¼ of a way in and shoving it so hard will cause tremendous pain.

"Hold tight," whispered Kimberly

She grabbed Patricia by the hips and in one swift action…

'PLUNK!' the sound of both their bodies hitting together was only faded by the beastly scream that escaped Patricia. Kimberly went in with full force and thrust the plastic cock inside the asshole to its full length. The only thing left was the sound of her belly hitting Patricia's bum. And the huge scream, you couldn't ignore the scream. But Kimberly did, she continued to fuck Patricia like everything was okay. She flattened her belly on Patricia's back and grabbed her firmly by her sagging breasts.

Now that she had the grip all she had to do was move her ass up and down, each time shoving a huge artificial cock in her professor's ass, squeezing a shout each time.

Kimberly liked the feel of the warm breasts in her hand. She never fondled her own breasts, as big and magnificent they may be, thus squeezing the breasts of another woman was new and exciting for her. Little by little the screams were faded and all that was heard was the deep breathing of Patricia and the two bodies spanking each other each thrust of the cock. Patricia never complained that Kimberly fucked her to hard, she liked it, and her screams were just naturally obligated (the pain was felt at the beginning), but now she was in anal heaven.

As the thrusts became stronger so was the grip of Kimberly's hands on Patricia's breasts. Her thick nipples were pointing out and rubbing against her fingers.

Kimberly's own nipples were pointing at Patricia's back as her breasts were mashed on the black woman's back.

"You have great tits," Kimberly uttered in a point of sexual passion.

"Get off me"

"What?"

"Get off me"

Kimberly quickly disconnected from Patricia's ass as she was startlingly asked.

Once the plastic cock saw light, Patricia swiftly rolled to her back and with the energy of her raving stimulation she began to rub her clit to oblivion.

"…Eat me Kimberlyyyy…fuck…eat" her voice was jumpy but the message was clear. The anal fucking got Patricia so horny she needed to climax as soon as possible.

With great joy Kimberly moved a lock of her hair and tucked it behind her hear as she was heading down. Patricia had a thick dark pussy with a pink lining. Kimberly new that a woman like Patricia must abused her sex organ with all the great dildos on earth, she was a woman that did it all in her life. All those thoughts made Kimberly more pleased to be chosen to satisfy this woman.

"Hooo…start eating baby" Patricia was out of words and out of breathe, she wanted to cum hard.

And so Kimberly buried her face in Patricia's crotch and began to eat the very first pussy of her life. She was acting pro all the way; the tongue going up and down along the labia, then the hard entrance as she pierced her tongue in and taste her within.


Patricia's screams were becoming louder as the road to climax was nearing.

Her big dark hand grabbed Kimberly tightly by the head so she won't let go and her other hand was massaging her clit with the speed of light.

And with all the licks and rubs and the moaning and panting all it took is a single lick of tongue across Patricia's swollen clit to make her explode.

The cum blasted so hard that it even escaped Kimberly's opened mouth.

Sure, she took a huge gulp of the vaginal juice, but the mass of it was simply unimaginable. Kimberly fell on top of Patricia as the two ladies embraced and kissed.

Patricia could finally have a shot at those big breasts of Kimberly (all real and for her to play with). She sucked them down lick a vacuum, as big as they were, Patricia believed she could fill her mouth with them. Of course she could only devour the areola area, the breasts were just too enormous. Patricia had her fun with the breasts; she put her head between them, felt them rubbing at her face and covered them with her sticky saliva.

Kimberly finally got up on her knees and unbuckled the strap-on; she then took it and gave it to Patricia. Patricia was not puzzled for a second as Kimberly opened her legs wide waiting to be sent up to heaven again.

She did not put on the strap-on, as it should be, instead she grabbed it with her hand and began to make the grand entrance. Kimberly drew her head back and moaned with pleasure as the plastic cock was being sliced between her most gentle lips of the body. Grabbing it with her hand Patricia could control the speed and force better, but Kimberly was a big girl now and she knew it. So with not much patience, Patricia slammed the long and thick artificial cock up Kimberly's tight pussy.

The act was greeted with a loud cry, but then was changed to: 'YES!' and 'DEEPER!", so Patricia had to obey.

Like lightning the cock went in and out in and out …

Juices began to run down Kimberly's thigh and drip down Patricia's bed to make a stain that she won't want to remove.

Finally Kimberly gave away as climaxed once more, less shaky but just as terrific as the first one.

Patricia took out the strap-on from Kimberly's pussy. That plastic cock had been in her ass and was covered with Kimberly's juices. Both ladies stock out their tongues and began to lick it clean, tasting each other's saliva in the process.

They smiled, hugged and kissed, as this was a day they won't forget.

* * *

Kimberly never flunked history that year. The only class in many.

Her secret love offer with her teacher continued as no one could ever suspect.

She'll be out of college next year, ready to face the real world and actualize all that she had learned.

But their will always be one teacher who she could truly say taught her more than what's in the books- Patricia Hardaway.