A Lesson For Subtracey's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jones wrapped his fingers in her hair and lifted Tracey's mouth towards his cock "Now this," he said "this is less about your fellatio skills, it is more basic, it is simply about me fucking your mouth." Tracey obediently opened her mouth and Jones fed his cock in and rather than her moving her head and dictating how much of the cock she took and where her tongue went, he pushing it in and out as he wanted.

Smith as soon at her pussy with his solid cock, he pushed home easily, well she was very well lubricated. She imagined the two men looking across her body at each other, as one man pumped in and out of her pussy whilst the other did the same to her mouth. She knew she ought to feel dirty, she ought to feel violated. She did feel dirty, but in the best, most glorious, sense of the word. She loved it, she was doing this, she was enjoying this, to please Mr Wilson, her Dom, that was her aim.

No words were spoken between the men, but they were clearly communicating in some way as they seemed to keep pace with each other, speeding up and slowing down and then speeding up again in apparent unison. Tracey was in bliss when they both shook simultaneously, their bodies stiffened and firstly, she felt Smith pumping cum into her pussy. He may have a smaller than average cock but he must have big balls judging by the amount of cum that he discharged into her tight pussy. Then milliseconds later, Jones's cock twitched inside her mouth and she struggled to drink down his come as it hit the back of her throat with force.

Tracey slumped as the quickly deflating cocks were removed and she seemed to drift off in a faint or perhaps even a light, blissful sleep. She cannot have been out for more than a few seconds she thought but when she awoke she was alone. She was still naked, but she was unrestrained and laid on the desk in an almost foetal position. She looked round and was instantly relieved to see that her clothes were still where they had dropped when she had removed them. She quickly gathered her garments up and started to dress, her feelings a mix of near ecstasy and embarrassment at what has just happened.

Or perhaps any embarrassment was at how much she had enjoyed what had just happened to her. As she buttoned up her blouse she spotted a note that was on a nearby desk and she read it "Very well done subTracey, you passed this test with flying colours, Mr Wilson watched everything via the cctv camera on the ceiling behind you. We will give you a very good 'report card' and we are confident that Mr Wilson is most pleased with your performance. We hope that we may be fortunate enough to be involved in further aspects of your training in the future." The note was 'signed' Messrs Jones & Smith.

Tracey allowed herself a grin as she made her way back to the car and wondered what her 'training' may involved and if it would be as enjoyable as this 'lesson' had been...

12