A Lesson in Humility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, bitch."

She was delirious with lust as his finger manipulated her clit, and his cock exploded deep in her bowels. She felt him empty his hot cum inside her.

"Cum you whore. Cum for your Master," he told her finally.

She screamed, cumming in long, exquisite spasms, her ass squeezing and milking his cock with every wave of pleasure that consumed her. Finally she collapsed, drained.

He let her lay on the dirty floor for a minute, before withdrawing from her and standing up, composing himself. He picked up the end of her leash, knelt down beside her and stroked her hair, unfastening the other end of the leash from her collar. He coiled it and put it in his pocket.

"Come on, slutpuppy," he said softly, affectionately.

She sat up and he helped her to her feet, pulling her skirt back down, and smoothing her hair. She was a mess with her hair unruly and her makeup smeared. He walked her back to the car and opened her door, shutting it behind her when she was safely inside. Walking around the car, he slid in behind the wheel and started on the drive home. Angela snuggled up beside him, resting her head on his shoulder sleepily.

It was a promising start to a long weekend.

12