A Lesson In Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah moves to the front of Mrs Adams, kneeling in front of her, in between her legs so that her face is at the same level as Mrs Adam's breasts. Sarah's eyes lock onto Mrs Adam's as she removed the loose bra with her tongue, dropping it at her feet like a dog would returning a stick to its owner. Sarah's eye remain locked onto Mrs Adams as she begins to lick at her breasts, her tongue laving at her nipples as her lips suckled at her breast. Mrs Adam's head moved forward her eye's locked onto hers, a gaze of predatory want evident in her eyes as her hand fluttered to the back of Sarah's head. Her fingers ran through her hair as Sarah continued to suck harder until Mrs Adam's hands clutched at the back of her head, her groans giving away her want. Satisfied, Sarah moved down further to Mrs Adams pussy, Mrs Adams was wearing lacy black panties, the smell of sex strong there as Sarah inhaled the perfume of it. The smell intoxicating. Sarah began to lick through the thin lace panties, not even bothering to remove them. The taste of Mrs Adams seeping through the cotton thin material of her panties only to be greedily lapped up by Sarah's constantly flickering tongue. Mrs Adams hands fluttered to the back of Sarah's head her moans now barely containable as her breathing increased. Sarah moved aside the thin cotton panty using her lips and tongue to drive her tongue deeply into Mrs Adams pussy, the taste tingling her tastebuds as she drove it deeper and deeper, her tongue exploring the hidden steamy tunnels of her pussy.

"Oh my.... Goooooo-" Mrs Adams voice was cut off as her body was racked by another orgasm, her whole body spasming and bucking to Sarah's wild tongue. Waves of pleasure swept through her body until she collapsed, supporting her body weight with her arms on Sarah's shoulders.

Sarah got up from in between Mrs Adams legs, wiping her mouth and sucking on her finger, the taste of Mrs Adams now only a faint taste in her mouth.

"So... Mrs Adams did I pass?" Sarah asked with a grin.

"Very good Sarah, I can see you excelling in this subject, but now it is time for the teacher to show the student a few tricks of the trade." Mrs Adams replied standing up and walking over to Sarah.

"Lets see if you can adapt..." Mrs Adams whispered into Sarah's ear, walking behind her to reach for something in her suitcase. Pulling out a huge 15 inch dildo. Sarah's eyes almost pop out of her sockets. It looked like somebody's missing leg or something. Its thickness was the scariest part, at least three fingers thick this thing was designed for one purpose. Impalement.

"Bend over" Mrs Adams ordered, bending Sarah over the desk as Mrs Adams knelt down, licking Sarah's shaven pussy from the front to the back. Licking her with the whole of her tongue as Sarah could feel ripples of pleasure run through her body, emanating from her pussy to the tips of her fingers. She could feel the oncoming signs of an orgasm, muscles contracting wildly, breathing deepening as the pleasure became unbearable, she groaned loudly as she was getting pushed to the brink of an orgasm only for Mrs Adams to stop, wait- then resume again. Playing along that edge, bringing her to the brink then bringing her back, repeating this until Sarah was begging for it, the pleasure getting unbearable. All of a sudden Sarah felt the 15 inch dildo slide into her, she was so wet that it slid in the whole 15 inches in one go, her pussy eagerly eating it up, as Mrs Adams rammed it, again and again. Sarah could feel it as it smashed against her cervix, finally bringing her over the edge as her whole body was swamped by an orgasm so intense that her whole body not only tingled from it, but shook. The kind of orgasm where it felt like the universe was exploding within her body.

"mmm uh.. uh... ah... aaahhhh..... come on baby come on. yesyesyesyesyESYESYESYEEEEESSSSssss!" her whole body shook from the orgasm to her core as Mrs Adams continued to push, triggering another orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

Sarah lay paralytic ontop of the desk, her whole body couldn't move as the pleasure still tingled through it, she realised that she was holding her breath and exhaled with a big breath. Her knees were jelly and wouldn't respond to any movement for a minute or two. Eventually she managed to coax her limbs to support her weight, only then she stood using the back of the desk to support her weight. Standing on legs of jelly she faced an exuberant Mrs Adams, grinning from ear to ear.

"So did I pass?" Sarah questioned the teacher with a smile.

"With flying colours" Mrs Adams replied with a grin.

"Same time next week?" Sarah queries.

"Of course. It would be my.... Pleasure" Mrs Adams replied, her green eyes twinkling in the bright fluorescent light.

12