A Lesson in Sexual Etiquette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have to finish cumming." She said, "And at the same time, you'll get to smell what a clean, wet pussy smells like. Since you like pantyhose, we'll each let you smell our pussies through our pantyhose first. AND, we're even going to make your cock hard! But, since we're the ones that want to cum, we won't let you cum. After all, right now, we feel like it's more important for US to cum, right?" Margaret smiled back at the other girls. I couldn't see them because she was in the way.

I couldn't even see Cindy on the love seat because the eyeholes of the mask wouldn't let me look upward, but I heard her reply "You bet your ass!".

Margaret rubbed her crotch with her fingers, smiling down at me through her long curly blonde hair. She moved her knees forward, putting her crotch down on my nose, the only thing sticking out of the mask. The crotch of her pantyhose was hot and wet. I could see the tops of her red nylons just before she sat down. She started pushing down against my nose, sliding back and forth and side to side. It was working. With Margaret's panties trapped in my mouth, all I could smell was Margaret's pussy through her pantyhose. It smelled strange, but not bad, not like my friends described it. She pushed harder onto my nose. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my limp cock, then a hot tongue on the head. Even though I felt embarrassed and helpless, there was another strange sensation, and it wasn't bad.

I started getting hard. The mouth on my cock started licking all over it, especially on that sensitive spot underneath. Margaret started sliding her crotch up and down on my face. I felt my nose push into her wet pantyhose and wet panties.

"Mmmmmm," Margaret moaned, as she suddenly got wetter. She was soon soaking wet and of course, so was my nose and upper lip. Margaret bucked a few more times and stopped and backed up onto my chest. I was rock hard and was starting to feel real good when the licking stopped. I groaned.

Margaret looked back, then looked at me. "Good!" she said. Do you like what they do? Don't worry, they'll start again when you're small. You see, a girl enjoys knowing they can get a boy hard. A lot of times it makes their pussy wet to get a cock hard in their mouth. Girls like to get turned on by a boy's mouth and tongue on their pussy, too. Of course, there are boys that don't care about making a girl cum, aren't there?" She pulled the pillow out from under my ass. "So you'll pardon us. We're not used to having a 18-year old boy to turn on, so we'll turn ourselves on sucking your cock just until you get hard. We don't want you to cum in our mouths. It might not taste nice." I could tell she was being sarcastic.

Margaret stood up. I raised my head a little and I couldn't believe what I saw behind her, between her legs. Vervain and Alissa had taken off their skirts. They were sitting on the couch in just their bras and pantyhose and they were making out together. I had seen this in magazines, but never thought I'd see this "in the flesh". I couldn't see Janice.

"It's your turn", Margaret told Cindy.

Cindy got off the love seat, turned and sat on my head like a streak of lightning. Again, I tried to turn my head, but she grabbed the sides of the mask and turned my head as she pushed her pantyhose down onto my nose. I continued to struggle, pulling on the ropes, but it made her pull my head deeper into her crotch. She was already wet and hot. She was pulling my head up hard, pushing my nose into her crotch. I gave up fighting, because it was hopeless. My cock had shriveled again and in moments, I felt a tongue on it. I moaned.

I don't know how long it was, but all four girls had taken turns cumming on my nose. My nose and upper lip was wet and some had dripped down my cheeks as far as the mask would let it. I don't know how many times they came on my face, maybe five or six. Alissa and Vervain's panties and pantyhose were already dripping wet when they sat down. It was obvious why. I only saw Janice once or twice, sitting off on another chair, watching. When she saw me look at her, she actually smiled, blushed and looked away. She thought this was FUNNY! Geez! What was happening? I felt like some kind of toy, being used by some little kids, over and over. They had continued licking and sucking my cock until it got hard, then stopping. They did it over and over.

Alissa was the last one of the four. She came, biting her lip, smiling down through her long blonde hair. When she was done, she got up and plopped down next to me. Margaret, who had stripped down to her bra, pantyhose and stockings, came over knelt down over one arm. Cindy joined her and they started taking the mask off. When they pulled it off, I tried to push Margaret's silk panties out with my tongue. Margaret pulled them out for me. Instantly, I started begging them to stop.

Margaret smiled. "Not yet, little boy! You have a couple more lessons." I closed my eyes and felt tears welling up in them. How much more would I have to take? My balls were hurting and my face was covered with cum... from four different girls. I tried choking back the tears, but Cindy saw me.

"Oooohhhhh, are we going to cry now?" she asked. I clenched my teeth trying to hold back the tears. I got mad.

"No." I said.

"That's good", she said. "Because we're not done until we're done. Tears or no tears".

Janice came over with a washrag and started wiping off my face.

"Isn't that nice of Janice?" Cindy said. "I wouldn't have done that".

I looked at Janice and quickly whispered "Help me!"

Janice glanced at Margaret, then back at me and said, "I can't".

I whispered "Please!" as she got up and walked away. Margaret went back to the suitcase and pulled out more pantyhose and stockings. She handed them to the other girls. She sat down on the couch and started pulling her pantyhose off. Cindy, Alissa and Vervain started taking off their pantyhose. Margaret saw me looking.

"Ok, little crybaby," she said, "Now you know what pussy really smells like. You don't have to be worried about that. I guess by now you've had your share of wet pantyhose. Now you're going to see how to make a girl happy. You'll get four practice sessions. All of us."

I took a deep breath and sighed. I couldn't believe this. I pulled in vain on the ropes again, just to see if I could do anything to get loose. Alissa and Cindy put on another pair of pantyhose, with no panties. Vervain put on black nylons, with those black stretch things that attached around her waist and she didn't have any panties on either. Margaret stripped down stark naked and got into some kind of body suit that looked like black lace pantyhose all over.

"Now we're going to start over!" Vervain said as she walked over toward me, "And it's my turn".

Alissa and Margaret dropped down on each side of me. One started licking my cock; the other one started licking my balls. I gasped at the feeling of both of their tongues on my cock.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way," Vervain said, getting my attention, "but you're going make us cum. You still don't cum until we say." She showed me a small steel object in her fingers. "This, is the hard way." She said. She turned something small on it and the object opened and closed.

"I love this stuff." Vervain said. "I hope you want to do it the hard way." She sat down on my chest, her pussy about 6 inches away. She held the steel thing up to my face to demonstrate it. "What we do with this, is put it in the back of your mouth. This flat thing goes inside your cheek to hold it there. These two pieces go between your teeth and this one goes on the outside. The last piece goes under your tongue. When you turn this, the two pieces in your teeth open up. Of course, so does your mouth. Unfortunately for the wearer, that's you, as the pieces open up your mouth, the piece under your tongue moves down into the bottom of your mouth. I understand it gets a bit more painful as your mouth opens wider. But it does convince you to open your mouth and use your tongue any way you're told." There was an evil look in here eyes as she finished her description. She was obviously getting into this.

"So, are we going to need this?" she asked.

I stared at her and shook my head. Despite all the tension of that moment, I felt my cock getting hard again. The two women licking at my cock was obviously more intense.

"Shit." Vervain said. "Well, we'll see." She got up from my chest and I looked down. I couldn't see my cock because Alissa's head was in my way. Her long hair was lying across my stomach. I did feel their tongues, however and my cock was definitely getting hard again. Then Cindy made her appearance. She stood and straddled my head. I looked up and saw that her pantyhose were open in the middle, her pussy completely exposed.

I don't know what I was thinking, when I said, "Aw, come on, please". Cindy laughed. You know, I love to hear men... and in this case boys... beg. I love to see them tied up and helpless. You're such spoiled brats. I'm going to love this".

I just felt helpless. Whatever was going to happen, was going to happen. I began wondering when my sister was going to come back and get me out of this.

Vervain came over and sat on the love seat. Cindy knelt down and sat on my chest with her knees above my shoulders. Her pussy was so close I could smell it again. Vervain leaned over from the love seat and looked down at me, tucking a throw pillow under my head, her blonde hair flowing past her face.

"Margaret helped you get familiar with the smell of pussy. I hope you liked it, because now you get to taste it." I closed my eyes. I knew Cindy was next, too, and she would have any mercy at all.

"You better watch, little boy," Vervain continued, "If you don't do it to OUR satisfaction, we use my little toy to make you work harder." She motioned with her hand to Cindy telling her she should move up.

Cindy pushed forward, leaning back on her hands, pushing her pussy right up to my face.

"Open your mouth." Vervain ordered. I remembered what she said and opened my mouth. "Gooood", she said. "Now, wherever I put my finger, you lick, understand?

"But I've never.... " I started in a panic. She obviously didn't care. "Shut the fuck up!" she said, "Your job is to listen, do and learn. If you can't, we'll use my "toy", that will keep you from talking, too". I took a deep breath and opened my mouth again. Just then, I realized my cock started throbbing, like I was going to cum.

"For crying out loud!" I head Margaret's voice say, "Five minutes and he's trying to cum! What a child!" I felt someone's fingers pressing under my balls and felt myself throbbing against their fingers. I didn't cum.

"Don't worry about them," Vervain said. "Just do what I tell you." She put her finger against the bottom of Cindy's pussy. "Do what I said." Vervain snapped through her teeth. I still didn't want to do it. I hate to admit it, but I really was afraid of Vervain. She just seemed like the kind of person that did what she threatened. Trying to act as tough as I could, I just stuck out my tongue and quickly, lightly licked where her finger was. Cindy jumped slightly.

"Now, from here to here, and like you mean it." She moved her finger from the bottom right of Cindy's pussy lips to the top right. I hesitated for a moment, then did as I was told.

Cindy shuddered. "Ooooo, that's right." she moaned.

"Now the other side, the same way." Vervain demanded. I did that, too.

"Now, slowly, from here to here." She moved her finger from the bottom of her pussy lips, right down the middle, to the top. My dad had told me all about female organs, even showed me pictures of the lips and clitoris when he gave me the "birds and bees" story when I was 14. I never thought I'd be here, doing this, so soon and forced to do it. I did as I was told.

Cindy shuddered as I reached the top of her pussy and licked her clit. Now her scent was much stronger, again strange, but not "sickening" as I was told.

"Oh, make him do it RIGHT, PLEASE!" Cindy begged.

"In time, in time." Vervain replied. "Now the same way, from the top down, then back up, then down again. Lick HARD. If your tongue goes into her pussy, fine, just keep going." Vervain demanded.

I obeyed, and my tongue did slip into her pussy and back out at the top. Especially when Vervain grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her pussy. Cindy started twitching against my face, especially hard when I licked her clit. After a minute or so, Vervain let my head fall back on the pillow and Cindy sighed heavily. Her mouth fell open, and she looked at Vervain like she was crazy. Vervain just smiled at her.

Vervain look at me. "This time, do the same, but when I tell you, stop here and lick in circles until I tell you to keep going, then go back to licking her pussy." Vervain was pointing to Cindy's clit. I knew what she wanted me to do. I started licking up and down her pussy as Vervain said. Cindy started squirming again.

"Now do what I told you," Vervain ordered. I started licking around Cindy's clit. Cindy started moving her ass around on my chest, making little jumps. "Keep going," Vervain said. I kept on. "Ok, stop and do what you were doing before." I felt Cindy exhale hard and relax slightly when I started licking on her pussy again, but she started panting and I could feel her legs shaking. It was getting wetter as my tongue slipped between her pussy lips, moving up and down.

After a couple of minutes, Vervain told me to stop and do it again. This time Cindy started pushing harder against my face, almost bucking as I licked her clit. She was panting harder and she had leaned back so far that I could feel her hair on my stomach. Something happened inside me, as she shook harder and breathed faster. I was getting into it. It was like I had some kind of control over her.

"Keep doing it like that," Vervain said. Vervain leaned up by Cindy and started licking and sucking her tits. It was really freaky. Cindy started moaning loudly and her hips were moving in every direction against my face. Suddenly, a gush came somewhere from her pussy. I pulled my head back, but Vervain pushed my face back into her pussy saying, "No, no, little boy, this is the most important part. Lick her whole pussy, lick her clit, keep going until she's done cumming."

Cindy's cum flowed into my mouth, down my chin and neck. I tried to keep licking, but she was moving too much and Vervain was practically forcing my whole face into her pussy.

"Ooooo! YES!" Cindy yelled as she suddenly relaxed and pulled away from my face. She almost fell backwards, but held herself there for a moment, breathing heavily.

"Good..." said Vervain, "But you're going to do a lot better than that." Vervain said. Cindy got up from my chest.

"Good work, little boy!" Cindy said,"And I really DID enjoy cumming on your face!"

Margaret and Alissa had moved to where they had watched Cindy on my face. When Cindy got up, Margaret got something else out of the suitcase. Cindy said something about checking something in the freezer. Margaret took what looked like two small leather rings hooked together out of the suitcase. She came over and sat down on the floor next to my waist again.

"Ok, little boy," she said. "You cum way too quickly, but we're going to fix that. My head was still up on the pillow, so I could see what she was doing. My face was cool and wet with Cindy's cum.

Alissa joined Margaret again, and they were putting one of the leather rings on my cock. Then I felt them put one around the sack at the bottom of my cock. It felt weird, but not painful. Margaret stood up and came up to stand over my head. The body-nylons she was wearing had floral designs on it, and there was no crotch, like Cindy's pantyhose. She looked down, put her fingers in her pussy, then put them in her mouth and sucked them off. Vervain brought out another warm washrag and wiped off my face and neck. I felt someone licking on my cock and balls again, and Margaret backed up and sat down on my stomach. She pulled the stretch material off of her tits, leaned up and put them right in my face.

Vervain gave me thorough instructions on licking and sucking nipples. Then, with two tongues on my cock again, I was getting hard quick, and suddenly I felt the leather rings tightening on my cock. I began to feel them pinching and winced. The pain wasn't too bad, but the good sensations had gone away a little. I could feel that I was hard as a rock. Soon after, Margaret was on my face and I was getting more "detailed" instructions on licking and sucking pussy. I could feel the material of her outfit everywhere, against my face, chest, chin everywhere as she pressed so hard onto my mouth I thought I would suffocate.

Margaret turned and looked back. "Ah, yes!" she gasped and got up off of my face.

Alissa was licking and sucking my cock, which was standing up like a pole. I could see that the leather ring that pinched the bottom. My cock was throbbing, but I don't think it was because I was going to cum. Alissa moved away, holding my cock up. Margaret looked right into my eyes and lowered herself slowly onto my cock. Her pussy seemed to swallow up my cock in a hot wet, tunnel. I gasped at the feeling. She pushed all the way down, squeezed her legs together and moved her hips around. I closed my eyes, took another deep breath and sighed.

"There are other ways to make love to a girl without cumming right away," Margaret said. She leaned back, bending my cock in her pussy and starting moving up and down.

Cindy came out of the kitchen. She had something in her hand. She turned so I couldn't see it and showed it to Margaret who was still riding my cock. She looked back at me.

"Do you want to see what I have?" she sneered, "Ok, take a look."

It looked like a cucumber-shaped crystal at first, but as she brought it closer, I saw it was ice. She touched her finger to it, and it stuck a little.

"Hmmmm," she said. "A little dry". She walked over to Janice and whispered something to her. Janice's mouth dropped open and her eyes opened like saucers. She took the ice from Cindy and sucked on it for a few seconds. Cindy took it back and walked over toward Margaret.

Alissa, who was wearing pantyhose like Cindy, but black, with an open crotch came up and practically shoved her pussy directly into my face. Vervain started with her instructions again. I felt something cold on my asshole and it didn't take long to figure out what Cindy was doing with the ice. I started to say something when Vervain pushed my face into Alissa's pussy. Cindy slowly forced the ice into my ass. Margaret was still fucking me. As my ass opened to the cold, slippery ice, feelings of pain and excitement shot through me. Suddenly, it was like I was a million miles away with everything going on. I was panting into Alissa's pussy, licking and sucking wildly, trying to obey Vervain's instructions, but almost oblivious to everything else. My whole body was going crazy.

It seemed like hours before they had all taken turns fucking my cock and "teaching me" to suck and lick pussy, even licking their assholes. While they were fucking me, they said something about "blue-balls". All I knew was that my cock was still throbbing and now it hurt. My balls hurt. My asshole hurt a little because Cindy had fucked my ass with the ice cube for what seemed like 10 minutes or more. By the time they all stepped away from me, I was trashed. I was moaning like a kid who went through surgery. I think I did.

Margaret stepped up and sat on my chest.

"No more, please." I whimpered.

"Well, how do you feel?" she said. "We're all happy. We all came at least twice, some of us maybe three or more times. You only came once. Feel a little used? Maybe even abused?" I laid there hoping she wasn't planning to continue.