A Lesson Learned in School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mr Watson – Oh Mr Watson," was all she could say.

Just as she was about to cum her teacher bent his head and gently prised her lips open with his tongue.

His hand found her breast and he rolled her nipple in his fingers. This completely sent her over the edge.

With her hands still on the top of her head, she arched her back even more, allowing her teacher to feel her breasts at will.

She pressed her lips to his and smelled the manliness of him. Her tongue found his and she tried to suck his mouth into hers.

John became heady with the taste of her sweet mouth, the smell of her hair, the faint aroma of her perfume and the feel of her breasts as he squeezed and kneaded them.

"Oh Mr Watson. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." she shouted into his mouth.

He watched as she arched her back high into the air and a guttural moan pushed itself from her mouth into John's.

Her legs spread themselves wide as Paul's fingers increased their tempo.

Then a gush of her juices squirted from her pussy high into the air, soaking all those around her.

Eager hands then lifted her bottom up in the air so her legs were hanging down and her pussy even more exposed and vulnerable.

Another wave hit her and she clenched her hands tight above her head in ecstasy.

Her pussy suffered another spasm and, once more, another squirt rushed like a torrent from her gaping pussy.

As it left her body she felt another primeval scream build within her and she again groaned it loudly into John's mouth.

She felt several more lips and mouths nip and bite her pussy and clitoris, and she knew they were all watching her cum.

This thought started yet another climax and the boys fought to hold her aloft as squirt after squirt of love juice forced itself from her body and she writhed in passion.

Still John held her and kissed her deeply, and still she moaned into his mouth. He let his hand glide over her erect nipples, teasing them.

She felt totally spent and her legs were shaking and her chest was heaving. When she thought it was all over she began to go limp and the boys watched her and held her.

They gently lowered her to the desk and John laid her on her back, his lips still glued to hers.

As her bottom met the cold of the desk, she looked at the boys surrounding her and saw that they were all looking down between her legs, wondering if she would give them just one more.

The two boys either side of her, each holding a leg, gently spread them wide open so all could see her if she were able to cum again.

This very act of display again caused her body to respond but she didn't think she had anything left to give.

One of the boys stooped between her splayed legs and gave her one long lick.

This was enough. Her legs found purchase on the desk and she raised her little bottom high into the air.

Without any further stimulation other than the knowledge that the boys were all only inches from her pussy watching her together with the involuntary rise and fall of her hips, she felt another climax build.

And it hit her even more than the previous ones. With each squirt her hips and pussy punched the air in complete abandonment.

She again moaned into her teacher's mouth but this time she formed them into words and he realised what she was saying.

"Mr Watson. Look at me cum. I'm only eighteen, Mr Watson and I'm cumming for you, Mr Watson. Just for you, Sir. Look at me cum, Mr Watson. I'm only eighteen and its all for you, Sir."

With one last effort, and with her hips as high in the air as possible and her legs as wide as she could get them, and looking at all the boys staring at her, she said,

"And this is for you." She screamed as gush after gush after gush of juice squirted from her pussy as she spent her final climax.

Even after the last spurt, her hips continued their dance as if she didn't want any of this to end.

Slowly she sank down to the surface of the desk like a limp rag. She was already sleeping when John manoeuvred her into a more comfortable position.

The desk was wide enough so that her head was just on the back edge of the desk, slightly hanging down and her bottom on the front edge.

She looked so vulnerable as she lay there with her head slightly tilted back and her legs dangling over the edge of the desk.

The boys went back to their seats and watched as John gently kissed her lips and then both her breasts.

He moved round to the front of the desk and arranged her legs so they were only slightly apart but still gave an uninterrupted view of her pussy lips, which he now bent to kiss.

Sally stirred ever so slightly as he took each lip into his mouth and tasted their delicate flavour.

Then, he move back to where he normally sat and where Sally's head now rested and looked out at his problem class.

They returned his gaze, but alternating between him and then staring at Sally's exposed pussy. Paul was the first to speak.

"Man – that was awesome. This has been the best day of my life."

The rest of the class nodded their agreement.

"So, I guess we're a team then?" John asked.

They nodded again.

"Not a word of this to anybody outside this room. Today only belongs to us and Sally."

Again they nodded. John believed that they were beyond speech.

"Time to go," he said, "But first I do believe Sally needs a goodbye kiss from you all."

They rose as one and formed a line to the left of where Sally lay.

The first boy moved up to the desk and moved between Sally's legs where he inserted his tongue in between the folds of her vagina and gently licked upwards.

Sally moved just a little.

The second boy took his place and bent his head and searched for Sally's now dormant clitoris which he found and nibbled.

Sally moved again and emitted a little moan.

By the time the first boy reached the door and number seven was licking Sally's pussy, she had begun to move her hips upwards to meet each tongue.

John watched Sally closely, and then signified to the first boy not to leave but to circle behind him and rejoin the tail end of the line.

Maybe, just maybe, there was more fun to be had. As each boy took his place between Sally's legs and licked or kissed or nibbled or sucked Sally's movements became more active and, in her oblivion, her body began to respond to each caress.

John began to stroke and feel Sally's breasts while kissing her gently on her eyes and lips.

By the time the line was on its second journey Sally's breathing was becoming laboured. Slowly, her eyes flickered open and she became aware of John caressing her, and smiled up at him.

Then she felt other lips on her pussy and when she raised her head she saw the line of boys and realised what they were doing.

Her nipples immediately responded and hardened and she felt John's fingers teasing them to even higher arousal.

She realised that her hands were no longer above her head and assumed that was no longer required of her.

She felt so relaxed and totally satisfied but as each boy worked her pussy she felt a warm glow pervade her body.

She remembered how Mr Watson had opened up her pussy lips when Paul had started licking her and how good that felt, not only because it made her more sensitive but also because it made her more available and more on display to the boys.

As the line continued to move, she closed her eyes and languished in her new arousal.

Her hands slowly crept down her tummy and as she felt her teacher's lips caress hers in a gentle but sensual kiss her fingers found her pussy and, just like Mr Watson had done for Paul and how she had done for Mr Jenkins, she spread her fingers and opened herself up just as the next boy was about to take his place,

The boy just stared at this opened expanse of pinkness and watched as Sally's fingers pulled her pussy lips even further apart in open invitation.

He stared at her tight tunnel as it disappeared into her vey core and, instead of bending to kiss her again, he put his middle finger against her opening and gently pushed it all the way in until it could go no more.

Sally let out a distinct grunt and then raised her hips off the desk to meet the boy's finger.

He slowly withdrew it until the tip barely touched her entrance, then pushed it all the way back in again.

Sally let out another grunt and blew against her teacher's mouth.

Encouraged by his friends, he now worked Sally in the same way that Paul had done.

With each thrust of his finger Sally's hips rose to meet it, and as he increased his tempo so did Sally's movements until her bottom was slapping against the wooden surface of the desk.

John bent to whisper in her ear.

"What do you want to happen now, Sally?"

"I don't know, Sir but I think I'm going to come again, Mr Watson."

"Is that what you want to happen, Sally?" She nodded as her back now arched and allowed the boy total access to her body.

"Do you want anything else to happen, Sally?"

She thought for a moment and then said,

"Mr Watson - I love be kissed. Would they all kiss me while they masturbate me? But, when I cum again, you must be the one who is kissing me."

Another boy had now taken his place between her legs and was licking the full length of her pussy.

She still had her back arched and tried to concentrate on what her teacher was saying.

"OK Sally – anything else?"

"No, it's OK Sir."

"What is it, Sally?"

"Nothing, Sir."

"Tell me, Sally."

"Well Sir, you remember when those boys tied me up to the tree."

"And they masturbated all over your body?"

"Yes Sir. That really turned me on. I've thought about it a lot since, Mr Watson."

"And you'd like that to happen now?"

"I think that would definitely make me cum again."

"We'll do it all Sally."

He called Paul over and told him what he wanted. He told him to select four of the boys who were willing to masturbate over Sally's body and the rest were to take their turn kissing Sally's delicate and sensitive lips, both on her mouth and between her legs.

All of them wanted to be in the masturbating group, but Paul eventually select the four, himself included.

The four quickly stood in front of Sally and undressed. Sally let out a gasp as she saw that they all sported erections.

She watched as they began to stroke their shafts and her libido shot through the roof. The rest of the boys continued with the line, but now while one was sucking her pussy another was kissing her deeply on her mouth.

As the boys had stared at Sally's pussy earlier, waiting to see her cum, so Sally's eyes were fixed on the four cocks in front of her, willing them to spurt their cum all over her face, breasts and pussy.

Her hips began to gyrate once more as she felt the boys' lips work both her mouth and her pussy. She reached for her teacher's hands and, as her climax began to build, placed both of them over her breasts, her hands covering his.

Her breathing became faster and she felt her pussy fill with wetness as she watched the boys pump their cocks in front of her.

One of the boys could hold himself no longer and he quickly climbed onto the desk and aimed his pulsating member against Sally's breasts.

Just at that moment the boy sucking her pussy found her clitoris and, with eyes glazed, she moaned loudly into the mouth of her boy kissing her.

The boy now kneeling beside her also let out a guttural moan and as his testicles rested against the warmth of Sally's breast his hand quickened on his shaft.

Sally looked at him just as his penis exploded in his hand and she watched as the hot semen shot out in spurts and splattered over her left breast, covering her nipple and running down the side.

"Mr Watson, I'm going to cum soon. Please be ready to kiss me."

"I'll be ready, Sally."

Two more naked boys now took their place beside her, pumping their cocks vigorously. Sally watched in fascination as they increased their pace.

Her breathing seemed to increase at the same time.

One of the boys paused his stroke for a moment and then his jism spat out and hit Sally directly in the middle of her breasts and formed little pools that began to trickle down to her tummy.

The second boy, now unable to contain himself any longer, straddled her chest and aimed himself at Sally's face.

Her eyes were only inches away from his penis and she watched as his skin moved up and down with his hand. As he felt himself cumming he lowered himself until his balls rested against Sally's open mouth.

She opened her mouth wider to accommodate his little sac and he groaned and loudly shot his load straight into Sally's hair.

This was too much for Sally. Her back arched again and her hand shot back down to her mound.

As she found her clitoris and began to stimulate it she called for her Mr Watson.

"Sir, I'm cumming, I'm cumming again."

John quickly shoved the boy off her, and taking good care to avoid the semen in Sally's hair, he covered her mouth with his own.

"Oh My God, Mr Watson." she gasped as a jet of warm juice shot from her pussy like a tornado, covering the boy who was licking her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr Watson."

A second explosion hit her and her fingers moved over her clitoris as a stream of fluid shot once more from her pussy.

John sent his tongue snaking around hers, and then sucked it into his own mouth as she moaned and groaned.

Paul, who was the last boy to masturbate, wondered if he could hold back any longer.

He watched, mesmerised, as he saw Sally's pussy convulse with passion and lust.

"Sir – I'm cumming again. Sir, please. Please Sir, Please Mr Watson. Please. Please. Please."

She squirted yet another orgasm high into the air as Paul came closer and closer to his climax.

"Please what, Sally?" John asked.

"Please Sir. Please. Please."

She paused for a moment as she felt another climax start.

"Please Mr Watson."

She expelled all the breath from her body and finally screamed,

"Please fuck me Mr Watson. Please fuck me now. Please let them watch you fuck me. Please fuck me. Please. Let them see you fuck your eighteen year old little girl."

It was too much for John. He jumped away from her face and placed himself between her thighs. He had his fly open and his cock out by the time he got there.

Sally moved her hand from her clitoris and grabbed John's cock and guided it to the outer folds of her pussy.

With one swift thrust he forced himself deep inside her and felt her hymen rupture as he ploughed into her.

"Fuck me Mr Watson. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm cumming for you, Mr Watson. Shoot your cream inside me, Sir. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard. Don't stop."

As her juices pistoned against the sides of her teacher's penis in yet another orgasm her head fell backwards over the edge of the desk.

Then she saw Paul beating his cock so fast with his hand, only inches from her face. This really sent her over the edge.

"Cum with me, Mr Watson. Cum with your little girl. Cum with me now!"

As the wave of passion again hit her with the biggest climax of her young life, she felt her teacher shudder, pause, and then pump spurt after spurt of his creamy semen deep inside her.

A scream of ecstasy was about to rise from Sally's throat but Paul, his eruption now beyond containment, suddenly filled her upturned mouth with his cock and pumped his full load into her hot little mouth.

Sally nearly passed out with the power of her orgasm. Her teachers cock was still emptying its load inside her tight little pussy and her mouth was filled with Paul's cock still leaking its salty cum.

She instinctively swallowed and sucked on his penis until Paul, his legs no longer able to carry him, slumped to the floor, exhausted.

John had never known an orgasm like it. Sally's pussy had milked every last drop from him and even as his erection was receding, Sally's pussy continued to grab his cock in tight embrace.

He looked up at Sally's face and saw that she had, indeed, passed out but the contented smile on her face was the look of joy itself.

The room was, again, silent. The occupants looked drained, but sated.

Paul had recovered sufficiently to put his clothes back on, as had the others.

John continued to stand between Sally's thighs, his now flaccid penis still in the grip of her pussy lips.

Without a word, they began to file out of the room, Paul being the last to go.

John stood up and pulled his penis out of Sally's tight fold with an audible plop.

Paul took a last look at Sally spread-eagled on the desk, gave a slight wave to John, and closed the door.

John re-zipped his fly and moved towards the window where he opened the drapes once more.

He looked back at the naked Sally and thought how beautiful, yet vulnerable, she now appeared, still on open display.

The boys began to file past the window on the way to their respective destinations and almost like voyeurs, stared at Sally's nakedness.

Again, the last to go was Paul who looked wistfully at Sally's form.

As an act of ownership, John moved to Sally and, holding a nipple between thumb and finger, pulled upwards so that her breast, now flattened against her chest, resumed its conical shape.

The significance of that gesture was not lost on Paul, and he turned and disappeared from view.

John turned to Sally and, removing a damp face cloth from his bag, wiped all the cum from Sally's supine body.

Some of his semen was still leaking from within the folds of her pussy so he wrapped the cloth around his finger and wiped the inside of her pussy clean.

Sally stirred.

John looked at his watch and it was still only 3:30 pm and Sally needn't be home until the evening.

He bent and collected her ruined clothes and put them in the bag after he had taken out the large sloppy Joe he had put there earlier.

He knew that it would come down past Sally's knees and, together with her shoes and socks she would be able to walk outside.

He reflected on the recent events and was satisfied that everything had worked out perfectly.

His mind turned to the class of girls who were almost as much a problem as his boys had been and an idea began to germinate in his mind how best he could remedy that situation.

And, he had the very boy in mind that would assist him.

He looked back at Sally and was surprised to see that she was sitting up and looking at him, her legs drawn up to her chest.

He supposed that she now sought some privacy and dignity after display both her body and her rawest emotions to so many people.

He picked up the sloppy Joe and moved towards her. He held the garment over her head and she raised her arms to accommodate him, allowing her delightful breasts to resume their fantastic shape.

As he looked at her, his penis stirred once more.

He lifted her off the desk, where she has spent so much time, and held her tightly to his body.

Her arms crept around him and held him just as tightly, her head resting on his shoulder.

He couldn't stop himself from lifting her hem and fondling her supple body once more.

Then, he gave her his address and told her to go to his home to shower, and to wait for him while he tidied up and locked the school.

She said nothing, but stood on tip toe and chastely kissed his lips.

As she did so, his hand dropped to her bottom and gently stoked it through the fabric.

Without a word, she turned, bent to put on her shoes and socks, and left the room, closing the door behind her.

John watched as she walked past the window, and thought how sexy she looked dressed in his old sloppy Joe.

Then she was gone.

He replaced all the desks in their correct position, picked up his scissors and returned them to his bag.

He made a quick inspection of the classroom and satisfied himself that it was as he had found it, although that classroom to him, and to his problem class, would never be the same again.