A Lesson Well Learnt

Story Info
This really is what he wanted.
1k words
3.71
24.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived outside your home half an hour early. I spent the remaining time sitting in my car, the radio on but not listening to it. My mind was racing, trying to avoid thinking about my night ahead and the terrible ache in my cock. I must have checked and double checked my watch several times, the minute hand crawling so slowly towards the 12.

At one minute to twelve, I got out of the car and walked nervously up the path to your back door. I looked at my watch and watched as the second hand swept round. At precisely 7:00, I knelt and picked up the back door key from under the mat.

There was no turning back now.

I enter through the door and lock it behind me. Just as you had ordered, I remove all of my clothes. Everything gets folded and placed in the box provided by the door. Getting on my hands and knees I crawl through the house and finally enter into the lounge. The drapes are all closed and the room is eerily foreboding. With my face planted firmly on the floor, my arms behind my back and my knees widely splayed...I began to wait.

I hear the click of heels on the floor, and I smell your perfume as you stand over me. You slide a blindfold over my eyes. Pulling me roughly by me hair you lift me up to a standing position. For the next 10 minutes you inspect me, stroking, groping, pinching as you please. Assessing me, rather like inspecting an animal at an auction. When you are satisfied you move me a few steps to the left, and then tell me to remove the blindfold. I adjust my eyes and before me sitting in the middle of a couch sits the mistress of my dreams.

You sit there weighing me up.

Without warning you signal for me to approach, when I am within reach you hand me a long thin shoelace. "Prepare yourself" I loop the lace under my balls and over the top of the base of my cock crossing the lace, "Tighter." I pull the lace forcing my balls tightly into their sac. "Go on." Keeping the lace tight I pass it under my balls again and then up under the base of my cock separating the base of my cock and my balls. I cross the lace again. "More." I pull the lace tighter. "OK, tie it off with a bow. Hands on your head." You feel my balls tight against the scrotum, my dick hardens, skin taunt and shining.

"OK Kneel."

You reach into a bag beside the couch and pull out a toothed hairgrip. Playing with it smugly in front of my face you clip it horizontally across my balls. It has four pointed clips on each jaw and I gasp as they bite into me. 'Shhhhh' your hands hold my head and you look deeply into my eyes.

"Lick and clean my boots."

I begin to run my tongue up and down the leather of the boots, working my way up from the sole to the top of the boots. You laugh as I did so, staring down at me with disdain. Soon my tongue was dry but your boots glistened. You lifted your boot, forcing me to lick the sole, it was muddy and I tasted earth in my mouth.

You looked down on me, your eyes twinkling mischievously. "Get me a can of Coke from the kitchen slut," you ordered. "And I want a cold one. Don't touch it with your hands. Push it to me with your cock. It must be useful for something." As ordered, I fetched a can of Coke from the refrigerator and crawled back to my Mistress on my hands and knees, pushing the can before me on the floor with the tip of my erect cock. Eventually, I knelt before my Mistress, the can at her feet. I trembled at the sight of your wicked smile as you leant over and picked up the can. Looking me in the eyes, you pressed the cold can to my chest and rolled it slowly down my stomach and over my cock. I flinched at the iciness of the cold metal against my skin. You open the can and quietly sip the coke savoring the cool sweetness of the liquid.

The clip on my balls is killing me!

Slowly you unhook your bra and let your magnificent breasts sway in front of my face. I am mesmerized. "Impress me." You offer me your nipples, eagerly I suck, lick and kiss both of them in turn. "Place both of your palms on my waist, soak my breasts, I want them soaked by your mouth, pleasure my nipples." As I worship, your foot slips between my legs gently flicking the clamp. Your breasts glisten with my saliva, nipples erect and puffy. Seemingly happy you pull away and lean back on the couch. "Impress me more, and keep your hands behind you." I bury my head between your thighs as you recline, enjoying the worship, giving instructions on the procedure as I carry it out. This goes on for some time, my tongue and jaw start to ache. You pull away from me forcing me to chase your pussy, as I wriggle forward the clamp drags across the floor biting into my balls. Your boots press down on my bum forcing my balls into the carpet and lifting your pussy to my mouth, you shudder, shouting "Eat me slut" I ignore the pain, lick for all I'm worth, bringing you to a shuddering climax.

Suddenly you sit up and hold my head in both hands. Your face is close to mine. "Not bad, but you could be so much better" you whisper to me. "Would you like me to educate you?" I nod, "are you sure, the training is effective but tough" I nod again. "This is the moment when you can walk away or give yourself." You look into my eyes. 'I will have to restrain you to do it properly, you must be willing to submit to me completely?"

Now or never...shakily I replied..."Okay."

You pull my head hard up against yours and hiss... "OK Mistress."

You get the reply you desire.