A Life Changing Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie took a deep breath to settle herself before starting her story. "You told me something a long time ago that changed my life," she said quietly. "I was spending the night with Beth. It was late, I was in the kitchen when you came home. I was crying. and you asked me what was wrong."

Something clicked in the back of Jim's mind and he had an unexpectedly vivid flash of memory. A summer night, many years ago, he had been working late. It had been a miserable day, and it had been raining, raining hard, he had dropped some important papers on the way inside and was just about to scream when he had seen Maggie, crying softly in the kitchen. His memory played out as she retold the story.

"I didn't want to talk about it, but you insisted, so I told you," Maggie continued. "Beth and I had been talking about boys we liked, and we had called this boy that I thought was cute. I asked him if he thought I was pretty. He said I was pretty...ugly. He said even time couldn't fix me, I'd never be beautiful. I was 14 years old. I was devastated."

Maggie's eyes teared up as she told the story. Jim was transfixed on her, watching her now and trying to remember the past.

"I'll never forget what you told me," she said slowly. "You told me that I was not going to be beautiful someday."

Jim's eyes narrowed as he tried to remember. Maggie's hand came forward to steady herself, and her hand came to rest on Jim's chest. She stifled a sob and collected herself.

"You told me I was beautiful now," she continued. "You told me that I would always be beautiful. And you told me that anyone who said differently was an idiot."

Unable to control her emotion, she fell forward, her head on his chest. Jim put his arm on her back to comfort her, feeling her soft hair and wet tears on his bare chest. After a moment, she sat back up.

"I've never told anyone this," she said. "I was in the kitchen to get a knife. That night, I wanted to die."

The words hung in the still night air, a lifting of a burden for Maggie, a stunning revelation for Jim that had his mind reeling. Several moments passed, before a low rumble of thunder broke the quiet. Maggie wiped her eyes looked up toward the window and then back to Jim.

"You changed my life that night," she said. "I am so glad I had the chance to see you again, to get up the nerve to tell you."

Jim was too moved to speak. In his harried state of mind that night so many years ago, he easily could've told Maggie to not worry about it and just go back to bed. He was so thankful he had taken the time to say those kind words.

Maggie took his hand warmly and stood up beside the couch, her elegant fingers holding on to his strong hand.

"Anyway, thank you again," she said. "Thank you for what you said that night, and thank you for tonight. I haven't had many positive experiences with men, and you have been so kind to me tonight. You changed my opinion of myself back then, and you changed my opinion about men tonight."

Jim finally found his voice. "I'm glad I could be there for you," he said, and he squeezed her hand.

She nodded and smiled down at him, and then looked down the hall toward the bedroom. For a long moment, she stood there in silence, holding his hand.

"I think its a lot hotter out here than it is in the bedroom," she said softly. "If you get too hot out here, you are welcome to come join me."

Her fingers slipped away from his hand as the words settled into his brain. Jim watched in stunned silence as she walked down the hallway to the bedroom. She left the door slightly ajar, showing the warm glow from the candles he had given her.

Jim sat up on the couch. His heartbeat soared. She wanted him. After a few moments, he stood up and walked to the bedroom door. He stood by the doorway for a few seconds before pushing the door open and stepping into the candlelit room.

Maggie heard him come in and rose to her knees on the bed, holding the sheet in front of her. As Jim looked at her looking at him with lust, he suddenly felt stronger, more virile, more desirable than he had ever felt before. He felt her eyes move over him, standing in front of her in nothing but a pair of thin shorts. He knew his erection was standing hard and obvious, he could see her looking at it, and he didn't care.

Then she let the sheet go, and Jim's breath went away as the sheet slowly fell, revealing the most gorgeous body Jim had ever imagined. She had not just turned out beautiful, she had turned out perfect, and judging by the way she held herself she was quite confident about that. His cock was aching to be out of his shorts, and he pulled them loose and let them fall to the floor, and once again he could see her eyes looking at him lustfully. He loved the feeling of her looking at him, at his cock, that was rock hard and pointing proudly skyward.

They stayed like that for a few moments, six feet apart, letting the tension build, neither in any hurry, and then she rose from the bed and walked over to him. He reached out to her and she melted into his arms, and their lips meet for a long, warm, kiss, and then another, and both of them were consumed with passion. She pulled back and looked into his eyes, smiled, and kissed his neck lightly.

"There's something I've been wondering about all night," she said softly, kissing his chest. "I can't decide what I should call you." She kneeled slightly and kissed one side of his stomach, then the other. "Should I call you ... Mr. Reyonlds?" she said, kneeling in front of him and looking up at him with adoring eyes. Her eyes were level with his outstretched cock now. "Should I call you... Beth's daddy?" she said, teasing him with kisses that narrowly missed his throbbing cock. "Or should I call you....Jim" her lips found the head of Jim's cock and she gave him a gentle, wet kiss, her tongue coming out for a taste, all with her gorgeous eyes fixed on Jim looking down at her.

His hands came to either side of her head and he stroked her hair gently as her mouth ravaged his cock. "You can call me whatever you wish" he managed to stammer out. He looked to the side and realized they were standing in front of the mirror, and the images he saw were a stunningly beautiful young woman kneeling in front of a strong, handsome man. He felt peaceful but dynamic. It did not take him long, and his orgasm was unlike anything he had ever experienced. It was incredible, but not intense, he was totally relaxed the entire time and it was like a total body release, where everything just felt like it softly flowed out of him through his cock and into her warm mouth, and it seemed to go on for ever, and the entire time there eyes were locked in a knowing embrace. How she was able to swallow it all he had no idea.

He lifted her up and kissed her again and again, and then picked her up into his arms and carried her over to the bed, setting her down softly and looking down at her.

"Wow," she said. "That was something."

Now it was his turn for a confession. "I haven't had sex..." he stopped for a moment. "I haven't had sex or been with a woman in five years."

Maggie's eyes widened. "I guess you have some catching up to do," she smiled.

"You have no idea," he said. "But you will."

Almost on cue, the rain began to fall again outside, turning into a steady pounding.

Over the next hour, Jim treated Maggie to the most devoted physical attention she had ever experienced. There was not an inch of her body that he didn't kiss, lick and caress, and it was clear that he enjoyed it as much or more than she did. She had never felt so cherished, and never felt as fulfilled. Three times she asked him to make love to her, three times he had put her off to focus only on her pleasure. He had always enjoyed performing oral sex on a woman, but with her he couldn't get enough. She felt and tasted so good on his tongue, and watching her writhe around in ecstasy, pulling his head toward her, wrapping her legs around him, it was the most wonderful thing he'd ever experienced. Clearly, she enjoyed every minute as well.

He probably would've continued on until the morning, but as much as he was enjoying going down on her, he was entranced by the feel of her lips, and couldn't wait to get back to kissing her. He had also been rock hard again almost immediately, and was aching to be inside her. They both seemed to be on the same wavelength, enjoying every moment, in no hurry. Laying on top of her, he showered her face with kisses, and eased his cock into position just outside her warm, wet pussy. He knew she was more than ready to take him inside her, but he went in slow, teasing her gently with just the head of his cock first, then a little deeper, inching in, until finally sliding in all the way, with both of them gasping simultaneously, smiling to each other.

Throughout their lovemaking, Jim could never go long without coming back to her warm, soft lips, it was an obsession. No matter what position they found themselves in, it had to be close enough for their lips to meet. Even when he was on his back and she was on her knees riding high, he would have to occasionally lean up to kiss those lips again. As she slowly gyrated around on top of him, he found her lips with his fingers, and she sucked on one, and then two, closing her eyes and pushing him into her deeper.

In all of her life, Maggie had never had a lover so gentle and loving, yet overwhelmingly passionate. She was more accustomed to 10 minute slam sessions with self-absorbed boys. In the past, she had never wanted sex to last long, but tonight, she didn't want it to end.

Jim was happy to accommodate. They made slow, relaxed love for almost an hour before Jim finally climaxed, sitting up with Maggie's legs wrapped around his back, her arms pulling him close, and kissing softly and passionately. They continued to kiss long after his erection had eased, and as they eased themselves down onto the bed, the rain outside slowly subsided to a drizzle. They lay quietly on the bed, her head nestled on his shoulder, her warm leg thrown over his, listening to the faraway rumble of thunder. They should've been exhausted, but both of them felt alive and invigorated. Neither felt any need to speak for a long time, but eventually Maggie did.

"I've had a thousand fantasies with you since I was 14 years old," she said. "But that was better than any of them."

Despite the fact that he had just made love for almost an hour, Jim felt his cock stiffen once again at the comment. Maggie had done something he could not have imagined. She had changed his life.

12