A Life She Learned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lora laid her head on the desk, fully frustrated with her teacher. She wanted to cum, she needed too. She took a few deep breaths and went to speak, but as she opened her mouth, the only sound that was made was a loud smack as Lora quickly whirled around, holding her ass cheek. He stood holding a ruler in one hand, grinning evilly. She went to speak again and decided it was better not too, as he motioned for her to turn around. He bent her back over, and she gasped when she felt his tongue caress where the ruler had made its mark. She felt the heat of this cock against her inner thigh and she widened her legs, bearing down on his hand that now cupped her pussy. She moaned like an eager little whore as he jammed two fingers inside her aggressively, and finger fucked her for a few minutes.

"This is what happens when you fall asleep in my class Lora. You know I'm a firm believer in punishing those who do not respect me."

She whimpered in agreement, and he issued another smack with the ruler on her other ass cheek. She jumped, but sighed as she felt his tongue cool the sting again, and she bore down on his hand even harder. Every time she wiggled her ass, his cock flexed, he squeezed her ass cheeks in his hand, leaning forward, spanking her pussy with his cock fiercely. Rubbing up and down her slit with his pulsing cock made her whole body vibrate, and he enjoyed torturing her. Gently, he pushed the tip inside of her, tickling her clit with his thumb. Lora surprised him as she bucked backwards, his entire cock sliding inside of her. He couldn't resist the sound of her contented sigh, and instead, began thrusting his prick into her with a savage pace. His balls slapped against her, and echoed in the empty room. His legs shuddered, and he grabbed her by the waist, dragging her back with him as he sat in the chair, never withdrawing his cock from her drenched pussy. She propped her feet on the edge of the desk as she sat on his lap, letting him thrust with all his force inside her, pushing back against him, contracting her muscles, making him groan in her ear.

His hand cupped one of her huge tits, pinching the nipple as he groped her expertly, the other hand, assisted Lora's while she rubbed her clit like the eager slut he'd secretly hoped she would be. Her hips convulsed on his body under the pressure of cock deep inside her, and she panted under the intensity of their fingers on her clit. She moaned loudly and wrapped her free hand around his neck as finally she got what she was aching for. Lora's whole body shook as she came, crying out in sheer ecstasy. Feeling her muscles milk his cock as she came, he realized he was also going to blow, his body went rigid, even with her quivering on top of him, and he dug his fingers into her thighs as he buried his load deep inside her pussy. They lay together on his chair panting, and Lora reached down between her legs, realizing that the chair was quite wet. She rubbed the base of his cock, still deep inside her, causing more cum to squeeze out around his softening cock, and drip down onto the chair. With her fingers now sticky, he sighed as he watched her bring her fingers to her mouth and suck off the mixture, before finding the strength to climb off her new favourite teacher.

Dressing, Lora looked at the clock and swore. It didn't seem like nearly two hours had passed, her dad was probably wondering where she was, and she knew that the janitorial staff would be coming around soon, since the hockey team was done their conditioning at around five thirty.

"I uh, missed my bus..."

Mr. Coltt laughed outright at this and wiped her smeared juices off his desk with the sleeve of his shirt.

"I'll give you a lift home."

They both laughed and walked out of the classroom, she pranced in front of him down the hall chatting care free, not realizing the young man with his mouth agape sporting a bag full of hockey gear, and a massive hard-on.

12