A Little Bit of Give and Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

When he reached 100, he lay down on the floor and pushed his arse high into the air. He was about to pull down his panties when he felt Kelly's hands at his waist. She slid her hands over his arse and then between his legs, stroking and playing with his cock and balls. He groaned appreciatively.

She slowly pulled his knickers down and he gasped as she pushed her tongue into his hole. She licked and sucked his rectum, purring as she did so.

She moved away from Daniel and after a moment he realised it was time for the plug. His introduction to anal sex had been gentle and very horny. Now he had to move to the next level.

He lubed the plug and touched it to his hole. As instructed, he began fucking himself, very shallow at first and gradually deeper. He felt incredibly stretched by the plug but his muscles began to relax and the sensation became more pleasant as he acclimatised to it. When he had most of the plug in, he began fucking himself with quick, shallow strokes. Kelly coughed quietly and he pulled the plug out completely and then forced it all the way in, very quickly.

Kelly didn't know if Daniel's cry was from pain or pleasure but strangely, she hoped it was both. There was something about Daniel hurting himself for her pleasure that appealed to her. She couldn't wait to fuck him with the strap-on.

Daniel stood up and pulled his knickers up over his erect penis. He squeezed the base of his cock and a large drop of pre-cum soaked into the white satin. He smeared it into the material with a finger which he then put in his mouth, licking the sticky liquid and enjoying the slightly salty taste and gooey texture.

Daniel knelt on the floor, the plug securely inside him and waited for Kelly to move to him. As she did so, she lifted her slip over his head. She could feel his mouth as he licked her thighs clean of his cum.

His tongue moved to her crotch, licking at the thin gauze so she moved forwards and downwards, pressing his head to the floor whilst carefully keeping his mouth against her cunt.

When he was lying down, she tore a hole in her hose, pulled her panties to one side and let the mixture of her wetness and Daniel's cum slide into his mouth.

Daniel tasted the salty mixture as it dripped into his mouth. He was amazed out how much was still in her. He licked and sucked her pussy, drawing every last drop of cum into his mouth. He swallowed it down and then readied himself for her urine.

Kelly released her muscles and let a small stream flow into his mouth. It wasn't much, just a drop really but she found herself wanting to give him more. She released another stream, this time letting it flow a little longer. She repeated this maybe a dozen times, never releasing so much that Daniel would choke but enough to fill his mouth.

Every time she let some more flow, Daniel groaned in encouragement. He found the taste to be quite innocuous but the feeling of his wife's water splashing on his tongue was deeply intimate and very intense. He swallowed each mouthful willingly.

When she had finished, Kelly ground her cunt into Daniel's face. She felt another orgasm rise deep in her body and it gushed from her uncontrollably.

As the moment passed, Kelly stood up and held her hands out. Daniel passed her the strap-on and watched as she inserted the smaller dildo into her cunt and strapped the toy in place. Every time Kelly moved she could feel a well-positioned soft latex bulge rub against her clit.

Back on his knees, Daniel sucked and licked Kelly's false cock and she began moving her hips backwards and forwards. For a moment, she thought about seeing if Daniel could take this thing down his throat but decided against it. 'Another time' she thought as a cruel smile passed across her face.

Nevertheless, Kelly fucked Daniel's mouth enthusiastically. She wanted to let him know what his arse was about to get.

She couldn't wait any longer. Pulling out of his mouth she stood with her hands on her hips as if to say 'Now'. Daniel took his cue and lubricated the dildo before leaning over the kitchen table.

Kelly pulled Daniel's pretty French knickers to one side and slowly pulled the butt-plug from his body. She pressed the strap-on against his opening, holding it there for a moment before slowly eased it into him. Every now and then she would stop pushing and fuck him with short slow strokes before pressing further into him. Daniel kept groaning and it spurred his wife on more and more. Finally, the dildo was completely in him and Kelly started to fuck him with long slow strokes. Sometimes, she pulled right out of him. It turned her on to watch the thick tip force him open.

As Kelly fucked Daniel, she settled into a rhythm of powerful strokes that drove the dildo deep into his bowels. As the discomfort of this invasion began to pass, Daniel reached for his cock and fondled himself through his panties in time with Kelly's strokes. As she increased the pace, Daniel began to groan and moan; his orgasm building as he reached a final crescendo. He cried out and Kelly fucked him mercilessly as his cum burst from him, splashing into his panties and dripping on the floor.

Kelly slowed the pace and carefully withdrew from Daniel's ravished arse. She removed the strap-on as Daniel recovered on the table. She fingered herself, keeping close to the edge until Daniel was ready to kneel before her for one final time.

As Daniel's head cleared, he sank down and pulled Kelly's cunt to his mouth. He gently licked and nibbled at her until she finally came. He stood up and held her in his arms, kissing her neck and stroking her back. They silently looked at each other and grinned uncontrollably.

Daniel walked from the kitchen, went upstairs and put the bath on. When they sat in the bath a few minutes later, they knew this was a happy ending. And a happy beginning too...

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers
12