A Little Bit of Mermaid Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she opened her mouth and looked up at him, waiting.

"Shit, you're amazing," Dustin said under his breath. "Okay, well let's try it. But if you want me to stop just tell me or push me off, okay?"

Adriel nodded.

"We're going to need to lube my cock up. Can you spit on it for me, just like on your tits the other day?"

Adriel complied and spat on Dustin's cock a few times. He spat on it himself a couple of times for good measure, too, held the back of Adriel's head in his hands, and then entered his member into her mouth. Starting slowly, he eased himself in until he was about 2/3rds buried, just grazing the back of her mouth. Adriel gave no indication that she was uncomfortable or gagging, so he pushed in a bit farther. A wave of pleasure swept from the tip of his cock through the rest of his body and he pushed in even more, looking down into Adriel's big blue eyes and down at her luscious body. Suddenly Adriel began to choke and gag, prompting Dustin to remove his tool.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"I'm totally fine," Adriel replied. "It feels a bit weird, but not bad at all. If I start to gag again just keep going, okay?"

"Adriel..." Dustin began.

"Just keep going. Promise me?"

In reply Dustin grabbed the back of Adriel's head and pushed himself in up to the hilt. Adriel began to choke a bit, but stopped when he pulled back out to start another thrust. Dustin gradually picked up speed until he got lost in the feeling of pleasure surging through his body. Adriel, loving every minute, quickly learned to relax her jaw and throat as much as possible, only choking or gagging slightly after a couple of minutes. A stream of saliva ran from her mouth, coating her big tits to make them glisten.

"Fuck, Adriel, I'm cumming!" Dustin cried. With that he plunged into her throat as deeply as possible and let loose load after load of thick cum. Adriel's small mouth quickly became flooded, allowing jizz to flowed down her chin onto her breasts. After his climax finished, Dustin withdrew his cock from her mouth and looked down at the mess he had made on this beautiful girl.

Adriel licked her lips and scooped up some come off of her chest, tasting that, too. She the then proceded to lie back on the sand with her eyes closed and rub more of the cum into her tits and nipples, causing her to squirm with pleasure. After a minute or two, though, she opened her eyes with a look of frustration.

"Fuck," she exclaimed. "I feel like I'm going to explode! I feel so...excited...inside, but I don't know how to let it out! I feel movement or tingling or something, but it feels like it's just sitting there and I can't do anything about it. Based on what you told me yesterday, I think I want you to "fuck" me really hard right now...but you can't!"

Recovering quickly from his powerful orgasm, Dustin sat down beside Adriel and looked at her tenderly. "It sounds like that's exactly what's going on, Adriel. And it's really not fair at all. You just gave me one of the best orgasms of my life, and you should get to feel the same way in return."

"I just wish there was some way to get me a pussy or an anus," Adriel said sadly. "I love being a merfolk, but I feel so limited, too."

"Adriel, I think you just solved it," Dustin said, an idea suddenly coming to him. "We need to get you a pussy and an anus! I'm a mage in training. I'm only in my first year of wizardry school so I don't have much magical power yet, but there is an entire school of magic related to transmutation which could certainly do that."

"That's amazing!" Adriel exclaimed. "How could we get someone to help us?"

Then, blushing, she continued, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said 'us'. This is my problem, not yours. And you really don't need to help me with this at all."

"Adriel, I would be more than happy to help you," Dustin said. "You're clearly a very good person, and even though we've only known one another for a couple of days I feel like we're friends. We've talked about things that neither one of us has shared with anyone else! I can tell when someone is special, and you are definitely all kinds of special."

"Thanks, Dustin," Adriel said, smiling. "I'm feeling the same way about you, too. I'm so glad that you were the first human that I met! So what do we do now?"

"Well, I have a plan," Dustin began. "As luck would have it one of my closer friends happens to be a 3rd year transmuter. He still has 7 more years to go in his studies, but he has shown me some great spells. Even if he can't help us I'm sure he'll help us find out who can."

------

Dustin knocked on the door of his friend Will's room.

"Ah, Dustin, the young apprentice," Will said upon opening the door with a smile. "What brings you to my chambers? Do you fancy a pint down at the Dragon's Horn?"

"You know I usually do," Dustin replied, entering Will's chambers and closing the door behind him. "But I'm here for a different purpose. A VERY interesting purpose that pertains to your specialty."

"Ah, you need help with a maiden," Will joked. "Well, allow me to fetch my copy of Van Helmigaard's Anatomy to show you..."

"You jest, but you are both close and far from the mark," said Dustin. "Do you believe in merfolk?"

Sobering considerably, Will sat down. "I don't know. The number of local reports of sightings over the years is compelling anecdotal information. However commoners are known to talk. Overall, though, I feel that it's plausible."

"Well, I can tell you that it's absolutely plausible," Dustin replied. "Because I was talking to one not one hour ago. I met her yesterday on the West side of the island while looking for some spell components. Her name is Adriel and she's absolutely fascinating."

"I know you well enough to know you're not jesting," Will said. "And yet I still have a hard time believing you. You must tell me everything."

Dustin proceeded to tell Will all about his encounters with Adriel, sparing the sexual content. Will listened intently and asked a number of questions, wanting more details.

"This is absolutely fascinating," Will remarked after Dustin had seemingly finished. "I don't want to be presumptuous, but could I meet her? She sounds remarkable...and absolutely stunning by the sounds of it!"

"Well, that's actually part of why I'm here," Dustin began. "You see, there is one additional element to the story that I have omitted. Adriel has a dilemma. Speaking plainly, she has been enthralled by the phenomenon of human coitus for nearly two years and desperately wants to experience it for herself. Apparently merfolk have very little ability to experience sexual pleasure as we do, and after witnessing a couple engaged in sex - and apparently enjoying it! - she wants to do it, too."

"And she doesn't have the anatomy to do it," Will finished. "Once again I am fascinated, and I definitely want to help. I also definitely want to meet this mermaid with a healthy sexual appetite! Now I'm no diviner, but you've had enough blushes and grins to tell me that there's a bit more to this story. Come now, we've discussed many intimate details of 'coitus' as you've apparently started to call it from our exploits with local maidens. Have at it!"

"You know me too well," Dustin said, a smile consuming his face. "She does indeed have a healthy sexual appetite as well as a giving spirit. Yesterday she invited me to fuck her tits, and absolutely loved to have my cum all over them. And today she gave me oral sex. She gave a valiant first effort, but eventually insisted that I fuck her throat, after which she commented on the tastiness of my jizz."

"When do I get to meet this nymph," Will deadpanned.

"Tomorrow," Dustin smiled.

-----

"Adriel, this is Will. Will this is Adriel."

"A pleasure, m'lady," Will said, kissing Adriel's hand.

"Mine as well, kind sir," Adriel replied, blushing. Adriel appreciated Will's manners as much as his physical characteristics. Like Dustin, Will was quite tall, but with dark black hair and deep green eyes. Although difficult to see on account of his robes, he appeared to be in good physical shape and had handsome facial features.

The trio chatted casually for awhile, Adriel answering some of Will's questions that Dustin hadn't been able to answer. Soon enough, though, the conversation turned to the matter at hand.

"So I understand that it's not just my good company that has led me to have the privilege of meeting you," Will said. "There's somewhat of a physical dilemma afoot."

Adriel blushed. "Yes, as Dustin said he would tell you. I'm not sure how much Dustin told you - he planned to be completely cavalier - but we have had some sexual contact. Specifically he fucked my tits two days ago, which was very nice. However yesterday when I begged him to fuck my throat it created such an intense burning desire within me I didn't know what to do. Feeling his cum in my mouth and rubbing it into my tits...it was just driving me wild."

"Thank you for your candor," Will said, needing a quick moment to react. "I know nothing concrete about merfolk, but based on my study of other humanoid anatomy it does seem that all of us do seem to engage in coitus - excuse me, I'll say "fucking" to keep us all on the same page - in some way or another. I presume that since merfolk reproduce via binary fission there must not have evolved a need for such engagements, but there seems to be that primal urge within you that may just be stronger than in your brethren. I am of course only speculating."

"That makes sense," Adriel said. "The parts I could follow at least!"

"He's a very clever fellow!" Dustin remarked.

"Well, thank you for the kind words," Will smiled. "But theories are just those at the end of the day. The question is what can we do about this. Adriel, with your permission I would like to examine you and cast several spells to see if I can assess you further."

"Please do," Adriel said. "And thank you so much, Will. Both you and Dustin have been so, so kind."

With that, Adriel removed her seashells and perched up with her hands in her lap, ready to be assessed. Will and Dustin just stared in awe for a moment, taking in the beautiful sight before them.

"M'lady," Will began, breaking the momentary silence. "It is my pleasure. But I must say that while I am a mage and not a physician, I must tell you that I must excuse myself for a moment before I can proceed. As Dustin told me and you have proved today, you are exquisitely beautiful and I am afraid my fleshly urges will compromise my professional integrity. Could you please excuse me a few moments while I relieve myself to clear my head?"

Adriel blushed. "I am happy that I am so pleasing to you both. If you must relieve yourself then by all means please do. However do not feel compelled to leave on my account. Indeed, I would much prefer it if you stay and if I could be of some assistance. I am enthralled by human cocks and cum...and it would help me to feel like I was giving you something in return for your kindness."

"You are most generous, Adriel," Will replied. "I graciously accept your offer."

With that, Will disrobed, revealing his fully-erect 6 inch member. He moved closer to Adriel and the two engaged in a kiss, slow at first but then building in passion. Will quickly moved his hands to Adriel's full tits, while she caressed his cock with one of hers. Meanwhile Dustin also disrobed and came up behind Adriel, kissing the back of her neck and shoulders, causing her to moan.

"How did I get so lucky today?" Adriel said, her breathing heavy.

Dustin and Will were thinking the same thing. Adriel laid back on the sand and pushed her breasts together. "Would you like to fuck my tits, Will?" she asked in a sultry voice. "Are they the cause of why your beautiful dick is so hard?"

"Why yes, m'lady," Will replied, unbridled lust in his voice. "You ample bosom has indeed stoked a powerful fire within me."

With a smile Adriel perched up on her elbows and spat between her tits, rubbing them together to spread the lubrication around. Will knelt over the girl and began sucking her nipples sloppily, allowing his own saliva to add to her efforts. Adriel moaned with pleasure. "That's it, suck my nipples just like that. It feels so good... Dustin, my fuck tunnel is almost ready for Will's cock - once he has mounted me could you please bring your big dick over here and fuck my face? I want you to both use my body to make yourselves cum all over me."

More than happy to comply Will and Dustin were soon in position, fulfilling Adriel's wishes. Will groaned as he picked up speed between Adriel's tits, marveling at their size and feel around his cock. Dustin's pole met similar pleasure in her willing mouth, this time only provoking slight gagging when he drove in up to his hilt - a feat partially accomplished thanks to Adriel's head being dropped back over the edge of a small elevation of sand under her back.

After a few minutes had passed, Dustin and Will changed positions. As Dustin began adding his own saliva to Adriel's chest, Will wordlessly encouraged Adriel to suck on his balls and scrotum - partially for the pleasure and partially to improve his staying power. Adriel, ever the eager learner, stepped up to the new project with enthusiasm, working his manhood over with licks, sucks, and kisses. When she worked her way to the base of his scrotum, she noticed that Will literally shivered with pleasure - a fact that she took careful note of. Indeed, it seemed that if she advanced farther along his perineum the response would become all the more pronounced. Intrigued, she worked farther back still until she encountered a pink, puckered structure. Touching it lightly with her tongue, Will shivered the hardest of all and let out an involuntary moan...and also spread his legs father apart to give her better access. Excited at her discovery, Adriel focused on Will's asshole by licking and sucking on it, causing him to gently grind it into her willing face. As Dustin began titty fucking her, Adriel pushed her tongue up Will's hole and tongue-fucked his butt as Will jacked himself off.

"Adriel is a willing vixen indeed," Will said to Dustin between breaths. "Remind me to thank you for introducing us."

"I shall," Dustin replied. "I am happy to share my good fortune. Although judging by the way she has taken to your anus, I would venture to say that she is enjoying herself, too."

"So it would seem," said Will. "And fortunately I believe that she will soon enjoy herself a great deal more."

With that Will closed his eyes and began to murmur the words of an incantation. Within moments Adriel began to feel a strange and increasingly wonderful sensation approximately six inches below the point where her humanoid torso met her tail. Indeed, it seemed that a small area in that vicinity was feeling better and better, and Adriel instinctively used her hand to rhythmically push over the area. Doing so sent waves of pleasure shooting through her body, each one building on the previous. Seconds later when Dustin and Will announced that they were cumming and shot their load over Adriel's perfect tits, the feelings of pleasure exploded and her body began to lightly convulse.

Breathing heavily the trio lay beside one another, one man on either side of the mermaid between them. As Dustin and Will recovered, Adriel suddenly began to laugh nearly hysterically, sounds of pure mirth escaping her lips. The men turned on their sides to face her and saw tears streaming down her beautiful face, coupled with the biggest smile and look of elation that they had ever seen.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"Adriel said after a moment, still crying. "I have been waiting for that for SO long. Will, you have worked a miracle!"

"Thank you for your kind words, m'lady," Will replied. "I am thrilled to see you so pleased. However I must insist that YOU are the miraculous one. Never before have I lain with a woman who has given of herself so completely. So I thank you for that."

"It was my pleasure from the start. But please tell me, what wonderful thing has happened to my body?"

"Essentially I have created a structure in you called a clitoris," Will began. "All human women have them and that is one of the main sources of their sexual pleasure. Unfortunately my skills are not so advanced to be able to give you human legs and and a vaginal canal and anus to allow for conventional human coitus; however it was my hope that I could at least give you an outlet for your building passion."

"Indeed, it was the greatest sensation of my life," Adriel said. "Your skills are of legendary proportion to me. Will my new clitoris remain forever?"

"Alas, no," Will said, regretfully. "Unfortunately it is likely dissipated even now. As Dustin already explained I am only a 3rd year transmuter, and thus my powers are still significantly limited. I can cast the same spell again, but sadly I will not have the power again for at least one week if not longer."

"I see," said Adriel cheerily, although feeling dismay in her heart. "I would eagerly wait a decade to experience that wonderful pleasure again. A fortnight is nothing by comparison."

"There might be another option," Dustin said, chiming in. "We could talk to 'The Hood'."

Will laughed out loud. "'The Hood! Are you mad? You would be more likely to be turned into a rodent that get the first syllable of your request from your lips! And what would possibly make you think she would help us?"

"Who is this person?" Adriel asked.

"She is a student of transmutation at our school - a 5th level one", Dustin replied. "She is called 'The Hood' because she always wears a heavy black robe with the hood pulled up, her long dark hair hanging in her face and a perpetual spell of darkness hiding her features. Her stature is hulking for a female of our race and her voice is deep and raspy. The only real indication of her gender is that her real name is Osmium, a female name. My good friend Will mocks me now because she has a fearsome reputation and is avoided by all."

"To put it mildly," Will added.

"Why would you think she would help me?" Adriel asked.

"Because despite the mystery surrounding her everyone knows that she craves power above all else. She practically lives in the library and has been the top in her class in every year. While she is officially a 5th level, it is widely known that her powers are at least those of a 6th - perchance a 7th. However the dogma of the wizardry school mandates that no levels may be skipped or fast-tracked. Her love of power is something that I believe we can bargain with."

"I know where you're going with this," Will said, his teasing smile replaced with one of admiration. "I think you're mad, but now I understand. You know from our discussions that violet pearls are a key material component for many higher level transmutation spells, and that they're virtually impossible to find. You're thinking that if Adriel can retrieve some you'll have a strong bargaining chip."

"Exactly," Dustin replied. "We'll show her that we have a few and tell her that Adriel will retrieve more if she casts a spell for us. I mean for her - for Adriel."

"You are truly a gentleman," Adriel said, looking at Dustin with warmth. "You continue to be so kind to me, and even offer to put yourself at personal risk." With that she moved closer to Dustin and engaged him in a deep kiss, pressing their naked torsos together.

"Methinks there is more to your bond than just physical attraction," Will said, smiling, after the pair had separated, causing them to blush.

"Indeed, Dustin has become quite dear to me in these past few days," Adriel said. "And I owe you a great deal, too." Adriel leaned over to give Will a quick peck on the lips, and then gently squeezed his deflated member with a wink. Getting a bit of cum on her hand, she licked it up with a sly smile.