A Little Bit of Mermaid Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that enough?" Adriel asked after the fourth time. Dustin's hard six inches was standing straight up and glistening in the sun with a thick coating of pussy secretions on it.

"That is just perfect," Osmium replied. "Now Will, bend over for me and rest your chest on this block of sand [as Osmium spoke an appropriate sized block of sand formed up for Will]. Good, now reach behind yourself with both hands and pull your ass cheeks apart as wide as you can. Perfect. Now Adriel, be a dirty girl for me and stick two fingers in my cunt. Now take the juices and rub them all over the outside of Will's asshole. Do it again to make that ass crack and pucker glisten! Now dip one finger into my hole and slowly stick it into Will's butt hole. How does that feel, Will?"

"It feels most pleasurable, m'lady," Will replied with a groan. "I have long fantasized about a beautiful maid sticking things up my ass to bring me pleasure."

"Things?" Osmium asked, intrigued. "What types of things?"

"Oh, well," Will began, blushing, then groaning loudly when Adriel introduced a second finger into his rectum along with the first. "Tongues and fingers, mostly - the former of which Adriel has been obliging me as of late. But I have also thought of other things...but now I am embarrassed to admit them."

"My dear Will," Osmium began. "We are all on a journey of sexual exploration together. A gorgeous, perky breasted mermaid has two fingers pumping in and out of your ass. You just finished sucking off your friend after licking your own cum off of him. There is no need to be embarrassed by your fantasies with us!"

"Indeed," Will moaned, his pleasure building as Adriel learned to tap his prostate each time her fingers fully inserted. "Please pardon my foolishness. I am not used to having such candid conversations, especially while having my prostate massaged by a beautiful sea nymph. By the goddess, Adriel, you know not what you do!"

"I'm glad you like it," Adriel giggled as she dipped three fingers into Osmium's never-diminishing honey pot, preparing to insert all three into Will's waiting hole. "I hope you like this, too!"

"Ahhh!" Will cried out in a mix of pain, discomfort, and mostly pleasure. "So much! It feels like so much! But it also feels good. Don't stop you little merslut! Keep fingering my ass! I have fantasized about having a beautiful maid sticking a wand in my ass. I have thought of her sticking a carrot or other larger vegetable in my ass, too. In truth I did not know if it would bring pleasure or pain, but now I suspect the former!"

"You are a delightful specimen, Will," Osmium said as she viciously tugged and squeezed on her nipples, very much aroused by Will's pleasure and frank admissions. "I believe that you are ready for the next part of my plan. However it would seem that Dustin is not quite ready, through no fault of his own. Indeed, have we been neglecting you, lad?"

"Nay, m'lady," Dustin replied, looking down at his semi-flaccid cock. "I have enjoyed watching and listening to you all. It would simply seem that my member is not able to sustain an erection indefinitely, even when looking upon your exquisite form and watching Adriel tend to Will's anus."

"What is it that arouses you about Adriel and Will's ass?" Osmium asked playfully.

"Watching her perky tits and seeing how she loves acting the dirty slut is a great source of pleasure," Dustin began. "However watching Will's level of pleasure also excites me and makes me think I may enjoy a similar fate."

"That bodes well for your future," Osmium smiled. "But first we need to regain your erection. And I believe I have the solution."

Osmium pushed off of her invisible chair and strode over to Dustin, standing up facing him with one leg beside each hip. With a smile she slowly began to squat down, bringing her pussy in line with his cock. Dustin's cock began to swell with anticipation, daring to hope that he may be able to enter the exquisite specimen that stood before him. Osmium looked into his eyes with doe-like eyes and bit her bottom lip, the line of freckles on her cheeks adding to her look of innocence. Dustin's cocked raised to three quarters of its full size, roughly one inch away from her dangling labia. Dustin looked down and saw that a string of pussy juice began to exit Osmium's body and make its way down onto his cock. Upon initial contact his cock sprang to full attention, and through some magical means the string of lubricant encircled his entire member, causing it to glisten as it had before.

"Thank you for the compliment," Osmium said with a smile, standing up and walking back to her air cushion. "I had thought that I might need to impale myself on you to regain your full erection."

Dustin smiled and groaned simultaneously, not surprised by the teasing in the least.

"Alright, I believe it is finally time," Osmium announced, now settled back on her cushion. "Dustin is ready to go. Will looks like he is ready to cum again - excellent job on discovering the prostate, Adriel...you are such an apt pupil! Adriel, I need you to resume eating my pussy and Will I need you to sit on Dustin's cock facing towards his face. I know that it seems like a big step letting him fuck your ass, but I promise you will both thank me someday. Even if you ever prefer to bed a maid rather than a man, there will be times in your life when a man is all you have access to and you will much prefer to fuck his ass rather than rely upon your hand alone."

Will knelt on either side of Dustin and slowly eased his asshole onto the waiting pole. Adriel's effective ass stretching and Osmium's slippery secretions allowed for a seamless transition: Dustin felt himself enter a tight and snug tunnel and Will felt a large and smooth object slide against the walls of his rectum to butt up against his prostate. After Will had eased his way all the way down to Dustin's hilt, he slowly raised himself up again to repeat the process. After five or six times he began to increase his pace, and within two minutes he was bucking up and down on Dustin's pole.

"That's it," Osmium purred, grabbing Adriel's head with both hands and grinding her pussy against her mouth. "Grab his hips, Dustin, and fuck him. You can tell he likes it because he has a big erection, too - he likes being your ass slut. Fuck Will up the ass!"

Dustin did just that and began to buck up into Will with more abandon, feeling the cum starting to bubble in his balls. Will grabbed his cock with one hand and began jerking off vigourously, losing himself in the pleasurable sensations in his prostate and ass. Very soon both men crossed the line of no return.

"Cum on his chest, Will!" Osmium cried, her own orgasm also afoot. "Cum up his ass, Dustin!"

With that, as Adriel licked her clit rapidly, Osmium pulled her labia back and began shooting jet after jet of ejaculated onto Adriel's beautiful face. Seeing this, Dustin pulled will into him and unloaded in his butt, while Will shot three long, ropy strands of jizz onto Dustin's chest, hair, and face, the rest of his load dribbling down onto his hand and Dustin's abdomen. Will slowly removed himself from Dustin's shrinking member and laid on the ground beside him, patting him on the shoulder.

"A good fuck, as best as I can tell," Will said between breaths, a smile on his face.

"Indeed," Dustin agreed. "I believe the lady is correct in that was preferable to my hand."

Osmium smiled widely as she stood up to survey the boys. "I have clearly chosen well in making my proposal to you both," she purred. "Adriel, be a dear and scoop the cum out of Will's ass for me. Take it out one finger at a time and use it to lube up Dustin's ass. It would be a shame for him to miss out on the pleasures that Will was able to experience."

Will groaned as Adriel proceeded to probe his recently used asshole with her finger. At the same time, Osmium climbed on top of Dustin, lying on top of him so that her tits rested on his chest, his cum-covered cock nestled into her pubic hair between them, and her face was very close to his. Dustin had his legs spread wide to allow Adriel full access to his back door.

"You are covered in Will's cum," Osmium observed playfully, looking into Dustin's eyes and smiling. "It looks good on you. And it's going to be covering your insides soon, too. Now look at that [Osmium arches her back to bring her perky tits into Dustin's full view] - there is some Will cum on my nipples now. Would you please clean them off for me?"

Dustin obliged with a smile - he wasn't overly excited to taste Will's cum, but he was floored by having this gorgeous Sylvanesti lying on top of him. Her skin was smoother than he thought possible, and the scent of her natural aroma mixed with her pussy secretions was intoxicating. He found himself getting lost in her eyes and enraptured by her beautiful face and freckles. He happily lifted his head and began to suckle one nipple and then the other, cleaning them both thoroughly. He also joined Will in his moaning as Adriel worked Will's cum around and into his anal sphincter.

"Does that feel good?" Osmium cooed, gently pulling his head back from her tits and lying it back onto the sand. "Here, let me clean Will's cum off of your face."

Osmium seductively kissed/sucked the cum off of Dustin's face, rubbing her tits on his chest in the process. Her movements also led to some friction on his cock and it began to increase in size once again, pushing into Osmium's belly. When she finished cleaning him off she reached up to touch her own face and gave a mock frown as she realized she had some of Will's cum on her cheeks.

"Adriel, will you be a dear and clean my face for me, it seems I have Will's cum all over my freckles."

Adriel smiled and removed her two fingers from Dustin's expanding ass. She manoeuvred in front of Osmium, gave her a sweet smile, and began to lick the cum off of her freckles, giving her cheeks little sucks and kisses in the process. When Adriel was finished, Osmium pulled her into a long kiss, their soft lips and tongues exploring one another for a few minutes. Dustin and Will just sat back in awe and amazement.

When the girls broke the kiss, Osmium told Adriel to go back to work on Dustin's ass. Then she looked over at Will.

"How fare your loins, good sir?" Osmium asked the mage.

"They are most satisfied, m'lady," Will replied. "But also feeling fatigued. While my spirit wants to be at your disposal for as long as you which, my physiology has other thoughts on the matter. I feel that I may cum yet again, however it may take more effort and be less impressive, I'm afraid."

"I appreciate your honesty," Osmium began. "Indeed, you have displayed two impressive orgasms thus far. As you may be able to tell, I am a lover of cum and lots of it. And since I am not nearly through with our adventure yet we must remedy this situation."

Osmium chanted a few words in the magical language and pointed her finger at Will's genitals. A soft green mist travelled from her digit to his loins and disappeared under his skin. Will shuddered slightly and suddenly his flaccid cock came to full attention.

"There you are," Osmium smiled. "Your prostate and seminal vesicles are replenished, as is your hormone production in the area. Save the memories of the pleasure you've experienced, its as if you haven't yet been pleasured today. Dustin, you have only cum once thus far today...let us wait and see how voluminous your second cum is before I give you a similar treatment."

"Thank you, m'lady," Will said, smiling. Sometimes it was awfully good to be a mage.

"How is Dustin's asshole coming, Adriel?" Osmium asked.

"I'm up to three fingers now," Adriel replied. "He really seems to like it! I can't wait to watch Will fuck him up the ass now."

"I would enjoy watching that, too," Osmium agreed. "But I'm afraid that's not the next item on our agenda. Dustin in mine for right now, Adriel - Will must wait his turn. Now you've been such a good and eager little slut - and I can now say I have had sex with a merfolk - so I think that it's time for you to get fucked by Will and become a cum slut."

"But how can I, without..." Adriel began, until she felt a tingling in her fin.

Pink light shone from Osmium's outstretched hands and enveloped Adriel's fin. A subtle flash ensued and Adriel was left with two human legs, complete with a tight little pussy (with red pubic hair on top to match) and asshole. Her pussy had fairly prominent lips, similar to Osmium's, but not quite as big.

Adriel sat there stunned for a moment, mouth agape, and then crushed Osmium in a hug, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Adriel cried, squeezing Osmium all the tighter. "I don't know how to thank you!"

"You're welcome, my beautiful mermaid," Osmium smiled. "And you've thanked me enough already. Now go and enjoy your new parts with your boy while I enjoy mine."

Adriel gave her another smile, a quick kiss on the lips and then went to lie on the sand beside Will. She spread her legs apart and looked down at her new bits. Ever the gentleman, Will pulled out a small mirror from his robe nearby (mirrors were used to cast some spells) and held it for Adriel so she could see herself inside and out. Adriel carefully spread her labia to see her pink folds on the inside, and stuck a finger inside her vagina. She brought it back out and smelled it and licked it.

"I taste similar to Osmium," she said. "But a bit different. And I'm not very wet at all."

"Just give it time," Will said with a smile. "We just need to get you excited, which shouldn't be too hard."

Adriel smiled at that. She held a finger up to Will's mouth and he began sucking it gently. She removed the moist digit and rubbed it gently over the clit, sending a shiver through her body. She brought it back to Will's mouth to give him a taste, and then brought it in line with her asshole.

"It's so tight!" she exclaimed. "Your anus and Dustin's anus were tight, too, but mine is really tight!"

"All the better," Will said with a smile. "We'll get it loosened up without too much trouble."

Meanwhile, Osmium had turned her attention back to Dustin and his hard erection poking into her belly. "Are you wondering why I had Adriel lube up your ass?" she asked playfully.

"I have been," he replied. "I assumed it was for Will, but you said otherwise."

"Are you afraid?" she teased.

"Excited," Dustin said. "You've given us nothing but pleasure - some of it unexpected, granted - so I trust you."

"You are a sweet one, mageling," Osmium said, using the term with affection. "The maids must be careful around you! And me, too..."

With that she brought her face to his and enveloped him in a kiss. Her lips were unbelievably soft and tender, and her tongue toyed with his in a playful yet seductive way. As much as Dustin wanted her body - needed it - he would have been content to kiss her for the next hour if she wished it.

That thought was quickly washed away, as Osmium shifted her pelvis to allow his cock to sink into her delicious pussy. Dustin moaned in pleasure, as her cunt wrapped around his cock like a glove. Osmium cried out as well, her sensitive vaginal walls soaking up the sensation of being stretched out. Osmium gave Dustin a wicked smile and began to bounce up and down on his cock, her pert tits bouncing up and down, her freckles accentuating her beautiful face. Dustin, normally a considerate lover, didn't even have the presence of mind to play with her clit or reach up to fondle her tits, so consumed was he with the pleasure in his loins and his eyes. Osmium didn't mind at all - she loved having this effect on men and her Sylanesti genetics made sex highly pleasurable with or without additional stimulation.

After a few minutes Dustin knew that he was going to cum, despite his best efforts to hold back. Osmium had her eyes closed, lost in the sensations in her body, and she began picking up speed. Then, like a blessing from the gods, Osmium began to jerk on his cock, her pussy muscles started to contract, and she cried out with a powerful orgasm. Dustin let go and shot load after load of hot cum deep into her belly, bucking his hips wildly in the process and yelling out loud. Osmium fell forward onto his chest and both parties breathed heavily against one another, momentarily completely spent.

"I don't let just anyone fuck me, you know," Osmium said softly between breaths. "Your kind nature threw me off guard."

"My apologies, m'lady," Dustin replied. "I shall aspire to be a knave in the future. Thank you for giving me the honour of experiencing your body in any case."

The two smiled at each other and laughed, then engaged in a kiss as they recovered.

Adriel and Will had watched Dustin and Osmium for a few minutes, until Adriel absently began playing with her pussy and said "Oh!". Will looked at her and saw the source of her surprise: her fingers were coated in pussy juice.

"That didn't take long," Will smiled. "Stand up and lean over the sand block while you watch Dustin and Osmium fornicate."

Adriel did as she was bid to do and Will knelt behind her, spreading her legs out wide. He planted licks and kisses around the outside of her labia, drawing shivers from her body in the process. Sticking his tongue in her hole, he marvelled at how wet she was - probably a good thing given that her pussy appeared very tight. Craning his face underneath her pelvis he gently licked her clit, bringing her to orgasm around the time that Dustin and Osmium were approaching their own. Adriel moaned out loud, her legs buckled, and she creamed a bit more, covering Will's face in even more vaginal secretions.

"That was amazing, Will!" Adriel proclaimed excitedly. "That was just like the orgasm you helped me to have, but better! No offence..."

"None taken!" Will said. "There is no way to beat having a full set of genitals it turns out."

Will helped Adriel up onto the sand block so she was sitting on it facing him. He spread her legs out and began licking her pussy again, this time inserting a finger. As his finger advanced, it bumped into a think membrane that prevented it from going further."

"A hymen?" Will said aloud, surprised.

"You're welcome," Osmium called to him, still lying on top of Dustin, the final throes of her orgasm settling down. "And don't worry about causing her pain - it's rigged with a healing spell to prevent any discomfort at all."

Will smiled broadly and returned to licking Adriel's cunt. After a few moments he started making his way down to her asshole, when Adriel stopped him.

"Will, I really want you to play with my ass," Adriel whispered. "But I feel like I should save it for Dustin. You've both been so amazing to me, but I sort of feel like he found me first..."

"Say no more, m'lady," Will said with a smile. "I understand completely. Your new pussy - and its hymen! - is more than adequate to peak my interest and desire. You have a good heart, Adriel, which I admire you for."

Adriel smiled and pulled Will close to her to bring him in for a kiss, her legs wrapping around him. Their tongues explored one each others mouths and Adriel enjoyed tasting her own juices to a greater extent, now that she was so wet and had made a mess of Will's face. After a few moments, Will lay Adriel back down on the sand (which turned out to be very fine sand thanks to Osmium, having the texture of satin), her legs spread out wide. Will ran his cock between her labia a few times to ensure it was nice and wet, and then positioned his cock head at the entrance of her fuck tunnel. He slowly inserted his member a couple of inches deep when he hit resistance. With a hard thrust he pushed through Adriel's hymen and sank down to his balls, his full six inches buried inside of her. Adriel let out a cry of pleasure as Will let out a low moan. He pulled out half way and then re-impaled himself a few times, enjoying the tightness of her hole.