All Comments on 'A Little Friendly Advice Ch. 02'

by Thongluver69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
hotmalecophotmalecopabout 14 years ago
Feedback

1st of all: Forgive my English, I haven`t written for several years. Now to your story. GREAT, downright erotic spiced with a perfect ammount of humour. I would really love to read more.

Suggestions? Perhaps they should try out their likes and dislikes. And this story is made to be transferred into the "Romantic" division.

Greets

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

I could see them in my mind and it looked so hot. Your humor was great. I want to find out what happens next. Maybe they will try some more experiments soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fabulous

Good progression. Everything was right on, the dialogue was great and it flowed really well. It will be interesting to see if a relationship builds from this or if it just stays as friends and gets awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE

please continue.. it was hot!

lonelyreaderlonelyreaderover 11 years ago
ooo yeah one more chapter

she needs to finish his education and teach him how to go down on her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

You have written him as cocky but with this gal he doesn't have that luxury or doesn't need it, good vulnerability. She is the female version somewhat but some different twists included, she challenges him and there's got to be a deep lust there. Let's see what comes out. MORE!!

Thongluver69Thongluver69almost 4 years agoAuthor
For the new eyes on this piece ...

Hey all. I realize now I might be getting some new eyes on my old work given the popularity of my most recent story.

Just want to say I wrote this a decade ago, when I was a MUCH shittier writer. I've left it up because I know there are some people who liked this piece but it's definitely not a good showcase of my current abilities.

Thanks for the support on "My Cousin, My Escort." I am hoping to follow it up soon with a new story and can only hope my future work matches the quality some are hoping to see going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story

First to.e reading your stuff very well done. Looking forward to see what else you come up with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuation?

I get you're not happy about this story it being from quite a time ago but to me it was good. Enjoyable enough to want to see more of what happens with these two. At least a happy ending for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I think it's a very good and sexy coupling. That's how a lot of relationships happen

jamievalerojamievaleroalmost 4 years ago
Short, sweet and to the point

I've found that the best married couples are those who are best friends too, which is half of why this story works. The other half is the torrid hot sex. :)

The usual love problem among friends is that it's normally one-sided, so maybe an angle you can take in a sequel is addressing the question: is it love or just lust?

Anyways, I really like this snippet of a story, and hope you write more.

Best of luck!

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 3 years ago
The start of this chapter

Is exactly what I meant on my comment in the first chapter.

We should have seen a bit more of that self-doubt there.

Other than that, very good.

Here's hoping that you'll finish it some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
good story

Although too short, this is a sweet, tender love story, well-conceived and well-written.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Please continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThongluver69@Thongluver69
355 Followers
I'm just a writer who expresses and plays out some sexual fantasies through text. I primarily like the Incest/Taboo genre because of the built-in anticipation you can build with your characters and the inherent long-term relationships you can work off of to build tension. If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES