A Little Friendly Advice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good," she said. "That's really good. It's almost like a double impact of pleasure."

"So you like it?" I asked.

"I do," she replied.

"You want to come for me baby?" I asked.

"Soon," she said.

I watched her move her hands over head and comb through her hair.

"Tom," she asked, almost nervously.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "I think you're fucking gorgeous."

"Hmm," she moaned. "Give me that dick Tom. Fuck me hard, oooh, fuck me,"

I could feel her pussy thrust up to meet me and, within seconds, we were fucking harder than we had before.

"Tom?" Amber asked again. "Do you like that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, do you like it when I thrust up and meet you?" she said. "I like missionary position but I always feel like I could be doing more when I'm having sex this way. I don't want to just sit here, I want you to feel as good as possible. Ooh ..."

"No, it's good," I replied. "It turns me on, it makes me think you're really into it."

"I am," she said. "I really am. You're so damn ... ooh ... good at this."

"Am I?" I asked. "I'm glad you like it because it's getting harder and harder for me to resist the urge to come inside of you right now."

"Oh, you want to come?" she asked. "Don't worry. I'm close. Umm ... yeah ... like that."

I let go of her legs and go back to being positioned directly above her. I could feel my legs sprawl out on the bottom of the bed, my toes curling in excitement.

"Let me ask you something, Oooh ..." I said, my breathing becoming a bit labored. "Am I going fast enough for you?'

"Oh, it's perfect baby," she said. "It's not too ... oooh ... fast that I'm missing every thrust but it's not ... ooh ... slow enough where it's too long ... oooh ... before I feel you enter me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, for a woman, the best part of actual ... ooh ... sex is the feeling of penetration ... oh," she said. "The thing you want ... umm ... to do is focus on the first few centimeters of my pussy, the nerve endings ... ooh ... are all there and when you ... ooh ... thrust inside ... fuck, that feels good ... the feeling of the top of your ... ooh ... dick brushing past our lips is what brings us ... yes, oh yes ... closer to orgasm."

"So like this?" I asked, grabbing my dick again and focusing on thrusting just in the first few inches of her pussy. I would feel the top penetrate her and pull back, feel it penetrate her again and pull back again.

"Oh, god, that's good," she said.

"And what about this?" I asked, doing the same motion but this time rubbing her pussy from the outside at the same time.

"Oh, yeah, keep doing that."

I kept this rhythm up for a little while, not going too deep, and thrusting quickly while rubbing her. She seemed to like it. I could feel her pull me closer to her again and, like we had when we started, she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me deeply.

"I'm going to come soon," she said. "Can you hold off?"

"Definitely," I said. "Just try not to take too long. I don't know how much more of this I can handle."

With those words, I felt a renewed passion deep inside of Amber. I could feel her hands dig into my back again, her pussy thrusting up to meet me even faster.

Then something I didn't expect to happen happened.

As I entered her, like I had countless times now, I felt something strange. It's hard to explain but it almost felt like she was revving up, if that makes sense.

She stopped thrusting up to me and starting thrusting away. I could feel her pussy slow down, which I took as my cue to slow down.

"No, don't stop," she said. "I'm close ... ooh ... really close."

I resumed my speed, each thrust a little faster, albeit a little gentler.

"Fuck me Tom," she said. "Fuck me, fuck me. Oh, god, I want to feel it."

"Yeah," I said. "You want it?"

"Oh god yea," she said. "I'm so close. I'm so close. Give me it ... ooh, slam that cock in my tight pussy baby ... give me every inch of it ... ooh yeah ... oh yeah ... I want it. I want it. Make me cum baby, make me ... ooh ... make me cum."

"I want to," I said. "I want to feel you. I want to feel that pussy of yours. Come on baby, come for me."

She took my hand off her and moved her left hand to her pussy, mimicking what I was doing. I felt her knuckles against my chest as she twirled her fingers over her clit in a clockwise motion.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "Faster, faster, faster ..."

With each word, Amber picked up speed. She was literally talking quicker than I've ever heard her before.

"Faster," she said. "Faster ... ooh god ... oooh, oooh, oooh ... god ... oooh ... yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it ... ooh."

I could feel her thrusting again, this time with reckless abandon.

"Yeah," she said. "That's it. Oh, yeah, yeah, here it is ..."

I could feel her starting to shaking a little bit on my dick. I had a feeling she was about to come.

"Oh, Oh, oooooh," she moaned, letting out a light gasp.

I felt Amber's pussy close tightly on me and then let go. A rush of liquid hit me like a wave. In that instant, I knew that I had given her an orgasm. Her thrusting started to slow down now. She resumed a slower pace.

"Fuck that felt good," she said. "Oh, god, Tom, that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Should I stop?"

"No, no," she said. "I want you to come. I want you to fuck me until you're ready to come."

"Ok," I said. "But should I pull out?"

"Yea," she said. "Pull out right when you're ready to cum."

"Ok," I said. "Can I ask one small favor?"

"Yeah, sure," she said. "Anything."

"Can I fuck you doggy style?" I asked. "I want to see that ass of yours."

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "Do it."

I pulled out of Amber and that took all the willpower I had. In an instant, I lifted her to her knees on the bed, spun her around and looked at her perfect ass.

She bent over and lifted her butt into the air. She placed her head on the pillows, turned it to the side and said, quite possibly, the sexiest words I've ever heard.

"Give it to me," she said. "Fuck me right now."

I grabbed hold of my dick again, lifting it up and down her opening and, without wasting any time, slipped right in.

"Ooh, yeah," she said. "That's it. Fuck me."

I couldn't believe how good this felt. I lifted her left leg a little bit and held onto it with my left arm. Plunging deeper and deeper inside of her, I knew I was close.

"Yeah, baby," she said. "You like that?"

"I do," I replied. "I love it."

"Fuck my pussy," she said. "Slam it inside."

I started thrusting like a man possessed. I could feel my hips moving like a machine and with every push, I knew I was getting closer and closer.

"I'm almost there Amber," I said.

"Shut up and fuck me," she laughed. "Fuck me hard, fuck me like you know you want to. Give me that cock."

I grabbed Amber's tits from behind, cupped them softly. I knew this was it.

"Oh god, I'm there," I said. "I'm ... gonna ... I'm gonna ... cum,"

"Do it," she said. "Fuck me and cum baby. Let me feel you."

My toes curled up again. In an instant, I knew this was it. I could feel the pressure building deep inside of me. Thrust, Thrust. I bit my lip softly. Thrust, Thrust.

I could feel it shooting through my body. There was no denying it.

"I'm cumming," I said, pulling out and shooting my load onto her back. "Oh, god, I'm cumming."

Without missing a beat, Amber spun around and started sucking my cock again. Her lips moved up and down my shaft, milking it, taking all the cum out of me.

"Shoot that load in my mouth," she said.

I don't know how, I don't care how, but in that instant I was cumming like I've never cum before.

It probably only last seven seconds or so but, to me, it was an eternity.

By the time my orgasm subsided, I could feel a chill moving up and down my spine.

I collapsed in a heap on the bed, my breathe labored.

"God, what a feeling," I said.

Amber turned back around to face me, and wrapped her body in my arms.

"That was intense," she said.

It was in that moment that I knew things were going to be great for us. I knew, right then and there, that this was the start of something I'd never forget.

"Thank you," I said.

"Thank me?" she said. "For what?"

"For teaching me what it's like to have good sex," I said.

"Honey," she replied, laughing. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

To be continued (maybe)...

If you would like to see the story progress, please email me with your comments and/or suggestions. The more replies I get, the more motivated I will be to continue writing. Thanks.

12