A Little Harmless Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" I asked.

"Wow", she replied.

"Good. You better get dressed and go home now. By the way, you can do that yourself. Just moisten your finger and rub in that same place. If you want the greatest sensation, pull the hood back and rub that shiny little knob. Look in the mirror so you can see what you are doing the first time, if necessary."

She dressed and left.

The next day and many days thereafter, she would appear whenever she could at my door. I would invite her in. I was usually naked and within minutes of coming in the door, she was naked too. She loved working in my office and even took to doing dishes, making my bed and doing whatever she could to justify being in my house. It was like being married without the hassles.

She also would invite me to get her off. She would tell me of doing it herself. She told me she had taught two girlfriends how to do it. She wanted to know if she could bring them over sometimes. I told her that might not be a good idea but I would consider it sometime.

I never had intercourse with her. I never tried. She never acted like she wanted to go that way. I thought we could have a better relationship continuing as we were.

This occurred about five years ago. I still see her from time to time. When she visits her parents from school and where she now lives, she still finds time to come see me. Boy has she developed. She wasn't bad before but instead of a very sexy girl she has become a very sexy woman. Oh ... she tells me she belongs to a nudist resort now.

The preceding story is mostly fiction. The following is true.

I was vice president and chief administrative officer of a small bank in California. The bank building was relatively small and more space was needed for operations. I looked around, found an office space and moved my office out of the bank building. I had my eye on one of the tellers and asked her if she would be my secretary. She agreed. I ordered furniture and we moved in.

The two of us were alone most of the time and became quite familiar with each other. I knew she had been married and divorced. She was only about 23 years old.

Eventually she told me about her situation. She was Mormon and had gone to BYU. She had become romantically, though non-sexually involved with a young man there. It turns out he was a super salesman, pronounced con man. The first summer they knew each other, he had invited her to visit with his parents in Canada. It was about as far north as humans can go.

She said they gave her a bedroom in the attic. He was to sleep in the basement. However, she said, he would sneak up into her room and get in her bed. She would fuck her but not cum. She said he made the strangest noises holding back. I can imagine. She claimed not to like it but was afraid she would get in trouble if she told. Eventually they returned to school and got married. They left school and lived near the Salton Sea in California. She said they would go to the sea and he would get turned on. He would get her in the car, push her swim suit aside and fuck her. She apparently never had an orgasm.

I don't recall why but they divorced. I guess he was very bad to her.

That was her sexual experience.

Starting one day she seemed very animated. She finally told me she was very horny. I offered to give her relief but she declined. I was such a coward in those days I probably couldn't have helped her anyway. The guilt would have really overwhelmed me. I was married with two little girls.

The next day she was still horny. I asked her why she didn't masturbate.

She said, "What's that?"

I was astonished. I said, "That's where you make yourself have an orgasm with you finger."

She asked, "What's an orgasm?"

I offered to show her but she again declined. I probably could have done that. Anyway, I explained.

"Go home tonight. Get naked and get into your bed. Spread your legs and put you fingers in your pussy. Near the top, you will feel a little knob. If you are horny, you it will be pretty hard. Wet you finger and begin to massage. The more you do it the better you will feel. Keep it up until you have an orgasm. You may not know just what that is but I think you will when you get through."

She agreed to do it.

The next morning when she came to work, she came directly into my office, and was more excited than I had ever seen her.

"Wow", she said, "I have never felt anything like that in my life. It was magnificent. I didn't know what I was missing."

I said, "Okay, now you have at least a partial solution to your horniness problem." She agreed.

Well, you know how women, especially religious women, are. Pretty soon I could tell she was getting horny again. I asked about masturbating.

Her response. "Well, if it feels that good it must be sinful so I don't do it anymore."

Religion!

12