A Little Revenge

Story Info
A cheated on Tracy plots a little revenge.
9.1k words
4.07
53.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers

I couldn't wait to get home and surprise my husband, I'd arranged to take the afternoon off from my work as a secretary and go home a cook him his favourite meal; steak, cooked medium-rare with a Chimichurri sauce and homemade wedge cut chips all served with an ice cold pear cider.

I packed up my desk and turned off my computer and was putting my coat on and getting my long blonde hair out from inside, swishing to first one side then the other making sure it was clear of my dark brown leather biker style.

"Where are you off to girl?" Came Leroy's booming voice from the other side of the small office.

"I'm off to surprise my husband, with a......" I started before Leroy interrupted.

"Oh yeh, like that is it Tracy." He said chuckling.

"Ha ha, but yes there maybe a little some of that."

"Lucky bastard." Leroy said shaking his head gently. I've worked with Leroy for about 4 years, he was the first person I was introduced to in the office and he kind of took me under his wing and looked out for me over the first few months until I found my feet in the company, I don't know his exact age but I guess he's at least 15 years older than me.

I waved him a little good bye and walked out the door and down the steps to my red Golf GTi, I jumped in and drove off home only stopping on the way home to pick up a couple of bottles of pear cider.

I pulled into our street and saw Eric's, my husbands, car already in our driveway. "Hmmm strange, he never mentioned he had the afternoon off." I thought to myself, "then again I never mentioned I've got the afternoon off. Maybe time for some fun before dinner then." As I got closer I noticed there was another car parked across our driveway, "that looks like Michelle's car, what's she doing here?"

I parked up a little down the road and started towards my house. I peered through my own front window and couldn't see them in there, I went across the lawn to the front door and let myself in quietly, his and her shoes were carelessly scattered to the side of the porch. I listened but couldn't hear any voices just a strange rhythmic sound. I looked around downstairs, not in the lounge, nor the dining room, kitchen or study. "Upstairs then?" As I went upstairs the sound became louder and I could hear Eric's voice but I couldn't work out what was being said. It sounded as though it was coming from our bedroom. I stopped a few steps from the top and leant forward and looked left down the landing to our bedroom, the door was open. I could see a scattering of clothes, clothes which I recognised and some that I didn't. My eyes followed the trail of clothes and then up to the bed, I could see the lower half of Eric on his back, the bed bouncing up and down rhythmically. I now recognised the sound of our bed, the sound of the wooden frame creaking as we have sex. I could just see the back of Michelle, her long brown hair flowing down her back as she tossed her head about and giggled and moaned. They then started to move and I edged back a bit, I watched as Michelle lay on her back across the bed, facing away from me and then Eric came swaggering into view, his hard cock bouncing as he positioned himself between her legs and guided his cock into her.

I just couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I couldn't tear myself away. My husband, Eric. Eric who I'd met when I was 17 and got married to when I was 20. Eric, who I'd been happily married to for 9 years. Eric, who I trusted with my life, the man I was planning on starting a family with, we'd spoken about it and had started trying. Eric, the man who was now ripping my heart out of my chest.

I turned dazed and confused and somewhat stumbled down the stairs, out the front door and into my car were I sat just staring blankly straight ahead. I turned the ignition on, the subtle rumble of the sports exhaust burbling as I then drove off with nowhere to really go or idea of where to go. I drove on autopilot and ended up in a small village at what looked quite a quaint village pub. I walked in and instantly doubled the amount of customers.

The young barmaid smiled and greeted me with a cheery "Hello." I returned the smile and looked passed her at the range of spirits. "Hey, can I get a lime Vodka and lemonade please?"

"No problem, would you like to make it a double?"

I thought about it and nodded as I reached for my purse and fished out a £10 note. The barmaid placed the drink on the bar mat and took the money and returned with my change. I sat on a bar stool and stared blankly at my drink, sipping it, just trying to comprehend what I had just seen. Just how long had this been going on? What did she have I didn't?

I finished my drink and nodded for another and the barmaid duly obliged. "Bad day?" She asked.

"You could say that." I then proceeded to tell her what had happened. Her head nodding sympathetically at all the right moments accompanied by the occasional "Oh sweetie" and "that's terrible" and "what an arsehole."

"You know what you want to do, don't you?" She said after I'd finished.

I looked up at her, "no, what's that then."

"Take your revenge on him."

The door then opened and a mixed group of men and women entered and the barmaid was taken away from me and served her new customers.

I jumped down from the stool and walked down to the lower bar and went to the toilet. On my return I was most surprised to see a familiar face standing at the bar. "Leroy?" I questioned. He turned and stared at me and then his big beaming smile spread across his face.

"Whadd'up girl? I thought you were meant to be treating the lucky Eric?" He moved forward and gave me hug and I let myself be taken in his arms. The smell of him filling my senses as I closed my eyes and maybe held on to him that little bit too long. He must've sensed this or have gotten a look from the barmaid. "What's up? What's happened?

I nearly started crying right there in front of him, the emotions and couple of vodka's taking effect.

"Chloe, can you bring my beer over and another of whatever Tracy's had." Leroy said guiding me over to a small table in the corner. Chloe joined us shortly afterwards with a beer for Leroy and another lime vodka and lemonade for me.

"Just so you know Leroy, she shouldn't drive, this is her third." Chloe said placing the drinks down on the table before going back the bar.

"Thanks Chloe." Leroy said before sipping his beer. "Go on then, tell me, why do I find you drunk on vodka and in my local pub?"

So I proceeded to tell him what I saw and how I ended up here. He sat still looking at me with his deep brown eyes.

"I just can't believe he would do something like that." He said after a while.

"I said she needs to take revenge." Chloe said as she cleaned a nearby table.

He rubbed his two day unshaven chin and thought some more as he drunk some more of his beer. "She's right." He finally said pointing a thumb over his shoulder, "now just how to take revenge in the best possible way."

The pub was slowly getting busier as more people finished work and came in for a drink before going home. "First thing we need to do is give you an excuse not to go home tonight, text him and tell him you're out with a few of the girlies from work on an impromptu works night out and you'll be staying out the night. And then we'll get you something to eat and plot his demise."

I got my phone out and sent the text and then watched as 6ft 5in Leroy got up and said "Hello" to a couple of guys, patting them on the back before going down to the toilet. I then watched him come back and was beginning to get an idea of the revenge I wanted!

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." He said and finished the last bit of his beer and went and placed our glasses on the bar. I waved a bye to Chloe and mouthed "Thank you." To her and followed Leroy out the door into the late summer evening. Leroy stuffed his hands in his jeans pockets and walked by my side along the path. "There's a fish and chip shop just round the corner, we'll pick something up from there if that's ok? I'm not the best cook."

"That's fine, you really don't have to, I'll just call a taxi..."

"And go where? You can't go home. I've got a spare room you can crash in for the night and we'll see what the next day brings."

I stopped and stared at him, before flinging myself at him and wrapping my arms around him and started sobbing into his shoulder. "Thank you so much." I managed to say.

"It's ok, what are friends for?" He said putting his arms around me and we continued walking to the fish and chip shop. I bought some chips and had nearly finished eating them from the wrapper by the time we'd got to Leroy's.

Leroy's was a very nice two bedroom semi-detached cottage. The living room was tastefully decorated and situated at the front of the house with a two two-seat sofas at right angles to each other facing the corner where the TV was mounted on the wall. A doorway led through to an equally impressively decorated dining room, my heels clonking on the wooden floor as I followed Leroy into the kitchen and put the rest of my chips on a plate. Leroy opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses and took them into the living room where we finished off our food, each on separate sofas watching a rerun of Friends. "Did you decorate this place yourself?" I asked.

"Yup, why?"

"Nothing really, just it's got the touch of a women. You must have good taste?"

He stared at me and smiled a wicked smile, "Like you wouldn't believe." He replied.

It was late and the bottle of wine was long gone by the time he showed me upstairs to the spare room. It was a decent size and the double bed was neatly made up. "There's a few of my t-shirts in that wardrobe if you want to put one on to sleep in?"

"Thanks, I hadn't really thought about that."

"Pick any of them, its fine."

"Thank you again so much." I said raising up on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek, he was over 6 foot tall and I was only 5 foot 6. He closed the door behind him and left me standing there, I went over to the wardrobe and looked for a t-shirt. Most of them would've been like tents on me, I settled on a grey sports top and got undressed, folding my works clothes and placing them neatly on a chair. Finally I took my bra off and gave my 34DD's a little squeeze as I always do before I put Leroy's top on me and getting into bed.

After an hour of tossing and turning in bed I realised there was something I wanted to do and that something was in bed in the other room. I took a deep breath and swung my feet out of bed and got up, I took my top off so I was just in my simple white panties and quietly walked over to the door, carefully and slowly pulled down the door handle and opened the door a crack. The door to Leroy's room was right opposite mine. I stopped again, my heart beating faster in my chest, "What if this was a mistake?" I thought to myself, "only one way to find out." I stepped out slowly and softly, the floor board creaked slightly making me stop in my tracks. I listened for a second and then stepped further out of my room and placed my hand on the door handle of Leroy's room and pulled the handle down and slowly opened the door and then crept in. I could see his outline underneath the grey covers, his shape rising and falling with every breath.

I padded softly across the floor towards the bed, lifted up the cover behind him and slipped into his bed. He stirred slightly and then I pushed up against his back, my hand running up his arm and down his muscular front. "There's something I want!" I whispered in his ear.

"Oh really girl, and what might that be then?" He replied a little sleepily.

"I think you can guess?" I said as my hand slid round his waist towards the waist band of his boxer shorts.

"Mmmmmm only if you're sure?" He said turning over in the bed to face me.

"Oh I'm sure." I pushed against him my big, bare boobs pushing into his chest. His mouth finding mine in the darkness, his tongue entering my mouth. I tasted the minty-ness of his toothpaste, one of his hands all over my body as the other slid under the pillow my head rested on. I felt the warmth of his cock growing against my thighs. His hand found my boobs and squeezed them hard, pinching a nipple in turn, a small encouraging moan escaping my lips. His hand slid down my smooth stomach to the waist band of my panties and then round to the back and squeezed each bum cheek in turn before pulling at them and pulling them down. I wriggled out of them under the covers as Leroy did the same with his boxer shorts. We're both naked under his covers, my heart is beating so fast I'm sure it's going to burst out of my chest. We're lying face to face on our sides, I reach down and grab his cock and manoeuvre his cock so it's pushing at the entrance to my wet pussy. Our breathing is loud and heavy as I gently rub my pussy along the long shaft of his cock, the head of it just opening up the lips of my pussy.

"Oh my god, it feels so long." I breathed in his ear as my hand clenched the base of his cock and controlled it against my clit, "And so thick, oh fuck."

"Wait till you really feel it." He replied biting the crook of my neck gently. I squeezed his cock gently and this time as the head of his cock opened up my pussy I guided it inside me. OH WOW, it felt amazing, this big, thick black cock filling my white pussy and making me gasp with it. I had no idea how big it was but it was filling me as he pushed it all the way in. I held him there, kissing him, our tongues tangling as I ground my pussy at the base of his long shaft.

It wasn't long before I felt an orgasm building quickly inside of me, his cock was hitting all the right spots, I'd never felt anything like it. My eyes closed and my breath quickened as my orgasm came closer and closer and then it broke through and I came hard on his cock. My screams of pleasure filling the room as my pussy gripped his monster black cock, my nails digging into his back and his bum, I lay on my side impaled by his cock as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through my body. Leroy threw the covers off of us and with him still in me I moved and positioned myself so I was on top of him. I could see him in the dim light, he lifted his head up and took a boob at a time in his mouth, licking, sucking and nibbling on each in turn as I started to ride on his fat cock. I leant right over him so my boobs bounced in his face, his hands on my bum squeezing it hard and pulling at it.

"Oh fuck Tracy, that's the spot." He moaned hornily. I carried on grinding my pussy on his cock in quick, short movements, his whole body going tense, his back arching, his hands gripping my bum hard. Then with a deep growl he thrust his cock deep in me, pulling down on my hips as he exploded deep inside me. His cock pulsing and pulsing, emptying his cum deep inside me before he gradually relaxed. I kissed him softly as I slowly got of him, as I did I could feel his hot sticky cum flowing out of me. I sat round on his bed, the smell of our sex strong in the air. I could smell his cum and my juices as I got closer to his fat sticky cock, I held it at the base as I licked the mixture of my juices and cum off of his cock, cleaning his cock, enjoying the taste we'd made. Satisfied I'd got it all I went and laid my head on his chest.

"I've got a plan on how I want to get my revenge." I said as I traced a finger up and down his thigh as I proceeded to tell him my plan.

I woke still in Leroy's bed, his arm under the crook in my neck. I rolled over and looked at him, he opened an eye and smiled at me. His eyes flicking from my face to my boobs and back up to my face. "So after you've slept on it, still want to do that?" He asked.

"Oh yes, more so than before." I replied and kissed him on the lips.

"Right then, best we get this plan into action then.....but first." He flipped me onto my back and I felt his morning wood pushing against me as he kissed me. I reached down and grabbed his thick shaft and gently moved it up and down my pussy. With the same hand I licked a few fingers and circled the helmet of his cock with them before guiding it into my pussy. He eased into me gently and then back out and all the way back in before he started to fuck me well, my boobs squashed against him as he lay on me, his hips pumping back and forth as his long thick black cock started to move effortlessly in and out of me. My hands running over his back, digging my nails in to him as he spread my legs wide. His balls slapping into me as he kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear, he was getting faster and faster. He then, as if doing push ups, pushed himself up on his arms and looked down at me and smiled, he watched as my boobs rocked back and forth. My orgasm began to build and I played with my own boobs and pinched my own nipples as I looked at him in the eyes, he got faster and faster and then collapsed on me as he came deep inside me again, this time it coincided with my orgasm. His cock pulsing deep in me as my pussy gripped it and tried to milk it. "I could get very used to this." I said

"Me too."

We lay still for a bit, enjoying the feel of each other's naked body and letting the pulsing pass, his breathing slowly becoming normal again.

"Well then, best I go and make some calls and get this plan into action." He said getting off me, it was only then I saw the full enormity of his cock. My eyes went wide, I didn't believe cocks that size actually existed and more to the fact I'd just enjoyed one, TWICE!

"Yes, me too." I said, almost dizzy with the potential fun I was going to be having, but first I had a call to make. I picked up my panties from the bedroom floor and went back to the room I was supposed to have slept in. I picked up my hand bag and pulled my phone out and then noticed my hands were shaking. They carried on shaking as I unlocked it and scrolled through my contacts until I came to Eric's name. I paused and stared at it, taking several deep breaths before pressing dial. I flicked my blonde hair to one side and ran my hair through it as I listened to the slightly digitised ringing occurring at the other end.

"Hey." He said very cheerily.

I bet you've been with that bitch all night, I thought. "Hey," I replied "How are you?"

"Good, did you have a good night?"

I thought about it, "Yes, very good, it was good to let my hair down. Listen I feel a little guilty about going out at such short notice last night and well..... Well, I was wondering, more like hoping we could make some time for each other later this afternoon? You know sexy time, I've got a very naughty thought in my head I'd love to play out.

"Oh, oh really. Well I don't see why not. What's this sexy thought you've got that you want to play out?"

"Now that's a surprise for you to find out, just make sure the living room is clear and put one of the dining chairs in there."

"The mind races, I've got to pop out this morning but I'll be back after lunch."

"Ok then, don't worry about the room I'll sort that out. I'll see you soon."

"Catch you later."

"Bye." I said hanging up and shuddering slightly. "Phew, glad that was out the way."

Leroy opened the door after having put on a pair of jeans, I looked at his tight, toned torso and smiled, he had a big smile on his face too.

"Well?" He asked.

"Game on." I said smiling

"Right then, best I make some calls. I'll drop you a text when I know and I'll see you later." He said blowing me a kiss.

I got dressed quickly and put my hair up in a bun and walked back towards my car at the pub, and headed home. I slowed as I got closer to my home and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that Eric's car wasn't around. I parked on the side of the road next to the driveway and went in my house, it felt strangely empty and not mine anymore.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers