A Little Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers

I checked the time and noticed I had about 3 hours to get ready in and to calm my nerves down slightly. First things first, time to have a quick bit of toast. Whilst I ate my buttery toast I ran a hot steamy bath for me to sink into and relax in. Whilst in there I gave my legs a once over again, just to make sure they were extra smooth to the touch. I also ensured my pussy was neat and very trim, who knew who'd be looking at it later, and I left a very thin 1 inch strip of short blonde hair for them.

I jumped out the bath and wrapped a towel around my slim, lightly tanned and toned body, tucking the knot of the towel between my enhanced 34DD's. I left fading wet footprints as I walked along the landing to my bedroom. I stopped at the doorway and stared blankly at the bed, wondering what it had seen in my absence. Snapping out of my daydream, I marched over to my chest of drawers and began rifling through them knowing exactly what look I wanted for when Eric came home.

As I pulled my black lace G-string up and wriggled into it, my phone began to vibrate a dance along my dresser top. I looked at, Leroy's name was flashing at me on the screen. "Hey." I said answering it.

"What time are we a go for?" Leroy asked.

"Come round soon and you can chill out upstairs whilst we wait for Eric?"

"Sounds good to me, I'll be over in the next hour or so."

"See you then." I said and hung up and went back to getting dressed and ready for later. I rolled the black lace fishnet hold-ups up my legs and got them settled comfortably on my legs. Next up was my matching lace plunge bra which made my boobs look massive and so inviting. I slipped on my long silk dressing gown and sat down to apply a minimalist amount of makeup and to brush and style my long blonde hair into a double French plaid. I had just finished when the doorbell rang, my heart skipping a beat. "Well, there's no going back now!" I said taking a final look in my mirror and going to answer the door.

Leroy was standing there with a big smile on his face, "Hey girl." He said bending down and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey yourself." I replied "Come on in, best we go and wait upstairs for Eric to come home." I led Leroy and his entourage upstairs and to my bedroom. Once in there I watched as first Leroy followed me into the room and then came another black man and another, both were about Leroy's age and maybe a bit smaller in height. Then another two younger black men walked in, one of them carrying a small black holdall, well, my mouth just dropped open and then turned into a massive smile. "Well hello to you all." I said looking around the room, receiving nods, smiles and winks in return. The two younger guys, one with a close crew cut and the other with a small afro, both over 6ft tall and leaning against the wall with their arms folded. Leroy and one of the older guys with receding hair sat on the edge of the bed with the last guy sitting on my makeup stool.

"So, who have we got here then Leroy?"

"This man to my left is Kenny. Over there," He said pointing at the guy on my makeup stool, "That is Shane. One with the small afro is Ledley and his partner in crime is Deej."

I went and gave them all a kiss on the cheek, Ledley and Deej seemed to be bristling with muscles underneath their clothes and I was already getting excited at the prospect seeing them naked. Kenny was a bit smaller but rounder with speckles of grey through his afro hair. And Shane was rounder still but was of a big build to go with it and had a flattop fade. I guessed Kenny and Shane were the same sort of age as Leroy but Ledley and Deej looked young enough to be their sons, maybe late teens to early twenties.

I then heard Eric's key in the door, "Shhhh it's him." My heart beating hard and fast as I listened to him open the door.

"Hey, you in?" Eric shouted up the stairs.

"Yes dear, don't come up though. Go into the front room and I'll be right down." I replied

"Yes boss." He shouted back up the stairs.

"Right, here goes then." I said as I undid the tie around my waist of the silk dressing gown and let it slide to the floor. The guy's reaction was perfect, they literally all stood to attention in more ways than one.

"Fuck Leroy, you've done us proud with this one!" Kenny said as he fist bumped Leroy.

I waved a cheeky, See you in a bit, to them and started down the stairs. Before I went into the living room I took a deep breath and put my best smile on and went in. Eric's jaw fell open and his eyes popped out of his head. "Jeez, what have I done to deserve this?" He asked.

"Nothing yet, now get undressed and sit back down on the chair. I want to tie you up and tease you a little."

He got undressed at lightning speed and sat back down, his cock already hard for me. I grabbed the silk scarves I'd brought down earlier and knelt down in front of him, looking up at him with a cheeky look as I tied each ankle to the chair of the leg before running my hands up his legs and along his thighs to his twitching cock, brushing over it quickly before standing up and pushing my boobs into his face and then walking behind him. First I tied his arms together behind him before then tying them to the chair. The final scarf I tied around his eyes so he couldn't see what was about to come. "There we go sweetie." I said and ran a long finger nail down the side of his face to his nipple and gave it a quick twist.

"Oooooooooh, kinky." He said flinching.

I quietly left the room and saw Leroy looking around the top of the balcony, I beckoned for them to come down and went back into the living room and started running my hands over his body, whispering naughty things in his ear as one by one they came into the room. Deej still carrying the bag opened it up and pulled out some long black tie wraps and quickly strapped them over the silk scarves and pulled them tight.

"What the.." Eric started

"Don't want you running off anywhere too soon." I said.

Deej went and stood back with the others in a loose semicircle in front of Eric, I loosened the blindfold and went and stood in the middle of them. "You should be able to shake the blindfold off now sweetie." I said and watched as he shook his head from side to side until it fell from his eyes. He blinked several times and then nearly rocked backwards off the chair.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He demanded.

"Think back to yesterday afternoon." I replied, I felt Leroy's hand come around my waist, I put my hand on top of it. Eric's eyes going wider still. "I came home early to cook you your favourite meal and surprise you, but imagine my surprise when you were already home." I rested a hand on the belt buckle of Shane. "Imagine also my surprise that Michelle's car was also here."

"Look, Tracy I can" He started

"Don't you dare say you can explain!" I said cutting him off pointing a finger at him. "How can you explain being balls deep in your secretary?" I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier at him. "You didn't even hear me come in the house and come upstairs!" Another hand started to stroke my thigh. "Well now Eric, it's my turn for a little revenge!"

I turned to face my entourage and reached up on tip toes and gave Leroy a kiss before I ran my hand up his top and then down to his belt buckle and looked over my shoulder at Eric as I began to unbuckle it. He wasn't moving, just staring open mouthed, eyes fixated on the scene unfolding in front of him. The others closed around me and I felt hands start to explore my body. My bum cheeks being squeezed and pulled apart, my boobs being squeezed, a hand on my inner thigh, a hand running down my back and stopping at my bra clasp and then another one joining it and fiddling at the clasp before eventually releasing it. I had undone Leroy's belt and the button on his jeans and bent over as I pulled them down, a hand rubbing my already wet pussy through the slim slip of my G-string.

"Fuck man." Deej said "She's fucking soaking already, gagging for this black cock!"

It was true, I was. I was fully immersing and letting myself go to the mercy of these five black men. Deej's fingers slipped inside the material and straight into my wet pussy, my hand grabbed onto Kenny's waist band for balance as my other pulled Leroy's boxers down to reveal his hardening cock. I grabbed and pulled it towards me and began wanking it, I felt it growing in my hand and then when it was its full 11inches I started sucking on it eagerly and noisily. Deej's fingers slipping in and out easily of my pussy, he pulled down my G-string and I stepped out of it so I was just in my black fishnet lace hold ups. He knelt down behind me and parted my cheeks and I felt his tongue darting and teasing my pussy and then up to my tight ass hole, I wriggled and giggled as he did. I looked over my shoulder at Eric, he was still fixated on me and the goings on but even more so, his cock was rock solid. I smiled as I wrapped my tongue around the swollen helmet of Leroy's cock and got back to sucking.

Deej stood up and unzipped his trousers and pulled them down a little and fished out his cock. He was amazingly well hung as well, a very thick looking 10inches or so. I looked at him as he wanked it a couple of times before stepping closer, one hand on my bum the other on his cock as he nudged my pussy lips, rubbing his cock up and down my opening before he eased it deep inside me. My eyes closed in instant pleasure as his black cock filled me, pushing me further onto Leroy. Shane had stripped off and was totally naked and slowly wanking his hardening cock as he squeezed a boob of mine.

"Budge over mate." Shane said to Leroy "That looks good."

Leroy obliged and stood to the side, I kept a hand on his cock and wanked it as I took Shane's monster black cock into my mouth and began happily and sloppily sucking on his black cock. Deej was fucking me well now and pumping into me with his hands firmly on my hips, pushing my head into Shane's belly and forcing his cock further down my throat. A hand smacked at my bum, I turned and saw the grin on Kenny's face and realised that he was also naked with a big black cock in hand, I reached over with my spare hand and took over wanking it for him. I could feel an orgasm building inside me, Deej was really slamming into and it's all I could concentrate on, his cock filling me, stretching me. Hitting all the right spots and then there it was, my screaming orgasm muffled by the cock in my mouth, my legs shaking and nearly collapsing, Deej having to hold me up as my pussy pulsed and tried to grip and milk his cock. I pulled away from him and spun round and knelt before him, his black cock covered in my white juices. I took it in my hand and licked it clean for him and smiled for Eric as he watched, his cock still rock solid with a little precum on the tip.

I moved over in front of him and laid on my back and beckoned Kenny over to me and spread my legs high and wide, Kenny knelt between my legs, his 10" cock bouncing up and down. He leant forward and with one hand guided his cock into my wide open pussy. He pushed in deep first time and laid on top of me, his full weight pushing down on me, his belly against mine, my boobs squashed against his chest. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and looked up at Eric and held his eye as Kenny began to fuck me. My body rocking back and forth under Kenny and his cock, his balls slapping noisily against me. Every thrust forcing the wind out of me, my moans in time with it.

A naked Ledley then came over and stood above me with perhaps the biggest cock of them all, my eyes going wide at it, I reached up and grabbed it. It was thick and solid and as long as my forearm.

Kenny began grunting in my ear and I realised he was about to cum, I let go of Ledley and grabbed hold of Kenny again and held him, digging my nails in him. "Fill my cunt full of your cum." I whispered in his ear. "Empty your balls deep inside me. I want to feel you cum." And then he did, he grunted and groaned loudly and then thrust deep in me, his cock like an iron bar and then it pulsed and pulsed and pulsed as his cum emptied deep inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck yeh." Kenny said as he pulled away, his black cock shiny and still hard, he knelt to the side of me and I took his sticky cock in my mouth and licked it eagerly, tasting the salty mix of his cum and my juices. I stood up in front of Eric, my legs still a little shaky. I sat sideways on Eric's knee, I could feel Kenny's cum leaking out of my pussy and onto Eric's bare leg. I looked down at his rock hard white cock with its purple helmet and a little bit of precum on the tip.

I reached over and pulled Ledley towards me so that he was standing the other side of Eric and he had a perfect side view of us. I wanked Ledley's cock and then, just inches from Eric's face I began to suck on the monster black cock. Noisily and eagerly my mouth glided up and down as much of his fat black shaft as I could take, all the while cum was oozing out my pussy onto Eric's leg. Ledley reached down and squeezed and pinched my nipples, twisting them as tried taking his cock further down my throat, spit dripping down from my mouth onto them. I took his cock from my mouth and held it upright so I could get to his heavy balls and began sucking on each in turn.

He then took his cock in hand and forced it back in my mouth and held my head and began to fuck my mouth, almost choking me and causing me to gag. I spat up and it forced its way out of my mouth and dribbled down my chin and onto my boobs. Ledley was relentlessly fucking my face, I'd never experienced anything like it. Everything was a blur as this monster black cock kept pushing its way down my throat, trying to catch a breath when I could. He then pulled away, multiple strings of spit hanging from his cock to my face. I was breathing heavily as I looked up at him, a smile on our faces, Eric's mouth open in stunned silence his cock still rock hard and throbbing.

I wiped my face with the back of my hand, and not letting go of Ledley's cock, walked over to the sofa and led him to it, he sat down and held his black cock ready for me. I stood on the sofa and slowly, whilst looking over at Eric, lowered myself down onto this monster black cock and felt it spread me wide and fill me up like nothing ever before. On my second descent of his cock I came all over it, grinding my pussy down onto the base of his cock, my hands gripping his shoulders, my nails digging into his dark flesh. My screams of pleasure once again filling the room, I opened my eyes wide as I caught my breath and leant down and kissed him deeply, my tongue dancing in his mouth and tangling with his own tongue.

Deej then jumped up on one side of the sofa and Shane on the other, both with hard cocks waggling at me. I took them in each hand as I bounced up and down on Ledley's cock, his hands on my bum lifting me up and down on his thick, long shaft. I took it in turns sucking on Deej's cock and then Shane's and then noticed Leroy walk over to the black holdall and fish a tube of something out of it. I watched out the corner of my eye as he came back towards me and stood behind me and clicked open the flip top lid. I then felt a cool liquid running down my lower back over my bum and between the cheeks of my bum, he began to rub the oil in and then I felt his thumb push against the tight bud of my bum.

He rubbed his thumb against it before his thumb popped inside and then out and then back in. Still holding onto Deej's and Shane's cocks I looked over my shoulder at Leroy and gave him a cheeky smile, he poured oil over his black cock, making it shine and glisten and look so appetising. And then he stepped closer with cock in hand, the other spreading my cheeks.

I was about to have my first ever anal experience and to my surprise I couldn't wait! I couldn't wait to feel a big black cock deep in my pussy and deep in my arse at the same time. I was getting super excited. My first anal experience in front of my hubby, giving myself over totally to this group of black men, showing my husband how to fuck properly.

Everyone watched as Leroy approached and pushed his fat black cock against my bum hole, one hand on his oily cock his other on my bum spreading my cheeks a little. I then felt it pop into my tight ass hole, I relaxed as best I could and felt Leroy slowly push further and further inside my ass. Ledley's cock still deep inside my pussy as Leroy's filled me up as well and then it was fully in. Oh wow, I've never felt anything like it. I couldn't keep my eyes open I was in absolute ecstasy as they both started to slowly at first pull out and then push in me, getting faster and faster, working together and building up a good fast rhythm. One fat black cock fucking my pussy, another fucking my ass. I was cumming again but there was no let up, my screams of absolute pleasure in the ear of Ledley as my head was buried in his shoulder, my pussy and ass clenching the cocks inside of them.

I reached up and took Shane's cock in my mouth and sucked on it greedily, slurping and sucking on it, slapping it around my face, spit dribbling down my chin. I then took Deej's and sucked on it just as eagerly, wanting to taste more cum from them, trying to feed their cocks down my throat. Swapping from one cock to another as I was double stuffed from behind. Ledley sucking on my boobs as they came up to his mouth. Sucking hard on my nipples and rolling them around his tongue, giving them a little nibble as well, sending tingles of pleasure pulsing through me.

I couldn't believe how much of a slut I was being and how much I was enjoying it. It felt as though I had found my calling, I just couldn't get enough of their cocks it was just a massive bonus they were all so big and black.

I got off Ledley and pulled away from Leroy and turned around on the sofa still on my hands and knees and took Ledley's cock in my mouth and began sucking on it fast and passionately, slurping and sucking on it. Tasting my own juices, trying to take as much as I could in mouth.

Shane then picked up the oil and smeared his cock in it and stood on the sofa behind me, his black cock glistening from the oil. He put one hand on my bum and spread my cheeks and then using his other hand arrowed his cock down towards my bum, I felt the swollen head nudge against my tight opening before it to slowly edged inside of me. He put his hand on the small of my back and pushed down as he stood over my backside and began plunging deep inside my arse.

I had totally forgotten about my hubby tied up to the chair just watching me as I let myself be taken by these five hung black men.

I hungrily sucked on Ledley's cock as Shane pushed in deeper and deeper into my arse, fucking me hard and fast. Ledley started to finger my pussy, sliding two fingers inside of me and curling them forward and then out and pressing hard on my clit, he got into a great rhythm as Shane fucked me. Deej then came and knelt on the sofa in front of me and smacked the side of my face with his thick meaty cock, I kept a hand on Ledley's cock and took Deej into my mouth and sucked noisily on it. He put his hand on my head and began to fuck my face, forcing his cock further and further down my throat. My spit dripping from my chin down onto Ledley's cock making it sticky under my hand.

Ledley's fingers were working their magic, my body starting to shake and tense up again as an orgasm built, I couldn't concentrate on Deej's cock, just the feeling of the orgasm building fast. Ledley's fingers inside then pushing on my clit, then inside and on my clit again. My arse full of black cock, my eyes closed and I bit my lip and tensed up and then I came again. Grinding my pussy against his fingers, gripping them trying to milk them, my arse going tight around Shane's cock.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers