A Little Yearning Ch. 07

Story Info
Cheerleader takes the professor for a ride.
4.3k words
4.47
65.2k
8
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avonasac
avonasac
15 Followers

"Turn off here," Kathy said to him.

The Camaro shook as they rumbled over a cattle grate. The moon was up behind them as they approached a low line of hills and Jim could see the darker shape of a cut opening out before them. The walls of a box canyon rose above them as they continued on the pot-holed road, crossing corrugated patches where the asphalt had crumbled away altogether. The road curved around and they found themselves suddenly surrounded by the towering walls of an old limestone old quarry, light and creamy in the moonlight, rising in blocky stages.

The road sloped down gently to a flat patch where the scrub grass was welted with tire tracks. The area was studded with small pines, most not more than twenty feet high, however, among them rose a giant old sycamore, no doubt predating the quarry operations and left in place for its shade. The scorched remains of a modest shack stood not far from it, reduced to not much more than a chipped slab with a few scraggly blackened stubs of framing. On the other side of the sycamore, a narrow graveled margin circled a still pool of water, glinting black as the car lights swept across it. Between the water and the old tree stood a battered picnic table. Nearby, to complete the amenities, a single rusty barrel was overflowing with crumpled cans and wrappers.

"Very romantic," Jim said hesitantly. In the glare of daylight, he thought, it would probably be revealed as depressingly shabby, but in the forgiving moonlight it did have a charm about it; there was even a sad grandeur to the water-streaked limestone faces rising sheer up from the black pool.

They pulled up facing the picnic table. "Leave the headlights on," she said.

Jim got out of the car and ambled over the picnic table. He wondered why she had asked him to leave on the lights. Kathy came around and paused in front of the car. She put her handbag down on the hood and took out her lipstick and makeup compact. As she stood there, fixing her face, the headlights backlit her and the dress which he had taken to be so conservative was suddenly revealed to be as thin as gauze. It flowed around her figure like a shimmer of light, revealing every detail of her curves in the sharpest silhouette.

His cock had been tumescent from the time he got into the car with her. And the story she told him had excited him so much that his running shorts were already damp with moisture leaking from the tip. Now his erection tented the thin material, jutting out obscenely in front of him.

She walked up to him. "What do you think?" she asked.

Jim pulled her to him, kissing her for the first time, tasting the fresh waxy lipstick. She opened her warm lips to him and met his probing tongue with her own. But when his hand slid lower and cupped her butt and pulled her to him, she pushed him away.

"No," she said. "I didn't come here for that."

"I thought you wanted us to be honest. I want you. I want to make love to you."

"I can see that," she said with a glance at his shorts. "I think you'd better take me home now."

"What? Why'd you drive me out here?"

"I don't know. I thought. . ." She turned her head and he could see tears brimming in her eyes.

"Hey," he reached out to take her arm. " I don't understand."

Kathy slapped him hard across the face, catching him completely by surprise. "Don't touch me!" She turned and starting marching back to the car.

Jim caught up with her in a couple strides and grabbed her around the waist. "Wait. Let's talk about this."

She struggled in his arms. "No, leave me alone." At the same time her ass was grinding against his erection. Jim slid his right hand down to cup her sex in his palm. She tensed her legs as he rubbed his fingers along her lips. She was sopping wet and the thin material quickly became saturated, clinging to her folds. "No, don't." She tried to elbow him but he pulled her closer. His other hand sought her breast, sliding his palm up the taut curve of it to trap her nipple ring between two of his outspread fingers.

She jerked to the side and spun out of his grasp. He grabbed for her and caught the neck of her blouse at the back. It ripped loose with a noise like a zipper, splitting down the seams. She stumbled on the loose skirt and he reached her again just as she came to the car. He spun her around to face him as he backed her up against the passenger side door. She tried to cover her breasts with a shred of fabric. He kissed her again, mashing her warm lips to him and smearing her lipstick. She turned her face away. He could feel her tears on his cheeks. He pressed himself against her, grinding his erection in her abdomen.

"Don't touch my pussy," she said, rubbing herself against his leg.

Jim slid his hand down and tore aside the thin fabric. The moisture was running down her legs. He slid a finger up inside her. She was burning hot. The tight walls of her pussy clung to his finger. He pulled it out.

"No," she gasped.

Deliberately, he inserted two fingers. Her whole body went rigid. She reached down and clutched his hand to her and buried her face in his shoulder. She shook violently for a moment, and then he had to struggle to hold her as she went limp in his arms. He grasped her around the waist and laid her down on the warm hood of the car. "Don't fuck me," she said. He bent forward over her. "Please don't fuck me."

Jim stripped off his shorts and flung them aside. He bent down to nuzzle her pussy with his tongue as she squirmed under him, relishing the sharp, pungent taste of her. Like him, she must have leaking with excitement for a long time. Then he grasped her legs just above the knees and raised them up and shoved his cock into her. Digging his toes into the hard-packed earth, he started pounding her remorselessly, holding nothing back. The suspension squeaked as the car bounced on its shocks and the headlights swept up and down across the trees, causing their silhouettes to dance madly on the canyon wall. "No, don't fuck me," she yelled. "Don't fuck me Harder. . .HArder. . .HARDer!"

He pinned her down with a final thrust, flattening her ass against the hood of the car, and held her there as his cum pulsed out into her.

He kissed her again, taking his time.

"No," she murmured. And as he made to rise off of her, "No," again. She clutched him around the waist, digging her nails into his back. "No," she breathed in his ear. He felt her pussy contract around his softening cock.

He rose up on his elbows and looked down at her. The skin of her chest was flushed and her firm breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply. The tip of her tongue showed through her parted lips and her brow was furrowed, her eyes gazing over his shoulder and far away. She was using her pussy to milk him, grasping his cock firmly with rhythmic contractions. It felt like she was sucking him in even deeper. He began to jerk his hips in response as his cock swelled again to its full length. Slowly he eased it out till just the head was tickling her lips. He used his hand to plow it up and down the groove, then rubbed it firmly back and forth across her clit. He plunged it in her. Slowly, he drew it out and began again. She began to quiver.

Jim pulled out and stood over her. "Give me your mouth," he said. He pulled her off the hood by the waist so she was kneeling in front of him.

She shook her head. "No."

He cupped his hand under her chin and turned up her tear-streaked face. "I'm going to fuck your mouth," he said roughly. "I want to watch you suck my cock." He held her head with one hand and guided the head of his cock to her lips with the other. "I know that excites you," he said as she wrapped her lips around him. "You can't help yourself."

She swiped her tongue over the glans and then drew him in deeper, holding him for a moment before withdrawing again. "Lick it," he ordered her. "Touch yourself." She held it up, nibbling up and down the big vein and then licking the underside of the glans. He leaned forward as she brushed her lips down his shaft and licked at the tight sack of his balls. He went up on his tiptoes as her tongue slid back along his scrotum and prodded between the clenched cheeks of his ass. She was running her hand up and down his shaft as she grazed his asshole with her tongue and he had to grab her hand by the wrist to stop her.

"No, not yet." he said. Lifting her up under the arms he turned her around, hugging her to him, rubbing his cock up the crack of her ass while delicately circling her clit with his finger.

"Don't," she said, "Don't, it's too sensitive."

He bent her over the hood of the car. She arched her back so her butt jutted up in front of him, its smooth swelling curves thrown in relief by the soft moonlight. The reflected light of the headlights glinted off the moisture in the shadows between her legs.

"Don't fuck my ass," she said. Jim leaned forward, his cock just grazing her pussy. He wondered if he'd heard her correctly.

"Please don't fuck my ass."

He leaned over her and grabbed her handbag and spilled the contents out onto the hood. There was a small tube of vaseline lip gloss. He squeezed it all out onto his finger, easing it down the crack of her ass till her found the puckered little button. Slowly he eased his forefinger inside her. She gave a deep moan. He eased it out and then in again a little deeper. She reached back between her legs and pressed the head of his cock to her clit. Rocking back and forth, she was gradually nudging his finger deeper inside her.

He drew his finger slowly out and slid the head of his cock up till he was prodding at her. Gently he cupped the cheeks of her ass in his hands. She came up on her toes and pressed back on him. She was so tight, but his cock was as rigid as cast iron and wouldn't bend. He pressed her butt cheeks apart with his thumbs and gave a deep grunt as the head popped inside. She started making rhythmic little "ohs" as she continued to bump back against him, pushing him deeper. She was circling her clit with two fingers, faster and faster. He wanted to make it last, watching his cock slide in and out of her ass, but he couldn't restrain himself any longer and he started to pump in and out, pushing her down. She spread her hands on the hood of the car and he watched the waves ripple across her round ass as she butted up against him.

"Don't come in my ass," she said. "Oh, god, oh, no, oh, no. . .OOOOh!" The tension went out of her legs as she came. He was banging her relentlessly.

He broke out into a sweat and the cool air just seemed to make him hotter. He felt his balls tighten and the head of his cock swelled till it seemed it would burst and then it did and he was saying, "Kathy. . .Kathy. . .Kathy. . ." as he shot his sperm into her.

She collapsed onto the car. Gingerly, he pressed the cheeks of her butt apart and eased out of her.

For a while, they lay there draped across the hood of the car, Jim on his back beside her, too spent to move.

"You ripped my dress." She rummaged in the back seat of the car and found her cheerleaders outfit in her gym bag.

Jim followed her with his eyes as she changed. She wouldn't meet his gaze. "Are you all right?" he asked.

She gave a curt nod. "I'll take you back now," she said.

She didn't say much on the ride back. He asked her again how she felt. She shrugged, shot him a quick smile. "I guess I'll be sore tomorrow."

"That's not what I meant. What I want to know is, am I going to have the defensive line showing up at my door tomorrow? Did I step over the line back there?"

She smiled. "Do you think you really had a choice?" She pulled the car over to the side of the road, leaned across and kissed him. "You older guys are just too complicated, you know."

It was about an hour later, after dropping Jim off a block from his house, that Chicklet returned to the quarry. She pulled up by the picnic table again and doused the lights. Stepping out of the car she looked around. There was no sound but the rustle of the dusty sycamore leaves and the whisper of the wind in the pines.

"Billy?" she called.

"I'm here," he said, coming up behind her.

"Did you get it? Let me see."

Billy was visibly upset, his face drawn and pale. "Are you all right? You told me not to interfere, no matter what happened, but I didn't expect. . . I don't understand. What's going on, Sis?"

She held out her hand. "Give it to me, Billy. I'm not in the mood, all right?"

His hand shook slightly as he passed over the small video-cam. Eagerly, she sat down at the picnic table and opened up the small screen. She fiddled with the controls for a moment in the moonlight.

"I already rewound the tape," Billy said.

"You watched it?" she asked him. When he didn't answer she turned to look at him. Her gaze panned down to his pants. She could make out the outline of his erect cock against one leg and a darker blotch on the fabric of his jeans. She turned down her mouth. "Of course you did. Pervert."

Billy blushed. "What are you going to do with that tape?" he asked.

"I don't know," she mused. "I thought. . . Well, he said he's going to pass Dwayne, so. . ." She shrugged. " I guess it would be cool just to have it, you know."

"You're the pervert," Billy accused her. "You know what I think? I think the tape's not even all the important to you. You just wanted to know someone was watching you, didn't you? You just wanted to make me watch you. You're some kind of exhibitor."

"Exhibitionist," she corrected him. "What's the matter, Billy, are you jealous?"

"I'm going to tell Mom what you did."

"Don't be an idiot," she said dismissively. "You want to explain to her why you sat by watching your sister get raped and recorded it on video?" She pushed "Play" on the camera and the little screen came to life, bright and vivid the moonlight. The voices were muted but audible. She watched as they embraced, as she spun away and Jim caught her and ripped her dress. He bent to taste her pussy and then began to fuck her. Behind her, Billy shifted uncomfortably on his feet.

She turned to look at him. He wouldn't meet her gaze. "Tell me, Billy," she asked him. "What was your favorite part? Was it where he licked me, or where he came in my pussy, or where he stuck it up my ass?"

"Please don't, Sis."

"Don't what?"

"Don't talk like that. Don't tease me."

"Or what, Billy? Are you gonna come in your pants again?" He turned away. She grabbed him by the arm. "Go on, I want you to watch it, Billy. Watch what a man does."

On the little screen Jim Donne was between her upraised legs, making the car rock as he fucked her with short powerful strokes. Billy groaned. She could see the beads of sweat along her brother's forehead.

"Take it out," she said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Take it out."

Hastily Billy unzipped his jeans and awkwardly extracted his rigid member. He wrapped his hand around it and started to come right away, spattering the table. "Oh, God!"

"Jeez, Billy, get a grip, will you." Chiclet snatched up the camera.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." Billy sagged on his feet but continued to massage his erect cock. "Show me the rest. Please."

"Aren't you done? No, I don't think I will. You said you were going to tell on me," she mocked him in a mincing voice.

"I didn't mean it. Please, Kathy."

She considered for a minute. "Not till you show me a some respect. I think a little groveling might be in order. Get on your knees."

She turned on the bench to face him. "Billy," she said. "From now on, I fucking own you. If I ask you to do something, you're only question is going to be 'When?' Now lick my feet."

"What!?"

"Was that a 'When?'" She was fiddling with the controls of the camera. "I guess you don't want to see the rest of this after all."

He bent down to kiss her shoe, tasting grit.

"Not my shoe, moron. Take it off. I said lick my foot."

Billy slid off her tennis shoes. He bent to lick her instep. He made a face. It smelled like old socks.

When he went to pull away, she put her other foot on his head, holding him down. Truthfully, Kathy wasn't all that into having her feet slobbered on, but his obvious reluctance spurred her on. "Now this one."

He looked up. She was video-taping him. "Now the bottom," she said lifting her sole to him.

Billy gave a sharp intake of breath. "You aren't wearing any panties."

"Oh, yeah." She put down the camera and hiked up her short pleated skirt to look. "He filled me with so much stuff, it was leaking out of both ends. They got so nasty, I tossed my panties out the window." Parting her legs, she ran her finger along the lips of her pussy, spreading them open. "I'm still all gooey."

Billy was frozen like a deer in the headlights.

"You want to lick it, don't you? You want to taste his cum on me."

Billy shook his head.

She smiled. "Yes, you do. You'd do anything for me now. This is what you dream about it, isn't it?"

"No. Not like that," Billy protested, but his hand was locked on his angry red cock, and a line of moisture ran down his knuckles.

Kathy stood up and propped her butt against the end of the picnic table. She held up her skirt. "Come here, Billy. You're going to lick his cum off me."

"No."

"What's the matter, are you homophobic?"

"I ain't no homo."

"I'm not going to ask you twice."

Billy shambled across to her on his knees. Unconsciously holding his breath, he bent forward. Her pussy was rose red in the pale light, the lips puffy and coated with a whitish sheen. The smooth flesh of her thighs was scratched and mottled, and he could smell the sharp tang of her sex. He was painfully erect.

Impatiently, she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him forward, burying his nose in her matted bush which was crusted with dried semen.

Tentatively, he licked at the lips of her sex. The taste was acrid and salty. He ran his tongue gently up and down the folds of her pussy, licking the stubbled flesh where she had shaved the lower part of her mound and the closely trimmed hair of her bush. Softly he teased the hard little bud of her clit out from under its fold. He paused to look up at her.

"Go on," she encouraged him, surprised by the tenderness of his touch on her bruised flesh. "That's good." Her eyes were bright, her lips parted. Her breathing pushed out her breasts against her spandex top, the nipples two little exclamation points.

Billy traced the contours of her sex with exquisite slowness, easing his tongue into every fold and cranny. He ran his hands up the back of her legs to cup her ass in his hands, holding her to him as he probed deeper. He felt her legs quiver as he pushed inside her, pressing up against the top of her channel to flick at her clit as her withdrew.

The dappled moonlight seemed brighten as Kathy's pupils dilated. All her senses quickened. She could hear the rustle of some squirrel in the fallen sycamore leaves. She could smell the tang of the pines and the wetness of the still artesian pool.

Before, she had felt too drained to even contemplate coming again. She was just going to make him taste her pussy, she told herself, and rub her juices all over his face. And then, when his desire overpowered him, when he no longer wrinkled up his nose and was lapping at her eagerly, she'd push him away. She'd leave him livid with frustration. She hadn't expected this sudden arousal on her part. Like a drug, it seemed the more she did it, the more she wanted. She tried to still her shuddering, tried to slow her breath and relax her clenched muscles, but in the end, the feeling was irresistible, and all the holding back just meant that when the damn burst it was that much more overwhelming.

She dug her nails into his scalp and crushed herself to him, groaning from deep in her belly as her pussy spasmed and flooded with moisture.

avonasac
avonasac
15 Followers
12