A Little Yearning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sagged against the table, Billy took hold of her hips and turned her around, pushing her face down, her butt jutting in the air. He pressed her cheeks apart and she felt his tongue search out the puckered bud of her asshole. "Oh, God!" she gasped. No one had ever teased her like that before. She couldn't believe how intense the sensation was. She had hardly recovered from her first orgasm when she was caught in the throes of another as his tongue rasped on nerves that were even more inflamed, if possible, than her poor abused pussy's.

As she shook uncontrollably Billy rose up behind her. He took hold of her shoulders, pressing her face and breasts against the table and thrust his cock hard into her pussy.

"NO, Billy!" she screamed at him. "That's not funny." The edge of the table cut into the front of her thighs as started humping her for all he was worth. "Don't. . .don't. . .don't," she gasped, till with a final thrust that jounced the whole table forward he slammed into her as deep as he could go, his tight, hairy balls mashed up against her clinging lips and clit. His hands clutched at her desperately and she could feel his cock pulsing inside her as Billy's most fervent fantasy came true.

He released his painful grip and Kathy sagged on the table, her muscles turned to water. The drool had run out of her mouth and coated her cheek where it pressed against the table. She tried to lever herself up and pushed back at him with her butt, trying to bump him off her. To her surprise she felt his still erect cock pressing now at her asshole.

"NO, BILLY! Don't you dare!"

But unlike the first time, when Jim had, in a sweaty delirium, shoved his sizeable cock into her with difficulty by main force, Billy's smaller, curved member seemed to be just the right key for this particular lock, and he slid in past her loosened sphincter before she even thought to bear down and lock him out. She tried to shake him off but only succeeded in seating him deeper. He bent forward over her to press his lips to the back of her neck, holding himself up on his elbows, just barely making contact where her ass pressed against him, and she found herself slapping her ass back against him, using her knees to push up and back at the same time. She was on fire down there and the warm sticky fluid running out of her sopping pussy and down the inside of her legs did nothing to cool her.

Billy eased back a little more and now she was desperately slamming back onto his cock, and he held still, letting her beat at him like a storm surging on a rocky point. He was in control now, they both sensed it. "Fuck me," she whimpered.

"Say it." He pushed into her, matching her rhythm.

"Please. Fuck me. Please." Billy grabbed the side of the table to steady himself as she flailed under him, arching her back and using her thighs to drive herself back on him. The trees and distant stars seemed to whirl about his head, and he held on for dear life as their frantic coupling crescendoed and he shot a final desperate dribble of cum into her depths as her willing flesh seemed to melt under him.

12