A Little Yearning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got off the elevator, Katie whispered, "Just stay close behind me." Billy hurried to keep up with her as she strode briskly down the hall.

The guard shook down his paper as Katie walked up to him. He wasn't ignoring her, far from it. He smiled broadly, his eyes gleaming. She had discounted her own beauty. He said something to her and Billy suddenly realized he was speaking Spanish. Now we're really screwed, he thought. But Katie gave a demur laugh, her eyes cast down, and answered him back. The guard turned to push the button for them and continued to talk to Katie until the elevator arrived. He hadn't even glanced at Billy.

"I feel sick," Billy said to her as the elevator started its slow, creaking ascent.

"There's a poker game in one of the suites, he told me," Katie explained. Billy trailed behind her as she went down the quiet hall. She pulled up in front of 415 and rapped on the door without hesitation.

They waited for a moment. She knocked again. "There's no one here," Billy said with evident relief. "Let's go."

Instead, Katie took out her passkey and opened the door. "Wait!" Billy said. "You can't just go in there. What if someone comes?"

Ignoring him, Katie stepped inside. Reluctantly, Billy followed her. He wasn't going to wait alone out in the hall. He eased the door shut behind him.

They found themselves in a well-appointed sitting room, one of the armchair lamps casting a dim light. The door to the bedroom was ajar. Katie stepped forward and fumbled for the light switch.

"She's here!"

Billy pushed her aside where she was bending over his sister. She shook Chiclet gently by the shoulders. "Come on, sis. We've got to get out of here. This is no time to be taking a nap."

"It's no use, he drugged her," Katie said.

"Wake up!" Billy shook her more roughly.

"Sssh!"

"Wh. . ." Billy started to say, but then he heard it to. Someone was talking outside the door. They heard metallic grate of the key in the lock.

"Quick!" Katie hissed. She took him by the arm and shoved him into the closet across the room opposite the foot of the bed. She squeezed in after him and pulled the door to but didn't latch it so they could still see out through the crack.

They heard two men murmuring as they crossed the sitting room and came into the bedroom. Billy held his breath, expecting any moment they would cross to the closet and throw it open. Instead they went directly to the bed where they bent over the sleeping form of his sister.

The first man, taller and heavier, had a swarthy complexion and curly black hair going white at the temples. He wore slacks and a dress shirt with French cuffs, unbuttoned at the top. The other had his suit coat on, his tie neatly centered, his thinning blond hair combed back from his forehead. He kept glancing at the door behind him and unconsciously wringing his hands.

It was a tight fit in the clothes closet. Billy's back was up against the wall and his head butted up against the shelf overhead. As Katie bent forward with her eye pressed to the crack in the door, her butt was pressing up against his groin. Billy made a soft uneasy sound deep in this throat as he shifted on his feet, and Katie turned to him and held her finger up to her lips. "Quiet!" she mouthed silently at him.

Leaning forward he could see over her shoulder into the room. They were staring straight across the room at the foot of the bed as Momo drew down the cover and sat beside Chiclet. Billy felt Katie tense up, then he noticed it too: the small nickel-plated gun in an ankle holster revealed when his pants rode up. His voice was indistinct but Billy could see plainly as the man pulled down Chiclet's top and fondled her breasts, and then lifted her skirt, nudging her leg aside and caressing her pussy with his big, hairy hand.

Katie was trembling. Billy put his arms around her. That seemed to reassure her and her shaking subsided. But now he was presented with a more pressing problem. As Momo's finger began probing his sister's pussy, Billy's cock started to swell uncontrollably. Surely Katie could feel it now through the thin skirt as his rigid member jutted up between them? But she didn't shrink away. He could feel her respiration deepen. Her tense body seemed to radiate heat.

Tentatively he slid his left hand up to cup her breast. He could feel her heartbeat quicken. He half-expected to get an elbow in the ribs. When she didn't protest at this, he began to gently caress her, marveling at the unique combination of softness and firmness. He could feel the nipple swell under the fabric of her blouse as he rubbed his fingers across it. Almost imperceptibly at first Katie was bumping back against him, trapping his cock between the firm cheeks of her butt . He rocked up on the balls of his feet as he started to grind against her. His right hand, fingers splayed out over her abdomen, slipped lower till she caught his wrist to stop him. She locked her fingers into his.

Billy could see Momo raise his finger, trailing moisture, to his nose. He was droning on about something to the other man, but Billy wasn't listening. His eyes were locked onto his sister's pink, moist pussy, its swollen lips glistening in the shadow between her thighs. His arms tightened around Katie as he hugged her tighter. The world seemed to contract around him as he closed his eyes and buried his nose in her hair. The scent of her was intoxicating. She was bumping back against him more insistently. Billy's head was floating as he seemed to lose contact with the floor, drifting dream-like, his whole world narrowed down to the feel of the supple curve of her butt pressing up against him. He felt a gut-wrenching surge begin rise up from deep within him that he was powerless to stop. . .

Without warning, he was catapulted forward as Katie threw open the door and burst out of the closet. Billy's arms wind-milled as he stumbled and fell face-first to the carpet. Someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't hurt me!" he yelled.

"Get up, for Pete's sake," Kathy said, pulling at his arm. "They left. Can't you see?"

"I'm sorry," he said, clambering awkwardly to his feet.

"Never mind. We've got to get her out of here. We don't know when they'll be coming back. Can you carry her?"

"I can pick her up but we can't just carry her out of here. What if someone sees us in the hall? What about the guard?"

She considered for a moment. "Try to wake her up," she suggested. "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going? Hey, wait, you can't leave me here!" But she was already out the door.

Billy went to the mini-fridge. There was a selection of bottled beverages and a small cardboard bucket of ice in the freezer. He took the ice bucket and up-ended it over his sisters head. "Come on, Sis, wake up!" he said, shaking her shoulder. The ice pooled around her neck with bits stuck in her hair but she didn't show any sign of coming to. Billy tugged on her arm. "Come on. Come on. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but that guy has got a gun and we can't stay here! You gotta wake up," he pleaded with her.

He almost threw himself under the bed as he heard the door open, but it was only Katie. She was pushing a cleaning cart. It had a bucket and mop and a vacuum cleaner at one end, a stack of folded linens and cleaning products on the other and in between a laundry basket .

"Quick, get her into this," Katie instructed him.

Billy grabbed his sister under the arms and half-dragged out of the bed. Katie got her legs and together they swung Chiclet over the laundry basket. She dropped into it in a boneless sprawl, butt first. Billy pushed and pulled at her till he got her legs and arms inside and Katie threw the blanket in on top of her. Chiclet shifted in her sleep and began to snore softly.

Katie stuck her head out the door to check the way was clear. She gave a Billy a nod. They closed the door softly behind them and started down the hall toward the elevator as fast as they could push the cart, leaving a wake of personal-sized shampoos and hand towels behind them. They were almost to the elevator when it chimed. Someone was coming up.

Katie used her passkey to throw up the door to the room nearest the landing and they wheeled the cart inside just in time to shut the door as the elevator doors opened.

They heard a muted conversation pass down the hall as Billy stood with his back against the door.

"I can't take much more of this," he said.

"We'll stay here," Kathy decided with a quick glance around the empty room. "Until she wakes up. No one's taken the room yet and they're not likely to at this late hour, so we're safe here. Help me get her out of the laundry basket."

They wheeled the cart into the bedroom and manhandled the limp girl onto the nearest twin bed with some difficulty. It was a lot harder getting her out of the basket than it had been getting her into it. Chiclet was still unresponsive and didn't wake up in spite of the rough handling. When they finally had her stretched out on the bed, they looked at each other, suddenly feeling awkward.

"You were really brave, Billy," she said. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"No, you were," he said. "You were amazing. And I was like"--he crossed his arms over his face and screeched in a falsetto voice--"'Please don't hurt me!'"

Katie giggled. Then Billy was chuckling too, and soon they were both bent over laughing hysterically.

Katie wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at him. When she did that, Billy felt his knees go weak. She came over to stand at the foot of the bed with him, her arm lightly brushing against his.

"Your sister didn't have her panties on," Katie remarked, her face thoughtful, looking down on the unconscious girl. "Do you think Lucky might have already, you know. . .?" Chiclet was breathing roughly, working her jaw in her sleep. Under the shadow of her short skirt, they could see the darker patch where her thighs came together. Katie leaned forward and lifted her skirt. "I don't see anything. . ."

Billy made a strangled sound deep in his throat. She turned to look at him. He immediately hung his head, his eyes on the floor, but his face was red with embarrassment. There was a small damp spot where the head of his erect cock tented the thin skirt he wore.

"She is hot, isn't she, your sister?" Katie teased him. "I bet you've fantasized about making it with her, haven't you?"

Billy shuffled awkwardly on his feet. He shook his head. "You don't understand. It's not her at all. It's you. I'm so in love with you," he blurted out. "Ever since the first day I saw you when you were in that pink blouse and leotards trying out for the cheerleading squad. You looked so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off you. And ever since. . . But you never even noticed me. I know I'm not a good athlete or handsome or even smart or anything. But you're so wonderful, I couldn't. . . I just. . . It's all I think about," he finished miserably, his eyes brimming with tears.

Katie was touched. She turned and wrapped her arms around him, trapping his arms down at his sides. "I'm so sorry, Billy. You're a sweet boy. I didn't know."

Billy's shoulder was snuggled into the valley between her breasts and where his hand hung by his side he could feel the back of his fingers rub against the warm swell of her mons as she pressed up close to him.

"You're shaking like a leaf," she said. "Shush. . .there now," she leaned her head against his shoulder. "It's O.K."

Billy's chest heaved as he stifled back his sobs.

"Billy," she said softly, clutching him tighter. "Look at me, Billy."

He turned to meet her unblinking gaze, lost in those rich brown eyes like he was being drawn into a whirlpool.

"Be still," she said. She drew her hands down across his shirt till he felt her fingers tugging at his waistband. She eased her hips back for a moment and he felt the skirt fall down to pool around his ankles. Then she hugged him tightly again, pressing her pussy up against the back of his hand. He felt her right hand drop down to rest on the curve of his naked butt while with her left she brushed down across his belly to close her fingers firmly around his erection.

Billy's eyes rolled up as her touch sent what felt like a few thousand volts coursing through him. "Look at me, Billy," she said.

She held his eyes as she stroked him.

Billy had been tumescent, if not in strident erection, ever since he had first run into Katie at the hospital. Now the relentless pressure, the distillation of all those hours and days and months of frustrated desire was released in an instant. He cried out as he started to come, his pelvis jerking forward as he blasted all that yearning in six mighty jets up into the air.

"Gosh. That was a lot," Katie said. She looked down on the prostrate form of his sister, spattered now with gobs and gooey strands of cum all the way from her knees to one large drop that shone like a pearlescent beauty mark on her cheek close by the corner of her slack mouth. Something about the sight gave her a striking sense of deja vue. Katie looked down at the red-tipped member clutched in her sticky fingers.

She shrank back, dropping him like a hot potato and frantically wiping her hand on her skirt.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "You bastard! That was you! That was YOU behind the gym that night! I couldn't see his face. . .I thought it was Dwayne, but then I found out it wasn't, but I didn't know who. . .but it was. . ." She pointed at his jutting cock accusingly. "It was YOU!"

Billy plummeted from heaven to hell in a heartbeat. As quick as the flip of a coin, one giddy moment of unparalleled bliss had become a nightmare of shame. He knew that look on Katie's face. It was remarkably like the one that her mother Carmen had given him that day just before she started raining slaps and punches and curses down upon him.

"I'm sorry," he said, shrinking back and holding up his hands placatingly. "I didn't mean to. She tricked me," he pointed at his sister. "She made me do it."

"Oh, how could you?" Katie cried bitterly. "I thought Lucky was cruel, but you're worse by far." Her lower lip began to quiver, but her eyes sparkled with rage. "You said you loved me. How could you treat me like that? Is that what you think love is like?"

"Oh, God, please don't cry," he shook his hands futilely as the tears started to spill over onto her cheeks. He sank to his knees. "I've been a fool. I am a fool. I'm an idiot. Chiclet told me you wanted me. She even told me that you'd done. . .done that with some other boys. That you liked it. I don't know why I believed her. She was just using me to get at you. She thought you were making eyes at Dwayne. I can see that now. But I wanted so much to believe her, that you liked me. I wanted to believe her so bad. I just got carried away. I never meant to hurt you. Please don't hate me," he pleaded desperately. "I couldn't bear that." He hid his face in his hands, sobbing.

"I'll never forgive you, Billy Bonney," she said coldly, "Or that monster of a sister of yours. To think that I came up here to save her from Lucky. I should have left her there to be used. It would have served her right. Fuck her. And fuck you, too."

"Please, Katie. . ."

"Shut up," she snapped. "You disgust me. Stand up."

He thought she was going to hit him as he got awkwardly to his feet. He deserved it. In fact, if it would help her get past her anger, he welcomed it. So he didn't raise his hands to defend himself; he just hung his head in shame, glancing at her from under his lowered brow.

"Look at her," Katie said to him. "Look at your sister, Billy." And when he did, she bent down and drew up Chiclet's skirt. Roughly, she pushed her legs apart. "That turns you on, doesn't it?"

"No, Katie, I don't. . .please, don't. . ."

"Don't pretend you don't want to. Look at you," she said, nodding at his erect cock. "All this bullshit, love this and love that. You're really nothing but a brainless dickhead, ready to fuck anything that moves, aren't you? A sick dickhead. You'd even fuck your own sister. Go on then," she said. "Fuck her."

"I don't want. . ." he started to say, but she stepped around behind him and shoved him roughly, his feet tangled in the skirt, down onto the bed over his sister.

Billy caught himself with his outstretched hands. Katie sprawled onto his back, forcing him down onto his sister. He felt her reach around his waist and fumble for his cock. When her fingers closed around it he gave an involuntary groan. Her breasts pressed against his back. She was stroking him, nudging him forward.

"Lift up her legs," she ordered him. Billy didn't even think to resist. She was right, he thought. Her assessment of him was entirely correct. He was a dickhead.

She was using his stiff cock like a dousing rod, questing around in the dark space between Chiclet's thighs. A deep moan told Katie she'd found the mark as the head of Billy's cock was enveloped by the warm, clinging lips of his sister's pussy. She gave him a push on the butt just like you'd set a swing in motion and he started pumping in and out, helpless now to stop.

She came around to stand beside the bed. Billy was bent over Chiclet, propped up on his arms, his eyes closed, his mouth hanging open as he slapped into her wet pussy, the mattress squealing in protest.

"Harder," she instructed him flatly. She bent forward and pulled down Chiclet's top to reveal her breasts. Roughly she tugged and twisted the nipples till they engorged, leaving red welts from her fingers across the creamy skin. "Open your eyes. Look at her, Billy. Don't pretend you're fucking someone else."

Billy opened his eyes. He looked at his sister and froze. Chiclet's eyes were open. She was staring up at him, uncomprehendingly.

"Dwwayne?" she slurred. "Wha. . .Billy? Billy, is that you? What happened to your hair?" She was gulping big breaths as if she'd just come up from a long immersion underwater. She shook her head to rid herself of the cobwebs clouding her vision, trying to reconcile reality with the sight of her brother's red face hovering over her in some bizarre fright wig. "Billy, what are you doing? Get off me." She tried to lever herself up on her elbows.

Katie pushed her down. "Don't stop," she said to Billy. "Fuck her till she's sore." Billy was looking down at his cock, big, fat and red as it pumped in and out between his sister's thighs.

Chiclet looked at the younger girl for the first time, still half convinced this was some sort of weird dream. Her face flushed with dawning comprehension as her brain finally registered the signals her body was sending to it and Billy's persistent pumping started to have its inevitable result. She sagged to the bed, sighing as the first orgasm overcame her. It was one of those quiet, feminine ones that kind of sneak up on one, a warm opiate gush of sensation that washed through her, flushing away all her tension, all her apprehension. "Oh, my," she murmured, tottering on the verge of unconsciousness. "Ohhh. . ." Her eyelids fluttered as she looked back at Katie, an unformed question on her lips.

Katie's hand had come to rest on Chiclet's breast. She could feel the beat of her heart, the engorged nipple hot under her palm.

She jerked as she felt Chiclet's hand on her leg, her palm brushing up Katie's thigh under her skirt till her fingers softly brushed her panties.

So intent was Katie on her vicarious rape, using Billy as her tool, so preoccupied with her anger and resentment, she hadn't realized until that moment how sexually charged she'd become by Chiclet's vulnerability. When Chiclet touched her there she gave a little yelp of astonishment, but whatever qualms she might have had on a purely cerebral level, her pussy reacted without ambivalence. What had registered as a nagging itch now burst into flame as Chiclet's insistent fingers stirred her like a crucible brimming with quick, molten fire.