A Little Yearning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Piglet. . ." Chiclet murmured.

"Don't you call me that!" Katie caught Chiclet's hand in hers and pushed her back. With an abrupt motion, she tugged loose the waistband of her skirt with her other hand and shucked it onto the floor. Lifting her leg, she straddled the supine girl. She reached down and pulled her flimsy panties aside to bare her tender pussy and pushed it down on Chicklet's mouth.

"My name's Katie, say it."

"Oh God, Katie," Chiclet moaned, writhing under her.

Chiclet had never been intimate with another woman before, but she didn't hesitate now. One woman knows what best pleases another, and she had certainly suffered enough times at the rough hands and clueless tongues of awkward male lovers that she would not be apt to repeat their mistakes. A man is most likely to be excited by the sights and sounds of sex: the swelling blush of an aroused pussy, opening like a flower to the sun; the whispers and moans of an approaching orgasm, mounting in an ineluctable rhythm. But a woman responds more to the tactile senses of touch and taste and smell. Chiclet had always found taking a man's warm throbbing cock into her mouth to be intensely arousing, but she had never gone down on another girl before. Already on the verge of a second orgasm from Billy's unrelenting pummeling, she buried her nose in Katie's bush and nuzzled and licked and kissed and sucked at her pussy with rapidly mounting intensity till she sensed that Katie too was on the brink and then she slid her hands around Katie's hips and pulled her close while she probed deeply with her tongue.

They came, crashing together, the three of them, with a fury, Katie's cries rising in crescendo over the groans of Billy and Chiclet.

Panting, Katie leaned forward to grasp the headboard. Chiclet's breath was hot between her thighs. Her pussy was so sensitive she could barely stand to be touched without flinching. She felt the bed rock as Billy crawled forward and then he was leaning over her, his hands running up her sides to cup her breasts. She felt his groin brush against her butt, then the feathery touch of his penis sliding forward, just brushing the lips of her sex.

Chiclet slid her hands up Katie's thighs, taking hold of Billy's cock with one hand to ease him forward, the other spreading the folds of Katie's labia. Billy stiffened as Chiclet rubbed the head of his cock firmly against Katie's clit. Then she craned her neck to clamp her lips around lower half of his glans, teasing him with her tongue. Katie started to quiver under him like a racehorse held at the starting gate. He put his lips to her ear and whispered to her, "I love you. . .I love you. . ." He kissed her ear, her neck, her shoulder. . .

Katie bumped back against him, whimpering, "Oh God, oh god, oh god. . ." Billy rocked forward, meeting her thrusts. When Chiclet sensed she couldn't hold him any more, she pushed Billy's cock back just far enough to seat the head in Katie's pussy. Joyously, he plunged into her up to the hilt.

"OHGODOOOH," Katie yelled as he tightened his arms around her and starting fucking her in earnest.. She arched her back, using her strong thighs to thrust back at him. His tight balls slapped against her pussy. Clinging to her front, her arms still wrapped tightly around Katie's bobbing hips, Chiclet had her mouth pressed to her pussy, lapping and sucking at her clit. Billy squeezed her breasts desperately as he started to come inside her and she yelled "OHMYGODOHGODOHDOHDOHDOH. . ." as the warm cum ran down her thighs and one orgasm after another ripped through her.

At length, they collapsed in a languid heap with Billy sprawled across the two girls. "You're all sweaty," Chiclet protested, elbowing him out of the narrow bed. He padded off to the bathroom. When he came back the two cheerleaders were sharing a pillow, their arms around each other, whispering, eyes alight, best friends. He sat down on the other twin bed. They were giggling. Probably at him, he thought.

His gaze lingered on Katie who had her back to him as he tried to commit every detail to memory: her strong shoulders, broad as a guy's but looking nothing the same with their smoothly rounded musculature; the arc of her indented spine; the long graceful muscles of her back; the small waist and flaring hips; the swell of her heart-shaped butt and the breath-catching sweep of her long legs. He had a sinking feeling that he might never see her again like this.

He wanted to speak out to them, to say: hey, this means more to me than you can imagine. For the first time, he thought he could see beyond the sex. He seemed to have had a glimpse of true enlightenment. This wasn't just about sex. . .well, with his sister, maybe it had been, mixed up with a lot of festering feelings deeply rooted in their childhood. But with Katie, he had discovered a wonderful truth he hadn't even known he'd been searching for, a secret garden hidden away from the humdrum bustle. Quite simply, he was in love. Whatever he felt before had been just an innocent infatuation, a fool's gold, as incomplete and dissimilar to the real thing as grape juice was to wine, as flour was to bread, as pollen was to honey.

But he was very much afraid that for Katie, the alchemy had been entirely different. If this had been anything more than just a pressing sexual urge for her, if there had been any love at all, he was afraid it had been Chiclet she was making love to, not Billy. Yes, looking at the two of them billing and cooing to each other now, he was sure of it. Billy sniffled, clamping down on a urge to burst into tears. "We've got to get out of here," he said to them. "It's really late."

For the moment, the girls ignored him. Then it occurred to him, that niggling doubt. Perhaps if astonishingly great sex led him to the conclusion that he was in love, he really WAS a dickhead after all.