A Local Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skipper kept up the pressure, wriggling his finger inside her hole while, all the time lapping at her now enlarged clit. Leah's moaning grew louder and louder as unwanted sensations built up deep in her core.

Working his finger quicker and quicker, he felt her tense up, her slim legs gripping his head.

"No." she cried "No, oh god no-Ahhh." Nibbling on her clit with his teeth nearly sent her over the edge as her orgasm threatened to wash over her.

Skipper redoubled his efforts and by changing the angle his finger was entering her and crooking it in a come here motion it caused her to finally give in and the orgasm hit her.

"Well done Skipper six and a half minutes." An excited Lizzy cried.

"I'm not finished yet, time to collect my prize." He declared, raising himself up he pulled Leah back towards the edge of the pool table. The still shaking girl offered no resistance as her trim legs were pulled apart again.

Stepping in between her spread legs he rubbed his large head over her slit and clit. Pushing it up through her ginger pubes and resting it on her flat stomach. "Look how far this will go in you, you're going to love it." He gloated. Skipper reached up and undid her bra so Leah's small pert tits exposed for the first time. Pinching her nipples drew another gasp from the girl pinned underneath him. He worked them for a while rolling them between finger and thumb, enjoying watching her tremble under him.

Getting tired of playing with her tits, Skipper raised himself up and took hold of his throbbing cock once more leaving a slight trail of pre-cum on her belly.

He again rubbed the bulbous head against her clit in a circular motion and as she gasped, he lodged the head into her hole, the tight lips gripping his shaft.

"Ow you're too big." Leah cried as she felt the invading prick push past her lips. Taking no notice, Skipper pushed more of his prick into her, loving the sensation as the tight velvety hole expanded to take him in.

"Ow, that hurts stop!" She pleaded but there was no way he was stopping now.

He pulled back but Leah's relief was short lived though as he started small thrusts letting her get used to his girth.

The pain in her pussy eased into something else as the pleasure senses took over. As he felt her relax Skipper cruelly lunged in with his full weight, driving all of his cock deep into her causing the head to bang into her cervix and his cum laden balls to rest against her arse.

Leah emitted a high pitched yelp. Skipper held his position deep in her; she could feel the cock pulsing inside her. He began to move slowly, pulling all of his cock out then all the way back in causing her to yelp on the in strokes.

Her pussy was like a vice, he had never known anything so tight, as he sped up his thrusting the yelps turned to sighs. Leah's only forage into sex was a couple of clumsy encounters with her ex-boyfriend and both times he had cum into a condom before she had even got excited. This was an entirely different experience; the long thick cock touching places in her she never knew existed.

As the pleasure over took from any pain she felt her hips started thrusting back at the lunging cock. Suddenly the she felt the building of a massive orgasm the 'no's replaced by cries of yes, yes. Leah locked her slim legs tight around Skipper as she convulsed in a frenzied orgasm.

As Leah went limp Skipper carried on with small thrusts, loving the feel of her wrapped around his shaft "Ok?" he asked her.

"Yes," was the panted reply.

"Well you have cum twice, it must be my turn." And with that he started fucking her in earnest again.

Lizzy was watching transfixed, by the side of the room, And realized Skipper had not worn a condom and knowing her innocent friend, she doubted if she had any protection. As skipper reared on and on into Leah, Lizzy had a wicked thought. She crept up behind him, knelt down and cupped his large balls full of spunk and gently tickled them.

Amber, realizing what Lizzy was doing stated chanting "Go on skipper Knock her up. Knock the bitch up."

With Lizzy ticking his balls there was no way he could hold out for long and when she lowered her head and started blowing, kissing and sucking on them the final straw came. Lunging into Leah in a ragged fashion, he felt the sap rising from his teased balls. Lizzy felt the balls contract in her mouth and knew it was on its way into her friend's fertile pussy.

Leah had forgotten that anyone else was there, so wrapped up in the fucking she was getting. Also she had not paid any thought in the fact Skipper was bare backed until she heard Amber's chanting. Too late to protest she felt Skipper give an almighty shaking shove and then a warm jet of molten cum hit deep in her pussy, spurting onto her cervix and into her womb, followed by another one as twelve days of pent up lust flowed deep into her wanton depths.

Skipper pulled his shaking cock from the ravaged girl with a plop, her pussy open, red and leaking copious amounts of cum. Smearing his cock over her red pubes declared, "Fuck yea Leah, you're one hell of a fuck."

Leah slowly stopped shaking, got up from the pool table and with her friends help went to clean herself up in the toilet.

"Please tell me you're on the pill." Lizzy asked, realizing what she had done. "No Liz I'm not." Leah whispers, only to see Lizzy's concerned look as the possible consequences went through her mind. Then she broke out laughing, "Good thing I have an implant then, isn't it?"

12